Cabin Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
100 Followers

As I was walking away I heard Kendra tell Matt that he was being very rude and that he was going to lose the best friend he had if he kept treating me like shit. Matt said that he was just joking about the loser thing. He said that I knew he was kidding. I got further away and could not hear anymore, but was ready to pack up and leave if I had not been getting pussy from three different women now.

I thought about all three ladies as I walked. Everything I was doing was wrong. Like sex with my daughter, my niece, and my cousin. My god, I was a pervert, especially taking advantage of my own daughter like this. I did not want to cause years of therapy for Hollie, or Megan; and screwing Kendra could end Matt's friendship faster than him insulting me. Hell, I deserved it.

When I returned, Hollie was on the porch waiting for me and said that they were holding lunch until I returned. I walked up to her and she reached up to kiss me. I turned and gave her a cheek and she gave me a strange look. She took my hand as we went inside. We had Megan's salad and Matt muttered through the entire meal about not getting anything but rabbit food. Afterward, I borrowed the one man kayak at went out on the lake to get some exercise. I spent over an hour out paddling around and exploring. I saw some other people in different areas and most of them waved at me.

I was fairly tired by the time I returned and went in to check on everyone. Matt was asleep in a hammock with a beer on his stomach. Kendra and Megan were watching volleyball. They told me that Hollie was not feeling well and was lying down. I went into her bedroom and found her lying on the Futon with her phone. She sat up as I went in and closed the door. She looked amazing in her bikini and I chastised myself for thinking of her sexually again.

"Hi sweetheart, are you okay?" I asked.

"Sure, I just wanted a little alone time," she replied.

"Oh, should I go?"

"No, sit with me. Please?" she said.

I sat down next to her and she pulled her blanket over my lap. It was already over hers.

"Dad, are you mad at me?"

"Of course not sweetie, should I be?" I said.

"Well, you wouldn't kiss me outside," she said, leading me into her issue.

"Oh, well. I've been thinking. We probably shouldn't do anymore like we did last night," I said.

Her face fell. God, it hurt seeing her disappointed. I put my arm around her and hugged her, hopefully like a father would.

"Honey, being with you was wonderful. I enjoyed every moment of it," I began.

Hollie interrupted, "then what's wrong?"

"But as great as it was, I just worry that this was affect you going forward," I tried to explain.

Hollie looked out toward nothing as she processed what I had said.

"So you're worried that being with me will cause me problems," she replied.

"Yes," I said softly.

"Like not being with me has caused me problems before," she added.

"What?"

Hollie climbed into my lap. She was now straddling me. Our faces were almost touching.

"Dad, I've wanted to be with you since I hit puberty. Heck, it probably jump started my puberty. When you brought that woman home I was crushed. I had dreams of us being together. Of you taking me. Making love to me. It's all I've wanted for years." she said.

Our lips were almost touching now. She leaned forward and kissed me. I tried to pull away but she grabbed my head and held me in place. Her tongue pierced my lips and invaded my mouth. I felt her breasts against my chest. I could not stop myself. I kissed her back. My tongue started dancing with hers. It felt so right. I pulled Hollie tighter against me. Her whole body was pressed against me now. Our lip lock was frantic and we both tried to make it more passionate.

My head was spinning from what she had told me and I wanted to push it away. I wanted to embrace it and take her at the same time.

Our kiss broke and Hollie whispered, "don't think Daddy, just take me."

We kissed more and it was amazing. Hollie felt like she belonged in my arms. My hands drifted down to her ass and she moaned her approval. The tiny thong was barely noticeable as I kneaded and caressed her derriere. Hollie used this as an excuse to grind herself against me. Her mound was pressing on my now hard dick as we dry humped.

My hand went up her back and found the string holding her top. I pulled the tie and it came apart. The strings fell and Hollie pulled away. Her grin was delicious as she pulled off the loose garment. She then grabbed my shirt and started pulling up. I leaned forward and raised my arms to let it go over my head. I expected her to lean into me again, but she sat there smiling at me.

"Do you like my breasts?" she asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Oh my god, baby, they're beautiful," I breathed.

She pulled my hands up and placed them on her small orbs. She was not endowed like Kendra, but they felt plenty fine to me. I caressed her and tickled her nipples and she leaned in to kiss me again. We made out like this for a bit, but soon her hands busied themselves in opening my bathing suit. She got the string undone and her hand slid in to find my manhood. She grasped it and I broke the kiss.

"Are you sure honey?" I whispered.

Hollie nodded as she took my right hand from her boob and placed it directly on her crotch. She pressed it in and I felt the heat coming off of her. She untied both strings on her hips and the only thing separating me from her pussy was the loose cloth. I pulled it away slowly, careful to not hurt her. She was trying to pull down my trunks.

"Baby, get up," I said.

"What? No!" she barked.

"Hollie, I can't get my suit off with you on me." I explained.

"Oh," she said as she scrambled onto her feet.

I looked at Hollie's tight body as she stood before me. She was thin and perfectly proportioned. From her luxurious dirty blonde hair to her dainty little feet, she was just adorable. She gave me a demanding look.

"Well?"

I lowered my trunks and explained at the same time, "sorry honey, you're just such a beautiful young woman."

Her look was priceless, she was surprised and excited and even a little embarrassed. I smiled and then she did too.

Hollie climbed back into my lap and both of her hands wrapped around my cock. She started stroking it and looked into my eyes as she did. A thumb moved up and smeared pre-cum all over my cockhead. I stifled a groan. She raised up. I felt her position me where she wanted. She started sinking down on top of me. Her eyes almost closed as she felt me invade her most private space. It felt heavenly. She was so tight. Hollie raised up after I was a couple of inches inside her. She sank down again and took most of my shaft inside. The heat we generated was sublime. Another rise of her hips followed by her lowering down a third time. I was now buried inside her.

I had wondered if my daughter was a virgin, and after encountering no hymen, I assumed she was not. That did not matter. Another thought for another time. I had my favorite girl in the world now bouncing slowly on my dick. She looked so sexy, with her hips moving as she slid herself up and down my pole. I was as hard as I had ever been. I leaned my head back onto the couch to enjoy what we were doing.

Hollie giggled and purred, "taking care of my Daddy."

I lost my grin at this. My daughter riding me was bad enough, but having her remind me by calling me 'Daddy' seemed almost cruel. I felt guilt falling on me like it had actual weight. My hard-on started deflating as well. Of course, Hollie noticed.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I sighed deeply but did not speak. I fell out of Hollie's love tunnel.

"Dad?" she asked now. I could hear alarm in her voice.

I mulled over getting dressed and leaving, but knew this would leave a chasm between us. Instead I just answered truthfully.

"I'm not sure I can do this," I whispered.

I expected Hollie to get angry; I almost hoped she would and solve my problem for me. She looked thoughtful for a moment and then caressed my cheek.

"I understand. Would you rather I call you Jimmy? Or maybe Jim?" she asked.

She was not going to give up on this.

"I don't know. Jimmy always sounds weird at the gym, but, well, you saw what happened with 'Daddy'," I said.

Hollie fought a smile, "I felt it."

I laughed in spite of myself. Hollie leaned forward and put her head beside mine. She kissed my cheek and then below my ear. Then she whispered.

"Daddy, I'll always be your daughter. I can't imagine having a better father. You've taken care of me and always, always made sure I felt loved."

She pulled back and around to the other side. She kissed my left cheek and under my left ear.

"But I've been in love with Jimmy for at least five years. I've wanted to let you know and give myself to you for that long."

She pulled back now and her hands found my dick and stroked it gently. She kissed my lips and then said.

"So I'll be whatever you want me to be. Jimmy, Daddy, they're just names. I'll call you Master if you want, as long as I can call you mine."

I saw that Hollie was baring her soul, and felt so honored to have earned her love. She leaned forward and kissed me and started to pull away. Instead, I grabbed her arms and held her in place. Our kiss lingered and I pushed my tongue between her lips. Hollie whimpered and sucked me into her mouth. I found her hips and pulled them forward a bit and felt her pubic hair against my hardening shaft.

Her admission made me want to please her. I wanted to give her the ecstasy that she deserved. If she loved me like that, who was I to deny it?

I lifted her hips and she rose up with me. She was so responsive. I took a hand and grabbed my shaft to get it into position. She took the tip and held it between her folds. She could take me inside by lowering herself.

Hollie broke our kiss and asked, "are you sure?"

I smiled, "Daddy's sure baby. Take care of me."

Hollie's face lit up. She lowered herself and took me into her hot pussy. As I got further inside her, her face got serious. Her breathing picked up as well.

"It feels so good," she breathed.

I lifted her and then lowered her again. Her breath was almost ragged now as I pushed her down hard onto my member. She raised herself back up and got a rhythm going.

"Say, fuck me Daddy," I said.

Hollie looked at me questioningly as she bounced.

"Fuck me, ...Daddy," she almost whispered at the end.

I needed to drive this home in my mind one-way or the other. Hearing it felt good. I felt powerful. She was mine.

"Again," I said harshly.

"Fuck me Daddy," she said with more confidence.

Her bouncing also got more aggressive. Her hips were moving along with her raising and lowering herself.

"You like Daddy's dick don't you baby," I snarled.

"Oh god Daddy, it's amazing!" Hollie cried.

I slid my right hand from her hips and got my thumb on her clit. That did it for her.

"Yes!" she screamed.

I shoved her down on my crotch and was balls deep in my daughter. I was sure I would have cum with her had I not gotten laid that morning. Hollie was tense and squeezing my cock inside her as her orgasm rocked her small body. I held her against me and rubbed her back until Hollie had recovered. She finally recovered.

"Wow," Hollie said between breaths.

"How was that sweetheart?" I asked.

"Oh Dad, that was awesome. But you're still hard."

I nodded.

Hollie's look was delicious. She grinned like a cheshire cat as she wiggled on my hard on. I pulled her down to my side and laid her onto the futon on her back. I positioned myself between her spread legs and slid into her creamy pussy. Hollie moaned as I did. I started pumping into her.

"Oh Daddy, this is a dream come true," Hollie purred.

I picked up a little speed. Her wetness sounded loud in the room as we coupled over and over. I looked at the goddess who was my daughter, and could not imagine being with anyone I loved more. She was watching me through bedroom eyes. I picked up speed again and started going harder.

"Oh yea, pound me Daddy," she purred and grinned at me.

"Daddy likes your little pussy baby," I said as my hips pistoned my dick into her.

"Mmm, baby likes your big dick Daddy," Hollie responded.

"Yea," I growled.

I went harder and was driving myself into her now. The slapping where we joined was fast enough to almost sound like clapping. I leaned over and we shared a sloppy kiss. I felt my balls contract and the impending release coming.

I tried to warn her but Hollie held our mouths together, "Mmm Cmmm."

She also locked her legs around me.

I tried to stop but could not hold back the flood at this point. I pushed in deep and unloaded one, two, three spurts. I felt a chill all over my body as my orgasm ran through me. Hollie finally broke our kiss with big sigh.

"Yes. That's what I wanted," she whispered.

I collapsed on top of her. I was exhausted. The kayak and now this had me completely drained. Hollie held me tight and cooed in my ear. After a minute I found the strength to slide off of her to the back of the futon. She turned away from me until I got settled and then snuggled into me. Her ass wiggled until my soft cock was between her cheeks. She pulled my arm around her and then the blanket onto us both. I fell asleep holding my daughter.

+++++

I woke up to Megan shaking Hollie. She was saying her father was up and we should get dressed. I felt another wave of shame wash over me, but then I remembered that I had already been intimate with both of them. As a matter of fact, Megan was waiting to see my member when I got up. I grabbed my shorts and waited until she looked up before putting them on. She looked me in the eye and got a big smile.

Kendra called us to dinner when I followed Hollie out of their bedroom. Matt was already at the table and made a crack about me falling asleep in the girl's room.

"So, getting tucked in by your daughter now?"

I wanted to retort something, but Hollie touched my leg under the table. I swallowed my remark, along with a bite of the hamburger helper that we were having for dinner. Megan must have cooked it, because Kendra complimented her two or three times.

After dinner Matt and I tried out some evening fishing and the silence was uncomfortable. I tried engaging a few times but Matt gave short answers until we got onto baseball. He complained about the Braves not having enough pitching and we lamented the price of tickets if we ever got to Atlanta. I had several beers with him and it felt like old times.

Eventually it got too dark to fish and we stumbled back up to the cabin. Everyone was in the kitchen playing a board game and I felt a stirring in my loins looking at all of them. They were all beautiful. I leaned over to kiss Hollie and she gave me a cheek. I realized that she did not want to show our new relationship, but it was still disappointing.

Both Megan and Kendra seemed oblivious and it bothered me. They all had been intimate with me and now they were almost ignoring me. I announced I was going to bed and stalked off. I wondered if any of them even looked up but would not check to see. I got to my hole and fell on the cot. I was asleep in less than a minute.

The next thing I remembered was a dream. I was in some bondage scene and tied to a bed. My legs would not move and I wondered why I would be tied down but not have my arms bound. Kendra, Megan, and Hollie were all there. They were dressed in some sort of sexy leather one piece that barely covered their chests and were French cut on the sides. The backs were not thongs, but damn close. They had on very high heels that had sharp points instead of just stilettos. They looked dangerous and beautiful all at once. Each of them had some sort of whip that they were whishing through the air but never hitting me. They were walking around and presenting their tits and asses but never looking at me. They were talking to each other, but I could not seem to hear them.

I noticed that my dick was as hard as steel. I was breathing hard and suddenly woke up. I was back in the small room on my cot. The covers were gone and someone was on top of me, on my legs. My cock was out of the hole in my boxers. Their mouth was bobbing up and down on me. No wonder I was so hard. It was so dark I wondered who it was.

I wanted to ask but was afraid to. If I said the wrong name, they may stop and I definitely did not want them to. My hand went through some thick luxurious hair and I felt their movement as they moaned onto my member. It felt heavenly.

"Oh god," I croaked.

My other hand went to her head. I started pulling her down onto my dick. I was going into her throat now and she was taking me like a champ. The face-fucking was amazing and I eventually pulled her down so her nose was against my groin. I held her there until she lifted herself off of me entirely. My mystery woman pulled away from my hands with a gasp and then climbed up me.

She must have been able to see better than I could because her lips found mine easily. We kissed and our tongues danced together. My hands slid down her naked body. She felt soft and thin and perfect. And I still did not know who it was, though I was fairly sure it was not Kendra. I would have felt her tits while we were kissing. I hoped it was Hollie and she had decided she could not get through the night without being with me again.

She pulled away from my kiss. "Hi Uncle Jimmy," Megan said softly.

I was not disappointed.

"Hi Megan."

My hands were now caressing her tight little ass.

"Uncle Jimmy, I need to get laid. Can you help me?" Megan whined.

My dick felt like iron against her slick pussy. She had me between her pussy lips and her hips were moving oh so slowly.

"Of course sweetheart. Just climb aboard," I replied and kissed her again.

Megan's hips were moving a little faster now, but she did not put me inside her.

"So here's the problem. I need to be fucked. Not like your sweetheart, but like your slut. Can you do that? Please?" Megan whispered.

I felt a surge through me. I reached down and lifted my cock.

"Get on, we'll start like this," I said.

"Oh yea," she giggled and lowered herself onto my member.

Megan was soaking wet and slid on easily. She was sitting up now.

I grabbed her throat, "Yes sir," I ordered.

"Yes sir," Megan moaned. She started bouncing on me immediately.

"You want some dick little slut?" I said harshly.

"Yes sir, all night long," she answered immediately.

"All the way up baby," I said.

Megan lifted herself further on each stroke. I was getting into this now. Of course, I would be into screwing Megan pretty much any time. Having her act like a slut just made it more enticing.

I reached down and found her love button. Megan squeaked and her hips went into high gear. Her bare mound felt so inviting, and it proved who was who in the bunk bed escapades.

"Cum for me Megan," I said softly. I just did not have it in me to order her around too much. I do not have enough dom in me I suppose.

"Yes sir," Megan moaned.

Her body was moving at warp speed now and she half groaned / half screamed and I felt liquids soak me. Megan gasped and took a big breath. She then started grinding on me slowly.

"Uncle Jimmy, that was amazing. Will you make me cum again? Please sir?" she purred.

I wanted to switch things up, and to see her. She was too pretty not to be able to appreciate visually. I had her climb off me to a real whine and set up my phone's light so it shined off of one of the shelves in the storeroom. It was enough to see her stunning body.

Megan was lying on her back with her legs already spread, inviting me to take her again. I kneeled into her saddle and aimed for her honeypot. Megan grabbed me and pulled my dick into her. I was leaning over her now and started pumping into that sweet pussy. Megan was soaking wet and the sounds coming from our coupling were loud.

TerryBee
TerryBee
100 Followers