All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

Whatever her game is it's not going to end well, too much of a control freak

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Yeah, the lack of clear communication rather than playing all of these vague games is going to end in heartache. And either the wife is being dishonest (An open relationship without telling him?!) or the neighbor is. And that makes you wonder what the bigger lies are.

gunmakergunmaker9 months ago

I see trouble on the horizon.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

She is cheating or dying.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Great chapter!

5

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

He obviously has a good day out boating, skinny dipping and other activities. Toto was pretty helpful in understanding his problems and deep thoughts. Sue was not admitting to anything and laying to him. This next chapter should open the door to what’s going on with her. He’s feeling guilty and upset not knowing the Who, What, Where and Why! Thank You and looking forward to reading several more chapters of this novel.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

Allen, your going to need a bigger boat. You haven't done much fishing but your rods been busy. I did wonder about Sue and would she have any adventures of her own. Then a few minutes later what Sue is doing is the last part of this chapter. So Hot 🥵. "Yes my run around Sue"

Xenon8Xenon822 days ago

Wife's manipulative as all hell. What a horrible person to be married to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES