Camping Exposure Ch. 04

Story Info
Allen confronts Sue about cheating on him.
27.1k words
4.73
14.1k
21

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

It was Friday morning, and the weather wasn't very nice looking, matching my disposition. I'd felt hung over every morning since my wife left last weekend, though this morning seemed a little worse for some reason. I had attributed it to the poor sleep I'd been getting at night. I couldn't explain why, but I felt keyed up and, oh, just off, if you know what I mean. I pushed myself out of bed and stepped outside to look at the weather.

The cloud bank was hanging low, it looked like it was going to rain any second. I could hear thunder in the distance and figured there wasn't much point in going out fishing, as I'd be chased right back in, by the lightning. I didn't mind fishing in the rain, but lightning is another matter. I closed the door, took my morning meds and shots and crawled back into bed, listening to the thunder as I lay half asleep.

I didn't realize I'd fallen back asleep, until I heard the rain pounding on the roof, making me glad that I'd decided not to go out this morning. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already well past eight, a far cry from the six thirty that it had been, when I first looked outside. At least the headache was gone. I pulled on a pair of shorts and climbed out of bed. I stepped outside, feeling a mist blow across me, the bulk of the rain being deflected by the trailer and the awning. The clouds looked ugly, like the rain wasn't going to end any time soon. I turned to climb back into the trailer and saw Abby sitting under the small canopy, looking somewhat uncomfortable. I paused before walking in and waved to her. She smiled and waved back before pulling the beach towel tighter around her shoulders.

After the strange dreams about her I had the night before, I wasn't sure I should, but I did it anyway. I waved for her to come over. She held her hands out, as if to say, you're sure? I nodded and waved again. She smiled and stood up, calling to Toto before covering her head with the towel and running from their campsite to mine. She had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, both of which looked wet to me as I held the door open for her.

"Thanks." She said as she stepped in past me and then let the towel unwrap from around her body. Yeah, she was definitely wet, and cold.

"Why in the world were you sitting out in the rain?" I asked as I stepped to her, I reached for her t-shirt. I pulled it up, letting her put her arms up. I dropped the wet shirt on the floor and then walked to the bathroom to grab a towel for her. By the time I got back, she had slipped her shorts off and was standing naked. I handed her the towel, which she started to use on her hair first, making her big tits wiggle and sway. I watched her dry her hair and then move on to the rest of her body. "So?"

"Toto and I had an argument." She said with a shrug, as she wrapped the towel around herself to try and warm up.

"I'm going to regret this." I said to myself as I pulled the, now wet, towel from around her. I dropped it on the floor and pulled her to the bedroom, throwing the covers back and climbing onto the bed. I let her climb in with me and I pulled her bare body against me as I pulled the covers over both of us. I could feel her shuddering and shivering slightly as her cold skin pressed against me. It took almost five minutes of laying against me before she started to warm up and stop shivering. It took another five or ten minutes before she felt comfortable enough to slide her hand into the waistband of my shorts and find my dick. "I didn't call you over to have sex."

"Maybe not, but it's a nice way for me to say thank you, isn't it?"

"I suppose it is, but after my talk with Sue last night, I'm not so sure that this wasn't some kind of a test, instead of a getting things even."

"Ohhhhh. That doesn't sound good. And if it was a test, well, we both know, you failed it miserably."

"Understatement of the century."

"So, you're saying you don't want me to thank you by doing this?" She asked, pulling her hand from my shorts. She rolled over on top of me, slipping her knees on either side of my hips. She lay her chest on mine and lifted herself enough to reach between us and force my shorts down over my butt and down my thighs. I felt her hand grasp my already hard dick, as she shifted position again, this time lifting off my chest and moving herself up along my body until her tits were hanging in my face. I felt her rub my head between her hot, wet lips and then felt her push herself back, forcing me slowly into her.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuck." I groaned softly, as she wiggled and rocked herself, until she had me all the way into her depths.

"I mean, if you want me to stop, I can." She whispered, as she started to rock her body, sliding on and off my dick, slowly and methodically.

"Oh damn," I groaned again.

"I'll take that as a no." She whispered, as she rocked a little harder, driving my dick deep into her with each stroke. She pressed back until my head pressed against the end of her tunnel, pressing hard against my mushroom head. Each stroke drove her body down hard on me, eliciting a gentle grunt of pleasure from her. "God, I love feeling one so deep in me." She groaned, as she rocked on me, pushing both of us up the slope toward orgasm. It was a surprisingly short number of minutes, and strokes down my shaft, before I felt her vagina start to squeeze and clench around me, her climax only moments away. Each stroke swung her tits in front of my face, her nipples bumping and brushing my chin and lips, almost begging me to suck them as she rode on me.

I slid my hands up her body and captured both soft breasts, then squeezed her nipples between my fingers. "AHHHHHHH FUCK!" She cried loudly, as she stiffened, her body beginning to tremble and shake. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she gasped, as her trembling grew, her body wracked by strong spasms, as her orgasm washed over her. I held her breasts, squeezing and massaging each soft mound, as I nibbled one and then the other nipple. As the strongest of the tremors faded, she started her motion again, her strokes awkward at first, but moving with more grace and fluidity, as the seconds passed. In addition to sliding on and off my dick, she began to arch her back with each stroke, her motion clearly intended to tease me, to push my orgasm to climax inside her. She rocked with each motion, changing how it felt around me, changing where the pressure was, changing how the most sensitive spot, under my head, stroked along her still spasming vagina. "Come for me baby. Fill me with your pleasure and let me feel you coming inside me."

"Uh huh." Was all I could grunt, as her motions pushed me closer and closer to orgasm. "Gonna come." I grunted, as she worked a few more of those rocking strokes down my shaft.

"I know. Do it. Come in me. Let me feel it." She moaned as she continued to move.

"AHHHHHH!" I gasped, as my body spasmed and sent a squirt of hot cum deep in her pussy. She slammed herself down hard on me and sat on me, her tits resting in my hands, as she panted, my body jerking and spasming under her, to pump what cum my body had left, into her. "Oh shit," I panted, as she moved my hands from her tits and lowered herself enough to tease a nipple across my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the offered nipple into my mouth, sucking and teasing it, bringing another shudder from her body.

"God, I could fuck you all day long, but I think Toto would get kinda angry. Not that she isn't already."

"Is that why you were sitting outside?"

"Uh huh. She was upset, because she knew I set her up to get fucked by you. She knew that if I had her naked with you, that she couldn't resist getting your dick in her."

"And she didn't want to?"

"She hasn't wanted to for a while, not with a guy, but it was just because she was embarrassed."

"About what?"

"She wasn't completely honest. She was married once. But her husband decided he was gay and didn't want to be married to a woman any longer. For a Korean woman, that's pretty much the ultimate insult. Well, the second time, she never got to the alter before her fiancé was cheating on her."

"For any woman that would be an insult, to find your husband wanted men more than you. So, you spent the last four days, trying to get me to convince her not all guys are gay?"

"Well, that wasn't the original idea, but once I got you, well, I knew I had to get you to fuck her too. Don't get me wrong, she's really enjoyed it, but she's mad at me for making her want you, when she can't actually have you."

"Well, now that I've now cheated on my wife with multiple women...If this was a test, well, it'll probably mean we're over. So, who knows, maybe she can have me."

"Look, if your wife didn't want us to have sex, she wouldn't have suggested I seduce you. So, you falling off the wagon, so to speak, was exactly what she intended. A woman doesn't dare a woman to seduce her husband, unless she WANTS him to get fucked. If it was a test, then it was a test that was designed to be failed. If she wanted me to test you, she would have said something like oh, try and seduce my husband. I want to make sure he's still being faithful to me. If she said that, then I would try to seduce you, but I wouldn't let you actually fuck me. No, I was pretty sure she wanted me to seduce you into sex, and after watching you all weekend, I wasn't going to turn down the chance."

"Watching me? You didn't tell me you were watching me."

"Uh huh. Especially in your swimsuit. When it's all wet it sticks to you, and you seemed to always have a hardon when you went swimming with your wife. I suspect you'd like to try and do something, but she wasn't having any of it. So, when she suggested it, I wasn't going to say no."

"She was sorta teasing me into having a hardon an awful lot, but not going all the way through with it. Almost like she wanted me to be horny as hell all the time. But when it came time for sex, she stopped."

"And she wouldn't put out, not even when you were out fishing, like the two of us did?"

"No."

"I guess what you need to ask yourself, is why your wife would avoid having sex with you, and then turn around and try to convince me to seduce you, if it wasn't to have you all turned on and wanting to have sex. No, I'm not at all convinced it was a test. I still think she intended for me to have sex with you. Why? That I don't know."

"That's the thousand dollar question."

She rolled off of me, after my softening cock slipped out of her and snuggled up next to me. We lay there, keeping each other warm, until we fell back asleep.

---o---

The weather cleared early in the afternoon, but I didn't bother to go out fishing, or swimming. I was too busy trying to figure out an alternative explanation for what my wife did, or suggested, other than the one Abby was suggesting. To be honest, I was concerned. If it was a test, I failed. If she wanted me to have sex with Abby, it meant that she already cheated on me, or that she wanted to cheat on me. Either way, it didn't make me feel good. I ate dinner and started a fire. I settled next to it and waited for my wife to show up. I expected her around eight, but had to keep adding wood to the fire, waiting, almost dreading her arrival. I watched camper after camper pull in and set up, but my Tahoe didn't pull in until well past dark.

"HEY LOVER!" She called cheerfully, as she got out of the truck. "Miss me?"

"Of course!" I answered as I got up from where I was sitting. She carried her duffel bag into the trailer and then came back out and walked over to me, hugging and kissing me. "Damn you feel good." I whispered, as we broke a fairly long kiss.

"Have a good week?" she asked, as she sat down in the chair across from me.

"It was a good week. Interesting if nothing else."

"Oh? What'd you do?"

I'd been rehearsing this all day long. I was going out on a limb, but I wasn't that good at keeping secrets from her. "Well, did a bunch of fishing, some swimming and skinny dipping, a little fucking around. Pretty much what you planned."

She sat quietly for a few seconds. "Fucking around? Like in having sex with someone?"

"Pretty much."

She stood up and glared angrily at me. "You fucked around on me? Really?"

"Yep. I did. Just exactly like you hoped I would. That's what it was about, right? Trying to make me fall off the wagon?" She stood staring at me for long seconds, making me wonder if I had guessed wrong. Then her face softened and turned sad, as she sat down across the fire from me. She lowered her head to her hands and rubbed her face. "Who was he?" I asked.

"You know?" She asked, without looking up at me.

"I know you wanted Abby to seduce me. You coaxed me to go skinny dipping, and take her fishing, in her bikini. All things that could easily lead to me being unfaithful. Only reason I could come up with, was that you already had and wanted me to do it too, so I'd forgive you easier. That was it, wasn't it?"

"It sounds a lot worse when you say it like that."

"So, who was he?"

She sat, looking in the fire for long seconds, before finally whispering, "June's son, Adam."

"Adam?" I asked in surprise. I'd figured it was someone at work or something, but a young guy? "He's what, nineteen, twenty?"

"Twenty." She admitted, finally looking up at me.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She cheated with a twenty-year old? At least it wasn't with someone she'd think about running off with. "So, explain why."

"It was an accident."

"How do you fuck someone on accident?" I asked, trying to keep the irritation out of my voice.

"I was over at June's, and Adam was there. She asked him to give us a massage. I guess he's working as a masseur at college, to help pay the bills. He said yes and she got undressed, and I mean all the way, right in front of him. She put a towel on the dining room table and lay down so he could give her a massage. After he got done with her, she said it was my turn. I wasn't about to get all the way undressed, but they finally convinced me that all I needed to do was to undress down to my underwear. He worked on my back first, and it felt really good. He undid the back of my bra, to do my back and only pulled my underwear down enough to be able to get to my butt cheeks. When he had me roll over, so he could do my front side, like he had on his mom, I held my bra, in place. But, once I was on my back and he started working down from my shoulders to my chest, he suggested I take it all the way off so the massage oil didn't ruin it. I was really nervous about it, but finally took it off. I was really nervous having him touch my boobs, but he was gentle and massaged my boobs and chest, almost as if he was trying to avoid my nipples. In some ways it was making me a little frustrated. When he got down lower, well, my underwear was in the way, so I let him take them off."

She paused and looked at me, trying to gauge my reaction to what she had already said. I sat, as unemotionally as I could, my face lit only by the small fire. She took a deep breath before she went on.

"When he started working on my thighs, I felt his fingers getting closer and closer to me, sorta like you do to me. It was making me so wet and turned on, and God, it felt so good! When his fingers brushed my pussy, I was almost ready to climax, just from how much his touch had teased me. He moved one hand up to my chest and started to rub my boobs again, this time teasing my nipples with one hand while his fingers worked into me." She looked up at me again. "He made me climax so damn hard with his fingers, but he didn't stop, he just kept rubbing. And you know how I play with your dick, while you're stroking me?"

"He wasn't dressed?" I asked, a little surprised.

"No, he was. But he was standing next to the table and I kinda pushed his shorts down, and there it was, his big, fat hardon. Shit honey, he was almost as big as you. I just kinda stroked it, while he was playing with me, rubbing my hand up and down, while he played with me, until I came a second time. He sorta came when I did, all over me, my stomach and tits and everything. There was so much cum, but he didn't stop, he kept rubbing me, so I kept rubbing him. Pretty soon he was hard as a rock again and I was getting close to climaxing again, I mean a third time. I never come three times, and he had me there, he had me sooo close to coming again. Then he just climbed on the table and fed it into me. I shouldn't have, I know that, but I didn't even try to stop him. I was just too close to coming again, when he did it, and I wanted him to. I don't know why, but I wanted him to do it. I let him pump in and out of me, until we both came again."

I was silent for a long time as I sat thinking about what she'd said. She tried to apologize twice, each time stopping part way through the attempt. Finally, I answered her. "And you don't think I'd have forgiven you for messing up, one time? I mean, anyone can make a mistake one time. It's not like I'd divorce you over that. We could have worked it out."

"It wasn't just once," she whispered.

"Well, um, how many times?"

"A few."

"With Adam?"

"And sometimes a few friends," she whispered.

"A few friends?!?"

"A few weeks later I was over having coffee with June, and Adam came home with a friend, Eric something or other. He wanted to show Eric a massage technique for the lower back and asked me to help. It took a little convincing, after the last time, but he promised that he was just going to rub my back, that was all. I reluctantly agreed. He had me on my hands and knees. I wasn't about to let what happened, happen again, so I didn't get undressed. I just undid my shorts, like I do at the chiropractor, and pulled them down to my butt cheeks so he could get to my lower back. He started rubbing on it and then let Eric take over. He was rubbing along my spine, and had my shirt pushed up my back. It felt so good and I was getting so turned on. I could feel the crotch of my underwear getting wet, I was getting so turned on. Next thing I know, my pants were all the way down to my knees and Eric was feeding his cock into me. I should have stopped it, but I was so turned on. I wanted to come, so badly. God, it felt so good sliding in and out of me. Adam stuck his bare dick into my face and I started to suck on it. It tasted like pussy, but I did it anyway, sucked on Adam's dick."

"Shit. Didn't June try to stop them?"

She shook her head. "I didn't want her to," she whispered. "It felt too damn good. I don't know, it was some pressure point thing or something. Just like Adam had done the last time, Eric had me so close to climaxing even before he put his dick in me. And once he did, I started to climax and it seemed like it went on forever."

"Jesus."

"After I came, I looked over at June. She was completely naked and looked like she'd already been fucked."

"Adam fucked his own mom?"

"Sorta."

I shook my head incredulously. "And were there more times?"

"A few. Usually just Adam, but sometimes a friend or two. Once more."

"More?"

"I stopped over and June was laying out by the pool getting some sun. It was a Saturday, so no big deal. She wanted me to lay with her, but I didn't have a suit or anything, so she convinced me to just lay naked. So, we did, I was a little worried about Adam coming home, but she said it didn't matter if he did, because he'd already seen me naked. Well, he did come home, but he had some friends with him."

"How many?"

"Three. They were going to swim. I covered most of myself up with a towel, but the boys decided that since we were naked, they should be too. So, they were swimming naked. June convinced me to ditch the towel and be naked again like she was. I couldn't get sun if I was covered up. I don't know why I did, but I did. I just closed my eyes and pretended they weren't there. I could hear them. I could even hear them commenting about how hot my body looked, for an older woman. I was laying there and all of a sudden, I felt someone between my legs. Adam spread my legs and started to lick me. I told him no, but he said it was alright and he'd stop as soon as he gave me an orgasm, just for being there and looking so sexy. Well, he did, but we didn't stop there. We didn't stop until all four of them had come in both of us at least once. Both our mouths and pussies, and even one of them in June's butt."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers