Burma Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fourth trip through the platoon was looking forward to a sexual night or two. When they arrived they found the village sullen. The elders said that the Chinese secret police were making things uncomfortable for them. They were welcome to overnight in the usual camp but the women were not going to come visiting.

They made camp and started preparing the meals. Without pussy this was going to be a one night stand. The war was heating up and they needed to be moving along.

As work on the camp progressed Wila approached Lt. Owl with a sealed envelope. They spoke in perfect Yunnanese Mandarin. He thanked her. Wila, whom he had fucked with during each of the four previous visits, let it be known that the women and older girls had been looking forward to the visit. The police had been very nasty and tried to molest them before being chased off.

Owl opened the envelope. DonnaRay's perfect handwriting was simple. The note read, "Lt. Owl. Greetings my friend. Soon after our last meeting word came that my husband's remains had been discovered. He had, in fact, been robbed and shot by bandits. His kit had been looted. The messenger gave me a few tokens from his baggage that confirmed that to me. After some consideration I took advantage of a kind offer from another convoy commander to take me out of China to India. I considered waiting until you and your band of merry fuckers came through again. However, this being wartime in remote Yunnan, I decided to exit now. Besides Lt. Owl, as I discovered a week or so after our first tryst, this lieutenant has a hot, hard and ready cock with cum filled balls that fits my pussy's delights just fine. Not quite up to your standards but I am a free loving woman now and my cunt enjoys a good fucking with a hot and hard cock. You are a true satyr of the first head my friend. God's gift to my needy cunt, so to speak and the cock master that first unlocked my seething cock starved pussy. Nevertheless I am heading to India. I have a job there with our mission society. They need not know of my bending of the chastity rules. When the war is over I will find my way back to Kentucky (address below). Stay safe my friend. It was signed /DonnaRay/

Owl asked Wila if the girls had also fucked with other convoys. She blushed and allowed in very quiet Mandarin that there had been others. Just a few. Their group had been the first and were always the best behaved and best at fucking. The other convoys had only happened once each and were lacking in the freewheeling charm of Owl's team.

They parted Chinese style. Very quietly and with little fanfare.

That night was quiet. Almost on a whim Owl and the platoon sergeant decided to double the night watch. They hadn't seen the Chinese military police. They knew they were around though. About midnight Owl awakened to the sounds of gunfire. "What the fuck?" Owl asked himself. 'The convoy was being raided!" The soldiers rallied and beat off the raiders. In the morning eight bodies were found. They were all dressed in Chinese Army military police uniforms. His own losses were zero other than a few scrapes and knocks.

As soon as they thought it was safe the elders from the village approached. After some deliberations it was established that the police unit had numbered eight men. Now they were dead. However, the elders were concerned that other police would come looking and punish the village for the loss of the thieving cops. Owl proposed that they load the dead men onto a truck and they would 'find' them later, down the road, and report the discovery. The platoon spent the day cleaning up the evidence and removing all traces of the police camp.

Because of the attack they stayed one more night. During the day some repairs were made and engines tuned. After dark the women and older girls came into the camp and spent the night roistering quietly moving from cock to cock as the spirit moved them.

Wila spent the night with Owl. She knew that his Mandarin was perfect. She told him that she knew about him and DonnaRay. She had found his underwear in the bed one morning. She hadn't said a word. At first she had been surprised but then understood that under their skin all women are the same in many ways. DonnaRay had told her that she was wanting to stay until Owl came back again but he might not be back. This other lieutenant was here, now, was a good fucker, not a master satyr buck of the first head like Owl, but good. She was willing to take 'good' and give better for a ride out of Yunnan. She needed to leave. Owl silenced Wila with a kiss and began sucking her Chinese tits. Soon the only sounds were those of 99 strokes repeated over and over until daybreak.

Somehow everyone knew that this was the last time. In the morning the soldiers packed up. The girls scooted off to work. The trucks started up and that chapter was closed.