Camping Exposure Ch. 03

Story Info
Skinny dipping is an invitation to much more.
15.9k words
4.75
18.5k
28

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers

I got up early on Thursday morning to go fishing, but it was so foggy out, that I decided to wait. The fog was so heavy that I couldn't even see my boat down at the water, and could barely see the girls' trailer, across the road, as I stood outside frying bacon on the Blackstone griddle. As early as it was and as foggy as it was, I was a little surprised that I wasn't the only one up and moving. As I cooked, I saw two young ladies walk past. One looked sort of like the young lady that had watched me the day before, but I wasn't sure, and they were walking away, towards the bathroom and shower house anyway.

I had breakfast almost done, when the two young ladies came back, slowly appearing out of the fog as they walked along the road. As they got a bit closer, I could tell they were both young, maybe middle twenties or a tad more, one blonde, the other a very dark-skinned black girl. Both of them wore sandals, of some sort, and thigh length t-shirts, the black girl wearing a light gray and the blonde a pink. Both could easily have been night shirts, as much as t-shirts. As they walked, they giggled at each other and I could tell that the black girl was teasing the blonde about something; though the fog dampened the sound enough, I couldn't make out what was being said.

I returned my focus to my breakfast, as they walked past, turning the bacon one more time, before it was going to be done.

"Good morning." I heard a soft, young, female voice say from behind me, startling the shit out of me. I jumped so hard, that I bumped the folding camp table, hard enough to tip it over, sending my portable Blackstone, my breakfast and the table dumping on the grass.

"SHIT!" I gasped, trying to both put my heart back in my chest and try and grab at the hot griddle at the same time. I stopped myself just in time, just before I grabbed hot steel and burned the shit out of myself. "Jesus Christ!" I swore, reaching for the propane tank and quickly turning off the gas, knowing that the whole mess was going to lay there until it cooled. I turned around to look at the blonde that had walked by a few minutes before, standing with both hands over her mouth, her black friend standing some distance behind her, trying not to laugh.

"Oh God, I'm soooooo sorry. I didn't mean to startle you like that. Here, let me help you." She said as she started to move toward the mess laying in the grass.

I reached out and blocked her from stepping toward it, my arm wrapping around her chest as I did. "NO! No. It's hot. You'll burn yourself. Just, just let it be. It'll cool off and then I can pick it up."

"Oh my God Trish! You sooooo fucking scared the shit out of him!" The black girl laughed.

The blonde girl tried to turn quickly to face her friend, twisting toward me in the process. I was still trying to hold her back from moving toward the hot metal, as she turned, my arm, accidently pulled her toward me, until we bumped chest to chest. The sudden push of her body against mine, shifted my balance awkwardly, sending both of us to the ground, me on my butt and then back, and her landing hard on top of me.

"Ohuffff!" I grunted, as I hit the ground, and then again, "UHHHFFF!" As she landed on top of me, her pelvis smashing against mine as she landed between my legs, her firm breasts smashing against my chest, as she fell the rest of the way onto me. "Ohhhhhhhhhh." I groaned softly, my arms instinctively wrapping around her, and then as the gravel dug into my bare back. "Ohhhhhh shit." I groaned again at the sudden pain.

"Ohhhhh fuck. I'm so sorry!" She said breathlessly, the impact having knocked the wind out of her. She pushed against my chest to try and push herself up, jamming my back into the rough gravel even more.

"OWWWWW!" I gasped, as the stones poked into my back, trying unsuccessfully to roll away from the pain.

"OHHHH! I'm SO sorry!" She gasped again, moving her hands to fall back onto me, apparently thinking that her hands on my chest were causing my pain. Her body fell back down on me, her firm breasts again bouncing down against to my chest, driving my back again into the gravel.

"My back." I groaned softly, as her friend stepped closer, to help Trish up off of me.

"Easy," the black girl coaxed, pulling Trish off of me first and then the two of them reaching down to help me get up. "Oh damn! Look at his back." She said softly, trying to brush off the gravel, her hand coming back with streaks of blood on it.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!" Trish said, almost looking like she was going to cry. "I didn't mean it, honest."

"It's okay. Accidents happen." I said breathlessly, trying hard not to look as hurt as I felt.

"Come over here." The black girl coaxed, pulling my arm toward the picnic table. She guided me to the end of the table and I sat on the top. "We better help him clean this up." She said to Trish. She shifted her attention to me. "Do you have a first aid kit?"

"Back seat of the pickup," I groaned.

"Let me go get that. Trish, why don't you get some soap and water."

"Sure." Trish answered quickly.

"Be careful of the griddle, it's still hot!" I breathed.

"I will." She said as she scurried toward the outdoor kitchen. The black girl walked to the unlocked truck and dug around the back seat until she found the small first aid pack I always carried. She came back almost the same time as Trish returned with a wet towel, she was rubbing dish soap into.

"This is gonna hurt some." The black girl said, as she began to gently wash my back, the white towel getting more pink on it than I was expecting. "We're so sorry. We didn't mean for any of this to happen." She said softly, as she washed my back, as gently as she seemed able to. "We need to rinse this. You want to find another towel Trish?"

"Sure."

"There isn't one out here. But we can just rinse it off with the shower thing." I groaned, pushing myself back and slipping off the table. I started to walk wakwardly to the kitchen and the little outdoor shower wand.

"Wait, you sure you want to..." The blond said as she stepped next to me to try and support me by holding one of my arms.

"I'm fine, I think." I answered, knowing darn well that I was going to feel it for a while, not only the sores where it poked into my back, but also the stiffness from landing hard on it. "Just gonna be a bit sore." The two of them walked with me to the kitchen and I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before handing the wand to Trish. "Wait a sec." I said, I wasn't sure if I was thinking clearly, or if I was still stunned from the pain of the fall, but I didn't want to get my shorts wet, so I just bent over, holding onto the trailer for support, and pushed them off. I stepped out of them and tossed them toward the trailer door and then leaned my hands and head against the side of the trailer, standing completely naked in front of them both. Trish began to rinse my back, with a very gentle, very warm spray from the shower. The warm water felt good, but also rinsed off the soap and I presumed, the blood. I just stood there, for I don't know how long, letting her run the water down my back. "That feels good." I said quietly, as the water ran down my back, over my butt and down my legs.

"It must." The black girl said, with a little giggle.

"Leona!" Trish snapped.

"What? I can't help it. It's getting big. I just didn't think you'd hurt the poor guy to get it that way."

"Huh?" I grunted, turning to look at the black girl, who was standing next to me with a smirk on her face.

"Your, um, your dick," Leona whispered, sort of bashfully. "It's getting kinda hard."

I looked down at myself and groaned. "I'm sorry." I pushed off the trailer and started to walk to where I'd tossed my shorts.

"Uh-uh. Not so fast. Your back still looks like Swiss cheese," Trish said, dropping the shower wand and grabbing my arm.

"It'll heal," I answered quietly, trying again to walk toward my shorts.

"Maybe, but you can't put anything on it, so you better let us." She said, more insistently, pulling on my arm to stop me. I let her pull me back to the table and get me to lay on it on my stomach. I felt a bit awkward laying naked on the picnic table as the two of them dabbed antiseptic ointment on my back in a significant number of places. The pain killing portion of the first aid cream started working quickly, and long before they had dabbed all the places the rocks poked me, the first they had covered were already feeling much less painful.

"Swiss cheese may be an apt description for how I feel right now," I breathed softly, as I lay on the table.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of that to happen." Trish said quietly. "I was just going to come talk to you."

"About yesterday?" I asked pointedly.

"Sort of." She whispered. "Leona dared me to try, to get you to show me your dick and get it hard."

I pushed myself up on one arm and twisted to look at the black girl. "You wanted her to do what?"

"She was supposed to convince you to show us your dick and let her make it hard." Leona said, from where she was kneeling on the bench, dabbing cream on the puncture wounds on my back, looking a little contrite at the moment. "It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I stared at her. "Why? How?"

"How is easy. I don't know too many guys that wouldn't get a hardon with a hot gal standing naked in front of them. Why? Well, we were curious."

"Curious?"

"Uh huh. She saw you yesterday, by the trailer across the street. She knew what you were doing and, well, we wondered just what an old guy, like you, had that those two women would want."

I lowered myself back down to the table and shook my head. "Good lord!"

"Well, you have to admit, you are a bit on the old side." Leona continued.

"And what? Old men are all used up and shriveled or something?"

"Well, everyone knows that guys lose it, when they get older." She answered.

"Really? We lose it?" I chuckled. "If you weren't married, I'd tell you to lay your ass over this table and see if I lost it or not."

"How do you know I'm married?"

"Ring." I said quietly.

"Well, you are too, right? But that didn't stop you from fucking one of them."

"Or both of them." Trish added. "At least that's what I heard from someone in the showers. That they've seen you fucking both of them. Not at the same time or anything, but still."

"Oh damn." I groaned, at the thought that my sexual indiscretion had become much more public than I had intended or expected.

"Too bad. Might have been fun, to see what they found so satisfying." Leona whispered, as she leaned down over me.

"Be careful what you wish for." I answered. "You might get it."

She chuckled and shook her head, before leaning back down to whisper to me. "Tell me, just what could you do?"

I felt a little insulted. No, not a little, a lot. I twisted to look at her. "Tell you what. You really wanna know? You take that off, lay your ass on this table and I'll bet I can give your black ass an orgasm in less than five minutes."

"Oh really?"

"You know what they say. The older a guy gets the more tricks he knows. And like you said, I'm OLD."

"Like you said, better be careful of what YOU wish for, you might get it."

"I dare you, Leona. I dare you to do it." Trish said to her friend.

"Dare me to do what?"

"I dare you to strip and let him fuck you, right here."

"And if I do?"

"If he makes you come in less than five minutes, you do all the cooking and dishes for the rest of the trip. If he can't, then I will."

"Naked. If he can't, then you have to do the dishes, naked, every night, right in front of all of us."

"How are you going to explain that to your husband?"

"What, that you lost a bet and need to do the dishes naked? He won't mind watching your little white tush, wiggling around while you work. He won't care why or what bet you lost, just that you did, and he gets to see your little white pussy wagging in front of him."

"Fine. Same for you. You do them naked, the rest of the time." Trish said quickly.

For some reason, I hadn't thought they would actually do it. I was mostly bluffing, but as Leona pulled the long nightshirt up and off, I realized she was indeed, completely naked under it. Her body was slender, her skin, a deep brownish black. Her breasts, not even a full C cup, were topped with charcoal black areola and nipples. Her pussy was full and round, with practically no inner labia sticking from between her almost black, hairless, lips. She was slender and muscular, making me think she was an athlete of some kind. Her butt looked firm and tight, compared to the stereotypical bubble butt, a lot of black women sported. I lay there, staring at her nude body for long seconds before she spoke. "Well? Here I am! If you're gonna do it, you better make some room for me."

I pushed myself up and crawled off the table, with help from Trish, who seemed eager to see her friend get fucked and lose the bet. At least, that's what I thought she was eager about. Leona crawled onto the table, suddenly looking a bit nervous, her head turning to check the road, to see if anyone was coming. The fog was covering us pretty well, but if anyone walked or drove down the road, we were going to be completely exposed. "You don't have to do this. We can just say you lost the bet." I said, trying to give her an out, for what we were about to do, which included cheating on her husband. Though I had no idea if this was the first time. As readily as she agreed, I kind of doubted it was.

"Uh-uh. She goes all the way through with it," Trish said quickly. "She wouldn't have let me back out of my bet."

"You're right, I wouldn't have. Okay stud, have at it."

"Pull your butt down here. I don't want to give you a bunch of splinters by dragging you across the table."

"Good idea." Leona agreed, scooting herself down the table toward me until her butt was at the edge of the table, her legs lifted in the air and spread in a wide V. Her pussy looked incredibly inviting, and was, surprisingly, already glistening with her moisture. I was also a little surprised that my dick was rock hard, just from looking at her naked body. I stepped closer, grasping my dick and rubbing the tip up and down her slit, feeling the wetness spread over it. I pressed a little more, forcing my head between her full round lips, finding the entrance to her depths and nestling my head into it.

"Last chance to say no." I said quietly.

"Uh-uh. I'm not washing dishes naked, for four days." She said, "you just try to make me come."

I chuckled slightly, I loved a challenge. I pushed toward her, forcing my cock to spread her lips farther and push into her, until my head disappeared into her.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck." She gasped, as she felt my fat member slip into her a bit farther. "It didn't look that big when he was leaning on the trailer."

"No? Well, you wanted to know how big it was. I guess you're finding out."

"Uh-huh," she grunted, as I started to stroke in and out of her, in little short strokes. I pumped my hips, working deeper and deeper until I felt my head hit the end of her vagina. I started to stroke in and out, wrapping my arms around her thighs, so I could spread her lips, with one hand and stroke her clit with my other. I could tell she was trying hard to ignore what I was doing, but that wasn't going to last long. I increased my pace and force, thrusting hard into her pussy, while I teased my finger over her hard clit. Each impact of my thighs against her firm little ass made her smallish tits wiggle and move on her chest, her black nipples sticking up like two long, hard, little tree stumps.

It didn't take long, before her hands moved to the edge of the table, gripping it tightly, as her body responded, to my fat mushroom head stroking her sensitive insides. If she was walking into this cold, I doubted I could get her to orgasm very quickly, but she was already wet and excited before I started, and I could feel her pussy getting wetter with each passing moment. I looked down at her incredibly sexy pussy and could see my shaft sliding in and out, looking like I'd spread some kind of cream on it. When I was fucking my wife, her juices were always clear and thin, but Leona's were growing thick and opaque as I plunged into her over and over.

"Omygod, ohmygod, ohmygod," she repeated breathlessly, over and over again, as I pounded into her, my finger never stopping its strokes across her clit.

"Oh fuck, that's hot!" I heard Trish whisper, making me glance over at her. She was kneeling on the bench of the table, her knees spread and one hand between her legs, stroking her pussy, while she held the front of her nightshirt up, almost to her tits. I watched her fingers disappear in and out of her pussy, in time with my strokes, her breathing becoming almost as ragged as Leona.

"OH SHIT!" Leona cried, drawing my attention back to her, and my cock pumping in and out of her pussy. I felt her gushing around my shaft and looked down, to see her pussy squirting around my plunging shaft, her pussy clenching and spasming around me. "OHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" She squealed loudly, as she climaxed on my dick.

"I hate to say it." I panted as I kept plunging into her, "But I didn't keep track of the time."

"Who fucking cares? Just don't stop yet!" She begged, as her hips started to rock in time with my thrusts. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes! Oh god keep going. Keep going." She panted.

"Not much longer." I groaned as the warmth and tingle spread through me, warning me of what was coming. I pulled my dick from her, and started to stroke it frantically.

"What the fuck are you doing? Put it back in! Oh God, put it back!" She begged, reaching for me and trying to pull me back at her. She had my head between her lips when my body spasmed, jamming my cock hard back into her. "OH, FUCK YES!" she screamed into the foggy morning, as my body pumped shot after shot into her.

I stood there panting, my cock twitching and jerking inside Leona, as I stood between her legs. I heard a soft moan and looked around, finding Toto watching me, from her campsite, standing completely naked, with her back against the trailer, one hand pulling on one of her nipples while the other was between her legs, stroking herself. As I watched, her eyes glued to me, I saw her pussy shoot a gush of her juices out, almost like she was peeing, the stream spattering on the gravel the trailer was parked on. She moaned again, as she squirted a second and then third stream of her juices out onto the ground. She closed her eyes and sagged back against the trailer, panting as hard as I was.

"Oh God, why did you do that? Why did you take it out?" Leona panted, looking at me, as I stood trying to catch my breath.

"I, um...I hadn't asked and I already might have made someone pregnant." I said breathlessly.

"What an idiot! Don't you think I'd say, if you couldn't come in me? Hell, half the fun of fucking a real dick, is getting to feel it unloading in you. You almost spoiled the whole thing." She practically growled at me.

"Well, he sure as hell made you climax. And by my count it was less than five minutes." Trish said with a grin, her nightshirt now back in place.

"How would you know? You weren't paying attention. You were frigging yourself off!" Leona said, as she sat herself up, spreading her legs wider and pushing me back from between them. "I think you lost, not me."

"Oh no. Not even. I know damn well that it was under five minutes." Trish shot back. "You're not going to back out now. You're doing naked dishes, all week!"

"Not even." Leona snapped. "Tell her. Tell her it took more than five minutes."

"I honestly don't think it took more than five minutes. If it did, it wasn't much more."

"If it was, she has to do the dishes naked, not me!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers