Bully Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great incentive to please her master, James, and keep him happy.

Later that evening James ordered Beattie and Alicia to join him in bed. They competed with each other when sucking, licking and massaging his body. Beattie didn't want to be sold on, and Alicia didn't want to lose her status in his household..

When they began to become too aggressive he made them take turns. Alicia laid there with a scowl on her face, while Beattie kissed, and played with his penis. She was making a big show of it, to tease Alicia, as well as keep her master's interest.

James thought of brining some reality back into her head, by telling her she wasn't really a slave, they were just playing. When she sucked on his cock as though her life depended upon it, he changed his mind. He was even considering keeping her, like Alicia.

How long would it take the woman to forget her former life, and settle down to believing she really was a slave-girl?

***

'It's time to go,' James said, without any explanation.

Beattie was quickly changed into her own clothes, with both James and Alicia dressing her. Hassled out to her car, James drove her home, and parked on the driveway. She sat there looking bemused. Before she was aware of what was happening, James deeply kissed her, with fingers busy in her panties. He climbed out of her car, and joined Alicia in his.

Beattie sat in the passenger seat of her car, wondering what to do. She had been taken to a wonderful fantasy land, and it was so strong, so real, it was difficult to shake off. She didn't want to let go of it. In the dark she walked to her house, and let herself in. With the lights out everything looked grey and ghostly. Her own home felt strange.

A feeling of being watched, and that she must be a good slave-girl, kept surfacing in her mind. She felt as though a big strong man was about to grab her, take her away, and enslave her once more. Quietly creeping into the spare room, she got into bed.

Pulling her knees up, she played with her sex, and wandered into a fantasy. James and Alicia were there, and so was a slave trainer. She was begging her master not to send her away. Promising to try her hardest to be his obedient slave-girl, she hoped not to be trained, or sold into a brothel.