All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 08'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly17 months ago

Love the story it keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Apparently with the slut play Sue broke out in this chapter she's been programmed deeper than realized. Still not a fan of where the swapping stuff is headed. And still hoping for Adam's concrete shoes!!

oldsage_1oldsage_17 months ago

Looks like Mr. Allen is getting himself quite a harem. Interesting story line.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sue and her husband may make it. Julie and Evan will need lots of help from professionals. Hopefully they can stay together.

MormonJackMormonJack7 months ago

Awesome. And yes, apparently Allen does not know the extent to which Sue has been programmed. He should check Sue's phone records just like he suggested to Julie that she check her phone records.

I think this series might have been correctly categorized as Erotic Horror: women finding out that they've been programmed as robotic call girls.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

This is well written, with some hot scenes, but uncomfortable. I am honestly not sure how I feel about the whole series, at least once Sue came back to the campground.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This series has been worth reading, and it's improving with subsequent chapters. Now, additional intrigue! The programming has additional layers just now being revealed.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises7 months ago

Dr Ivy and Allen are going to need to buy a large ranch to gather and reprogram all the ladies Adam has screwed up. Allen and Joe are going to need a lot vitamins to keep up with the training.

Adam should get caught trying his hypnosis on some cons in prison and see how far he gets!! Don't drop the soap Adam, you may not like the return journey!!!!!

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

Evan needs to see the video to see that Julie was doing those things unconsciously and thought it was with him. Obviously there are most unconscious trigger planted in each of these women. Like I said previously Allen needs to make a voice memo of Adam’s voice from the video saying “scrumptious” to work with Dr. Ivy to reprogram the women. I’m hoping that you have move chapters to tie up these loose ends to the story. Thank You!

P.S. Why did we have to wait until chapter 7 to find out Sue and Allen’s occupations?

maddictmaddict6 months ago

Could you imagine this happening.

OH you did. Like another commenter I'm not sure if this is hot or not. The Dr.s approach to this is just so far out there, she might join Adam in the joint. I do hope Adam gets his

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES