Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya could only gasp as she watched it grow until it reached full erection, slanting upwards from his shaven groin at a forty-five degree angle, the enormous cock able to rise no further due to the force of gravity acting on something so big and heavy. She could see that it was easily over 11" long, and as big around as her forearm. To Tanya, the huge slab of meat looked more like a truncheon or some form of deadly weapon, rather than a simple body part used in the act of procreation, or making love. No, this was no simple penis, she thought to herself-this was a BIG POWERFUL COCK, made for fucking-hard, deep, cunt-stretching fucking.

"Go ahead, Mrs. Cox," Jamal said. "It's all yours."

Jamal's words broke Tanya out of her trance and she tentatively reached forward, her tiny hand extending towards the young black man's majestic member. 'Majestic', that was the word that came to her mind when she took in the spellbinding view of his horse-like cock-'Majestic'.

As her hand got closer, she could feel the intense heat coming off the smooth black skin, waves of warmth feeding the air in the room. She could even smell his huge prick, the pure animal-like scent of maleness setting fire to her senses. Her slender fingers touched the surface of the shaft, and a jolt of excitement shot through every tingling nerve in her body as her hand came in contact with his powerful cock. She instinctively closed her fingers as far around the column of flesh as she could, her fingertips coming nowhere close to touching the heel of her hand once more. She'd thought the other two boys were big, and it made her gasp to see how much bigger Jamal was than either of them. Once her hand had closed down, Jamal flexed the muscles in his midsection, and it made her heart flutter as she felt the power beneath her grasp flow up through his towering erection.

"Fuck me," Tanya mumbled under her breath, but the boys heard her.

And that was exactly what Jamal, and the others, planned on doing. "But all in good time," Jamal thought to himself. He was quite content to enjoy watching her work on his cock with her hand right now. They'd all enjoy what other pleasures that tremendous body of hers had to offer...later.

In a haze of desire, Tanya started sliding her hand back and forth, loving the feel of the throbbing hardness lying beneath the velvety-soft outer sheath. She drew in a sharp intake of breath as her hand slid over the pronounced cord of his corona, instinctively picturing what that thick rope-like ridge would feel like driving deep into her pussy, knowing it would feel blissfully luxurious being stretched by something so beautiful. Within seconds of her hand starting to pump, gooey precum started to ooze forth from the wet opening at the tip, the drooling cock-sap dripping down onto the table in shiny gobs. She wanted more, she wanted to see his full load shoot from his magnificent cock, knowing it was her hand that was going to cause him to climax. She stroked more vigorously, feeling the huge prick buck and flex beneath her tiny stroking hand, the heat from his cock flowing right up her arm. Tanya thought her pale white hand looked wickedly exciting against the smooth black column of hardness, and a tingling jolt of arousal pulsed through her, causing her steamy little box to weep into her panties.

Jamal looked down at the sexy blonde MILF jacking his cock. The rhythmic movements of her hand had continued to loosen her robe, and she was oblivious to it. The front of her robe gaped wide open down to where she had it cinched with the belt at her waist. Her big tits were clearly in view, spectacularly displayed in her delicate chemise. The cups of the green satin garment seemed to be straining to hold the big guns, and her nipples were clearly pronounced through the shiny fabric. Her line of cleavage between the swells of tit-flesh was more pronounced than any Jamal had ever seen before, and he'd seen a lot of tits in his young life. This woman's cleavage was deep, dark, and seemed to go on for miles. He pictured having his cock sliding back and forth in that inviting valley someday, and he knew if things went as planned, that day wouldn't be far off. But looking at her huge tits, and the look of wanton lust on her face, that was all he needed to set him off right now, and the start of those telltale contractions in his midsection let him know his orgasm was seconds away. "That's the way, Mrs. Cox. I'm almost there. Just a little more...just a little...OH FUCK...YEAAHHHHHH..."

The glistening eye at the tip got cloudy as the boiling semen sped up the long hard shaft, and then a massive rope of white cum shot forth. Fortunately, at the second he came, Tanya had been pointing his prick slightly downwards, otherwise the first spewing ribbon would have rifled right over past the other side of the table. He ejaculated so powerfully that it hit the middle of the table and ricocheted forward, the milky ribbon stretching all the way to the far side.

"Oh my God," Tanya heard herself moan again as the massive club in her hand kept bucking and shooting as she continued to vigorously pump back and forth. A second thick strand spewed forth, followed by a third and fourth that rifled out in long thick ribbons. She couldn't believe it as he just kept coming and coming, gobs and strands of semen raining down on the gleaming surface of the table. She lost count of the number of pulses that went through his throbbing cock, each one accompanied by a gout of milky cum spewing from the yawning tip. She looked down at the growing mess before her and couldn't believe how brilliantly white his cum was. It was thick and looked deliciously rich. She realized it must be chock-full of sperm to be so white. She found herself salivating, wondering what his cum tasted like. That thought made her sensitive pussy spasm as a small climax shot through her. She kept pumping, and Jamal kept shooting, spewing wad after wad and rope after rope of potent teenage cum onto the table. Her jacking hand continued to pump back and forth as he totally unloaded, flooding her table with a deluge of glistening seed. Finally, a tingling shiver ran down his spine. Tanya instinctively knew to slow her stroking hand, taking one slow final stroke from the base all the way to the tip, forcing out the last of his slimy discharge. She flicked her hand downward, causing that final gob to drop onto the near edge of the table, hitting the surface and gleaming provocatively.

"That was great, Mrs. Cox. Thank you so much," Jamal said evenly. He stepped back and had to pull his tumescent prick out of her hand. He smiled to himself, knowing she was reluctant to let it go. He stuffed his dick back into his pants and carefully zipped up. He could see that Tanya was in a daze, looking down at her dark walnut table, the surface a shimmering mess of teenage cum. "So, we'll see you tomorrow for that swim you invited us for?"

It registered in Tanya's brain that she'd been asked a question and a response was expected of her. What had he just asked? Oh yes...she'd invited them for a swim...tomorrow...that was it. "Uh yes, tomorrow. Swimming...yes, okay."

Jamal could see that she was thoroughly rattled, and yet had been tremendously excited by what had happened to her. Even in the middle of his own climax, he'd seen her tense up and shiver when that little orgasm shot through her. "All right then, boys. Thank Mrs. Cox and then we'll be on our way. We've taken up far too much of her time as it is."

Jamal moved back as Zeke stepped forward. Like they'd done when they'd said goodbye at the front door earlier, he leaned down and gave her a kiss, but this time, it was full on the lips. She was completely bewildered, and instinctively turned her face up to his, letting him press his lips to hers. For some reason, she found herself kissing him back. Zeke kissed her harder, sending his tongue forward between her lips. She closed her eyes and found her lips parting to accept the invader, her own tongue pressing against his. As his tongue rolled over hers, she felt his hand slip inside the opening of her robe to cup her breast. As he kissed her deeper, he gave her tit a gentle squeeze. And then he was gone. Surprised, she looked up and saw Jamal's hand on Zeke's shoulder, pulling him back.

Gunner quickly stepped forward and leaned down, bringing his face to hers. She felt his warm breath against her cheek and then his mouth was on hers, his teeth nipping delicately at her full bottom lip. She gasped slightly in surprise, and he slipped his tongue into her mouth, pressing his lips fully against hers. Again, she found herself kissing him back, and his hand cupped her breast through the cool satin fabric, his thumb rubbing against her stiff nipple. His tongue ran over hers for a few seconds as he felt her up, and then he was pulled back as well.

"That's enough," Jamal said, hustling Gunner out of the way as he leaned over her, his broad frame making her feel small and helpless. She turned her face up to his, and Jamal saw the desire in those sexy blue eyes. As he lowered his face to hers, he saw her close her eyes in anticipation as she turned her mouth up towards his, her lips parted and waiting. He swept in, pressing his full lips to hers, her mouth welcoming him. Her lips were hot and soft as a velvet rose. He caressed her lips with his, and then gently feathered his tongue into her mouth, where her own tongue was waiting. She pressed it against his, their tongues rolling together in an intimate dance. He felt her arms come up and circle his neck, holding him close. He placed the flat of his big hand on her midriff, feeling the cool satin beneath his fingertips. He slid his hand upwards, cupping one breast and giving it a testing squeeze, loving the way the fleshy mound swelled in his hand.

"Mmm..." She purred like a kitten as he continued to kiss and fondle her. With his hand still cupping her breast, he hefted it, amazed at the substantial weight. She nibbled at his bottom lip and he slid his hand higher on her chest, and then slid it down, right down inside the cups of her chemise. He cupped her tit again, only this time, he sought out her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. It was wickedly stiff and hot. He rolled the rubbery bud teasingly between his fingertips.

"Unhhh," Tanya groaned against his mouth, feeling her pleasure level rising as he groped her. She could feel her pussy dripping, soaking the panties she was wearing. And knowing how sensitive her breasts were, she knew she was close to coming again. Just a few more squeezes combined with those sizzling hot kisses and she knew she'd be exploding. And then, he was gone too. She looked up, her wet mouth open and gasping, wondering why he'd stopped.

Jamal saw the hungry look in her eyes and knew this was the perfect place to stop, the perfect place to allow the anticipation of what could be to occupy her thoughts for the rest of the night. "Okay, until tomorrow then," he said, and gestured to his friends. As they started to walk toward the front door, he stopped and turned, nodding to the table. "Again, sorry about the mess." He gave her a teasing little smile and then turned on his heel and followed the other two out.

Tanya sat motionless as she heard the front door close. "What just happened?" she asked herself as she sat there trembling, wondering what had come over her. She turned to the table Jamal had been commenting on. "Oh my God," she uttered, looking at the glistening mess covering the dark wood surface. There was cum everywhere, from one side to the other. Long white ribbons and big clumpy pools of the milky semen littered the smooth table top. She remembered how much the first two boys had shot-each one far more than her husband, for sure, and far more than any man she remembered being with. And then Jamal had shot his load-his huge fucking load of sizzling teenage cum. And he had come like a race horse, rope after rope and gob after gob of thick creamy semen spurting from the gaping red eye at the tip of his huge cock until she thought he'd never stop. He'd flooded her already messy table, his own load at least as much as the other two boys combined. She couldn't believe how long he'd kept ejaculating. She'd remembered stroking his throbbing shaft, each forward stroke causing a volley of ropey seed to spew forth, splashing down on the pools of cloudy cum already covering the table. She remembered wondering wickedly how someone could shoot so much cum at one time. And it was so white it made her heart flutter to think about how potent it must be.

"So much cum," Tanya said quietly to herself as she found herself sitting forward, taking in the lewd spectacle. She found herself getting aroused again just looking at the shiny mess of ball juice. Her hand came forward and she tentatively touched her fingers into one pearly clump near the table's edge. Just touching the slimy goo sent a tingling jolt through her. Her fingers moved through the milky goodness and she lifted her hand, her eyes sparking as she watched the sticky semen cling to her fingers, the wad of warm discharge dangling lewdly from her fingertips. She was mesmerized by the sight of the thick rich teenage cum swaying teasingly from side to side as she brought her fingers closer. The intensely male scent drifted into her senses, setting her afire. She found herself breathing raggedly as she looked intently at the dangling wad of cum, her tongue unconsciously slipping out of her mouth to wet her lips. She breathed deeply again, the raw male fragrance hitting her like an intoxicating drug. With her senses overwhelmed, she didn't even notice as her other hand slid between the folds of her robe and under the leg opening of her panties.

"Oh fuck..." Surrendering to her desires, Tanya brought her hand to her mouth, her tongue gathering up the dangling wad of semen as her lips slipped over her gooey fingers. "Ohhnnnn..." She moaned as she closed her eyes and savored the intense male flavor, her taste buds coming to life under the luxurious assault as the warm cum flowed over her tongue. She swallowed, purring as the silky clump of teenage semen slid smoothly down her throat. Jamal's kisses and the way he'd toyed with her nipple had gotten her revved up and ready to come, and now, as soon as the warm gob of cream found a welcoming home in her belly, it hit that trigger inside her, and with her other hand busy rubbing her pussy, she came, her body quivering as waves of ecstasy radiated from the base of her clit throughout her whole body. Her eyes closed in pleasure as the exquisite sensations flowed through her quivering and trembling body time and again, her body jerking as she kept her hand busy between her legs.

As the blissful sensations started to dwindle, she dipped her fingers back into another milky puddle of jizz. She sucked at her fingers sluttishly, eagerly slurping it down, but wanting more. When she'd cleaned every savory morsel from her hand, she turned back to the table, reaching forward and gathering up another big wad. She eagerly lapped up that one, and then still, that wasn't enough. Like a possessed addict, she leaned over the table and extended her tongue into the edge of a shiny milky puddle near the side of the table. She pressed the broad paddle of her tongue down and slid it forwards, sucking up at the same time. A noticeable slurp filled the air.

"That tastes so fucking good," she thought to herself as she drew the heavy wad into her mouth, enjoying the sensation as it gathered on her tongue before she finally swallowed it. She smacked her lips in pleasure and then went back for more, leaning over the table to get to the next warm pool of sperm-laden seed. As her tongue and lips sucked up the next batch of cum, her hand got busy under her robe again. She pushed her soaked panties well to the side and went to work on her dripping cunt, her fingers finding her pronounced clit hot and throbbing. As the next wad of cum settled on her taste buds, her slick fingertips tweaked that sensitive nodule between her legs and she came again, spasming and shaking like a wild thing. Her eyes closed as she swallowed, loving the feel of the creamy semen slipping like melted butter down her throat.

"Yesssss..." Tanya hissed as her climax shot through her, every nerve ending jangling deliciously. But it still wasn't enough. She leaned further over the table, her huge breasts pressed against the surface now as she reached forward to get more. Her hand kept rubbing between her legs, and she came again before she'd licked up every last drop. She slumped back in her chair, her fingers still toying with her tingling pussy, her hands and face glistening with both male and female cum. She sat there in a daze, wondering what had happened to her, but feeling blissfully euphoric at the same time.

Tanya's display of wanton lewdness wasn't lost on the three sets of eyes watching her from behind some bushes in the back yard. The three bullies had slipped through the gate at the side of the house and snuck around the back. As Tanya finished licking up the last of their cum and sat back to ponder what she'd done, the three boys shared a fist bump with each other, and then disappeared into the night.

Her shamelessly sluttish behavior wasn't missed by another set of eyes either, the ones watching from the darkness at the top of the stairs.

...to be continued in Chapter 3...