Bush Bashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took a long shower afterwards. Long, because Evie fell to her knees and jerked his cock off in the stall. Her mouth clamped over his cock head as she coaxed one more load of cum out of his cock and into her belly.

While toweling himself dry, Evie decided to clean up. She first grabbed the breakfast tray. "Hold on a minute," said Donnie with surprise. "Your tea?"

"I wasn't thirsty. Want it?"

"No thanks. It's cold now anyway." Donnie watched her leave the room. She hadn't drank any of the ecstasy! Her behavior was all natural. The woman had shed all inhibitions.

Donnie moved into the master bedroom that night.

One week later, Evie was straddling Donnie on the bed. He was bouncing as he fucked her, with his hands tightly gripping her ass cheeks and holding them open. Evie felt something nudge her ass. There was a brief stab of pain as her anus opened for the large invader. Evie looked over her shoulder to see another handsome black man standing behind her. "Pastor Le Roy? What are you doing?"

"Janitor Leroy and I'm gonna fuck this sweet ass."

"Janitor? You played the trick on Kim. Oh god, this is all a set up."

"Yes, and we fucked her good and your friend Melissa too. I have you fucking Donnie on tape. You'll do what we say. Fuck who we want and..."

"Just shut up and fuck my slut ass with that big black cock."

A surprised Leroy raised his eyebrows at a grinning Donnie. "Yes, ma'am," said Leroy as he pushed his cock deep in her ass.

Evie liked Leroy's cock better then Donnie's. It was just as big, but didn't have the flared head. She learned to deep throat it and he could deep fuck her through her cervix without getting stuck. Plus, she really liked getting fucked in the ass.

Epilogue:

Three black babies were born almost five months apart. Neither Kim nor Melissa's husband could handle it. Melissa's husband, Mike spent time in jail after assaulting Kim's husband, Jerry when he found out that Jerry had set the whole thing up.

Kim and Melissa got an apartment together where they shared a bed with each other and usually entertained either Leroy, fat Deon, or Donnie every night or sometimes more then one or sometimes different black men when word got out about the two bisexual sluts living there.

Evie's husband arrived home from his trip just as Donnie was leaving. He waved and tried to introduce himself, but the black teen ignored him. Confused, Eddie wondered why Donnie looked so much older then he had thought. He was even more confused and shocked and horrified to find his wife naked in bed with cum pouring out of her spread legs. "We need to talk, honey," said Evie, licking a glob of sperm stuck at the corner of her mouth.

Evie and Eddie separated for several days before Eddie decided to forgive her. "You were tricked and seduced after all. Just give up the black men and...".

"I can't do that," replied Evie. "If you want to stay married you'll need to understand that I'm a different person. I'm gonna fuck lots of black cock. You don't have to know about it. I'll just say, I'm going out with Kim or Melissa."

"B-but," stuttered Eddie. "No buts, and maybe if I'm feeling generous, I'll throw a little pussy your way, but I think you'll find me a little loose down there.

"Very well," cried Eddie, defeated. He would do it for their children. Their marriage was strained and even more strained when Evie found out she was pregnant. Evie just avoided her friends and family until the baby was born. Then they told everyone that they had pulled a Brangelina and adopted a poor black kid. Evie told her family the baby was a Katrina orphan.

Leroy's marriage broke up when his wife followed him to Kim and Melissa's apartment one day. Leroy didn't miss his wife, but his kids quit talking to him. He moved in with the two white women, but couldn't take the crying babies and got his own place.

Deon had a stroke while fucking Melissa. She nearly smothered before Kim and Leroy ran in from the next room and rolled Deon off her. He partially recovered, but was never well enough to visit the girls again.

Evie had an effect on Donnie too. He continued to watch Fox and listen to Rush on the radio. When the next election rolled around, he voted straight Republican. Soon after, Donnie was busted selling ecstasy and spent a year in prison. In prison, Donnie's oversized cellmate introduced Donnie's ass to his own special "Fireplug."

THE END

1...345678