Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers

"How's it going to be okay, Mrs. Cox. That girl Zeke was out with, she was a total tease. And now Zeke's in a bad way." Jamal gestured across the table to his friend. "Show her, Zeke."

Tanya could only watch, totally aghast, as Zeke stood up beside her and quickly undid his pants. Unbuttoned and unzipped, he reached into his underwear and pulled out his cock, pointing it right at her. It was rock hard, and big. Bigger than her husband's, and bigger than any she could ever remember seeing. The broad mushroom head looked engorged with blood, and angry. Tanya sat there, her eyes wide in amazement as the young man took a leisurely stroke along the substantial length of his steely dick, causing the wet red eye at the tip to glisten as a surge of precum pulsed to the surface.

"Oh my God," Tanya said to herself, wondering what was happening right in front of her. She finally was able to pull her eyes away from the lewd spectacle and turned to Jamal, as if seeking his help. "What? What's going on?"

"We just wanted you to see what those girls have done. We thought, we thought maybe you could just give Zeke...you know...a hand. Help him out a little bit, so he doesn't feel frustrated. And especially so he doesn't get angry." Jamal flicked his head toward the stairs once more, his intent obvious.

Tanya gulped, but found herself drawn to the spellbinding teenage cock mere inches away from her. Her eyes turned back as Zeke took a step closer, his hand still slowly stroking back and forth. The dewy drop of precum was growing, and it started to distend downwards, dangling from the tip of his throbbing prick.

"Just help him out a little, Mrs. Cox," Jamal said, that soft lulling tone in his voice again. "You can see what a bad way he's in. I'm sure if you just, you know, use your hand, it'll only take a minute or two."

Tanya was torn. She knew in her heart she should tell the boys to leave immediately, to get the hell out of her house. But part of her was fearful of how they might respond-what they might do to Elliott. Maybe not today...maybe not tomorrow... The thought of what these boys might do to her young son made her shudder. But another part of her was, well...sinfully aroused. She couldn't deny that itchy tingling between her legs as she stared at Zeke's cock, the young powerful slab of meat throbbing just inches away. She could smell it. It wasn't the dirty smell of a sweaty boy-it was the alluring earthy fragrance of a grown man-a grown man's big powerful cock. She hadn't expected it, but it had been so long since she'd been with a man that she found the scent intoxicating. It was reaching into her senses and setting her afire. With every breath it sent a pulsing rush of blood right to her needy cunt.

She finally turned her gaze back to Jamal, and she knew behind her warm blue eyes he could see the dilemma she was having, the angels and devils battling within her. She reached a decision. "Okay, but just this one time, all right?"

"Of course," Jamal quickly replied as he slowly shook his head from side to side. "Like I said, we hate to bother you, Mrs. Cox, and we wouldn't expect anything more. Right, guys?"

Gunner nodded in agreement while Zeke looked down at Tanya, his eyes pleading with her. "Please, Mrs. Cox, would you help me? I...I really need to get off. I feel so backed up that my balls are just killing me."

Too dumbstruck by what she was going to do to even speak, Tanya reached forward tentatively, her slender fingers reaching towards the pulsating column of flesh, her pink nails looking teasingly sinful as they got closer to the throbbing shaft. Zeke had stopped stroking it and removed his hand totally, but the thrusting shaft lifted skyward at a sharp angle, bobbing enticingly with each beat of his young heart. Tanya could feel the heat of it as her fingers got close, and then she slid them around the centre of the shaft, closing her hand over the stiff throbbing cock. Like always when her fingers closed around a hard cock, she was amazed at how something could feel so intensely hard and yet so velvety soft at the same time. She squeezed, and felt his dick throb back against her, the warmth transferring from his engorged prick into her tiny hand. Her fingers didn't come anywhere near to closing against the heel of her hand, his dick was just too big around. But to Tanya, it felt wonderful. So big, so hard, so powerful. She slowly pumped upwards, watching the wet hole at the tip gape open as another slimy gob of precum oozed forth.

"Oh God, that's it. That's so good," Zeke moaned, and Tanya flicked her eyes up as the young man closed his eyes and tilted his head back, surrendering himself to the luxurious sensations of her stroking hand.

"Don't make a mess, Zeke. Stand closer to the table and shoot it on there," Tanya heard Jamal say, his voice seeming to come through an illicit fog before reaching her ears.

Zeke shuffled forward slightly, his thighs close to the edge of the dark walnut table. Tanya's hand stayed on his cock as he moved, never missing a beat as she really started to stroke, the young man's surging prick feeling like an iron bar beneath her hand. Precum was flowing steadily out of him now, drooling down and making a greasy puddle that glistened on the table. Tanya stared at the shiny cock-sap, feeling her breathing becoming short and raspy as she got more excited. Her hand pumped more vigorously, the leading edge of her hand going back and forth over the pronounced ridge of his corona with each delicious stroke.

"Oh my God, I'm getting close. Mrs. Cox, your hand is so fucking good." Zeke looked down, his eyes going to Tanya's chest, where her arm movements had caused her robe to gape open, giving him a perfect view right down into her deep dark cleavage. "I...I...oh FUCCCKKKKKK..." Zeke groaned loudly as he started to shoot. From the side, Tanya saw the hole at the tip yawn open as it filled with a milky gob for second before a long white rope spewed forth, reaching almost to the other side of the table. She kept pumping, and a second milky ribbon rifled across the table, landing next to the first one in a glistening streak. Awestruck by the lewd display, she could only watch open-mouthed as her hand continued to jack away at the young man's spewing prick, ropes and wads of thick teenage cum raining down on her table. She was shocked by how much cum he was ejaculating, his pulsating cock shooting again and again, her table spackled from side to side with glistening wads of baby batter. But she never stopped pumping, her sliding hand coaxing out as much of his teenage spunk as she could.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," Zeke said as he finally finished, the last few drops of oozing dogwater dripping down onto the near edge of the table.

The young man's words seemed to break Tanya out of the spellbinding trance she'd been under while jacking the boy off. She drew her hand back from his spent dick, her eyes glued to the gleaming mess of milky cum on her table.

"Watching that's got me all fired up now," Gunner said as he pulled Zeke back and stepped right next to Tanya. Before she had a chance to realize what was happening, Gunner had his pants undone and whipped out his cock.

"Aahh!" Tanya gave a sharp intake of breath as she looked at the throbbing member before her. It was rock-hard, and the big mushroom cap was so enflamed that it looked like it was going to blow right off the long veiny stalk. And like Zeke, it was big. Big and thick and so vigorously hard that Tanya could almost feel the youthful power coming right off his throbbing weapon.

"Come on, Mrs. Cox, could you help me out too?" Gunner asked, presenting his big dick to her like a prize at the state fair. "I think it's only gonna take a few strokes to get me off too."

Tanya looked up into the boy's pleading eyes and then, for some reason she didn't understand, she looked over at Jamal, as if needing his permission to go ahead. The young black man gave her a soft smile as he looked her in the eye while at the same time nodding towards his friend's needy prick. "It's all right. Go ahead."

Tanya slowly turned her head back towards the massive dick that was right at eye level. She could see that, like Zeke, Gunner's pubic hair had all been shaved off. To Tanya, there was something wickedly sinful about seeing that shaven groin. Not only did it seem more risqué and exciting for some reason, it also made their dicks look bigger-not that either of them needed any help in that regard. Both pricks were bigger than any she'd had in her whole life. She'd had a number of cocks buried inside her while she was in college, but none of those were as big as either of these two boys-and they were both definitely much longer and thicker than her husband. Looking at the big hard cock before her, the veiny shaft throbbing and pulsing magnetically, Tanya found her mouth watering, her saliva glands starting to work overtime. At the same time, she felt that telltale itchiness between her legs, and she knew her pussy was dripping-wet already.

As if of its own accord, her hand reached forward, her slender fingers circling around the meaty shaft. She drew in a sharp breath, feeling the hardness beneath her palm as her fingers closed. It was even thicker around than Zeke's, and it looked longer, maybe an inch or so longer and so fucking hard. She felt a pulsing in her itchy twat as her hand squeezed lovingly, feeling the power pulsing through his rigid prick as it tried to pull itself upward from her clutching grasp. Once she had a good fist-full of cock, Gunner let go, his hands going to his hips as he flexed them forward, his thrusting erection pointing out over the table.

"Mmm..." Tanya was surprised that a warm purr emanated from her throat as her hand moved rhythmically back and forth. But the sound was not lost on the boys, and as Jamal looked at each of his pals, a quiet grin appeared on all of their faces.

