Cabin Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers

I spread my legs to get a better thrust and my knees were on the wooden edges of the cot. Megan's cunny felt great but my knees quickly started to ache. I slowed down.

"What's wrong?" Megan asked.

I tisked, "It's this damn cot. I can't get situated."

Leaning on her elbows now, she asked, "Do you want to go back to my room?"

I put a knee between her legs and leaned over for a kiss.

"No, we'll make this work."

We kissed again and started making out. Megan's hand found my dick and started stroking it. My hand found a breast and I caressed it at the same time.

After a minute or two, she pulled away to get a breath. I stood up and looked at my new fuck buddy. Damn she was beautiful; a raven-haired siren, like her mother. Megan saw me looking at her and gave me a smile. She also started caressing her tit and opened her legs wider. She definitely wanted more.

"How about you get on your knees, would that work for you?" I asked.

Megan's brow furrowed and she gave me a sour look. It took me a moment, and then I understood what she wanted.

"Get on your hands and knees, I want to fuck you doggy style," I ordered.

Megan's grin came back and she scrambled into position. Her eyes were shining as she looked back at me for approval.

"Good girl," I said.

At the same time, I put one knee between her calves and kept a foot on the floor. This would give me all the leverage I wanted. Megan's legs spread another inch or so to give me room to kneel and she arched her back to prepare for my invasion.

I aligned and slid inside her quim one more time. I sighed at the velvety snug feeling my cock was enjoying. I held still to savor what I was experiencing and let Megan adjust. Apparently I waited too long to get started.

"Please sir, fuck me," Megan said.

I started pumping into her and she groaned. Hearing her enjoyment, I started going harder at her. My hands held those small hips and I looked at her slim waist as I worked myself into her over and over.

Suddenly Megan cried out, "Oh god!"

She lowered her head as an orgasm bounced through her small frame. I stopped pumping and held myself buried inside her while she recovered. As soon as her breathing approached normal, I started back up with a vengeance. I was banging into her pubic mound as we connected over and over again.

"Oh Jimmy, that's it. Fuck the shit out of me!" Megan wailed.

Another orgasm racked through Megan's body and I felt her legs start shaking. I was too excited to stop now and kept pounding her pussy. Megan was screaming now and I pushed her down. She buried her face in my pillow, which muffled her cries of pleasure. Her ass was in the air with her head down, in the perfect position for a slut to take dick.

Unfortunately, it put me over the edge. I tried to hold out as I pumped into her, but finally could not wait longer and shot my load all over her ass. Once my balls were empty I looked down and noticed that Megan had not moved.

"Megan, are you alright, baby?" I asked.

She took a big breath and said, "yea, that was just what I needed."

I stood up to give her room and she got up off the cot. She leaned up and kissed me and smiled. She looked as sleepy as I felt.

"I'm on the pill, just so you know, for next time," she cooed and picked up some clothes off the floor before disappearing out the door.

I put my boxers back on and collapsed onto the cot.

+++++

The next morning I woke to the smell of pancakes. It was wonderful and I hoped it was not a dream. I remembered the night with Megan and hoped it was not a dream as well. Her little body was wonderful and her attitude made it even better. I got my gym shorts on with a t-shirt and I went to find the food. Kendra was in her robe and I remembered my time with her. Was that only yesterday?

"Morning Jimmy. Have a seat," she said with her back to me.

I sat at the table and within a minute she brought over a stack of fluffy pancakes with butter already melting on them. I picked up the utensils and got ready to dig in, but Kendra sat down beside me on the bench seat. She was straddling it and scooted closer to me.

"Jimmy," she whispered.

I wanted a bite, but her robe was spread almost to her groin, I could not ignore it. I turned a bit to look at her and felt her hand on my thigh. It immediately slid up into my shorts and boxers. She guided the fabric up so that my dick was exposed. Her hand gripped me lightly as she pushed my leg over the bench. We were facing each other now.

"Can I have some?" Kendra purred.

My dick was already getting fairly hard as she caressed it. She was sliding away and leaning over at the same time.

"Just a quick taste," she murmured.

"Where is everyone?" I whispered.

"Matt is at the dock and the girls are in their room," she answered.

Kendra leaned over and licked around my cockhead.

"Oh god, you were with someone," she murmured.

She then swallowed me completely. As she held herself there, I felt the suction of her mouth. She was going to suck the cum right out of me. I was getting hard quickly and she moaned her approval. Her head started bobbing slowly and she was savoring the flavor that Megan had left on me. It felt divine. My eyes were closed and I was sitting there holding the knife and fork while Kendra sucked my cock.

Then I heard a gasp. I looked up to see Hollie and Megan. Hollie was whom I heard and I saw the fury on her face.

"He's mine!" she screamed.

Kendra pulled off with an alarmed look. Megan stepped up to Hollie and grabbed her arm shushing her. Hollie shook her off and stalked over to us. I was prepared to protect Kendra if Hollie did something physical, but I was the target.

"How could you!" she shouted.

"I'm sorry Hollie, I just..." I began.

I had no idea what to say. After what had happened in the bunk beds, I assumed she was okay sharing with Megan and Kendra. I guess I should have known better. And me saying that would have come out sounding pretty lame.

"I'm sorry baby," I whispered and stood up.

I was hoping for a hug and to get over this quickly, but I saw her tear up and run back to her bedroom. The door slammed and I heard Megan saying something through the door. She had followed Hollie out of the kitchen.

Kendra had straightened her robe and grabbed my arm. She kissed my shoulder before saying, "Sorry Jim, I didn't know she was so attached already."

She told me to sit down and eat while she moved back to the stove. As I did, the back door opened and Matt came in.

"Well good morning sleepyhead. It's about time," he said.

I saw him eyeing my pancakes. I was no longer hungry. It was taking all of my willpower to not run down the hall to talk with Hollie.

"Here, you want these? I can't eat anymore," I said, holding my plate out to Matt.

He snapped it out of my hand like a crocodile hitting its prey. He sat down across from me and dug into the flapjacks like he had not eaten in days.

Kendra had moved away from me as he came in. She was staring at me over Matt's head. I shrugged and tried not to show how hurt I was. Her face showed sympathy and I felt a little better.

I went and put my silverware in the sink and then down the hall. I knocked lightly on Hollie's door.

"Go away," I heard Hollie say.

I could hear the anguish in her voice and it broke my heart.

Then I heard Matt from the kitchen, "God Dammit, why didn't you get enough?"

Kendra snapped right back,, "I'm not responsible for making sure you have enough to drink, go get more if you can't live without it."

"Jim c'mon, let's go to town, this dumb bitch forgot to get beer," he yelled to me.

I was not in the mood to go, but Kendra appeared in the hallway, "Go, I'll talk to Hollie while you're gone."

I thanked her quietly and changed my clothes. I needed a shower but did not think Matt would wait. And Kendra was right, getting away would let Hollie cool down.

We took the fifteen-minute drive and stopped at the grocery store where Matt bought two cases. We were planning on leaving in two days and that seemed a lot, but it was not worth arguing about. He loaded it into a cooler and got one to drink on the way. I thought we would head back to the cabin, but he pulled into the only strip club in town. The beer was already gone by the time we got there.

The place was stale and smelly, especially for this early in the day. There was one other customer and one scrawny girl on stage. My first thought was that all three women at the cabin were MUCH better looking than the dancer. We sat and started drinking right away. I could not keep up with Matt, he had five or six while I had three. After coming off stage, the girl came over and Matt got a lap dance before swaying off to the restroom. He was about ten minutes before returning and I said I wanted to head back. Matt was annoyed and said that the pussy here was better than being whipped back at the cabin. I ended up driving us back and he was asleep before we got there. He went over to finish his nap in the hammock as I went inside.

I walked directly to Hollie's bedroom and knocked lightly. I thought I heard something but could not tell what it was. I thought about knocking again, but opened the door to make sure I could apologize. I felt horrible about what had happened.

I was dumbfounded looking into the bedroom. There was Kendra with her tits out, playing with them. Between her legs was Hollie on her knees, with her mouth glued to Kendra's pussy. And behind Hollie was Megan, munching away as well. Their little train would have been a huge turn on if Hollie had not blown up at me two hours before.

It took a few seconds before Kendra saw me. She gave an 'oh shit' and pulled away from Hollie. Hollie looked at Kendra in confusion and then looked at me. Thinking back to it, I'm sure my mouth was hanging open. Anyway, Hollie turned almost purple in embarrassment.

"Uh... hi Jimmy," Kendra finally stammered.

Megan looked up at this and turned red as well. With the beer and everything that had happened, I was plenty pissed. Hollie being so indignant earlier without letting me explain, why should I allow her to? I pulled the door shut and went to my small room. I started packing up my things and the women all came to the door a minute later.

Hollie asked, "Dad?"

Kendra said, "Jim?" at the same time.

"I need to get home," I said without looking up from the pile of clothes I was putting into my bag.

I felt like I had lost my daughter again. Had this happened due to me having sex with her? 'Whatever,' I thought; she was going to be gone now; probably forever. Maybe I could find a real girlfriend.

"Go pack your things, now, hurry," I heard Kendra say.

"Megan help her, we don't have much time," she added.

I jammed another shirt into my bag and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't be this way Jim," Kendra said from right behind me.

I was not in the mood to listen and shook her hand off me. After putting some shorts in the bag I glanced behind me. They were all gone and I felt better. And I felt worse. My packing was done a few minutes later and I headed out to my car. Megan was waiting in the kitchen for me.

"Uncle Jimmy, please don't go," she whined. "We can explain everything."

Our eyes met. I was still angry but she did not look away. I wanted to say something, just to let her know that I did not blame her, but nothing came to mind. So I just headed out the door.

Kendra was standing beside my car and Hollie was sitting in the passenger seat. I could not bring myself to pull her out, but it definitely crossed my mind. Instead I threw my bag into the back and asked Kendra to apologize to Matt for me. She only nodded and looked as upset as Megan had. I started the car and pulled away without looking at Hollie. I felt her eyes on me for the first few miles but I focused on watching the road. After about twenty minutes I heard her sniff and glanced over quickly. Hollie was sitting in a ball with her legs pulled up and staring out the window. She looked like she either was crying or had been recently. I still could not bring myself to talk with her so we drove on in silence.

It took the same three hours to get home and the only words spoken in the car was Hollie saying she loved me once. I replied that I loved her too and there was more silence. When I got home I grabbed my bag and walked in without looking back at her. I don't know that I had done that since she was born.

I had thought all the way home and I simply could not reconcile her actions for the day. She was allowed to have an sex with Kendra, but I was not. I assumed that Megan would be the same. I hoped she did not know that we had screwed the night before. Then again, maybe I hoped she did. Would it matter?

In my room with the door shut, I dumped the bag into my hamper and flopped down on the bed. I was exhausted from all the emotions of the day. It did not take long and I was asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and stared at the ceiling until the sun came up.

+++++

It was Saturday, and I had the rest of the weekend before going back to work. I thought about breakfast but felt like I would throw it up. I was now back to blaming myself for having sex with my daughter along with her betraying me and setting up this double standard. I heard her footsteps in the hall a few times but she never said anything. I don't know if I would have answered if she did. I played with my phone some and turned on the TV, but did not really watch. I think I may have napped a little as well.

It was almost five when I heard a knock on the door. I pulled it open and Hollie was standing there. She was in her shorts and a tank top, her normal pajamas. Her face was red and I knew she had been crying.

"Dad, will you watch a movie with me?"

I considered it. This was what we did when things were the best, and if I said no, our relationship would be over.

"Sure, I'll be down in about ten minutes. I want to take a quick shower," I replied and tried to smile like old times.

She must have assumed I would say no. Her surprise showed and I hoped it meant that we could find our way back to a healthy relationship. She nodded and scampered away. I went and did as I had said and showed up with wet hair and clean clothes. I had slept in what I worn from the cabin and probably smelled like a barnyard animal.

When I got to the living room, Hollie had one of my favorite movies queued up and paused. The Fifth Element was funny and adventurous and had a love story that we were both suckers for. She appeared and her shorts had turned into panties. She dressed like this enough that I felt it did not warrant any mention.

We sat down and watched and it felt weird but also like old times. She held my arm and tucked her legs under her. When my beer was empty, she rushed off to get me another. When she brought the third, she laid down with her head on my leg. I was engrossed in the film by now and rubbed her shoulder like I often did. Hollie purred and hugged my thigh.

Soon enough I noticed that her hand had worked its way into my shorts. I had spread my legs wider to give her more room without realizing it. Her fingers had found my balls and she was caressing them lightly. A few kisses found my leg as well.

Due to all this, I was already hard. I looked at the beautiful blonde with me and noticed that her panties had disappeared. I could not stop myself. My hand slid down and caressed her hips. Hollie moaned her approval and kissed my leg more. My dick was poking up the material of my shorts, and Hollie started nuzzling it like a cat rubbing on a leg. It was devastatingly sexy to feel and watch.

I found I was disappointed when her hand retreated out of my shorts. But it moved up to my waistband. I sucked in my breath loudly and Hollie stopped. Without looking up, she said, "please Daddy?"

The anguish in her voice was unmistakable. She sounded like she needed it. I hated myself, but I could not stop.

My hand helped her pull out the elastic and uncover my hard dick. It was in the air for only a moment, as Hollie engulfed me immediately. She pulled harder on my waistband and took more of me into her mouth. Her tongue danced over my shaft as she started sucking hard. I swear it was the best thing I've ever felt in my entire life. Her head started bobbing and I groaned loudly.

Hollie moaned as well and kept up her onslaught of my dick. She was bobbing furiously and sucking hard, trying to get me over the edge quickly. And it was working. She was writhing as if she was enjoying this as much as I was. My hand slid down her back and my finger found her ass hole. I tickled it without pushing in and Hollie seemed to increase her efforts.

Her slurping noises and moans were music to my ears, and added to my excitement. I could feel her tongue tickling my cockhead in the moments she was not pushing herself down so that I hit her throat. I'd never seen even a pornstar go at it like she was.

I could not hold out, I waited for as long as I could, but she would not be denied. "Oh fuck," I shouted and let spurt after spurt escape into her greedy mouth.

Hollie swallowed several times without releasing me. I came down and shivered from my orgasm and felt Hollie lovingly licking my softening dick. Once she was satisfied that I was relaxed, she put my shorts back into place, laid back down, and started watching again. Looking at her then, I would never have thought that she just sucked me off. I laid back and dozed a bit while the movie continued.

I woke up a little while later and and saw Hollie still lying with her head on my leg. But now she was on her back. Her eyes were closed and I wondered if she knew I had awoken. She had one hand under her shirt and she looked to be caressing her breast. The other was down between her legs. I had no doubt as to what it was doing. Her legs were open enough for her to have access, but not spread enough for me to see much. Her hand was moving between her legs and she was obviously rubbing her clit. I sat and watched her for a minute or so.

Suddenly she whispered, "oh, Daddy."

As she did, she pushed against my leg and arched her back. She was cumming and it was wonderful to watch. Her face was so expressive and she looked in pain before sucking in a breath and showing the ecstasy that she was feeling. I felt my dick start waking up while she enjoyed her ride. Hollie took a few more seconds and then opened her eyes. I closed mine and leaned back, hoping she would think I was still asleep. Hollie was not fooled.

"You weren't supposed to see that," she said softly.

"Sorry," I replied.

I kept my eyes closed, wondering what would happen next. I did not want to be the instigator of any more, although I was half hoping more would happen. I was not disappointed when I felt her hand tuck into my shorts and start pulling them down. I lifted up enough to help and they were soon down around my ankles. My hardon was obvious now and Hollie climbed into my lap. She was straddling me like she had in the cabin. My eyes were still closed.

"Dad, look at me," she said.

I opened my eyes to a naked blonde three inches away.

She sighed and got her courage up, "Daddy, I still want you. I've told you already. But not if you don't want me. I don't want to screw you up any more than you want to screw me up."

I saw tears start to form in her eyes, "so please tell me. What do you want?"

Hollie's voice cracked at the end and she looked scared to death. I wanted to hold her and protect her, but I also wanted her. I wanted her more than ever.

"I do want you," I whispered.

Hollie's eyes lit up and she leaned in to kiss me.

"Let me finish," I said. "I want you so badly it hurts, but can't guarantee that this won't bother me from time to time."

TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers