By Air Mail Ch.06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I can't honestly say right now that I'd want him and you like that all of the time, to be fair to Dusty - and to you. I think I'd be in heaven to have you, but two people all the time?

Ruthie, I'm just not that smart.

But I do know one thing," he said, his smile growing wider as he admired her for a moment, "He's somebody that YOU'D want full time.

I think that you ought to be talking to Dusty right now, not to me so much."

He raised his hand into her field of view and pointed.

Ruthie snapped her head around to see Judith looking at her over the back of the front seat while Molly was looking over the back of the seat that she was on.

Both of them were nodding.

-------

Hunter and Ruthie woke up about an hour later as Terry pulled into a truck stop, and after switching drivers and refueling, they drove off into the night.

As Hunter drove, Judith got onto the seat back there and Terry had her skirt up and her underwear off shortly after that. The next time that Hunter looked into the mirror, he adjusted it slightly and spent the next thirty-five minutes glancing up now and then as Judith knelt over Terry, facing him on the seat as they made love, not wanting to disturb the others.

Hunter pointed over his shoulder and looked over at Isaiah next to him, but Isaiah only nodded, "We all switch a lot, back and forth. You'll get used to it."

Hunter noticed Terry's cigarette pack on top of the dashboard, so he took one and lit it, rolling the window down a bit. He smoked even less than Terry - and usually by stealing Terry's cigarettes. What that usually bought both of them were flattened and stale cigarettes most often.

Ruthie was in the very back, sitting under a blanket together with Molly, who held her close as they spoke of the chances for what Ruthie really would like to happen with Dusty as well as trying to learn about the man himself, "Because he seems to have the ability to haunt my girl so much and neither her nor him even know it."

Up front, Hunter inhaled and blew the smoke toward the slightly open window as he thought about everything, "Man," he smiled to Terry in the mirror, "if the colonel could see us now."

1...345678