All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 07'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

No tags, no read

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Who will represent Adam and June in their criminal cases?

Read1325Read13258 months ago

This has been an interesting journey for your male protagonist. While I have read many of your other stories, I have been left wondering how such a hypocritical view to be sustained. In this series, at least the husband has realized that the wife needs to have men cum inside her and not just a poke here and there.

While I can appreciate not wanting to lick creampies out of his wife, the husband has frequently squirted multiple times in "other" pussies [ie. sloppy seconds] within a short time frame.

I would think a loving husband would want to reclaim his wife's pussy to let her know that he still loved her after both have shared with others.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Will Ivy show Julie's husband see the film showing Julie being drugged? Will he let Adam live, after that rape of his wife?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have Adam and the men who helped him drug and rape women been arrested yet?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have read all of your work, save for the incest stuff. You've written some great stories, a few I've read multiple times. But, I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I'm not a fan of swapping/swinging stories and I'm a little bit sad that's the way this story has turned out! Will continue reading purely out of curiosity's sake for the conclusion. Still hoping Adam and friends getting concrete shoes while aboard the SS Karma's A Bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hmmm, Sue needs a little something extra to keep her from losing control. Sounds like Julie needs a little something extra to keep her from losing control. Probably most or all the women need a little extra to keep them from losing control. Am I the only one thinking orgy?

photogman18photogman187 months ago

I like your writing, but this story has lost its way since leaving the campground. There are too many ways to track access to the cloud to not be able to find Adam. Again, I like your stories, but please get back to the outdoors-themed ones.

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

The start of this chapter was truly hard on both Sue and Allen. He didn’t want to see her abused and she was trying to protect him from abuse for what she’s caused.

Dr. Ivy relief therapy for Sue’s programing is interesting and Ivy seemed to enjoy their post therapy session.

Allen seems to have found a willing couple in Debbie and Joe. Debbie seemed more willing but she wasn’t open to Joe about it. Then the discovery about Julie’s and Joe’s confession was shocking but doesn’t seem to upset the proposed arrangement.

Allen need to made a voice memo of Adam saying “Scrumptious” to change or remove a programming action.

LacastrianLacastrian7 months ago

Where is the tag warning that this is a cuckold story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES