Camping Exposure Ch. 07

Story Info
Allen and Sue work on solutions.
21.5k words
4.77
7.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

Dr Kensington said I was not going to enjoy this session, and she was right. While I was sitting on the sofa of her office, with an extremely sexy and naked, twenty-year old, named Julie, riding my hardon, I was having trouble enjoying it. It also wasn't, because the same aged young woman named Eva, that was sensuously kissing me and teasing my body with her finger tips at the same time. No, I wasn't enjoying it because, despite Eva's attempts to keep my focus on the two of them, I knew what was happening to my wife only a few dozen feet away.

When we walked in for our session, I had expected to have time to talk to her, about what I'd found at June's house, but that didn't happen. As soon as we walked in, we were confronted by four naked college age dudes, and two naked young women. Doctor Kensington, Ivy, gave us explicit instructions, for us to follow the "leader" of our individual teams. In my case, a very cute little blond, with modestly large tits named Eva, and in my wife's case, the guy from the previous session, Adam.

Eva and a petite little brunette named Julie, very slowly and seductively undressed me, kissing and touching and stroking me all over, before informing me that their job, and mine, was to give each other as many orgasms as we could, before Adam declared my wife "finished." To that end, they spent forty-five minutes riding me, letting me lick them, suck their sexy, firm, C cup breasts and hard nipples, and of course, kissing and touching anywhere and everything. So far, they had gotten me off twice, and were working me toward a third, which would match what I had given each of them. That was, if they could keep me from being distracted, by what was happening to my wife at that moment.

Sue had a very different reality happening from her team of college age boys. They roughly stripped her, even ripping some of her clothes in the process, and then put her to work making them all come. She was to make each of them come in or on her, not less than twice, before they managed to make her climax twice. Failure would lead to what he called punishment. I don't know what she thought punishment was, but whatever he whispered to her, seemed to shock her. She immediately let one of the guys bend her over the padded massage table, set up in the middle of the office, and start fucking her from behind, while she worked to suck on one of the others. Over the last forty-five minutes I caught glimpses of, and listened to them as she had ridden, sucked, and jerked all of them off at least twice, including taking a load of cum, in her pussy from each of them, with the exception of one final guy, who had yet to come a second time. Two of them had come a third time, squirting, their cum, all over her tits and face while she lay on her back, frantically sucking and jerking the fourth guy to try and get him to come for her.

I could tell by the sound of her moans, that she was struggling to not let herself climax a second time, while Adam stood between her uplifted legs, rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit, smearing the cum leaking from her, around her pussy and around her rosebud.

"Come on. Come for me bitch. I wanna fuck you up the ass, you want it too, I know you do. Just let yourself come and I'll feed my cock deep into your ass! Then we'll go stuff this little toy in your old man's ass. Bet he's gonna really love you for this! Come on bitch, come for me. Let me stuff your ass with my cock!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her shake her head, then seem to work even harder on the dick in her mouth and hand, while Adam sadistically teased her clit with a vibrator, that I now knew was destined for MY ass, if she failed in her task! I knew that she hadn't ever done anal, at least not to my knowledge, though it's possible that the real Adam had taken her there and made her forget it. No, as much as she didn't want to take his cock in her ass, the tip of which was teasing her rosebud, enough to push her ever closer to orgasm, I couldn't help but think, and hope, that her efforts were to spare me the indignity, of having that silver torpedo shoved up my ass. That is what was distracting me from the two beauties working to push me over the top once again.

She licked, sucked and stroked, the cock of the guy in front of her face, while Adam pushed his cock in and out of her pussy, and then pulled it all the way out, to tease the tip of his head down to her butt hole again. He went so far as to press against it with his head, threatening to force it into her at any second, if she didn't make his fourth team member come in her mouth.

The sudden spasm around my cock drew my attention back to Julie, riding my cock again, my hands cupping and kneading her firm little C cup boobs and nipples absentmindedly, as she began to tremble. Her pussy squeezed around me, as her fourth orgasm started to overtake her sexy young body. She bounced a little harder, her coordination not quite what it had been, which seemed to actually push my own just that much closer.

"Come for us. Let it happen again. Feel how good it is." Eva whispered, turning my face toward her with her fingers, preventing me from seeing my wife being tortured, for the lack of a better word, by Adam. I felt my own climax pushing to the edge, my body begging me for release, as Julie slammed herself down harder on my lap with each stroke, driving my engorged head against the end of her vaginal depths.

"Oh fuck," I groaned quietly into Eva's kiss, as my body jerked hard and started to empty what cum was left in me, into Julie's hot pussy. The moan my wife made, as her second climax overtook her, barely registered, but the massive gasp of surprise from her definitely did. I pulled my face from Eva's and looked over, to see Adam's cock already several inches into my wife's ass.

"That's it, bitch, I knew you couldn't do it! God, I love fucking you sweet whores in the ass!"

"NO!" my wife cried, jerking her legs from his grasp and using her feet to push him back. "NO!" She cried again, shoving the other guy back from her face, his rock-hard cock clearly not having come yet. She pushed up off the table and backed herself away, finally ending up standing with her back to the corner, one arm across her big tits, the other covering her crotch.

"Very good." Ivy said, motioning to Adam to back away and not pursue her. She walked over to my wife and gently stroked her face; then pulled her into a gentle hug. "It's alright, he's not going to do any more to you. You did just fine." She motioned to the four guys, who each walked behind Ivy's desk, picked up duffel bags and walked out of her office, still naked. The two girls on me, both gave me gentle kisses and then did the same, leaving just the three of us in the office. Ivy pulled away from Sue, the front of her blouse covered in the cum that had been put on my wife's face and tits. She pulled her gently, by the hand, over to the sofa and had her sit next to me. I reached out for her and Sue fell over into my arms, letting me hug her tightly, her back pressed to my chest as my arms circled her.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back any longer," she whispered.

Ivy smiled. "I'd have been surprised if you could. David is extremely practiced at making women climax. I dare say, you lasted much longer than I would have expected. The question is, why did you try so hard? Were you that afraid of anal sex?"

"It wasn't for me. I didn't want him to do that to Allen." She looked up and me and smiled. "I love you, you shouldn't have to be punished for what I did."

"Perfect," Ivy practically purred. "I couldn't ask for a better result. Why don't you two go shower. Once you're cleaned up and dried off, come back and we'll talk more."

Sue nodded, she pushed up off my lap and from my arms. She stood and held a hand out for me. The two of us went to the bathroom and that ridiculously huge shower. We washed each other gently, Sue's touch was what I would call, tender. I let my fingers slip between her legs to wash her pussy, but she pushed my hand away. "Please don't, not when I'm full of them. You shouldn't have to touch that."

I kissed her head and pushed my hand back between her legs, gently stroking her lips with my soapy hand, while she looked up at me questioningly. "It's there because you wanted to protect me, not because you wanted it to be."

"So, you're not mad I had sex with them like that, and made them come in me?"

"Not mad." I whispered, pulling her to me in a tight hug. I wasn't mad. I didn't love the fact that I'd just watched four guys, fucking her in every way they could, but now I pretty much knew what happened at the pool that day. Nothing left to the imagination. Ivy had done a perfect job, even having one of her crew be a black guy, just like happened at the pool. I know that Sue wasn't in control of what she did, I don't blame her any longer for it. It'll be a long time though, before I feel like this is behind us, if I ever do.

After we dried off, we walked out and caught Ivy with her feet on her desk, tilted back in her chair, plunging the silver vibrator frantically in and out of her pussy. She realized we had come out, and blushing slightly, dropped her feet and sat upright, the hum of the vibrator in her hand, still evident for long seconds. "Sorry about that." She said awkwardly. "So, come sit back down and we can talk." She waited until we were seated, both of us wrapped in towels, before she stood up and pulled her skirt back down. "So, how did this week go?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about that. I know you didn't want me to, but I went to confront June. Turns out, he has the whole house wired with cameras and was not only recording them, but he was also streaming the whole house on motion control cameras. I found the control computer that had all the recorded feeds. Now I know why the police didn't find anything."

"How is that?"

I leaned down and picked up my pants and pulled out a thumb drive and handed it to her. "Play that."

She went to her desk, pulled a laptop out of a drawer and in a few moments was playing the video. "Did you notify the police about this?"

"I made a copy of the whole drive before I called them. They arrested June and were looking for her son. I don't know what they'll do with June. She was as much a victim here, as Sue. Hell, looking at the videos I have, he did this to dozens of women, some of them we know, some we don't."

"There is just nothing I can say that would make sense. There are people that just can't manage to function in society, without going off into deviant behavior. I suspect it started as a game or dare and then, once he realized what he had, what he could do, he turned it to, well, this. If the police have all the recordings, they can try and find the victims, but it might be easier coming from a friend, at least for those who you know well. But be careful. This is a potential mine field. Some husbands will be much less forgiving than you are. This could be the end of the road for their relationships."

"I understand."

"So, what else did you do this week? Did you do your homework?"

I glanced over at Sue, who smiled at me and then at Ivy. "Actually, we did."

"Great, tell me about it."

"I talked my sweetie into taking a drive with me, naked. We left all our clothes at home and drove out to this little scenic overlook. I've heard a few friends talk about their kids going out there, to make out, and well; we did more than that. There were a few cars there when we pulled in, but I just got out and climbed onto the hood, then begged him to fuck me. He did."

"How did it feel?"

"I expected to be nervous, but I wasn't, once I got out there on the hood. I knew the other couples had to be staring at my naked body, but all I wanted to do was to feel Allen coming inside me. It was...exhilarating."

"Would you have done this, say, a year ago?"

"No way! Not in a hundred years."

"So, I've noticed a theme here in your homework. You seem to be drawn to public exhibitions of sex. Doing things in a much more public setting, than you have for the last several dozen years. From what your husband has said, you wouldn't even wear a bikini, for the last twenty or so years. But now, you're exposing yourself, not just as a display, but also exposing yourself, having sex. I wanted to ask how it makes you feel, doing that?"

"It felt, I don't know. Hot. Sexy. I don't even know what gave me the idea, but once I got the idea, I couldn't seem to let go of it."

"How do you feel about putting Allen in that position? To have to expose himself, and you, in what has been an intimate, shared experience?"

"He doesn't seem to mind it. I mean, you don't, do you Allen?" She asked, looking at me.

"Well, when we were younger, we did a lot of more crazy shit like this. I mean, not to this extent; but, we did have sex in a movie theater once."

"And recently?" Ivy asked quietly.

"Before the camping trip? I don't think I'd have ever done it, what I did there. But that was kinda under the effects of drugs, right?"

"True, but now isn't. Why do you still indulge her in these? Are you enjoying them?"

"Well, sorta, yeah. I am."

"Alright. Good. If both of you are enjoying these settings, I don't see any reason to change what you are doing. These homework assignments are intended to cause you to bond more closely with each other again. This week, I want you to concentrate on oral sex. I want each of you, to pleasure the other orally to climax. If you want to have intercourse after that, feel free, but make each other climax orally, first."

"Do you think this desire for public sex is still part of his hypnotic control?" I asked.

She smiled at us. "Actually, no. You said that when you were younger, you did some things like this. Lots of young couples do, and as they age, they become more conservative and less, um, out there. I think that what's happened is, he unlocked some of those hidden desires. Are there other things that you're finding yourself thinking about? Things that you wouldn't have done before?"

"Well," Sue said, looking at me nervously. "This morning I went to work without panties on. I was so wet all day. When I got home all I wanted to do was rip off Allen's clothes and fuck him silly. Unfortunately, well, tonight happened."

"And you don't think you can have sex with him now?"

"Not like this. He doesn't deserve to have to have sloppy thirds or fourths from his own wife."

"And you don't think he would want you this way?"

"I wouldn't, if I were him."

"What do you think Allen? Would you still have sex with your wife?"

"It wouldn't be my first choice, but I would, if she asked me to."

"Don't worry. I won't ask." She said, squeezing my hand.

"Alright, what else have you thought about or done?"

"Well. Um." She said looking at me, suddenly chewing her lower lip. "After you made me lick your pussy last time, I started to think what it might be like, to have sex with another woman. If it was really as hot as the idea was suddenly sounding. I mean, I had to lick June that one time and I had someone lick me a couple times. But that was different. Last session, with you, was, well, I wasn't being directed by Adam. I had to do it, but part of me still wanted to, a little bit. I wanted to, because I knew that if I did, it'd help Allen and me."

"Have sex with another woman, as in how?"

"I don't know. I mean, I expected to find licking you to be disgusting, but while I was licking you, tasting his cum, well, I was starting to actually, kind of enjoy it. I thought I might like to try it again, but this time with Allen taking me from behind instead of Adam, like when he made me lick his mom."

"What do you think Allen? Would that sound like a fun thing to do?"

"I wouldn't mind taking my wife from behind, while she has her face between your legs. It's kind of a pretty hot idea. But if we're having sex with another woman, doesn't that sort of also include me, having sex with her too? I wouldn't mind, but I don't know that I want to be having sex with another woman in front of her. I mean, I did here, but that was because you told us to."

"What about the campground? You did there."

"I did, but I don't count that. I wasn't really myself."

"No? You were more susceptible because of the THC, but it was still you. That desire came from inside you, not from the drugs."

"Maybe, I suppose."

"What if you didn't have sex with the other woman?"

"It'd be pretty hard not to. I'd be pretty turned on."

"So, you're saying that if you watch your wife licking another woman, you'd want to join in? You find that idea not only attractive, but stimulating?"

"Stimulating?"

"Allen, you have sprouted a considerable erection since we started talking about it. I'd say you find it stimulating."

"I guess I sorta do."

"But the idea of another guy fucking your wife in front of you, isn't exactly appealing?"

"Not even."

"So, then what you're saying, is that you're only willing to do this, if it's one way. Meaning, you get to pleasure two women, and both are solely there for you?"

I was silent for a few moments. "I guess that's what it sorta works out to, doesn't it?"

"Does that seem fair?"

"Not really." I answered.

"Allen. I'll be honest with you. With Sue's job, as a nurse at the university, and with the extreme availability of half-dressed, college age men that brings, I believe it is just a matter of time, before her conditioning puts her into a situation that could be career ending. In some ways, I'm surprised it hasn't already happened. He planted the desire to fuck every young guy he introduced her to. And she did. But with him no longer there to introduce them, with no outlet for the desire he programmed into her, well, to be brutally honest, it's going to come out. Remember what I told you that first meeting? That the longer a person is under this kind of conditioning, the more it becomes ingrained, in what is normal for them? That's the whole purpose of that kind of programming, to change their behaviors."

"For Sue, having sex with multiple college age men has now become part of her new normal. I don't think we can ever erase it all. We can reduce it, minimize it somewhat, maybe channel it to something more controllable, but the desire will always be there. It wouldn't take much to make her fall off the wagon, so to speak, and have sex with a young guy that came on to her. All it would take is one of her co-workers to innocently rub her shoulders or back, before she walked into a patient room with a young man, and she could find herself inviting him to touch her inappropriately. She's always going to be susceptible to this. Adam programmed a physical and verbal trigger. Rubbing her shoulders or back is part of that trigger. Even if they don't say the trigger words, she's going to be primed, and from what research I've been able to do on this technique, there's no guarantee that it requires both parts of the trigger. There's also no data at all to suggest how deprogramming techniques affect this. This is a very new field. It's only now being used, in limited trials on addiction remediation. We're breaking new ground here. How he got his hands on this is, well, concerning. Why he thought it was appropriate to do, to unsuspecting women, well, only he can answer that. We're just stuck with the aftermath."

"So, what do we do? Just live with it forever?"

"The way I see it, we can do one of two things. The first is a variation on the intense submersion techniques I use to deprogram cult victims. We put them into day after day of intense situations designed to make the patient dislike or even hate that behavior we are trying to program out. It's a tricky balancing act, but it usually works. In Sue's case, that would be multiple times a day getting banged by a group of guys, like happened tonight. We'd do it every few hours, intentionally trying to make her body dislike the contact. The concern I have is that it might also make her no longer want sex at all, not just that particular kind of sex. It could also be fairly brutal, because we would have a number of young men force fucking her, being rough and somewhat brutal to her. In effect, we'd be raping her, over and over until she despised having sex with young guys."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers