Bush Bashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie had lost his sunglasses floundering in the water. He closed his eyes, but peeked as she raced for her robe. He watched Evie wrap the robe around herself, then disappear into the house. He looked around until he saw his sunglasses underwater. Donnie dove under water and did a quick handstand as he grabbed his shades. Holding his breath, he swam for the nearest ladder to retrieve his own clothes.

*************

"You want me to search his room for drugs? I don't think he's using, Pastor, but I'll look around. I'll call you back and let you know what I find." Evie hung up the phone. Pastor Le Roi was concerned that Donnie might be back on drugs when she told him about Donnie's dizzy spell in the shower.

Donnie had gone out. Oddly, her friend Kim had offered to drive him around. Evie decided it was safe to snoop around. His room was messy. Donald wasn't too concerned with picking up after himself. Dirty clothes and underwear was scattered around the floor. The bed wasn't made. Donnie didn't really have all that many clothes or other items with him, so the room wasn't cluttered. The only thing suspicious was a box under the bed.

Evie pulled the box out dreading what she might find. The contents of the box disgusted her, but she was relieved it wasn't drugs. The box was full of vile pornography. She pulled the half dozen magazines out of the box. "Why on earth did god give black men such big penises?" she asked. Cover after cover showed a big, hard black cock resting on the face or oversized breasts of a white woman. Evie flipped through the magazines. The format was the same. There was a black man and a white woman, several shots of her sucking his large penis, several scenes of him penetrating her in various positions, and a few final shots of the slick, engorged penis ejaculating semen on the woman's face or breasts.

One magazine was different. It contained all stories. One was about a wife posing for a black photographer. He fed her glass after glass of wine between shots as she wore less and less clothing. Her skirt and blouse disappeared until she wore her bra and panties, then just the panties, then nude. The photographer took pictures of her playing with herself. He took his penis out. His cock was the biggest, blackest thing, the white wife had ever seen. "I have to taste it," she cried. Later, "Fuck me with that big black cock."

Evie was shaky as she put the magazine down. Her nipples were swollen and there was a strange fluttering in her abdomen. That story had been hot! She opened one of the magazines. An attractive teenage girl in a bikini was staring at the huge black cock of a lifeguard. Next she sucked the monster cock as the bikini disappeared. The man penetrated her on a beach blanket. "Fuck me with that big black cock," muttered Evie. Flustered, she shoved the porn away.

Evie was horny and wished Eddie wasn't out of town. She wanted sex, but couldn't even picture her husband's little five inch penis in her mind. All she could see were big black cocks and Donnie was bigger then the men in his magazines. Evie didn't masturbate, so she took a cold shower to cool herself off.

****************

Donnie wasn't around the next day and Evie found herself bored during the children's nap time. She entered Donnie's room and pulled out the box of porn. This filth had probably corrupted the poor boy. She should have confronted him and thrown it out. She retrieved the magazine with the stories and leaned against the bed as she read one.

"I'm gonna integrate yo ass, bitch," said the black student to his teacher.

"Fill me up with that black cock," moaned the business woman as she fucked the janitor.

"I love your black cock up my ass," screamed the white wife to the gardener.

So went story after story.

Evie was shaking as she put the magazine away. Her nipples scraped her bra. It was damp between her thighs. She checked her watch and was surprised to see that over an hour had passed since she started reading. The magazines shifted as she pushed the box and she noticed a case underneath the porn. Worried it might be drugs, she pulled it out and found it contained a DVD. Evie was curious, but replaced the DVD. She needed another cold shower.

Evie was still in her robe after showering when her curiosity got the better of her. She quickly retrieved the DVD from Donnie's room and took it to her bedroom. She inserted it in the player and sat down cross-legged on the bed. Evie hit play on the remote.

A pretty blonde cheerleader made her way through a locker room. The music and picture quality led Evie to believe that the movie didn't have a very large budget. The cheerleader stripped off her outfit. Her breasts were large and high on her chest. Her pubic hair was shaved. Nude, she walked into the shower room and turned the water on. She spent a lot of time running the soap over her breasts and between her legs. Disgusted, Evie was about to stop the movie when the perspective changed.

The camera moved as if it was watching the showering young woman. She looked up startled at the camera. She covered her breasts and pelvis. "Coach Black, what are you doing?" "I thought I'd join you," said a deep voice, "and call me Dick." The cheerleader looked horrified. "Coach Black...Dick, this isn't appropriate..." She gasped, "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen." Her look of horror turned to lust and she fell to her knees as a handsome black man stepped into the camera's view.

"Sweet Jesus, a porno," gasped Evie as she watched the now wanton cheerleader take the Coach's huge black cock in her mouth. The remote sat right beside her on the bed, but she couldn't bring herself to turn the movie off. Instead Evie laid back on the pillow to watch the screen. Her robe fell open as she shifted. Evie was still horny from the stories she'd read earlier and the movie was only making her condition worse. One hand found her nipple as she watched the cheerleader suck the coach's monster cock. Evie's vagina was soaked by the time the Coach pushed his big black cock inside the cheerleader.

Without thinking, Evie's hand went between her legs to stop the flow, but she hadn't grabbed a tissue. She gasped as her fingers touched her wet labia. "Fuck me. Fuck me," moaned the woman on screen. The television view was between Evie's legs. She couldn't she the cheerleader, but the muscular black coach was visible almost like he was fucking Evie. "Fuck me," screamed Evie as she plunged two fingers deep in her pussy. The orgasm came quickly and caught Evie off guard. Her hips bucked up as the orgasm ripped through her body.

"Wow!" exclaimed Evie as she came down from her orgasmic high. It felt so good to cum. She hadn't orgasmed in years and this was the biggest ever. She sat up as she heard a noise downstairs. "Crap. Donnie's home." Evie quickly belted her robe around her.

Luckily, Donnie headed straight to the shower. "Fuck! The DVD!" said Evie suddenly. Her hand flew over her mouth. I've got to watch my language, she thought. Evie snuck the DVD past the bathroom. Donnie had once more forgotten to shut the door completely. Evie couldn't help sneaking a peak in, but the shower curtain was closed. She entered his room and tossed the DVD on the porn magazines and pushed the box back under the bed.

Evie was about to make her escape when she heard the bathroom door squeak. The young housewife panicked not wanting to be caught in Donnie's room. She ducked inside the closet just as the bedroom door opened and Donnie strolled in with a towel wrapped around his waist. Evie knocked some coat hangers making some noise. She froze as did Donnie, but he must have assumed it was nothing. Idiot, she thought, why didn't you just tell him you were collecting clothes for the laundry? Evie was distracted when Donnie dropped his towel.

What a monster, she thought while staring at his dangling cock. He's as big as any of the black men in the magazines. His cock looks like a freaking hammer, the head is so big. Was that why they called him Fireplug?

Evie gasped when Donnie reached down and squeezed his cock. The massive black snake swelled and hardened as he tugged on it. Donnie sat on his bed and took some lotion out of the nightstand. Disgusting, he's going to masturbate, thought Evie, forgetting that she had masturbated less then an hour ago. She couldn't take her eyes off the scene, however.

Donnie squirted a large amount of lotion in his hand and laid back on the bed. He held his huge foot long black cock straight up as he liberally coated the shaft and head until it glistened in the light. He closed his eyes as his hand glided up and down the shaft. It didn't look so huge in his beefy hand, but every so often, he'd pause and remove his hand. His cock would be bigger and harder then ever. The head looked like a swollen black plum leaking juice from the top.

"Suck that big cock," he moaned loudly. Evie rolled her eyes, wetting her lips as she did so. "You ever been fucked by a black dick like mine?" Evie wondered who he was thinking about. "I bet hubby's little prick ain't half as big as mine. Come on and ride my big black cock." Whoever he was thinking of was married. "I wanna suck them big tits, mama. Take that Confederate bikini off." Evie jumped, clanging some hangers again. He was fantasizing about her! "Come on Miss Evie try some black cock. Fuck my big black cock." Evie wasn't disgusted, instead her body shivered as she imagined herself sitting on Donnie's crotch. "Take my seed, you hot bitch." Cum erupted from Donnie's cock. Semen flew up at least a foot, falling to cover the big head with white sperm. More cum flowed from the fat cock head, striking Donnie's stomach and coating the entire cock shaft. Evie couldn't believe the amount he had cum, but then his balls were sized to match his big cock.

Donnie milked the last bit of seed out of his shaft and climbed off the bed. He left the room for the bathroom. Evie opened the closet doors and found herself staring at her own reflection in a mirror on the opposite wall. She looked like a wanton slut. Her robe had fallen open. Her annoying nipples were at their puffiest. She could even see her engorged clitoris between her legs. She pulled her robe tightly shut to hide her sinful body from her eyes and crept out of the bedroom. She failed to see a leering Donnie, lean out of the bathroom staring at her back as she snuck past.

**************

Evie avoided Donnie the next day as much as she could. She spent time with the kids while Donnie did some yard work. He tried to get her to join him in the pool, but she declined. Later, much to her relief, Donnie went out. Evie was lonely and called Melissa, but she was out also.

She found herself sitting on Donnie's floor reading more dirty stories when she heard him come home. Evie hid, but he never came upstairs.

Curious, Evie left her room and went to find Donnie. He was crumbled on the floor and it didn't look like he was breathing. "Oh my god, Donald!" cried Evie running over to him. He was breathing and had a pulse. She could smell alcohol on his breath and he stirred when she shook him. "Lets get you back to your room."

Donnie leaned on her heavily as they negotiated their way up the stairs. Evie was gasping for air by the time she got him next to the bed. Donnie suddenly came alive and took Evie into his arms. She squirmed as his lips crushed into hers and his probing tongue pushed into her mouth. They fell onto the bed with Donnie on top and Evie's legs spreading around his waist. The massive cock in his pants grew as he ground his crotch against hers. "No, Donald," growled Evie pushing against him.

"Miss Evie?" said Donald opening his heavily lidded eyes. "What is yoush doing in my room?" His words were slurred.

"Just get off me." He rolled off her and was almost instantly asleep. Evie jumped off the bed and fled the room. She grabbed the phone and dialed a number. "Hello, Pastor Le roi. This is Evie... Yes, I'm fine thanks, but I'm worried about Donald. He came home drunk tonight and acting strange. No, I didn't find any drugs in his room. Search his person? Yes, I suppose he could be hiding them on his person. I'll see what I can do. Thanks Pastor. Sorry to bother you so late."

Evie replaced the phone and climbed the stairs. She entered Donnie's room. He was still asleep, lying on his back. Evie untied and removed his shoes. She shook them to make sure they were empty. She found that his socks were empty to, when she pulled them off. His shirt didn't have pockets, but she unbuttoned it and pulled it open to give him some air. Evie stared at his hard black muscular chest. Her hands shook as she undid his belt. He stirred when she pulled the belt through his jeans. Evie undid his jeans and pulled his zipper down. She knew that millimeters from her fingertips was the giant black cock that she had watched him jerk off yesterday. She could see it was still swollen as she spread his jeans open. His white briefs strained with his package. Unzipped, she had easier access to his pockets. They contained nothing more then his wallet and an aspirin bottle. The wallet held some money, but no drugs. Her eyes were about to fall on his driver's license which would have told her that he wasn't from New Orleans but from a town just seven miles away, when Donnie said, "Are you robbing me, Miss Evie?"

Evie stood up straight and flushed red as Donnie sat up. "No, Donald. If you must know, I'm searching for drugs. I'm worried about you. So is Pastor Le Roi"

"I don't have any drugs. I just drank too much tonight."

"You're underage, Donald."

"I know, but the booze helps me meet women. I'm so lonely. I haven't seen my girlfriend since Katrina. I don't even know if she's alive."

"Oh!" Tears welled up in Evie's eyes. "I didn't know."

"I appreciate both you and Leroy's...Le Roi's concern. Go ahead and search me." Donnie pulled his shirt off as he stood up.

"I'm satisfied you don't have any."

"Drug addicts can't be trusted, Miss Evie. You must search me completely. Sit on the bed and pull my pants down."

"Very well." Evie sat before Donald. She grabbed the flaps of his jeans and struggled to pull them over his hips. He stepped out of his pants and stood before her clad in only his underwear. His crotch bulged out obscenely and she could see the shaft twitch underneath the material. "I'm satisfied."

"No. You must be thorough. Pull my underwear down."

Evie gulped, but grabbed the band of his underwear and yanked it down. She had barely known this black stranger a week and had already seen his penis three times. It was swollen and sticking out, angled slightly down. Already a monster, but not even fully grown. "There, no drugs."

"Check under my cock and balls."

Evie tried to bend to see under his shaft, but couldn't. She reached out and lifted the big hose up. She didn't have to hold it upwards long, almost immediately it stayed up by itself, but she didn't let go. She hefted his big balls with her free hand, Each testicle was much bigger then her husband's entire scrotum. There were no bags of drugs or anything hidden in his crotch. "Nothing. I'm satisfied you haven't been using. "I'm sorry I doubted you, Donnie." She released his shaft.

"Well I'm not satisfied. Look what you did to my cock."

"What?"

"You made it like that." Donnie bent and grabbed her arm. He brought her hand back over to his shaft. She grabbed it again. You need to take care of it for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Jerk me off."

"Why don't you jerk yourself off?"

"I don't do that. Besides, this is all your fault. You need to finish what you started."

Liar, she thought, but she couldn't admit to watching him masturbate.

"It's the only way I'll forgive you."

"Very well. What do I do?"

Donnie bent over towards his night stand and pulled out a jar of Vaseline. He tossed it to her. "Use this."

Evie knew this was wrong, but truthfully, she was thrilled. Her body was already reacting. She could feel her nipples pushing out her bra. She took her time coating the shaft with Vaseline. She examined every square inch of Donnie's cock, the bumps, ridges, veins, the flared glands, and even the pee slit which was as wide as her fingernail.

The cock was a rampant, hard, glistening black shaft by the time she finished coating it. She grasped it tightly and let her hand glide up to the head. She moved her hand down and began stroking his shaft. The knob was so flared, it caught her hand and she had to loosen her grip to cover the head. Evie brought her other hand up and rubbed just the head while her second hand stroked the shaft. Donnie seemed to like her playing with the head.

Evie caught herself grinning. She frowned, then tried to make her expression impassive. She shouldn't be doing this. But then, it wasn't really all that bad. It wasn't cheating, just inappropriate. "Is this ok?" she asked.

"Grip it a little tighter and stroke faster. Yeah baby, like that. You're a natural. It's like you were born with a black cock in your hand."

Evie giggled like a little girl. "This feels so weird. Warn me when you're close." She remembered the geyser that erupted from the head when she watched him jerk off.

"I will. If you want to speed things up, talk to me. Describe what you're doing to me. Talk dirty."

Evie wasn't so sure she wanted to speed things up. She wouldn't be doing this again and wanted it to last. She also knew what he was asking. He wanted her to talk like the sluts in the DVD or in the dirty stories. "I'm stroking the biggest, blackest cock I've ever seen," she said, feeling rewarded when Donnie groaned. "I didn't know cocks got this big."

"You are a natural. You like that black cock dontcha?"

"I love your big cock, Donnie." Evie felt dirty and slutty. She grinned, annoying herself. "I can't get over how much bigger it is then my husband's. I wish he had a cock like this." Ouch, she shouldn't have said that. Donnie's cock seemed to swell at her comments. She watched the big knobby head harden right before her eyes.

"That's cause your holding a real man's cock, not some little white worm."

"No," cried Evie, shaking her head with false denial.

"Yes bitch, a superior man's cock, a black man's cock. Suck it. Show that black cock what a white slut can do. SUCK IT!"

Evie's mouth was wrapped around the huge head before she knew what she was doing. She felt compelled to obey him...this superior man. She came to her senses and pulled back just as cum filled her mouth. She gulped automatically tasting a man's seed for the first time. Evie was surprised at his sperm's heat as more filled her mouth. Evie pulled back until the cock plopped out of her mouth. It spit at her, sperm coating her lips and cheek. More sperm shot out, dripping off her chin and staining her blouse. More sperm shot out, into her mouth as she wrapped her lips back around it. Swallowing was less messy. More sperm shot out as she swallowed. More sperm shot out and then some more and more after that. Evie struggled to keep up with the flow until it slackened off to a trickle.

"Thanks Miss Evie. I needed that."

Evie looked up at his muscular body as Donnie turned into a polite young man again. Her lips were still pierced around his pee-slit and her hand was jerking his shaft, milking it for more sperm. She swallowed every pearly drop that came out. His cock was still mostly hard when she released it. "I need to go get cleaned up before the kids get home." Evie fled the room and headed for her shower.

The conversation at dinner was muted. Only Donnie seemed cheerful and did most of the talking. Evie put the children down for the night and came downstairs. She found Donnie outside in the swimming pool. "You're getting good," she said, watching him swim a little. "I feel dirty, Donald."

1...345678