Bush Bashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deon gasped for breath as he waddled over to one of the cameras. He retrieved it and filmed a close-up of his cum pouring out of her asshole. He zoomed in on her pussy impaled by Leroy's fat cock. He was hard again and Kim was starting to ride it. "Get off and turn around," said Leroy smacking her ass cheek. Deon returned the camera to the tripod.

Kim spun around and couldn't keep the expression of disgust off her face when she saw the fat black man. He noticed it too and grinned at her, flashing a gold tooth. How could someone so obese be a secret service agent? Still, the cock dangling between his legs was every bit as impressive as Agent Johnson's.

"I'll be in the next room." Deon didn't want his body blocking the cameras. Leroy had spun her so that he was fucking her from behind while she sat in his lap. The cameras were capturing her impressive breasts and his black hands mauling them. Still naked, Deon stepped over to the next room.

*************

"Oh god, no...," cried Melissa.

"What's wrong baby?" asked Donnie.

"It feels so good." Melissa buried her head in Donnie's shoulder. She felt so ashamed.

"Feeling guilty, huh bitch? This black cock a lot bigger and better then your little hubby I bet."

"No... yes, damn you!"

Donnie chuckled. "That's the truth drug talking, ho. You can't lie. You might as well enjoy it."

He was right, but it actually did hurt a little. The huge cock head was banging against her cervix. "So full. I can't take anymore."

"Wrong bitch." Donnie flexed his muscles until the flimsy plastic on his handcuffs snapped. His strong arms came around to grab her hips. He thrust up with his cock while pulling down on her hips.

Melissa yelped at the brief stab of pain. It reminded her of losing her virginity. "Your cock's in my fucking womb!" she cried in disbelief. Her crotch was also grinding with his. She had taken his entire shaft.

Donnie hefted her big tits and brought the nipples up to his mouth. As he sucked one between his lips, Melissa's first orgasm hit. It was good, real good. Her first deep penetration orgasm enhanced by the drugs was the best in her life. She couldn't focus on the guilt of cheating on her husband any more. She couldn't focus on the fake handcuffs dangling from Donnie's wrists. All she could focus on was the incredible pleasure emanating from her pussy.

Melissa didn't have the strength to bounce more then a few inches. She could feel his cock began to grow. "You can't cum in me," she whispered in his ear. Melissa tried to stand, but the cock head wouldn't leave her womb. The large flair caught on her cervix. "It's stuck!"

Donnie laughed. "That's why they call me "The Fireplug", slut. Relax, I'm sterile, remember," lied the black teenager.

"Thank god for that." Melissa was right between periods. Her most fertile time of the month. Donnie's cock exploded, flooding her womb with seed. Melissa was overwhelmed with pleasure. "Fill my pussy," she screamed. She ground her pelvic bone down on the root of his cock and trembled in orgasm as jet after jet of hot semen filled her womb.

Melissa assumed she passed out momentarily. When she recovered, Donnie was carrying her. His cock was still buried in her pussy and it was as hard as ever. Donnie spun around and sat down on the bed. He laid back and started playing with her nipples. "Ride me some more."

Melissa bounced, saying, "Ow," as she realized his cock was still stuck. "Is it ever coming out?"

"Not until it softens a little." Donnie had never used Viagra before and didn't know what to expect. It might be hours.

"I wish it could stay in me forever," moaned Melissa grinding their crotches together and having another small orgasm. "But what if the secret service agent comes back?"

"I don't think you need worry about that," said Donnie, pulling her ass cheeks apart.

Deon pushed the head of his cock down hard against his second anus of the day. He really wanted some white pussy, but these tight little rosebuds kept pointing at him. The girl shuddered as his cock head pushed into her ass.

"What the fu..." Melissa went pale as her ass opened for the large invading cock.

"That's agent Brown coming in your back door," said Donnie.

The fat one! thought Melissa, shuddering in disgust and pleasure. She leaned forward onto Donnie so that Brown could push his cock in deeper. She thanked god she had let her husband fuck her ass to help prepare her for Brown's massive member. "I don't understand what's going on anymore," she moaned.

"This is all just a dream, baby," laughed Donnie, grinding his cock deep inside her.

"Then I don't want to wake up." The ecstasy made Melissa start giggling before an orgasm shut her up. Melissa started focusing on the pleasure, fucking back against the two cocks. She slammed her pussy down into Donnie, then raise her ass up to meet Brown's cock. She worked their cocks good. Now it was the black men's turn to moan and groan. Their cocks started spurting simultaneously, filling her bowels and womb with loads more sperm.

Melissa trembled in orgasm as their cocks continued pumping. When finished the fat man wheezed and collapsed against her, making even Donnie grunt. Brown's cock shriveled and he slowly removed it, stepping backward, still wheezing. Donnie's softened a little and Melissa took the opportunity to yank her body upward. The fireplug caught on her cervix making her yelp in pain, but this time it pulled through and she was free of it. What felt like a gallon of semen flowed into the vacuum until her cervix closed back up trapping most inside her womb. Instead of relief, Melissa missed the massive black cock and wished she had kept it in for another go around.

Melissa reached over and grabbed Donnie's cock. It hadn't softened much and she thought about swiftly mounting it again. She was about to do so when the good looking black man entered the room. He was nude and another large black cock swung between his legs. My god, are they all monsters? she thought. He was followed by a nude, well fucked... "Kim!"

"Melissa?" Kim looked confused. She ran over to the bed and the two nude women embraced as Donnie stood up and went to the bathroom. He pissed without closing the door and with his cock still quite hard. "What are you doing here?" asked Kim.

"These agents came to my house and took me in for questioning."

"Stupid bitches," said Donnie, shaking his head when he came out of the bathroom. "We aint agents and I'm no terrorist."

"What?" asked Kim.

"Huh!," added Melissa.

"I'm Leroy and what my crude friend Donnie is trying to tell you is that we don't work for the government. We are janitors. Mr. Anderson paid me to play a trick on his wife so that she'd learn to keep her mouth shut. I didn't plan on fucking her, but it turned out to be too easy. Then I got my brothers here involved and went after Melissa here."

"You fucking, bitch," said Melissa, shaking her head in horror.

"What?" asked Kim.

"This is all your fault." Melissa swung her arm and slapped her palm hard against Kim's face. She tried to do it again, but Kim grabbed her wrist and threw her down on the bed.

The black men looked at each other, grinning as the two women wrestled. Their big bosoms mashed together as they rolled, struggling on the bed. Donnie was the first to walk over and start jerking off as he watched. Leroy followed. Deon grabbed a camera and started getting close ups of the women fighting and his buddies masturbating.

The women struggled for minutes. Just as Donnie came, Kim grabbed Mellissa's hair. Melissa arched her neck, her mouth opening as Kim pulled her hair back. Donnie's first wad flew right in her mouth, the rest covered her face and breasts. The two women fell back on the bed just as Leroy shot his load across both pairs of breasts.

Deon zoomed in on the four sperm covered breasts. "Alright Kim, now lick the cum away from Melissa's mouth.

"What? No way am I doing that."

"Stupid bitches," said Donnie again.

Leroy squeezed the last bit of sperm from his cock. "I'm inclined to agree with the fireplug here. Don't you get it. All these cameras have been running and I filmed us fucking back at your house, Kim. We have hours of you two sluts fucking and sucking black cock on film."

"Oh no," moaned Kim, thinking of how much she enjoyed fucking Leroy's big black cock.

"Aargh," growled Melissa, grabbing Kim's hair. The two started fighting again.

"ENOUGH!" barked Leroy. "If you don't want your hubby's to see these tapes, you'll do what we tell you from now on. Kim lick the cum off Mellissa's mouth. Good. Now kiss her and use some tongue."

The two women stared at each other in horror before Kim leaned over and extended her tongue. She lapped a large wad of semen off Melissa's mouth. She rolled it around her tongue, liking the taste, but preferring it hot. She gulped and then kissed Melissa.

Deon filmed the two women kissing. "Now lick the goo off each others breasts."

"Fuck this is hot," groaned Donnie, stroking his still Viagra enhanced cock again. "Bitches, it's time to suck the cum out of each others pussies. Lets see you sixty-nine."

The two women looked resigned but disgusted. Kim's swollen nipple plopped out of Melissa's mouth as she rolled on top of her friend. Mellissa's pussy was swollen and soaked with cum, not very attractive and mirroring her own pussy. Kim buried her face in it anyway and started slurping. Melissa jerked at the contact, but afterwards raised her pussy slightly into Kim's tongue. Now it was Kim's turn to jerk as Melissa's tongue found her pussy.

The black men watched as the women changed from reluctance to arousal. Mellissa was the first to go, possibly helped along by the ecstasy, with her friend laying on top of her. Deon filmed her licking Kim while Leroy filmed from the other angle. Melissa kept raising her pussy into Kim's tongue. Eventually she buried her face into Kim's pussy, her tongue going wild, stopping only for her to cry out in orgasm. Mellissa's enthusiasm soon converted Kim who suddenly sat up and thrust her pussy down hard into Melissa's face. She didn't return to sucking Melissa. Instead, her face found Donnie's hard cock before it. "The tip of that monster is huge," she gasped.

"You don't know the half of it." Donnie guided his cock into Kim's mouth.

Deon's old cock finally started to swell again. He walked over to the bed and pushed Kim's ass off Mellissa's face. Kim got up on all fours with Melissa under her. Mellissa watched the fat thighs loom over her with a hard foot long cock sticking between them and huge dangling balls underneath. Fascinated, she watched as the huge spear penetrated her friend's pussy right over her face. Instinct took over and Mellissa stuck her tongue out. Willing she licked the huge testicles dangling above her face.

Mellissa wasn't sure how long she licked. She felt the thrusting testicles tense, then explode. Soon hot sperm dripped down on her face. The drips turned to a trickle as Deon removed his cock.

"Finally some white pussy," grunted Deon. The old obese man was spent. He waddled off and went to the bathroom to shower.

Mellissa watched as Donnie's cock appeared over her face. It was slick with Kim's saliva and swollen as hard as ever. The huge cock head pushed against Kim's pussy and slowly slipped inside. Jealous, that Kim was getting her second black cock, Melissa felt hands pull her ankles apart. Leroy guided his cock into her warm and ready pussy.

Afterwards, the black men gathered up the cameras while the women rested in each others arms on the bed. Leroy, once again in his Sunday black suit, addressed the women. "Unless you want these tapes to get out, your pussy's belong to us now." The women nodded. "I want you to say it."

"My pussy belongs to you now," said Kim. "All three of you."

"My pussy belongs to you now," added Melissa.

"Good. Be prepared to service any one of us at any time. You'll just have to think up lies to tell your husbands. Lets go boys." Leroy stopped. "Oh and there's one other thing. You're going to help us fuck your friend Evie too. She helped set you up and is in on the secret service thing, so we'll need a new scam."

"We'll see that bitch fucked good," said Kim as the three black men left. She turned and looked at Melissa. "Lets get a shower and I'll take you home." Without thinking, she leaned over and kissed Mellissa on the lips. Mellissa automatically kissed back.

The two women showered together, helping to scrub the dried semen off each others bodies. Mellissa sighed on the way home. "I'm not comfortable with all the lies. I can't lie to my husband."

"Get used to it. I think we'll be lying a lot from now on. I just hope Leroy didn't lie about one thing."

"What's that?"

"Having a vasectomy." Kim patted her belly.

"I don't think men would lie about that. Fireplug said he was sterile, but what about the fat one? He fucked you too."

"Dear god," replied Kim, her face going white. "Let's hope he's shooting blanks."

The car stopped at Melissa's house. Both women leaned together to kiss again. This time, the kiss Lingered and when it ended they stared in each other's eyes. Their eyes seemed to promise there'd be more kissing in the future.

Part 3: Evie

Evie entered the restaurant. She spotted Kim at a table and was surprised to see her sitting with a rather distinguished looking, older black man. The black man was quite large and somewhat handsome. Kim waved and Evie hurried over. Kim stood up and hugged her. "Oh Kim, I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks Evie. I'll be looking to you for motherhood advice. Four months along now."

"Oh that's just wonderful. Boy is your life going to change."

"That's what everyone tells us. Evie, may I introduce Pastor Le Roi."

"A pleasure Ma'am." Leroy stood and shook Evie's hand.

"The good Pastor is a friend of my husband. He's from New Orleans."

"Oh what a tragedy." Evie shook her head sadly.

"Indeed! Let us pray." Leroy bowed his head and the two women followed suit. "Father, bless those who have suffered from Katrina and bless those who have aided the needy of my city. We pray for a speedy recovery and a return to normalcy for all those affected by this great tragedy. Amen."

"Amen," replied Evie. "A nice prayer, Pastor. May I ask what you're doing away from the city. Surely your spiritual guidance is needed there?"

Kim answered. "Pastor Le Roi is looking for compassionate families to take in displaced persons from Katrina."

"Yes, I'm on a tour of surrounding states looking for good Christians to take in the hurricane's victims. Are you a good Christian, Evie?"

"I strive everyday to be one, sir."

"Evie, didn't you mention that Eddie was going away on business next month?"

"Yes. He's off to New Orleans himself."

"Well, the good Pastor here has a teenager who needs shelter for just that month."

Leroy nodded. "Yes, his home was in one of the lesser hit areas and after some cleanup, he will be able to return. He's one of the lucky ones. Is there any way you could put him up?"

"I'm not sure..."

"His name is Donnie, though his friends call him Fireplug. He's a great kid, but fell in with the wrong crowd. Did a little too many drugs. Enough to make him sterile. I'm sure he'll work for his room and board. With your husband gone, Donnie could take care of the yard work or fulfill other husbandly duties." Leroy smiled at Evie.

"Well, I guess we could. I'll need to ask my husband."

"That's fine Miss Evie. You would be doing a great service for the church, the city, the state of Louisiana, and your country. When it comes to the poor and disadvantaged, there's a special place in heaven for those who open their homes..." and legs, thought Leroy.

************

"This is incredible," said Evie into the phone. "First Kim, now you and only a month behind her. Well congratulations." Evie listened for awhile before finishing the conversation. "Now Melissa, everyone knows condoms aren't 100% effective. I believe that god wanted this to happen and it'll be the greatest thing to happen to you and Mike." The doorbell rang. "Oh, that must be my boarder. Gotta run. Talk to you later."

Evie was so happy for her friends she was grinning as she opened the door. She frowned when she saw an older black youth standing at her doorstep. Her frown deepened when she saw the suitcase. "Yes?"

"Mrs. Martin, I'm Donnie. I thought you were expecting me."

"No... I mean yes. No, you're not what I was expecting. I thought I was putting up a teenager."

"I'm eighteen. I am a teenager."

"I'm not sure about this. It isn't appropriate. I thought you were a boy."

"Mrs. Martin, I have nowhere else to go."

"Oh boy!" Evie stepped aside. "Well come on in. At least you can join us for lunch."

Evie's son and daughter's eyes went wide when they saw their new guest. "Who's that mama?" asked Eddie Jr.

"This is Donnie. He was supposed to be staying with us for a month while your daddy's away."

"Doesn't he have a home?"

Donnie interrupted. "My home was destroyed when the levees broke in New Orleans." Actually, Donnie lived with his mother seven miles away. "Your mother has agreed to let me stay here..."

Evie was about to open her mouth to state that Donnie could not stay with them when her son said, "Like a good Christian. Mama always says that a good Christian's heart is filled with larges."

"That's largesse, honey."

"There is a special place in heaven for women like your mother, son." Donnie reached over and patted the boys head.

Evie sighed. "How was it Donnie? Katrina and all you had to go through."

Donnie had prepared a phony story. He sat back and tried to look devastated. He told the story of how he had waded waist deep through fetid water to rescue his mother, but when he got to her house, it was too late, she was already dead. Donnie watched a tear roll down Evie's cheek as she listened which made him feel guilty for conning her. He continued his story telling how he floated his mother's body out of the house and dragged her onto the roof. He told how her body began to stink and rot on the balmy roof as he waited hour after hour for rescue. Finally when the coastguard helicopter arrived, they wouldn't let him bring his mother with him and he had to abandon the body. The helicopter dropped him off outside a dozen stores that were being looted and he had to walk ten miles to find food and water. By the time he ended, Evie's hands were on his arm squeezing tightly as she sobbed for him.

Evie held Donnie's hand and patted him on the back. "I'm so sorry Donald. That's what you get when you have a corrupt incompetent government."

"You are so right Miss Evie. I swear Bush and the Republicans must really hate black people."

Evie released his hand and sat up. "I was referring to your Democrat Mayor and Governor."

"Oh yeah. Them to I suppose."

"As for Republicans hating black people, lets not forget that they freed your people from slavery. It was also Republicans that got the equal rights amendment passed. Democrats founded the KKK and tried to stop integration in the South."

"I didn't know that. Maybe I should vote Republican." Donnie had been informed, Evie was very political.

Evie's eyes lit up at the thought of making a GOP convert. "Alright, You can stay."

**************

Evie was pleased how well things went with Donnie the first few days. She made the black teen listen to Rush Limbaugh when they drove to the supermarket and he seemed to agree with her comments while watching fox news every night. He mowed the lawn, helped her with dishes and seemed to get along with the children. Her only complaint was that he never shut the bathroom door when using the toilet or showering. Evie had to walk past the bathroom to get anywhere in the house and she would always avert her eyes and shut the door for him lest she accidentally view him naked.

123456...8