Cabin Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hollie caressed my cheek, "I understand. Just let me know when things are tough and we'll get through them together. Okay?"

My little girl turned into a woman right then. I nodded and we kissed. It started out gentle, but quickly got passionate. Our tongues met at some point and she was pressed against me with my arms around her right after that. She still felt so right in my arms.

After a few minutes of this, Hollie raised up and lowered herself onto my rigid cock. That best feeling in the world just got bettered. Her pussy was soaking and tight and fit me perfectly. Once completely inside her, Hollie started grinding on me and broke our kiss.

"Fuck Daddy, your dick is amazing," Hollie said.

I felt myself swell with pride. My hands were all over her; hips, breasts, ass, legs, you name it, my hands went there. She moaned like a whore and I felt my cock flex. Hollie groaned at this and sped up her bouncing. I tried to work my hips and stroke into her, but it messed up our timing. Hollie held still to let me thrust up into her and bit her bottom lip as she looked down at our connection. Her hair put her face into shadow and she looked sexier than any woman I had ever seen. I pulled her to me and took a tit into my mouth and sucked on it. I tried to be gentle, but do not think I really was. Hollie gave no complaints and pushed her other breast into my lips when I took a breath.

Once I pulled off of her second boob, Hollie leaned back with her hands on my legs. She started bucking in rhythm with my strokes. She would raise up as my hips went back and my dick just barely left her tunnel. Then we would slam together with an audible slap as our loins met. Hollie looked like her teeth were gritted and she was working me hard. It felt so good that I simply could not hold out. She grunted at the same time I did and our eyes met. We were racing to the same finish line now. I growled and she whimpered as my thrusts got even harder. Every stroke was on the edge and Hollie was chirping each time I bottomed out inside her wet cunt. I felt her pussy contract and that did it. One more stroke and I held her tight against me as I unleashed a torrent of cum.

Hollie's back was arched again and I held her in place as I emptied my load into her. I must have had five squirts before I started down off my high. Hollie had her head thrown back in delight as our juices intermingled. My energy was dwindling again as she sat up with a dreamy look on her face. She saw me looking at her and smiled broadly.

"Wow," she said.

I looked at her puzzled.

"Each one gets better," she cooed.

"I'm not going to argue, that was amazing," I smirked.

"I knew it. I knew we would be great together," she said and hugged me hard.

My hands went around her and squeezed her against me.

I heard a whisper into my ear, "I love you Dad."

"I love you too sweetheart," I replied immediately.

She leaned back so we were facing again.

"No, I mean I love you like Mom did," she said.

I wanted to respond, but did not know what to say. Hollie cocked her head a little and let me off the hook.

"We'll get there, I'm not letting you go, ever."

I smiled and we shared a kiss. It was definitely not a normal dad and daughter kiss. She pulled away and looked at me again.

"Baby, I'm sorry," she said softly.

We had just fucked and it was the best I had ever had. Why would she be sorry?

"Why?"

"For what happened at the cabin, with Kendra," she said sheepishly.

Again, I did not want to respond.

"I just..., when I saw you with her, and I just got you, I just lost it. I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay honey," I replied.

"Well, she apologized, but said you look too good now, she couldn't help herself," she added.

I'm sure my face turned red at this.

"So from now on, you can take care of her, as long as I know about it. No sneaking around." she said and tried to look stern.

I nodded solemnly. I assumed this was serious for her.

"And Megan, a course. As long as I know about it," she said.

I'm sure my face showed how puzzled I was.

"Oh I don't think I could keep her away from you. After you fucked her brains out in the cabin. She said she's never cum so much in one night."

Obviously Hollie knew about that. I just nodded. Having permission to fuck both Megan and Kendra sounded like paradise.

"Oh and one more thing. No more 'honey' or 'sweetie'. I'm your girlfriend. For real now." she demanded.

I could see no problem with this, "that's fine. But I'll probably slip up occasionally."

Hollie frowned at this.

"But for now...," I said and leaned toward her.

Hollie's eyes lit up as we kissed. Our tongues dueled for a minute or two. My daughter / girlfriend was stroking me, trying to get a round three started. I wanted to let her continue, but was exhausted. I had not eaten in almost two days and could fall asleep any time. I pulled away and yawned. I was embarrassed but Hollie had a cute smile.

"No more tonight?" she asked with a sexy voice. Damn I wished I was twenty again.

"Sorry hon..., er baby," I said.

Her stern face was back. It only lasted a moment and she got off me. She turned off the TV and led me to the bedroom. It was a mess from my misery and she looked around.

"You were that upset?"

I nodded.

"Oh Dad, I'm so sorry. Let's get you to bed and get some rest. You're gonna need it tomorrow," she said with a grin.

I brushed my teeth while she did whatever she needed to before bed and we both climbed into my bed. She cuddled up beside me and I was asleep in thirty seconds.

++++++

The next day, I woke up and felt a warm body against me. My first thought was it being a dream and then I remembered everything. My dick was even harder than most mornings. I leaned over and kissed her and she woke up enough to kiss me back.

Our kisses got more passionate and I moved over her. She spread her legs immediately and gave me room to access her private little paradise. I quickly aligned and pushed in gently. It was tight and she licked her fingers and wet her lower lips. I pushed in again and slid inside my sexy daughter. I leaned back a bit and saw her messy hair and sleepy eyes as we made love slowly. She was smiling and seemed to like what we were doing. I certainly did.

After a few minutes, I sped up my attack. Hollie's legs went wider to give me more room. She was now splayed out with her feet in the air. The sheet slid off of us and I rose up more. I was now on my hands and pumping into her fairly hard.

"Daddy, make me yours. Fuck me harder," Hollie moaned.

So I did. I started pounding my little girl as hard as I could. I wanted to watch her cum. She was mine; my woman.

"Yea, baby, use my pussy," she begged next.

I kept going and soon she arched into an orgasm. I pulled out and she whined wordlessly. As soon as she could, she reached for me again.

"More baby, make me cum again," Hollie pleaded.

I rammed back home and she sighed in ecstasy.

"Baby girl wants more dick, doesn't she," I snarled as I filled her up over and over.

"Yes Daddy, baby is your slut now, always wants more dick," she cooed.

I pumped more and Hollie was rubbing her clit. She was headed down the pleasure highway again. Before long she howled as she came on me once more.

I waited a few short seconds and started up again.

"Oh god Daddy, you are the best ever! Don't stop!" she screamed.

I felt my sperm bubbling and ready to fire. I looked at the beautiful teen lying under me, covered in sweat and ready to cum again soon and could not hold back. I pushed hard and shot my load into her waiting vagina. She started rocking to get me pumping her again.

"I'm so close! Please!" she begged.

I started pumping my still hard dick and fought through the sensitivity that was starting to hit my groin. My thumb went to her clit and I rubbed it.

"Yes!" she screamed right before soaking my dick with her juices. She looked in pain and I watched her body racked with waves of pleasure. I pulled my hand away and she soon relaxed. She gazed at me with a smile on her face.

"Damn, that was my biggest orgasm ever. The Mount Everest of orgasms. My pussy is officially yours," she said.

I felt my cock flex at this. I wanted to be hard and have more sex with her, but my stomach growled loudly. Hollie grinned at this.

"You didn't eat either did you. You were a real mess yesterday."

"I thought I'd lost you," I said.

Hollie lost her smile. She put her hand on my cheek as she responded, "Oh Daddy, you'll never lose me. I love you with all my heart."

"I do too sweetheart," I said.

We hugged again and then she pulled me out of bed, "Come on, let's go eat and then you can have me on the kitchen table."

I told her I'd meet her there. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. Afterward, I looked in the mirror as I washed up. My daughter was now my lover and I did not see any problem with it.