Camping Exposure Ch. 08

Story Info
A Friends sister-in-law learns she's programmed.
12.9k words
4.8
8.1k
13

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,110 Followers

It was Sunday morning, though far from what I would call a normal one. I woke up and stretched, bumping into a set of legs. I rolled over and wrapped my arms around the body next to me and kissed the back of her neck. "Morning lover." I mumbled sleepily.

"Morning yourself." A familiar voice answered, but not the familiar voice I was expecting.

"Debbie?" I asked, as she rolled over to face me, a smile on her face. Her hand slid down to find my dick and started to play with it.

"Sue said it'd be okay. She wanted to surprise you, so we swapped in the night. She's in the other room with Joe."

"I guess that explains the moans I can hear?"

"I guess it does. Wanna join them? I'm betting you can make me really moan."

"I'd have thought you had enough last night."

"I don't think there is such a thing as enough of your cock, and to be honest, as long as he keeps rubbing her back, she's gonna keep begging him to fuck her."

"It did seem that way last night, didn't it?" I agreed, remembering some of the little experiments we did, with Joe rubbing her back and neck periodically, each time seeming to cause her to want to have sex again. I wondered how Joe managed to keep getting it up, but I suppose the newness was enough to keep him up for six rounds with her.

"It did. Now, she promised me a good morning fuck before we were supposed to shower. We want to be cleaned up and have breakfast, before Julie and Evan come over later." She said softly, as she rolled her nude body over on top of mine. "I think the fuck first, and then the shower?"

"Are you trying to be insatiable?" I asked as she ground her pussy against my hardening dick.

"Honey, you still owe me two from last night, according to our little deal, and based on how it sounds, Sue is making it three right now."

"I think your husband is taking advantage of the situation." I said quietly.

"Wouldn't you? I mean, look at her tits. Joe LOVES big tits, and hers are quite a bit bigger than these. If Sue gave you permission to fuck someone as many times as you wanted, and she had tits like that, wouldn't you?"

I chuckled. "I sorta have." I admitted. "Maybe someday I'll tell you all about that stupid camping trip."

"Why not now?"

"I thought you wanted to fuck again?"

"I do!"

"Well, I'm hungry, so why don't we get at it?"

"Thought you'd never ask." She grinned. She lifted herself and reached between her legs for my dick. She slid easily down my shaft, her pussy sopping wet with anticipation. She began to move up and down on my shaft, presenting her chest so her tits swung back and forth for me, knowing just how much I was enjoying the view of her D cup boobs. "I thought you were a master at making someone come hard?"

"I am, I guess."

"So why haven't you done that to me?"

"You want me to?"

"You did promise last night, by the pool, remember?" She panted.

I reached for her hips and rolled her off of me. I climbed from bed and grabbed a bottle of body lotion off my wife's dressing table. "Come on." I said, walking out of the bedroom.

"Wait! Where are we going?"

"Only two places that I'm doing this. In the shower or outside."

"Why?"

"I don't want to clean up after you, and I don't want it to soak into my bed and carpet." I answered, as I stepped out into the sunny morning. "Come on," I walked across the patio to the pool, pumping almost a dozen pumps of the body lotion into my hand. I tossed the bottle onto a chair as I walked across the patio and then kept going until I was out in the middle of the yard. "Well?"

She walked up to me, with a frown on her face. "Okay, why out here?"

"For fun," I answered, reaching for her. I pulled her to me and lowered my face, kissing her wetly. Her arms wrapped around me and held us together as we kissed, our lips sucking each other's, our tongues teasing back and forth in each other's mouths. I broke the kiss and turned her around, pulling her back to me. I wrapped both arms around her and began to spread the lotion in my hand around her chest.

"Mmmmmmm. Nice start." She whispered as my hands cupped and kneaded her breasts, teasing her nipples and making them stick out, rock hard. "But you're going to have to do more than play with my tits."

"Don't worry, I will." I let one hand start to work lower, stroking her stomach, and then her mound, and finally letting my fingers dip between her legs. She stepped her feet apart, as I used one hand to tease her breasts, the other stroking her wet lips, my middle finger dipping between them, with each stroke.

"Ohhhh fuck." She moaned, her hands searching for something to grip, as my finger teased her clit. I squatted down a bit, letting my dick slip between her legs. I pushed it forward and used my fingers to press it up between her lips.

"You sure you want me to do this?"

"Uh huh." She answered breathlessly. "If you think you can make me come that hard."

"So far, I'm six for six, on making women squirt this way."

"I hadn't ever done it, before yesterday, you sure you can make it happen again?"

"I guess we'll find out." I whispered, as I straightened partly way up, shoving my cock deep into her, in one thrust.

"OH FUCK!" She gasped as I drove into her. I started to thrust my hips, driving my cock in and out of her pussy, the angle of my motion driving my head along the front of her vaginal wall and across that sensitive little bundle of nerves most women have right behind her pubic bone. I kept my finger on her clit, stroking it in time with the strokes of my cock. I felt her hands find the arm that I had looped across her chest, my left hand cupping her right breast, my fingers squeezing and twisting her nipple. "Ohmygodyes! Ohhhhhh fuck fuck fuck!" She gasped and moaned as I worked across all three sensitive spots at the same time.

"You like this?" I whispered, my cheek pressed to the side of her neck so she could feel my breath on the side of her face.

"Oh God yes!"

"Do you think you look sexy like this? About to come?"

"Oh God, who cares?" She moaned.

"She does." I whispered before I nibbled on her earlobe. I could feel her face moving to look around and see who I was talking about. It took a few moments before she saw the movement on the balcony overlooking the yard from the neighbors house.

"OH GOD!" She cried in surprise, her hands trying to cover her boobs and pussy when she spotted the lady that lives next door, standing on her balcony, looking down into our yard, with one hand massaging one of her own breasts and the other between her legs. Her robe was spread apart to reveal most of her nude body to us, giving us a fantastic view of her firm, modestly small, breasts, and her hairy mound and pussy. Debbie's hands moved from her boobs and crotch, back to my hips, as I drove her closer and closer to climax, apparently no longer caring who saw her. "OHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" Debbie cried as her body tensed and jerked. I moved my hand from her pussy just in time to let the spray of her juices squirt out into the yard, in full view of the neighbor lady. I quickly moved my hand back and frantically stroked her clit until she stiffened again, adding more to the wet spot on the grass. After a third time she sagged back against me, and I held her in place, slowing my strokes and more just caressing her body and pussy than anything else. "You knew she'd be there, didn't you?" Debbie panted.

"Uh huh. She stands out there to cool off every morning after she works out.

She pulled away from me and turned to face me. "Well, if you're going to make me come for her, maybe you should too." She squatted down and grabbed my rock-hard shaft. She started to suck my dick, slurping and stroking it, with both hands and her lips. I looked up at Trish. She was watching me, her robe now spread even further apart, displaying both her C cup breasts and hard nipples. She wasn't slender, but I wouldn't call her fat. She was just a little more heavy-set than Sue, and about ten years younger than we were. She'd only lived there for about two months. I didn't know her all that well yet, except to notice that she worked out on her elliptical machine, in her bedroom, completely naked, every morning, and then she'd put on the light weight, semi-translucent robe, to stand on the second story balcony to cool off. Now she was standing there fingering her own pussy, clearly growing closer and closer to climax, as she watched Debbie sucking my dick.

I watched her climax, her entire body trembling, her robe falling off one shoulder and part way down her arm, as she continued to finger her climaxing pussy. She pulled her hand from between her legs and stood, the robe half off, apparently not caring, who in the neighborhood might see her half nude up there. She leaned against the railing around the deck and watched as Debbie got me closer and closer to climax.

"Shit." I grunted as my cock began to erupt, the first shot going into her mouth. She pulled back and aimed it up in the air enough, that each shot of cum sailed into the air before landing on her face or tits. Half a dozen times, I sent cum sailing into the air, until all that was left was a drooling ooze of cum, that she wiped around her face with my softening dick.

"There, now we're even." Debbie said as she stood up, my cum starting to slide and drip down her face and tits. "Now, a shower?"

"Sure." I agreed.

We headed back in and up to the master bedroom on the second floor. I could hear the guest bath shower running as we walked by, the guest room door standing open. Debbie followed me into the master bedroom and then bathroom, for our own shower.

"So, you want to tell me about how you learned to do that?" She asked, as we began to wash each other.

"A lady taught me that, out on a boat, in the rain."

"Oh? Now that does sound like an interesting story."

"Not really. Just a chance crossing."

"You know you're not going to get away with that lame story, right?"

"Well, maybe you can coax it out of me sometime. Anything can be bought, for a price." I said with a smile.

"Oh? And the currency?"

"Unique sex." I answered.

"Ahhhhh, I get it. Okay, I'll think of something."

"Figured you would."

---o---

It had been an interesting morning. Sue finished showering with Joe and came down for breakfast, dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top, and as far as I could tell, not much else. She walked to the kitchen cabinet and pulled out a package of toothpicks and got a shot glass out of the cabinet.

"Other than the one in the back yard, which looked pretty fucking hot incidentally, did you two do any more this morning?" She asked, looking at me and holding the package of tooth picks.

"Um. No." I answered, a little confused.

She counted out five toothpicks and dropped them in the glass and set it on the table. "That's how many I owe you. Every time you come for someone else, you take one out. Every time I do, I put one in. If the glass is empty, we're even."

I looked at the glass and the five toothpicks. "What happens if I do it more than you?"

"I don't think it'll be a problem as long as Joe keeps playing the part of energizer bunny. Once he starts, he doesn't seem to stop until he's made me come two or three times." She chuckled softly. "You okay with doing it this way?"

"As long as you remember, the idea is to only do it as many times as you need to, to keep from doing something stupid with a stranger, or a patient."

"I do. This was just, let's say, get to know you? I think I know what to expect from him and him from me." She nodded. "Now, what's for breakfast?"

Breakfast was actually ready when she'd come down, so all I needed to do was put it on the table. It was really more brunch than breakfast, since it was already ten in the morning. Joe came down while we were eating, and joined us. After breakfast we sat around outside, discussing how we needed to approach Julie and her husband. It was decided that Debbie would explain what she could, and then show the video to them, without any of us there to watch. There wasn't any point in embarrassing her any further than she already would be.

They showed up almost at twelve on the dot. Sue and I greeted them and brought them out to the patio.

"So, what's this all about? You said it was important, sis." Evan said, as he sat down on one of the chairs, near where Julie had settled.

"It is. You've met Sue and Allen. Allen is a friend from work. He and his wife were quite suddenly having some problems, yes, marital problems. After some investigation, it turned out that the son of someone Sue knows, hypnotized her and, well... programmed her is the term the therapist is using. Programmed her to do things."

"What kind of things?" Evan asked his sister.

"Sex things. Lots of rather trashy sex things. Not only did she do these, but she was recorded doing these things, and it was even streamed to the internet."

Evan was shaking his head. "Yeah, right. Okay, what's the joke."

"I wish it was a joke." I answered him. "Trust me, thought the same thing."

"Sue was programmed to want to have sex with college guys. In particular, college guys that this one guy introduced her to. In her mind, Adam wasn't Adam, it was her husband, Allen. And she was doing whatever he wanted, to please him. That's the short version, but it's true. Unfortunately, it's not a precise science and the desire to do that, can be triggered, even by a total stranger."

"And you're involved with this fantastic fantasy story how?"

"I've seen it with my own eyes, as well as recordings of her doing things with guys. Lots of guys." Debbie said quietly. "Joe and I are involved as friends. We've agreed to be an outlet for her, so she doesn't just go around seducing random college guys, since she's a nurse at a college."

"Okay. No, I don't believe any of this. But for the sake of argument, what does any of this have to do with us? It's not like we're going to agree to be part of a kinky sex orgy or anything."

"No, that wouldn't be you at all." Debbie answered him. "You're here because on one of those recordings, well, Sue and Julie have a mutual friend. And I recognized Julie from a recording."

"Wait. You're telling me that you have a recording of Julie having sex with a bunch of college guys? I don't believe it."

"I didn't say that. I said I recognized her, in a recording. That recording was the one where she was programmed, much like Sue was. Only not to do the same thing. Oh, he probably used her the same way, but where Sue was programmed to want college guys, your wife was programmed to want to flash and fuck strangers. Any stranger that looked at her like he wanted to fuck her. Any guy that was alone and wanted her, she was programmed to preform for."

I could tell that Evan wasn't buying any of it. He was either refusing to believe because of the ramifications, or he just didn't believe it was possible. "Evan, I didn't want to believe it either when I learned about Sue, but I couldn't deny what had happened, the way she was behaving, how it was impacting us."

"So, what, I'm supposed to believe this tripe, and then what? Believe my wife has been programmed to be what? Some kind of sex performer? Stripper or something?"

"I'd guess, based on what I know about this guy, that he programmed her to be a call girl." I answered. "He's out of the picture, but you should know that it can still happen, and Julie doesn't have any control over it."

To this point Julie had been sitting there, silent, looking at all of us, clearly getting more and more nervous as we talked. "So, this programming. What does it do to me?" She asked quietly, her voice quavering a little bit, in either nervousness or fear. "Does it really make me have sex with people or something?"

"Don't worry honey. This is a bunch of bull shit." Evan said sharply. "I don't know what game you're playing sis, but this isn't funny. Not in the least."

"I think he needs a demonstration." Sue said quickly.

"A demonstration?"

"Yea. A demonstration. You trust your wife? Nothing is going to happen, right? Tell you what. I'm going to send Allen into the house and he can set up his phone and you can watch on my phone exactly what happens."

He shook his head. "This is stupid."

"Then you don't have anything to worry about, right?" Sue asked him.

"Alright. Show me."

Sue pulled her phone out and mine began to ring. I answered the facetime request. "Go in the living room," she told me.

I got up and walked to the house. Now I was nervous. Of the things that could go wrong, one was that she wouldn't react as we expected. Another was that she would and her husband would come screaming in, with violent intent. Another could be that he walks out and that's it for their marriage. Part of me hoped for the first. I set the phone on an end table, so it showed the room and then I stood by the sofa and waited.

Julie walked in a minute or so later, looking very nervous. "Do you know what's been happening to me?" She whispered, looking around for where I'd put my phone.

"Unfortunately, yes."

She closed her eyes and held her breath. "Okay. I'm ready. Do whatever you have to."

I looked at her and waited a few moments. "Open your eyes." She did. "You know it's not a fantasy, don't you?"

"I just know that I have an overwhelming urge to, to, well, show off things and invite guys to have sex with me. At first, I didn't even realize I was doing it. I'd get home from work or the store and I'd have cum leaking from me."

"And I bet you haven't worn any underwear for, months?"

"I haven't. How did you know?"

"The same way that I know that in a few moments, you're going to be showing me your boobs." I said with a smile, that wasn't completely faked. I let the smile turn into a 'I'd like to see you naked' leer. On the video she had a very sexy looking body, a couple years younger than Debbie, and I definitely get turned on by women flashing me and undressing for me.

She looked at me for several seconds and then grinned back. "I think you're right. How about this for a start?" She asked as her nipples visibly started to harden and poke out the thin material of her shirt. She ran her fingers across her hardening nipples, circling each hard nipple with her finger tips, making them stand out even further. "Want me to let you see em?"

"I'd like that very much."

She pulled her shirt up and showed me one breast for a moment, and then dropped it. "Wanna see it again?"

"Of course."

She lifted her shirt up to expose both of her sexy C cup breasts. They looked firm and round with almost no sag in them. Her nipples poked out from the center of two bright pink, fairly small areola. She grinned and held her shirt up for me. She licked her finger and teased the wet tip around one nipple. "I see you like what you see." She said with a seductive grin. "Want me to take it off?"

"Your shirt? Sure."

She lifted it over her head, and tossed it onto the sofa. Then she began to tease and rub both her nipples, circling them slowly and occasionally pushing her finger across them, to bend them over. "Mmmmmmm, it feels good to do that. Making me so wet and horny. You wanna see? You wanna see how wet I'm getting?"

"I'd love to."

She reached down and undid the front of her pants. She spread the fly of the shorts apart and started to push down the front a little. She slid a hand into her pants and pulled it back out. "Oh yeah, look how wet my finger is. You wanna see my pussy?"

"Sure."

"Guess what color panties I have on."

"What color?"

"Uh huh. You guess right and you can see my whole pussy. You want to see my pussy, don't you?"

"I do, but you don't have any panties on."

She looked down at herself and pushed her shorts down a little farther. "Mmmmmmmm. You're right, I don't...I guess you win." She pushed her shorts down farther, letting them slide all the way to her ankles. She stepped out of them and then stepped to me. "Wanna touch?" I didn't have to answer, my hands almost moved on their own, to cup both her firm round breasts. I stroked my thumbs across her nipples, bending them over like she had done, letting them pop back with each stroke. "Fuck, you're making me so goddamn horny. I dare you to touch my pussy. I dare you to stroke your fingers between my lips and feel how wet I am."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,110 Followers