All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Wow what a story! What an imagination you have! Loving it and ready for the next chapter!

Cheers

SAGE

vanyevanye8 months ago

Rather abrupt jump into the psychologists office, considering where we left off. Interesting fantasyland therapy too.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson8 months ago

The great thing I enjoy about Literotica is there's no restraint on an author's imagination.

Stories can go off at tangents that editors would excise in published paper books.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So...the cure for her hurting him by fucking other guys...is going to be her fucking other guys again, but *this time* he gets to *watch*. Because it's totally a legitimate therapeutic technique. It's not like they could force her to watch him as he watches the videos of her cuckolding him. Oh no! He has to submit to being cuckolded all over again...so she...won't...cuckold...him? Roflmao. It's "hair of the dog that bit you" but instead of hair, it's dick, and instead of bit, it's cucked. Dick of the man that cucked you! Wow.

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

This was a great chapter with therapy for Sue and Allen to rebuild their relationship. It’s also great that Allen found the recording studio and files. Hopefully Adam will get what he deserves and June can get some help along with the others that Adam has programmed. Thank You and looking forward to reading these final chapters.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

I think I watched some of those guys having sex with just one woman.

Good story, now we are on the other side of the story. How would any of us feel to watch ourselves or our wives, to be thru these paces ? What I watched was Hit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES