All Comments on 'Bully Ch. 13'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And for his next trick

Becomes President? Holy fuck this was so horrible it ruined my erection. How shitty of a writer do you have to be to ruin sex???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

develop betsie and pierce her. keep it going please.

pip46pip46over 6 years ago
Bully

Yes develop Beattie and keep Alicia on her toes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ruined

you ruined this story like most of your others.

Why do you need to share wives,girlfriends... ? It is more fun when you share love ONLY with your soul mate.

I dont see any fun by adding new people or letting her/him to fuk a whole world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't make it longer, unnecessarily

The story had some good potential and I did enjoy it. But now it is like jibberish. The story has lost its potential. Making it longer won't make it great. I hope you consider ending this and continue your other stories. Some of your old ones has some potential too, much more than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh

You keep pushing the wrong buttons. I thought maybe there is potential bringing in this uptight neighbour from Alicia's old life, but you goofed it.You briefly set her character then destroyed it immediately. This character was a great chance to remind Alicia of who she was, and create embarrassment that her new life would be gossiped around if exposed. Instead she doesn't give a shit. You tried to make this new girl sub into the role Alicia should be playing, but we have no investment in her character, and her downfall means nothing. Alicia had several chapters where she was slowly grinded down, exposed to her son, his friends, her husband, her bully's dad. These characters made her journey exciting as they reinforced her position, which made the sex naughty and hot. But you cut them all, and made her no longer care. You might as well make name the participants, girl #1, girl#2, boy #1, because your just describing a sex scene, where the characters and who they are don't matter anymore. I hate to criticise your efforts but this story was amazing and you have just driven it into the ground because you failed to recognise what made it good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OH MY GOD ! SHOCKING !

do you know the meaning of your title in case you are not capable to write it

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Writing

This is why writing is so difficult. You can't please everyone. Someone out there is turned on by having custard poured into their wellies. Most of the world don't even know what custard or wellies are. Poor deprived beings.

The premise of the story when began was thin, and just a short fantasy. It was continued because of requests. I think the woman would have slapped him, or told him off, and gone back home. A need for excitement, or someone strong and domineering in her life kept her there. Maybe initially she was getting beck at her husband. Suddenly it was too late to back out, and so she let her submission rule her head, and heart.

Beattie has been drawn in for a twist in the tale, which will appear in the next chapter. Hence her quick subjugation in one chapter. Her past teenage fantasies, when reading John Norman novels, caught her in a trap of her own making. Many won't like the twist, but why not end on a sour note for a change.

This story has dragged on for too long. I shall start on a few stories where the woman in dominant, as I've worked the female domination ideas to death. Keep reading even if not my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wasting of time

good to see you let me know what you want ,byebye

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Keep going, dont make him sell alicia

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Bully

Remember bullies are not nice people, including James, as they are often psychopaths. If you do as they want, they can be charming and complimentary. Get in their way, and they will be more nasty than you can imagine. Watch House of Cards to see a couple of psychopaths in action.

The same happens with trolls. Story isn't going the way they want, then condemn the story writer, the readers, and everyone else in the universe with nasty words and insane condemnation. I find it funny and pathetic, and think of a excellent writer, 'There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.'

Won't sell or hurt Alicia. The bully has grown fond of her and will keep her close. No more hitting or abusing her, just playing naughty sexy games which they both enjoy. James is not a psychopath, he is one of the hurt people in life, as his mother and sister were killed in a car crash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

This story as a whole has been great. Don't listen to all the negative people. Your a good writer. Just write. I'm a big fan of your work, on this and other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nonsense!

enough of this bullshit ,every period of time this salt of topic will pop up to attract some fresh man draw their attention to dreaming their mom be a sex project .

when i was young i was in bed wanking imaging my mom comes up with a pair of big tits pointing to me , then i was holding her with my hand ,feeling tasting the flesh suck the boobs smell her ass ,that is my desire to fuck her like a bitch not with some scamp that I hate ,definitely not !

I like see my mom with handsome man in her age or above 20, i like see them make a pure love in a hotel . their bodies tangled with sweat ,(interracial will be great ) . why there will be a loser with a sexy mom awaits the bully to screw , nonsense !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

This salt? The rest of the rant is nasty filth, but there again, that is only my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Story

I agree, hate reading comments that berate the writer because it does not go the way they think it should. If you want it different, write a story yourself.

.02

Story, keep doing your thing, I enjoy reading what you have put down.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alicia rocks, and so does ST07!

I am DELIGHTED to read your comment that James won't sell or hurt Alicia. Your skilful writing has brought me to care strongly about her wellbeing. It's the mark of a good storyteller when readers interact with their characters in this way. She has brilliantly put flesh on the bones of some of my oldest, greatest and most enduring fantasies!

I too didn't expect the new twist you've incorporated in this tale, and it wouldn't have been my first choice of direction - but I'm going to continue reading avidly to see what you build with it. 'Bully' is one of my favourite series on Literotica, and I certainly think it's got plenty of mileage left to run. I hope you will be willing to keep it going for several more chapters, now you have Beattie's assistance!

Vince

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't write it

Such a general story is useless without efficiency

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with that !

split up inferior fetish story hate to say that but it is true !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom Sent Back to School

I miss that series, please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A new side-kick (?)... adds a new dimension to this fantasy

The threesome adds interesting interplay and character development possibilities.

Dear Santa Claus,

gift us with another 13 chapters as imaginative and thrilling as these in 2018, please.

Thank You

Simon

PS: the Norman/Gor cliche is one of the weaker parts ... but there were lots of good imaginative ideas, as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter

When?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Off Track

You were moving right along but too many repetitions of the story narrative. The story itself was pretty good but about the time of the Warehouse Club the story seemed to get soft and mushy. There were so many opportunities for Alicia to fall into yet it never happened...neighbors, gangs, bar, college frat but instead you went off to Mrs Morgan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story

Great literitica!! I am waiting patiently for new chapters!!

sdma1956@yahoo.com

LanrtLanrtover 3 years ago

Algo decepcionante el final pero me gustó en general; hubiese preferido ver un poco más cómo humillaban al hijo

8/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
next chapter ??

Did you write the next chapter or not. If so, where do I find it?

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

I don’t find anything wrong with Mrs Morgan. Gossiping and being a hard ass aren’t crimes. What concerns me here is how easily she slips into her fantasy headspace. She needs so much to get away from her life, from the pathetic, neglectful husband, building herself up in front of the community probably because she feels so devalued in her own home. It seems as if she could easily get stuck in fantasy and maybe even hurt herself or allow herself to be severely hurt while there. The combination of her reality slips and how emotionally and morally conflicted this experience makes her feel, I’m unsure Mrs Morgan will come out okay. She deserves to. She’s no worse than anyone else especially Alicia.

What is with the sudden competition between the women? Alicia feeling better because she younger and looks cuter in her bimbo outfit? So typical and unnecessary. James is going to do whatever he wants even if you think you’ve made yourself the perkiest, sexiest, cutest whatever in the room. He doesn’t care.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 2 months ago

Just discovered your stories. It's sad to see you no longer write. I loved this series and was very sad to see it come to and end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...