All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

love the resolution. all is well that ends well

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Not 100% sure how I feel. The scenes are hot, And I'm glad he's taking control of the reconciliation. Her actions were worse than his IMO - he never denied her anything, and wasn't something he orchestrated. We'll see how it plays out.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkz8 months ago

stop reading at 1st page. bye

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u8 months ago

Sorry but she is still a conniving manipulative bitch. Making things "even" does not come close to how she and her friend used Abby, how she denied him because she wanted those young bucks. She is a user, not a giver!

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Nothing say she won’t keep fucking other guys…no real remorse…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not sure how I feel about this one. Definitely not a fan of the wife letting a train run on her multiple times! But, it still feels like at the end of this she is still manipulating him and the situation to lessen her guilt. What I think the next chapter should entail is he and his buddies should roll up on Adam and his friends and present them with the beating of a lifetime, as Judy watches them all get concrete bracelets tied around their ankles on their way to board the SS Karma's a Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Funny. Ending some what so so. June could have stopped Adam and friends. Abby could have stopped herself. I guess the story like it is makes it a good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Main character's wife betrayed him, maybe not the first time, but she did after that. Consequently, she is not trustworthy. It isn't complicated. Why stay with a woman that can't be trusted to be faithful?

mybikecruisesmybikecruises8 months ago

Adam is finding housewives he can easily twae into being sluts for him and his friends by sexual massage. He found through practice on his mother, with continued perfection of his skill he turned his mother into a his acquisition agent to get more women because they were getting bored with just one and she was feeling worn out.

June and Adam need to be taken on a long fishing trip, then turned over to the police, they will probably be more pliable to discuss thier crimes against all of thier victims and where all of the evidence is that may have been missed in previous investigations.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

WOW! This is totally ridiculous but remarkably hot.

Great erotic writing!

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

Super Hot Erotic chapter! Sue is obviously willing to due anything for him to make up for her cheating and making him cheat to remove her guilt. However, Sue discovered that he expanded his horizons that week. Thank You!!! On the the next chapter.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

That's a whale of a fisherman's tale ! A tale that usually is about the "1" that got away. Janice and Arline are some kind of pair kudo's to their husbands. The aftermath of that afternoon's adventure will be with them for a while.

May we have another

Xenon8Xenon819 days ago

Vindication!! 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES