Burma Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owl's balls and cock were in a minor uproar. He managed to get them under control. Chinese pussy was good pussy. It was dark brown on the outside and pink inside. His first fucks had been a delicious Chinese girl. A high school classmate in fact in Ichang.

DonnaRay's pussy might be had too. Maybe not. Damn. He needed to focus. It had been over six months since he had hauled his ashes with a woman.

Owl was amused at the evening. He had spent two hours with a 30 something married missionary woman that had three children and a missing husband. Owl was pretty much convinced that the husband had been killed by bandits. Such attacks were not rare but not common either. Usually there was a ransom and the victim returned within a few weeks. Yunnan had a long history of banditry on the remote mountain tracks.

When Owl arrived at the camp he checked the guards. They were all in place. They were working three hour shifts until six o'clock in the morning. He heard some noise in one of the tents. When he went to investigate he saw two sets of feet on top of each other. He decided not to investigate further. He checked some of the other tents and found them either empty or occupied by couples fucking themselves senseless.

Hmm Owl thought. "What is going on?" He walked to the springs and saw some thirty or more women of all ages shagging and being shagged by a mix of soldiers and drivers. A bonfire was burning on one side of the pools. The flames danced and flickered making the general party activity look like fairies dancing in the light. Many of the revelers were naked or nearly so.

Off on the edge of the light he saw the maid, DonnaRay's sweetly innocent girl, completely naked riding one of his sergeants. She was fucking herself to Paradise while he was sucking her dark colored tits. There was no whine or holding back. When one of the girls, nay, a 30 something woman with pendulous breasts for a Chinese woman, was finished with one of the drivers she got off him and while still naked snagged one of the soldiers and began sucking his cock. As soon as his cock was hard she sat on it and fucked the man out of his mind.

There was a real fucking festival in progress!

Owl started to back away from the party. The last thing he wanted to do was to break up a happy time for all concerned. In the morning there would be a reckoning but it wouldn't be too dire. There was certainly no rape. If anything the girls had attacked the men.

He began to slip away into the shadows when two women came from nowhere and dragged him to the ground. They were laughing so he didn't resist too hard. He could understand them as they talked to each other. The gist was that they had found a fresh one that was still in uniform and must be full of cum. Within minutes he was naked and on his back. One woman was playing with his chest. In fact she was nearly sitting on his face with her kitty above his mouth. Her friend was sucking his cock and playing with his balls. The Chinese conversation was one of two cock hungry women deciding how get the most cum out of him in the quickest and most satisfactory manner. He decided to enjoy the attack and started eating pussy.

After Mai-ling pumped his balls empty with cowgirl the three of them played together in the warm water pool. When the starch returned and his balls refilled he took Su-su in doggy and missionary. The girls, both late 30's probably. Both obviously mothers at least once, kept talking about how long it had been since they had had proper fuckings. It was more than two years except for dildos and hair brush handles.

When the three of them were finished Owl thanked them in halting Mandarin. They smiled and thanked him in weak Mandarin and then in fluent Yunnanese. They found their clothes and the three of them went back to the middle pool to clean up.

They explained in simple Yunnanese that it was late and they needed to go the up to take care of real life in the morning. In halting local Yunnanese Owl offered to fuck them both one more time. They blushed in the flickering fire light and looked at each other. They got down in the pool on their knees and Owl fucked them both to Paradise while squeezing their boobs and holding their asses. He kept his cum with Su-su as she writhed on his cock cumming and cumming until she pulled herself off breathless and spent. Su-su was done.

She would want more tomorrow night but this was it for tonight. Then Owl turned his attention to Mai-ling and fucked her with 99 strokes. She started moaning at 20 strokes and by 99 was done and starchless when Owl pumped his load. Satiated to the max, she appeared nearly unable to walk. Owl's cum dripped down her legs when she managed to stand up.

Again in halting Mandarin they told him that he was a champion fucker.

The women got dressed and carefully walked back toward the village. They were talking quietly about the American with the big, strong, pussy fucking cock and balls the size apples. If not him tomorrow there were enough other sexy men to fuck.

Owl remained naked and went to sit in the pool a little longer. It was past midnight now. Time for bed, maybe. The unrestrained fucking was unusual. It must be the war and lack of local male talent that had torn the curtains of normal behavior.

Two more girls came to sit in the pool. They were exhausted and murmured together that they had enjoyed their fuckings. They were washing off and relaxing with the heated water. Owl noted that one was DonnaRay's maid. They nodded. She blushed but not much. The other he had seen in the village working in one of the shops. They were both naked and not trying to cover up. Cute girls. They were very Chinese with dimples, small breasts with dark brown nipples and, he had seen them before they got into the pool, nearly hairless kitties.

The maid saw him and spoke in the local dialect. She point blank asked if he spoke Mandarin and the local dialect. He played coy and answered haltingly in the local language that he understood some of the local language because he practiced with the drivers and local folks when they drove through. He ignored the question about Mandarin. She looked at him with a quizzical look. The look was saying "you fucker. You are fluent in both Mandarin and the local dialect!"

Then the two girls introduced themselves. The maid was Wila. The other was Joy. They spoke to him carefully in the local dialect. He responded carefully too. He didn't want to give away that he was fairly fluent and understood far more than he let on. The local Yunnanese dialects were all forms of Mandarin. The local variety was about 50% easily understood from standard Mandarin. In reality he was nearly fluent but not a native speaker. His Mandarin was fluent and of native speaker quality.

The three of them talked quietly. From time to time other women and girls passed through the pool cleaning up and then moving along to the village. Owl counted some 35-45 women and girls. There were undoubtedly more. All were tired and appeared happy. They were all chirping that tomorrow was coming too early.

Owl asked if Wila and Joy had had a good time. They both blushed and said it had been the first real fucking since the army had come and taken all the males. It had been a horrible time. Both had lost their boyfriends and all their male relatives except elderly folks and very young boys. Two years later there were no babies. What is a village without babies and young children? Yeah, neither had been virgins and both had been missing cock and male attention. They were not looking for love but they were looking for good fuckings. Yes, they were satisfied. They both smiled at that.

Owl told them about the young Chinese Army officer. They said that if he was caught alone in their village they would have sliced his balls off with a very dull knife.

Owl said it was late. Wila said that Miss DonnaRay had given her the morning off and to be at work by noon. Joy worked in a family shop. She would work when she woke up.

The two girls looked at each other and then whispered. They got up and walked over to Owl and sat next to him. They started kissing him slowly. Owl didn't resist. They both started playing with his cock and jiggling his balls. Owl had been getting sleepy but what the fuck? The sergeants would take care of work the next morning. Not to worry.

After they got his cock big and hard Wila sat on the rock edged pool and spread her legs. She smiled and waved him up. Owl swiftly filled her cock hole and started pumping. Wila was moaning as he pumped. Soon she was leaning back as Owl dipped in and out stroking her tits and pinching her nipples. Joy joined in and started sucking Wila's tits and fondling her kitty making the sensations ripple through Wila's body. At 35 strokes Wila began to convulse in happy movements. At 50 she became a fucking writhing fuck toy and 90 she shuddered, stopped and became quiet. Owl held his load for Joy.

With Joy it was much the same except she wanted doggy and cowgirl. Still, at 65 strokes she was beginning to lag. Owl rolled up and put her in Lotus. She rode him through repeated orgasms until she was definitely flagging. Owl rolled her down to missionary and finished her off leaving her cunt full of little owls.

By now it was past 1 am. The girls cleaned up, got dressed and headed back to the village.

OWL -- Early Wednesday -- Owl cleaned up and got dressed. Not a bad evening. Four good fuckings with four different women. It had been quite a day all things considered. So fucking much better than spending the fuckless night at the smelly crowded fucking way station with fucking mediocre food further up the road.

OWL -- 1938 -- Ichang -- Flashback

As Owl prepared for sleep his mind raced backwards. His first girl had been the daughter of the Chinese foreman in Ichang. She was gorgeous. So very Chinese with a perfect face, small boobs with brown nipples. A gorgeous all over honey brown skin. Her ass was tight and as he eventually discovered, her kitty hair was limited to a few wisps and her pussy was pink, hot, and enjoyed fucking his American cock.

They were 16 and had known each other the entire time he was in Ichang. That was more than ten years. Maybe even 14 years. She had helped with his Mandarin and he had helped her with English and math at the company school.

One evening in 1938 when they were both 16 they had snuck away from a deadly dull school event.

They had gone to a linen closet away from the crowds to kiss. It wasn't their first time kissing but they got a bit carried away. They got naked and she had stroked his cock. They had done hand jobs before and titty fucks too. Then she upped the ante and put his cock into her mouth and started sucking. They hadn't done this before.

Owl had nearly exploded at the sensation.

Fortunately Owl had snagged a condum at a local pharmacy and had it with him. They had each become ex-virgins that night in the linen closet.

They weren't discovered. They did get naked several more times in that same linen closet and fucked about once every two weeks. Then they stopped when the war heated up. They decided that it was too dangerous. They would both suffer and she would suffer the most.

In 1940 Owl's family had moved back to the United States. Her family had moved further inland to avoid the flood tide of the Japanese Army. Letters were impossible. He found out through his father that the foreman and family had eventually moved within the company to India.

Now Owl was back in China in the army fucking horny village girls and sex starved older women. He had heard no complaints from any of his girls.

DONNARAY -- Late Tuesday Evening

While this was going on DonnaRay was having thoughts that she hadn't dealt with since before her marriage and coming to China. She was in turmoil as Owl and Wila walked out the door together. It had been a nice evening chatting with Owl. She had actually laughed a few times. It had been a long time since she had really laughed. The last time she could remember was the night before her husband depart on the trip he never came back from. They had been making love in the bedroom and he had made some naughty comment about going for more than 99 thrusts before cumming.

She could now accept the probable death of her husband. She had denied it for months after he disappeared. This was wartime China and people disappeared without a trace.

Her children were safe. That mattered most of all. They had left China in by ship in relative comfort just a very few months before the attacks in Hawaii, the Philippines and Malaya.

Getting out to India by road was possible but only as part of a group. Bus travel didn't exist. Travel in a military convoy was not possible strictly speaking. This was China and almost anything could be arranged, maybe.

The church needed her? Probably it could use her presence but it didn't really need her. It had prospered without her husband being pastor under Chinese leadership. She, herself had become a resource rather than a decision maker. The church members had taken ownership of their own destiny. It was working. She taught others rather than doing the work herself. She was now teaching teachers to teach others so that they could replicate the knowledge more easily.

She could leave and the church body would continue.

That damn young officer had sparked some heat inside her. His grin, the twinkle in the eye, the piano playing, the way he munched the cookies and treated both her and Wila as ladies made her pussy wet and nipples pucker. Owl just being Owl and chatting like he was an everyday visitor had jolted her out of her comfortable circumstances.

She thought about what Wila had said about the orgy taking place down by the spring.

Was it disgusting? No!

Was it morally correct? Hardly. The moral compass of the village was definitely swinging out of control.

Was it understandable? Yes!

Was anyone going to go to Hell because of it? Not likely. God is all knowing and forgiving.

Would it happen tomorrow night? Probably but with less intensity. Both the male visitors and the women had gotten the tension out of their systems, at least a little.

She would know more at noon when Wila came to the house. Wila would give her the full story. Wila had most likely gotten laid herself. She had had at least two boyfriends in the sack before the calamity of losing all the men.

The cook was too old to have participated and her husband was too old to have been dragooned by the army.

For 25 months there had been no known sexually active males in the village. The frustration level among the women was never voiced in her presence but DonnaRay heard enough to know it was real. Girls were becoming young women with only younger boys around. The boys had no role models to follow and older men to whup them if they misbehaved. There were no boyfriends to experiment with.

Many of the women played with their dildos and had children to keep them busy. A few were joining small groups and playing girl on girl. Two women had made strap-on's and were quietly playing as males at small events.

DonnaRay's gossip network was all knowing and discreet. Wila and the cook knew everyone that mattered and nothing slipped by their ears. Even in normal times DonnaRay had known who was doing what and with whom.

Then there was that young officer, Owl, again. Why had she let it slip that she went down to the hot water stream in the morning?

What did she want?

Did she really want it or was it just a tease? Her mind was not made up.

He had lit a spark off inside her.

She knew the answers to her questions but didn't want to confront them just yet. Tomorrow morning, if he came to the stream, she would decide. Maybe.

As DonnaRay worked through her quandary she had opened the drawer in her night stand and taken out her dildo. It was Chinese and made of jade. It resembled a cut cock. It was old. The head was very smooth and very round. It even had a slit in etched into the rock resembling a pee hole.

She had found it in an ordinary grocery store in Hankow several years before the wars had started. When her husband had been around she almost never used it.

They had fucked like minx up until the morning before he left on the last trip.

The shaft was about 7 inches long and thick enough to properly stretch her pussy out perfectly. She called it Jesse as in the 'root of Jesse' in Romans 15:12. Fucking with Jesse's root made her cum very reliably.

She got into bed, pulled the mosquito net tight, threw off the sheet, and spread her thighs. Then she slowly worked her kitty and pussy with her fingers until she was loose and wet. Then she manipulated Jesse's root deep inside her cunt. As she moved the toy she dreamed about her husband and her fucking their brains out on their wedding night. They had been good together in and out of bed. Both were obviously virgins that first night so they learned to make love together.

Then the vision of her husband began to fade to be replaced by Owl.

It was a fuzzy dream but she took herself flying through the sky thinking of her husband and Owl flying with her. She was being double fucked by two images.

The two men took turns. When one was done the other took over. They kept her in constant fucking mode until all three were satiated. The orgasms ripped through her body again and again. She fell asleep with Jesse's root buried inside her.

When she woke up it was past midnight. She pulled Jesse out. The she cleaned up and got back into bed and slept with dreams all night.

OWL -- Wednesday Early

Now Owl began to shut down for the night. He mused about coming to the hot stream the next morning. He might he decided. He liked talking with DonnaRay. She had a brain. She obviously enjoyed speaking in English. She had told him that it had been well over a year since she had had a real conversation in English.

Owl decided to get up with the men and insure they were on task. There were 30 trucks that needed to be checked out and maintained. They had plenty of people to do the work and at least two days to do it.

After that he would go for a walk along the hot water stream and see what adventures might show up.

Owl had checked the radio. It barely worked which was okay with him. Being out of touch meant the bosses would need to send a runner which gave them more time.

The men had certainly gotten the cream out of their balls tonight. Tomorrow they needed to strut their stuff and get the trucks up to snuff. Tomorrow night they might get to empty their balls again.

Owl checked the pickets. They were all doing fine. The platoon sergeant would be checking the pickets the rest of the night.

Then he found his bed and crawled in. He needed his rest. He was to be up and working by 6 am.

He dreamt the dreams of the young satyr fucker. He had a dream about his first girl in Ichang. After that dream the vision that kept coming to the fore were the four Chinese women surrounding DonnaRay as Owl's ass rose and fell between her legs nailing her butt to the mattress as DonnaRay writhed in pleasure. They were speaking Mandarin together. DonnaRay was counting 15, 16, 17, arrrrrrgh, 18, 19, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, "fuck me Owl fuck me," as the Chinese girls laughed, pinched her nipples and stroked her kitty, 20, 21.....

OWL & DONNA RAY -- Sleeping the sleep of the contented.

OWL -- Wednesday Morning -- Just before 6 am

Dawn came early in summertime Yunnan.

Owl woke up, got dressed and found the platoon sergeant getting things organized.

"Sergeant Ames."

"Sir?"

"This morning reveille will be at 06:15. Wake the men up and get the women off the camp before assembly."

"Women, Sir, in this camp?"

"I heard a rumor that there might be one or two women on the camp sergeant. If there are any they won't be by 06:15 when we assemble."