Camping Exposure Ch. 06

Story Info
Allen and Sue start getting their answers.
12.6k words
4.8
8.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers

"Allen, Sue. I'm ready for you now." Dr Ivy Kensington said as she held her office door open for us. It was already fifteen minutes past eight, our appointment time. I was a little surprised, since the last three meetings we'd had she had been extremely prompt. But we'd waited out in the waiting room, the other patient, a maybe twenty-year old kid, trying not to look as bored as we all felt. I wasn't exactly sure why he was waiting, since ours was the last appointment for the day, as I understood it. She closed the door behind us and we took our seat on the sofa along one wall, while she moved to the comfy looking swivel chair that she seemed to like. "So, how did things go over the weekend?"

"Pretty well." My wife answered for both of us. "We did what you suggested. We had sex each day, at least once, sometimes twice."

"Good. And how did it feel?"

"Better I think."

"And where did you end up doing it?"

"Well, Friday night we did it in the back of the pickup, in a parking lot, and Saturday, during the day, we went for a walk in a little park. There weren't too many people around, so we did it behind some bushes along the trail." My wife said quietly.

"And Sunday?"

"Sunday was a little more problematic." I explained. "We went to a playground after dark. At first, we were just going to partly undress, but once we got started, well, we both ended up taking everything off. It wouldn't have been a problem, except someone pulled into the parking lot, while Sue was laying on a swing with me holding her legs up and screwing her."

"I see. And I take it that the person that pulled into the parking lot saw you?"

"Had to have. I mean, their car headlights landed on us and just stayed there. It wasn't like we could even hide. We were both in full view and our clothes were ten feet away."

"So, what did you do?"

"Well, um, to be honest, we just kinda kept going. I was really close already, and Sue had already climaxed."

"So, how did it feel?"

"Um. A bit intense."

"And after you came?"

"We um, we had to get our clothes. We kinda ran to the car naked, got in and drove off."

"And after?"

"We were both pretty turned on yet. So, when we got home, we had sex in the back yard again. At least until the mosquitos got too bad."

"Well, that sounds like it was productive. Tell, me, Allen, has any of the resentment for your wife's actions faded?"

"Some. I'm still having a hard time dealing with the fact that she decided to drug me, so that I'd be more likely to cheat."

"But she's explained that she really was feeling like she had no choice, doesn't that help?"

"If it wasn't for that admission, we wouldn't be here." I said quietly, "I know now, that what she did was mostly out of her control, but that part, that wasn't. The whole idea of making me cheat wasn't because of being hypnotized or anything. It was something she came up with on her own."

"It was. Sue? Do you want to add anything that you haven't before?"

"I don't know that there is anything I can ever say, to make up for that. I'm actually surprised that Allen has forgiven me as much as he has, though I think trust is going to be a problem for a long time to come."

"Very true. So, since we were together last, how has it felt looking at other men?"

"You mean am I still turned on by looking at young guys? Yeah, it doesn't seem to be fading that much. Not as fast as I'd like anyway."

"I see. So, Sue, stand up and take off your underwear for us."

"Here? Now?"

"Why not? You were naked in the park. This is much more private. It's not like we haven't seen you naked already."

"True." My wife said, as she stood up. She was wearing a pair of shorts and satin tank top, so she slipped her shorts off, sliding them down her legs and over her high heels. She pulled the little lace panties she had on down her legs while we watched. She used one hand on my shoulder to balance herself, as she carefully stepped out of them. She bent over and picked them up.

"Now, give them to Allen." I took them from her, not at all sure what I was supposed to do with them. Sue bent over to put her shorts back on, but Dr Kensington stopped her. "No, just leave them off for the moment. What do you notice about them Allen?"

I looked at her underwear. "They're wet."

"How wet?"

"Quite." I answered, feeling the crotch of the thin lace panties.

"Sue? Would you like to tell him why?" She sat down next to me, still naked from the waist down, looking down at her feet, saying nothing. "It was the young man outside, wasn't it?" My wife nodded. Was he doing anything to seduce you? To encourage you?"

"No," my wife answered.

"So why?"

"I wish I knew. I was just, so, I couldn't help it."

"Was the thought of him having sex with you exciting?"

"Yes," she answered, in a whisper.

"Even though he wasn't doing anything to entice you? He was just sitting there?"

"Yes."

"When you came to me, I talked at length, with Abby Montgomery, and what all of you did out there at the camp ground. It was because of her recommendation that I took your case. You also agreed, when we started, that you would abide by my requests, no matter how extreme they may seem. And you seem to have done that, including the public sexual encounters this weekend. The difficulty I am faced with, is how to break conditioning that makes you attracted to young men. How do we make your desire for young men into a desire for your husband again? Clearly, good, exciting, sex with him helps, but it isn't enough. We have to make you feel like sex with your husband is better than sex with random young guys. I dare say, that if I had that young man come in here, the way you are dressed now, you would be quickly begging him to have sex with you. What I need to do, is to make your attraction for him to be less, and your attraction for your husband more. Would you agree with that?"

"Yes. I mean, that's what we need, right?" Sue asked, looking at me for confirmation.

"That's the idea. If we're going to make this all work somehow." I agreed.

"Very well. Sue, stand up and finish undressing."

"Now?" Ivy looked at her with a frown. "Alright, now." She whispered, as she stood up. She pulled her satin shirt up and off and then unclipped her bra, letting her large, soft tits swing free. She dropped her bra onto the sofa, then stood, her hands clasped together in front of her crotch.

"Tell me, Sue. When Adam and the boys were taking turns with you, what was the thing you liked least?"

"When they came in my mouth, or on my face."

Ivy nodded slowly. "And when you were with your husband camping that second weekend, what was the thing that you liked least?"

"Watching him have sex with another woman."

Ivy stood up, walked to the door and opened it. "Adam," She held the door open, allowing the young man to walk into the room. "Adam, this is Sue and Allen. Sue, this is Adam. The same young man you were getting sexually excited about." She said as she led Adam to where my wife stood, one hand over her crotch and the other across her breasts. "Sue, I want you to undress Adam."

"Why?"

"Because I said to." She said, with a shrug. "Because you were sexually excited by him, you might as well see what he has to offer." I sat there, not sure what to think. I opened my mouth to say something, but shut it again, after Ivy gave me a sharp look. "Go ahead. We're not going to continue until you do. We have all night to reach our goals, if need be."

"Alright," my wife finally said, moving her hands so she could reach for Adam's belt.

"Fuck! What a hot looking slut." He said quietly, moving his own hands to his button-down shirt. He undid the buttons of his shirt, while my wife awkwardly undid his belt, then the front of his pants. She knelt down in front of him, pulling his pants slowly down. He didn't have any underwear on and as his dick came into view, I could see her lick her lips in anticipation, the same way I'd seen her lick her lips, before sucking my dick the last few weeks. "Yeah slut. Take my pants off."

I looked up at Ivy who just shook her head slightly. In a few more seconds, Adam was standing completely naked, in front of her. "Now, Sue. Undress your husband."

She turned to look at me and then stood up. She held her hand out for me and I stood for her. She pushed my polo shirt up first, tossing it onto the sofa, before moving her hands to my belt.

"I want you to think, as you undress him. Think about what you liked best, about the sex you had this weekend. Think about what he did that felt the best and how good the orgasms felt."

"Okay." She whispered, as she undid the front of my pants and then squatted down in front of me.

"Tell us what it was. Tell us what it was that you liked best?" Ivy asked quietly. "Don't stop what you're doing, but tell us what you liked best."

She moved her hands to my shoes and untied them. "I liked how it felt when he was behind me, pushing all the way into me. But I still love when he does it from the front, so I can see his face when he comes." She whispered, as she helped pull off my shoes and then my pants. "But when he fucks me from behind, it feels so much deeper." She pulled my briefs down and helped me out of them, so I was as naked as she was.

"Get him hard, so he can fuck you. Just like you did this weekend. Pretend you're out at that swing set, or behind the bushes, and you want him to fuck you. Get him all hard and ready."

She looked up at me from where she was squatting, and reached for my partly hard dick. She stared up at me, as she closed her mouth around me. She began to tease her hot wet tongue under my head and suck my shaft. I could feel myself growing quickly, enjoying the sensations of her mouth. In our years together, she'd never been much on sucking my dick, but since Adam, when we did have sex, she frequently included a little oral sex. I watched my shaft disappear, in and out of her mouth, as she bobbed her head on me.

"Very good, you can stop that now." Ivy said, drawing my attention back to her. To my shock, she had stepped behind the desk and undressed, so that her mid-thirty-year-old body was as bare as ours. She stepped around the desk and pulled Adam by the hand to us. She moved me from in front of Sue and moved Adam to replace me. "Now, suck his dick. I want you to make him come, I want you to make sure to let him come all over your face. Maybe even a little in your mouth. And while you're doing that, Allen is going to be fucking me, from behind. He's going to be giving me what you like best. This is your doing. The result of you being sexually attracted to Adam. If you hadn't been, you'd be bending over my desk and letting your husband fuck you, the way you like best. Instead, I will, and you'll be getting a face full from Adam. And don't think that you can just not do it. You see, Allen is going to keep fucking me, for as long as it takes, for you to get Adam's cum all over your face."

"Fuck." Sue swore quietly.

"That's right slut. Now start sucking me. If you don't, I might just have to fuck your cunt until I get close. Your choice slut!" Adam said sharply.

Ivy took me by the hand and pulled me over to the desk. "It's alright. It may take this kind of thing a time or two, but we need to make the association within her, that fucking you is more satisfying than some young guy."

"His name really isn't Adam, is it?"

She grinned and shook her head, as she turned her butt to me and bent over her desk. I understood what she wanted. She wanted me to make Sue wish it was her. I rubbed my head up and down Ivy's wet slit and then slowly pushed into her. "Ohmygod," Ivy groaned softly, the sound of her voice telling me that it was no act. I pushed slowly into her, my saliva coated dick sliding in without much resistance. I held her hips and started to plunge into her, slowly at first, and then faster as I looked at the windows in front of us. They were behind her big desk, the outside darkness making it like a mirror. With the lights on, in the room, I had little doubt that anyone, looking at the tenth floor window, would be getting one hell of a show, but there wasn't much I could say about it.

I plunged in and out of her pussy, my cock stroking her soft, hot depths, teasing around my head and slowly coaxing me toward climax. I watched her tits, swinging below her chest, each orb just a little smaller than my wife's; but, at the same time, each one hanging down below her chest a bit more. Each impact of my thighs to her ass made each orb swing, her nipples almost brushing the desk, as I held her hips and pumped myself in and out of her.

I used the mirror-like window to look at my wife, noting that she had moved so that she could watch me in the same mirror. She held her hand on his dick, sliding it along his shaft, as she stroked her mouth on and off him. I watched him grab the back of her head and jam his cock deep into her throat, gagging her, but not letting up, until he had plunged it several times down her throat. She gagged as he pulled back. "What's the matter bitch? Can't handle a real cock? You better fucking start doing a better job, before I just roll your ass over and fuck your cunt!"

"Uh huh." Sue gasped, as she went back to stroking him, with her mouth, now both hands on his dick, twisting and sliding along his length.

"Ohhhhh yeah. Now that's better bitch. Suck my cock, you dirty little slut!"

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna come." I heard Ivy moan, drawing my attention back to her. She had both hands on the desk, grabbing at the edges. She suddenly pushed me back, forcing my cock from her depths. She turned around and sat on the edge of the desk and then lay back on it, lifting and spreading her legs wide. "Fuck me, Allen. Fuck my hot pussy. Make me come and let me see your face, as you come deep in my hot pussy!"

I pushed into her and held her ankles, driving hard into her with each stroke. I slapped against her ass, making her tits roll and jiggle on her chest, as both our climaxes grew closer. "OHHHHH FUCK!" Ivy cried, as her body began to tremble. I could feel her pussy clenching around me, squeezing me, making her depths tighter, as I plunged in, over and over again.

"Shit!" I grunted, as my own climax hit me. My body spasmed hard, driving deep into the sexy woman in front of me, plunging my engorged shaft deep into her, as the first shot of cum flowed into her, in powerful surges. Over and over, I jerked, pumping into her pussy.

I held myself there, looking over my shoulder at my wife, her eyes big and wet, as she sucked on Adam's cock.

"That's it, slut. Suck my dick, make me come!" Adam groaned loudly. He pulled his dick from her mouth and grabbed it himself. With one hand he stroked his cock furiously, while the other held her head. "Open your mouth slut! Let me see that tongue!" In moments she did as he ordered, and moments after that, he was spewing a considerable load, all over her face. Some landed in her mouth, some on her cheeks and even some in her hair. It seemed like he was never going to stop coming, spewing easily three or four times the amount of cum I produced, all over her. When he finally was done, he started rubbing his leaking head around her mouth and cheeks, smearing his cum all over her face as his dick slowly softened.

"You're not done yet." Ivy said as Adam stepped back, clearly used up for the moment. She reached out and pushed me away. "Now come and lick your husband's cum out of my pussy."

"What!?"

"Do as I say. Come lick your husband's cum from me."

I could see the look on her face, was one of disgust. I knew that she had done that once before, at Adam's command, and in my private session with her, I told her what I knew of that encounter. I didn't know if she broached it with Sue, but I had a hunch she did, which was why the added action. Sue crawled over until she had her head between Ivy's legs. Ivy pushed herself up, so she was sitting on the edge of the desk, but was more upright, causing my cum to start leaking from her pussy.

"Come on you little slut! Lick my cunt. Lick your husband's cum from my cunt you dirty little slut! That's what Adam made you do, wasn't it? Lick his cum from his mother's pussy? Filled her full of his cum and then made you lick her until she came on your face? How many times did he do that? Don't bother to tell me. I know it was a lot. You just keep licking my cunt and show me how good you learned your lessons. Come on. Dig that tongue in there. Lick me. Don't lose any of his cum, or I'll make him fuck me until he gives me another load, for you to lick."

"Yes ma'am," my wife whispered contritely, a she aggressively dug her tongue into Ivy to collect the cum leaking from her. Sue's tongue slid up and down Ivy's slit, not only collecting, my cum, but Ivy's too.

"Now, make me come." Ivy demanded. "Lick my clit until I come and flush the rest of his cum into your mouth."

"Oh fuck!" My wife said screwing up her face with displeasure.

"What's the matter? Don't like that? You did if for Adam!" Ivy asked.

"NO! I don't like it! I don't like it that he made me do that to June!"

"Well, you can do that or you can bend over my desk, while Adam fucks you up the ass. Would you prefer that?"

"NO!" She snapped, even more emphatically.

"Then make me come."

To my surprise, she began working her clit more energetically, licking and stroking it with the tip of her tongue. She pushed her middle finger into Ivy's pussy, and began to plunge it in and out like a little dick. I didn't know where she learned that, but I suspected that she'd done things with other women that she hadn't told me about, a lot more than she had let on since Adam started fucking her. In and out her finger went, her tongue flicking her clit furiously until Ivy started to shudder and buck in front of her. I was surprised that Sue kept licking and sucking Ivy after she started to climax. It was almost as if she wanted to make her come harder. Weather it was intentional or not, Sue got her wish. Ivy jerked hard, spraying a gush, of her girl juices, out at my wife's face, saturating her face, hair and chest. After she'd spasmed and jerked half a dozen times, she pushed my wife's face from between her legs.

"Good girl." She panted softly. "Adam, you can go now."

"Yes Ma'am." He answered, stepping to where his clothes were. In a matter of less than a minute he was dressed and headed out her office door.

"Now, Sue, how did that feel?"

"Disgusting, at least at first."

"Just at first? What about at the end?"

"I don't know. It wasn't so bad."

"Wouldn't it be a lot more fun, to just have sex with your husband?"

She shook her head. "I know what you're doing, but I don't know if it's going to work."

"Trust me, it will. It just might take a little time. Now, we've had the stick. Let's have the carrot." She said, reaching out and taking both our hands. She led us to another door in her office. She opened it, to reveal a large tiled bathroom, with a massive shower. She took our hands and gently pulled us along to the shower. She turned on the water, that came out of half a dozen overhead rain heads, as well as several wall sprayers. She turned to us and pulled us with her, into the shower. "Now, let's clean the nasty off, and let you and your husband enjoy a little loving."

She reached for a wall dispenser and pumped it several times. She reached out for my hands and dumped some of the creamy soap from it into my hands, then did the same for Sue. "Now, wash." She whispered, reaching a hand to each of us, placing them on our backs. She pressed us closer together before moving behind Sue. I stood and began to rub the soap, around my wife's cum covered chest, her nipples quickly hardening under my touch. My wife began to rub her hands on me, slowly working down my chest, to my dick, while Ivy gently stroked her hands around my wife's back and butt. I leaned my face toward Sue and kissed her. The embrace was somewhat stiff at first, but then softened, as she began to respond to my touch and her desires. She had been denied the opportunity to climax, but that seemed like it was on its way to being solved, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled us together.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers