By Air Mail Ch.06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can add to it a little since Grandmother sent me ten thousand to buy at least one surplus helicopter with. I've got a little under two thousand of that left, since Hunter and I bought two good ones and one for parts. I'll need some of my share to get the business going, and I'd like it if we could all see our way to providing for Ruthie as we go ahead."

He looked around at the others and they were all shaking their heads.

"The money should go to what you try to do with Hunter," Isaiah said, "and we all want to work to make it grow, not just ride along." As soon as he'd said it, they all began to nod - except for Ruthie who had no voice in it.

Terry smiled with a nod, "Thank you for that. Bell Helicopters has a design that they're going to offer on the civil market soon, so that's the next step, once we get going. I intend for you all to be joint owners with us, Hunter and me."

"I want you to remember something," Molly said quietly as she lifted Judith's long, bound ponytail of black hair to unbutton Judith's dress for her, since the buttons ran up her back.

"A long time ago, when we were all just kids Terry, you and I would spend time down by the creek together, most often with our younger siblings here, if you'll recall. I remember that we made a pretty fearsome gang of young pirates.

Back then, you and I agreed out loud that we'd always try to stay together. The second time that we did that, Judith asked Isaiah and with his agreement, they asked if they could be with us too. Ruthie never said anything, but we've always included her.

We all agreed Terry. All of us.

Well now is that time.

When I turned eighteen, not all that long before you left, I decided that it was time that I committed to the decision that we all made together. It was my birthday, but that night I gave myself to one of the two men I wanted to stand beside for the rest of my life."

She looked Terry in the eye and held his gaze, "And unless anything has changed in you since you've been gone, then I'm here to say that I'm still your woman Terry. I still love you with all my heart, just as I know that our brother and sisters do."

Terry felt humbled, but he returned her unwavering gaze with one of those soft smiles that Molly had always loved to see from him, "I still love you all, Molly. I've never changed."

He grinned a little, "So I'd guess that we can now put the rest of our plan together?"

Molly was behind Judith, nodding her agreement with him and unfastening Judith's brassiere. With that done, she pointed at Terry and Judith nodded.

Judith came forward, holding her brother's hand and together they knelt next to the chair that Terry was in. Both of them were naked as was Molly.

"We know the story of how we came to be here," she said. "We can barely remember a little of the way that we first learned to speak. Your great uncle brought us here to safety and your grandmother raised us together as though we are all brothers and sisters, and she never cared a whit about our skin being different from yours.

She never spoke of it, but I know from asking old Todd as a young girl that the customary way to win in war where we come from is to take the wives of the defeated chieftain and then kill what children that you can find. You can always get more wives if the defeated one's women do not like their new roles as lower wives to you. It is the way that lions do it when they defeat another and take his females. The children are killed and quickly, so that none might escape and grow up to return in vengeance one day.

By this, Isaiah and I know that our lives were saved.

None of you have ever treated my brother and I as any less than you are, but you are the oldest pair and so we follow you.

Now, after speaking with Molly for years while you were gone, we have decided that all of us should remain together just as we planned it when we were children. Isaiah and I wish to give ourselves to you both in the same way - as we have been old enough now for some time. You would share what money was given to you with us. We would share what we have always wanted to. Molly and I have dreamed forever of having our brothers to love us at night - either and both, always."

Terry looked at them all, and then he looked from one to the next and so on. Not one of them looked away and all of them smiled.

"Let us be as lions between us," Judith said, "as we dreamed together by the creek long ago. We were children then and of course, we didn't know what might come to us or what it meant after the nights begin, but we know that you and Molly would still have us, now that we are old enough to make our family together.

We all still love each other, so my brother and I offer ourselves to our brother and sisters. You and our Molly are older so you will be our leaders. Isaiah and I will always follow you because we know your love.

It is what we have all wanted to do, Terry. We only waited for you to come back to us. Now, we are all here and we spoke in whispers to each other on the train. Molly and I have spoken of it for years. If it happens, we will try to bear the children of our males, but even so, I would bear your children just as Molly would bear Isaiah's."

She smiled softly at her brother for a moment, "Isaiah could not bear you any children, but he still wants to have you put some of your seed in him, if you wish it."

Terry looked at Isaiah a little curiously. "You'd want that?"

Isaiah looked embarrassed, but he nodded, "I've always wanted that with you."

"I tried to be a little prepared," Molly smiled as she held something up.

"I bought more rubbers on the way to the train station in Renfroe. I never thought I'd stop blushing - the way that the folks in there stared at me for buying so danged many at one time, but I thought that we'd need a few, anyway. Judith and I kept using them up with Isaiah once he was of age. Now we're so happy that we're all together again and we want to start burning them up with you.

With us all here, we want to start going by the rules that we agreed on - each one of us as we came of age. I taught them all, since you weren't there to do it with me like we'd planned it.

At least that was what we've all been hoping as we sat together whispering on that long train trip to get here."

Their attention was drawn by Ruthie who sat as naked as the others, curled up in a chair a little demurely as she cleared her throat and looked at Molly.

"I didn't forget," she smiled, "Ruthie has something that she wants to say. I promised not to say a word."

Ruthie looked down for a moment, "I never thought about things much when I was little and I came to live with you all. Now that I'm grown - well, as much as I guess I'm going to - I see us all as a bunch of people who each have their own troubles behind them. None of us is what we were supposed to have been.

But back then, I didn't know any of that. I just saw that I went from being an only child to somebody luckier than anybody, because I had you four. Nobody I knew loved the other kids in their family the way that we always have. At first, I didn't think that I belonged, but every one of you made me see that I did from the moment that I stopped being a little girl who visited sometimes and started to live in that big old house with you.

I have some trouble remembering my parents now, but back then, I cried and cried because even though they didn't mean to die, I felt like they left me all alone in the world. It took me years to finally get over losing them.

But I wasn't alone in the world. Y'all never let me feel that way for long. If I felt bad and began to cry sometimes, at least one of you would find me and hug me, no matter how sad I felt or how much that I cried.

Grandfather wasn't around very much unless he came to stay for a few days and anyway, he was never the kind to really show his feelings. Grandmother was so often busy running things on the farm, telling people what needed to be done or even doing it herself. So at first, I didn't think that anyone had much time for me.

After a while though, I saw that there had always been four people who had time because they made the time to be with me, even if we just sat together and talked. Grandmother didn't have any more in her to raise young'uns by herself by the time that I showed up and made the job impossible. But each one of you had a hand in raising me - even if all I needed was a hug and a kiss and to be told that everything was gonna be alright."

She rolled her eyes, "Never mind how much I needed help with my school learning. You all helped me there too.

Molly's my biggest sister - but she's also a lot more like a mother to me. And you Terry, you're my biggest brother, yet you knew right off when I needed to be talked to by somebody who could be more like my father.

Then I saw something else inside of that as I got older. I've always been the kid, though really, there aren't all that many years between me and you, Terry.

In spite of that, and the way that I'm not even really blood to you, just like none of us are, we're still a family. I have Judith and Isaiah as my brother and sister and I know that I see it differently to the way that you all do. And I have Molly and Terry as my Momma and Daddy in a lot of ways because you just always were those things to me.

But I had it even better than that because we were all kids together.

Right until the end as we were getting ready to leave, I didn't think that Grandfather was going to let me go and I didn't know how I was gonna go on. Now I understand that he was trying to hold onto at least something.

He came to me on the morning that we left and he told me that I ought to pack something if I really wanted to go, since he was going to let me go after all.

I've been sitting here as quiet as a mouse watching as you laid out the money that you have. I didn't say anything because it wasn't my place to say a word about it."

She sighed, "Nobody said a word about me, but I saw how you were all looking at me, and I know my family. I know how you all love me and I know how you all think.

With what Molly got from Grandfather for selling off Hatchett Harrow for you and with what you have left, my family has just over fifty thousand dollars. My name isn't on any of it, but I know that somehow, you'd all take care of me because you always have."

She got up and walked over to her suitcase, bending over as she opened it and slid her fingers into a pocket in the lining at the back. When she straightened and turned around, she held a manila envelope. Reaching inside, she drew out a letter as she stepped over to the chair where Terry sat and she climbed up to sit on his leg, leaning back against him the way that she'd done so often growing up.

But they all knew why she'd done it while completely naked like the others.

The youngest of the Confederate pirates had come of age almost exactly one month before.

"Nobody's said anything about Grandfather," she said, "like it's the thing that we all don't want to speak about, since he never said a word about it himself. But while I was fighting and arguing with him these last few weeks, I've learned that he has a few things that he'd like to see and do before he dies - and don't worry, he's fine as far as I know.

He's going to leave Renfroe and move to Florida, to a place where he used to go with Grandmother. He told me that he hopes that he's still living by the time that he gets her out of his system at least a little and then he's going to come to see what the band of Confederate pirates have done out west.

Those were his words to me.

He's retiring now and he gave me some money so that I wouldn't be too much of a drain on your fortune. He says that I get what he set aside for his son and daughter-in-law for when they had enough to buy themselves a little house."

She looked down for a moment at the envelope in her hand, "Only ... only they were killed one night, so the money just sat in a bank mostly, unless he saw a place to put some of it so it would grow quicker for a while before he put it back in there. After I came to live at Hatchett Harrow, he put some money aside for me and didn't tell anyone about it, me especially. He did the same thing to it that he did with the other money. That money is all here in this envelope, from both places.

What I want - if you'll all let me - is to put my money in along with the rest and what I want is to finally be the same as you - even though I know that it's what you were going to talk about tonight. I hope that I can put enough into the pot to be able to buy a vote in the decisions of my family and not just be little Ruthie along for the ride anymore.

For the things that I'd like, not that I think that I'd need to buy them, I'm offering a few cents more than twenty-one thousand dollars.

Molly and Terry, Judith and Isaiah, I want to be in the next part of this adventure - just like we always seemed to have them. I don't have a man - well at least not yet, but I'm old enough and I want to be another woman in our family.

I'm just not really a woman yet, so I'm asking for that tonight."

She kissed Terry's cheek softly, "And until I find a man, Molly said that I can be yours with her."

"And what about us?" Judith grinned, "Isaiah and I've dreamed together of you."

Ruthie rolled her eyes, "We're all going straight to Hell one day Judith. Why did you think that I always asked you what it was like?"

Isaiah laughed, "You don't need any money for that, Ruthie. Judith and I would whisper about this night."

"Don't mind him," Judith smiled, "He's right, but thank you for what you've added. Do you know the rules?"

Ruthie nodded, "A girl can have anybody, any night, as long as the man wears a rubber if she's with a man.

Nobody who sucks a man can lick or kiss another woman. A man who's been sucked can't kiss the one who sucked him and then lick a woman.

Any woman who is in the 'clear' few days of her month can play wild and have anybody, no holds barred.

What do you think I've been chanting under my breath as I counted the days until my birthday? I'm a month past that, but I knew we were coming out here by then so I waited while I fought like hell with Grandfather to let me come with you. Tonight, I want you all, but I want Molly and Terry first."

The others shook their heads, "Molly and Judith first," Isaiah said and she saw that Terry nodded.

"Well okay," Ruthie smiled, "but they already had me from when I turned eighteen. You must have known that I'd demand that from them that night, Isaiah. I just want Terry first and THEN I want you a lot."

Molly said, "I've watched and taught Ruthie how to count her days because I knew this was coming and we taught her, Judith and me. You boys need to know something about her.

It might not come as much of a surprise, but try to remember something. Ruthie's a little small down there, so there'll be no hard fucking her unless she give you the word."

She looked at Ruthie, "And Isaiah's right. You need us first so you'll be plenty wet before you start your first night with our men - even though you're lucky enough to get to play wild your very first time.

Just remember that Isaiah and Judith are giving you their turns with Terry first. And so am I - and I've been missing my man for over two years, you lucky little fox."

Ruthie smiled and she didn't mind, whatever they said. She'd always felt like she belonged and it was only the occasional words of Eunice or Tom that reminded her that she was more like a cousin to them than a real sibling - even in the way that they all counted it. She was conveniently forgetting that they all thought of her that way anyway, but it did remind them all to let her have her say in family matters from that point on.

After learning from Judith and Molly over the past month, there was no uncertainty to Ruthie that night and before she got up from the bed, she asked her sisters of they could make up a little chain and it had been a lot of fun as well as really sexy.

Her time with Terry was a little more like making love with Molly as well, since she couldn't stay away and once she settled in with Terry in a slow and very gentle first fucking, she tried to spur them a little by calling them Momma and Daddy.

It felt a little nice to them all, but it didn't get her much of any increase in speed.

The one time that she'd tried, rolling Terry over on his back, Ruthie found out her limits pretty quickly.

She was a woman now, true enough - but though what she had could be made to accommodate Terry's size - she was pretty much at her limit, never mind that she couldn't take the full length of them if they tried to do it as hard as she wanted them to. Anything fast for very long didn't seem to feel quite as good as when Terry stroked long and slow and they just looked into each other's eyes. Ruthie got there all the same, and she decided that she liked it more that way for how her feelings could overcome her so quickly, coming to her as though out of nowhere.

That was when she found that she was more likely to weep a little, just over how good it felt to be Terry's for a little while.

When she tried Isaiah, it was much the same thing, but by then, Ruthie was getting to know things a little better.

What she really liked - best of all, since it could push her over the edge most times was when either of them came and she knew it by them holding her tight as they came in her. That felt even better just because and for the way that it could take her from a warm and happy idle to crying out and bucking - still slowly as she milked that moment and for as long as she could.

Once Molly knew what to look for, she could see it on it's way when it began to happen and she told Judith. After that, if they could, they'd offer Ruthie a breast to suck on, since she seemed to need it then for the way that she looked at either one of them a little hungrily.

Wild sex for Ruthie was when she was feeling loved and free with her sisters instead. What she'd always remember was learning something about Judith that she'd never known. Judith liked to be just a little restrained but that wasn't the big thing to Ruthie's mind.

She never forgot the way that the night had ended with Molly kissing her while Judith had her face as far into Ruthie's crotch as she could get it, lapping the semen that dribbled out and rubbing her face so that it was all over her from almost forehead to chin.

Ruthie had been quick to see it and she held Judith's head gently and moved her hips against her face. "Come on, Judith," she whispered, "Come and eat my little kitty."

Judith heard those words and she was rooting around all over again until Ruthie eventually had to plead with her to stop, holding her head and crooning that she loved her so much.

-------

Sitting in the second row seat in the one-ton panel truck while Terry drove, Hunter was thinking back after a short glance at Ruthie was she sat a little curled up not far away from him.

When they'd gotten started working, Ruthie found that she wanted to do something to help and not knowing just what, she went to see what it was all about the day after Terry had taken them each up for a bit of a scenic flight in 380 - who now flew with new registration numbers. Never mind that she'd loved it, but Ruthie began to think of how much work there must be involved to keep a machine like that flying.

Hunter hadn't really known what to do about Ruthie as she hung around watching him work. She offered to help, but he was a little stuck finding her jobs to do and she asked enough questions - mostly 'why' to drive a man a little loopy.

By the third day, he'd snapped at her one time without meaning to and he regretted it instantly, but by then it was too late and she was gone. He'd gone to look for her and apologized but he could see that it didn't change anything and so he'd sighed and gone back to work.

1...345678