"That's it, Mrs. Cox," Jamal said it that low hypnotic voice of his. "Give Gunner what he needs."

Tanya's eyes were fixated on the throbbing slab of muscle beneath her fingers as she continued to pump her hand, her rhythmic strokes quickly bringing Gunner to the delirious brink of ecstasy. The methodic movements of her arm had caused her cinched robe to loosen even more, with the swells of her breasts now almost totally on display, the cups of the satin chemise shining sensuously from the light over the dining room table.

Gunner looked down at her huge tits, the cups of the emerald-green chemise overflowing with mounds of warm-looking tit-flesh. He could see the protrusion of her sizable nipples against the front of the shiny fabric, the buds of stiff flesh causing teasing shadows to fall on the garment. That was all it took to send him over the edge.

"Oh fuck! Here it comesssss!" Gunner gasped under his breath as he started to shoot. A long milky strand rocketed almost to the other side of the table, the gooey ribbon landing with an audible splat.

"Mmm..." Tanya heard herself unconsciously give off another little moan as she kept stroking, the powerful cock bucking beneath her grasp. A second, and then a third white rope spewed forth, adding to the mess that was already littering her table. She kept pumping, and Gunner kept shooting, wads and strands of thick teenage cum flying everywhere. She watched as the yawning eye at the tip seemed to flex time and again, launching milky ropes of semen one after the other onto the table. Finally, the last pearly gobs oozed forth, and Tanya found herself flicking the drooling tip towards the table, the final vestiges of his ejaculation joining the rest as the shiny web connecting his potent seed to the end of his prick got thinner and thinner before breaking, the heavy distended gob falling onto the table.

"Oh shit, that was fantastic, Mrs. Cox," Gunner said as he pulled his spent dick out of her hand and stuffed it back into his pants.

Tanya's hand felt surprisingly empty, and she looked at her curled fingers curiously, feeling that there was now something missing.

"Wow, I'm really sorry about your table, Mrs. Cox." Jamal's voice broke Tanya out of her reverie and she followed his gaze to the table, the dark walnut surface a mess of glistening milky-white teenage cum that spread from one side to the other, gobs and strands of thick cloudy semen laid out in a bizarre mosaic. "It looks like the boys really made a mess. But at least it didn't get on the floor."

In a daze, Tanya found herself responding, "No...that...that's good."

"Well, thank you for taking care of them," Jamal said as he shifted slightly in his chair, turning so his crotch was visible to her. "I guess we better go. I think we've already overstayed our welcome."

He didn't move right away, and Tanya found her gaze automatically going to his package, that noticeable bulge she'd felt against her backside earlier once more clearly on display. "Fuck, that looks so fucking big," she thought to herself. Her hand felt itchy with need, as if she'd expected him to want the same as the other boys. She saw a throbbing beneath his jeans, and found her hand flexing open and closed automatically, trying to picture what she knew must be a tremendous cock that could fill her tiny hand. Her mouth was watering and her heart was fluttering as she slowly looked up into his mesmerizing dark eyes.

Jamal could see the look of wanton lust in Tanya's blue eyes, and he saw more than that. There was a pleading look in them as well that made him smile inside. Not just that she secretly loved what she was doing, but that she wanted more-and that meant more from him-right now.

Yes, things were going just as he'd hoped with this little plan he'd come up with tonight. It had been quite a surprise, a sexy surprise indeed, to meet Mrs. Tanya Cox. The little nerd, Elliott, lived so close to the school that he walked every day. Most other kids occasionally got dropped off at one time or another, but not Elliott. So Jamal had never seen his mother until she and Elliott approached the three of them in the parking lot of the store today. He had no idea the nerd's mother was so fucking hot. The fact that she was divorced and her husband was out of the picture made it so much easier too. If she had been married, that wouldn't have stopped him, it just would have made things, well, a little more complicated. He'd fucked many married women in his young lifetime, and some husbands had even gotten off watching a well-hung black stud fuck their wives right in front of them, over and over.

But Mrs. Tanya Cox was different. She was in a whole different league than any of the women he'd come across, both literally and figuratively. She had a gorgeous face any movie star would envy, and a body that any man, of any age, and any woman, would die for. Her perfect hourglass figure emphasized every flowing curve and enticing valley. She was definitely curvy in all the right places, with a trim waist, flared hips, and round bum cheeks that looked like they could bounce on a bed all night long. And then those tits, those huge fucking tits that stretched her top almost to the tearing point. Big, round, and perfectly shaped. It made Jamal's fingers itch at the thought of getting his hands on them. They looked nice and heavy, just the way he liked. Jamal knew they'd look fantastic in sexy lingerie, like he preferred, or totally naked. Even with what he could see of her clothed breasts, he could tell they were a spectacular set that any man would drool over. And they looked great with the rest of her lush mature body. The icing on the cake, so to speak, with what he guessed were two cherry-red nipples on top.

Jamal loved women of any age and any color, but give him a sexy white MILF, and he was sold. He could see that desire for black cock in most white women's eyes, and he'd seen it in Tanya Cox's when she'd looked at him. He'd sensed a slightly submissive side to her as well, lurking beneath the façade she'd originally put forward of a woman who had it all together and under control. No, both he and she knew that was just a front, that deep down she needed someone to take control, to fulfill all those nasty submissive fantasies she kept hidden deep in her psyche, fantasies that would eventually come to the surface and need to be satisfied. From his personal experience, Jamal knew it was something these older white women couldn't deny, and their curiosity eventually got the better of them. And he planned on being there when Mrs. Tanya Cox came to that realization, even if he had to help her come to that decision by leading her to it.

Yes, this Mrs. Cox, Mrs. Tanya Cox, was a perfect white MILF. That honey-blonde hair and sexy blue eyes made her the sublime conquest for a young black man like himself. And he was more than willing to share her with his two friends. With a woman built like her, there was definitely enough to go around. And now, she had that look in her eye that he'd seen before, a hungry craving for black cock. His buddies had given her the appetizer, and now it was up to Jamal to give her the main course.

With that begging look in her gorgeous blue eyes, he decided to save her any potential embarrassment by waiting for her to make a move, by waiting for her to ask for what they both knew she wanted. He stood up and watched as her eyes followed his protruding crotch as he moved around to where Gunner had just been standing. Jamal slowly slid his hand down the front of his body, his palm rubbing teasingly over the prominent bulge before he searched out his swollen dick beneath his jeans, his fingers circling around the long tube of flesh through the denim fabric. He kept his eyes on her face, seeing it flush as he squeezed his massive dick, letting her see how thick it was. "Do you think you could help me out too, Mrs. Cox?"

Mesmerized by the closeness of his gigantic prick, Tanya could only nod. Jamal smiled to himself as he saw her pink tongue unconsciously slip out and circle her mouth, making her soft full lips shine wetly. He reached down and pulled up his tight T-shirt, showing off the defined muscles of his abs. He undid the button of his low-slung jeans and then slowly, teasingly slowly, drew down his zipper. Jamal could see the tiny beads of perspiration on Tanya's brow as she waited in anticipation, lustfully eager to see the huge cock she knew he had for her.

He turned slightly towards her as he drew the flaps of his jeans open, letting her see the thick tree-trunk like root of his cock. She was watching intently as he slid his hand into the opening and wrapped his big hand around the burgeoning shaft. She watched, as if in a trance, as he slowly drew it upwards, the big mushroom head finally clearing the opening as he presented it to her.

"Oh my God!" Tanya uttered under her breath as her eyes opened wide. Zeke and Gunner exchanged a knowing glance. They'd seen this reaction from women to their black friend's gigantic cock many times before. And it never got old.

Tanya felt dizzy as she looked at Jamal's enormous member. It wasn't fully hard, and yet it was already bigger than the other two boys, who each had been bigger than any cock she'd had inside her previously. She could see the intricate trace-work of veins winding their way up the smooth ebony shaft, sending white-hot blood to the swollen purple crown. She watched as the broad flared helmet grew right before her eyes as the impressive shaft expanded and lifted, the pink eye starting to point upwards. It bobbed hypnotically with each powerful beat of his heart, the long black column of flesh extending further away from his body at the same time the glorious contoured helmet swelled up even bigger. Unlike the other boys, he'd released his huge cock from his grasp as soon as he'd taken it out of his pants, and left it free as it continued to rise on its own, the sinfully arousing sight making her mouth water as her eyes remained locked on the enticing spectacle.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers