All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 09'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly17 months ago

Just keeps getting better and better

MormonJackMormonJack7 months ago

This story has (still is) been a great read, thank you!

In spite of Allen's statement at the end of this chapter, I wonder: can he and Sue really survive?

mybikecruisesmybikecruises7 months ago

I expected either Allen or Sue to call the detective working the case to put a sting on Malone's to rope in many of Adam's clients against him as well as other male criminals in involved in this story.

Has Allen helped started helping the 2 police officers with thier deprogaming?

jwswinglejwswingle7 months ago

Always ready for the next chapter. So much further to go!

Desquared2290Desquared22907 months ago

How many more victims of Adam's are we going to find? And is Malone deeply involved part of Adam's scheme too, or is Malone just taking advantage of an opportunity with these women being eager for sex? I'll just have to wait for the next chapter to see what happens. Thanks for an enjoyable story thread M_Storyman_X.

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

The numbers of victims keeps on rising like Allen’s hardon’s. It’s so nice that Sue and him have this agreement of equal trade. Interesting that Adam didn’t plant the suggestion for her to forget about the sex she’s having. She is just like an addict with her craving any white cock. Yes, what with this Malone’s??? Thank you and on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Allen is fooling himself...he and Sue aren't stopping anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

FYI: Black woman on the boat was NOT his first, there was a prior one that he told Sue and ?Debbie? about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES