Camping Exposure Ch. 09

Story Info
More victims present themselves in surprising ways.
13.9k words
4.79
7.2k
8

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

I did tell Sue about Julie coming into the shower with me, Monday, Tuesday, and this morning. Debbie was very supportive of me helping Julie out, and Sue didn't complain, answering with just a nod and 'okay', but I still felt guilty about it. No matter how hard I tried to convince her, Julie just wouldn't take no for an answer, and I was afraid that if I was too forceful, that she'd break down again. I don't know if Sue thought it was a valid argument or not, but she just shrugged and said it was only temporary, so it was 'alright' with her. Honestly, her reaction surprised me. I really expected her to be at least irritated, that I was going back on what we had talked about. True, I wasn't doing it behind her back, but she wasn't getting her pound of dick, so to speak, was she?

"You know. I'm getting the short end of the stick here." Debbie said as she walked into the office. "If Sue's gonna fuck Joe, aren't I supposed to get equal treatment?"

"Huh?"

"Sue, fucking Joe? You didn't know?"

"No. I didn't."

"She's stopped by last night on the way home from work for a quickie. Just walked in, pulled her pants down in front of Joe and begged him to fuck her. She bent over the kitchen table with her pants around her ankles, and he fucked her until she came twice. Joe loved it. Said he'd never fucked a nurse in scrubs before."

"Oh. I think maybe that's my fault."

"Let me guess. Julie?"

"She's been hitting on me every morning, and joining me in the shower."

"Ahhhhh. That explains it. Well, the way I see it, you still owe me, and I need to collect, big time."

"And how do you propose we do that?"

"I have an absolutely naughty as hell idea. You game?"

"I don't know. What are you thinking about?"

She held up a little key and wiggled it, as it dangled from her hand. "I borrowed this from Samantha."

"The custodian?"

"That's her."

"And what, pray tell, is that the key to?"

She leaned over my desk and pressed her arms together to squeeze her boobs in the dress she had on. "The roof access." She whispered.

"And why would Samantha give you the key to the roof?"

"So we can sneak up there and fuck!"

"Wouldn't that be dangerous?"

"How so? We're the tallest building on campus. Who's going to see? So, you game? Or do I have to start stripping right here? Not that it would take long, since all I have on is the dress. Nothing at all on under it. So, how about it? Wanna be naughty?" She asked, straightening up and moving her hands to the hem of her dress. She started to pull it up, inching it slowly up her thighs, watching me watch her. I glanced past her, to my still open door, my attention caught by someone walking down the hall, past my office.

"Shit." I hissed quietly. "Not here."

She dropped the hem of her dress and grinned. "Five minutes, third floor equipment room. I'll leave the door ajar." She whispered before turning and walking out of my office. I sat there, shaking my head and wondering, just how this had turned into what it was. The idea was to have a couple we could do things with, to keep Sue from messing around with her patients. How did that, turn into this?

I was half tempted to not show up, but as the minutes ticked away, I couldn't help but be turned on by the idea. Somehow all that sex, even public sex, at the lake, had flipped a long-lost switch inside. I'd spent a lot of time over the last few weeks, thinking about history, in particular, my history, with girls. Even as early as my senior year of high school, I'd been attracted to girls that liked things a little more on the naughty side. I remembered taking Rebecka to a Halloween party, her mummy costume consisting of mostly wrap after wrap of that silly three-inch wide crepe paper streamer stuff, and how, on the way walking home with her, we got caught in a downpour, leaving her in nothing but shoes, a pair of little white panties and a white lace bra, none of which left much of anything to the imagination, once it got wet. It was probably some of the hottest sex we had, fucking in the park, in the rain, both of us butt naked.

My experience with college girls, wasn't much tamer. One of my girlfriends, Alicia, invited a friend along, for what I planned to be a sexy date to the dunes, including a little sex. Little did I know, that I was going to get my first piece of black pussy, as well as my first double team, with Alicia and her friend taking turns on my dick and face, until I'd made them both climax, at least twice each as I recall. And to have that happen outside, in the middle of the sand dunes, was just icing on the cake. None of us much cared who saw us, at that point. So, yeah, when five minutes was about up, I was headed up the elevator, to the third floor.

Like she said, the door to the equipment room was ajar, blocked open a couple inches, with a wooden wedge. I stepped in and let the door close and latch behind me. It only took a minute to walk around the huge air handlers and find the stairs to the roof access. I climbed the steel grate stairs, to a hatch type door, which, when I tried the handle, was unlocked. I pushed the hatch up and climbed onto the white rubber coated roof. I looked around, wondering where Debbie was, and then saw her, laying on a blanket on top of an air conditioning unit of some kind, completely naked!

"I knew you couldn't resist." She said, as she propped herself up on one elbow, her free hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy. "Now, you wanna come over here and fuck me?"

"Shit," I swore quietly, as I looked at her naked body laying out completely exposed. I looked around and realized, that other than a few windows, we were indeed shielded from being seen by anyone, on the ground or most all of the upper windows. As I walked closer to her, even those windows were blocked by the three-foot high wall, around the perimeter of the roof.

"What do you think? Naughty enough for your tastes?"

"Where did you get the blanket?"

"Someone keeps it up here, for when she wants to play." Debbie answered with a shrug. "Now, you gonna take some clothes off and fuck me, or are you planning on just whipping it out and doing it dressed?"

"Maybe I should. Just whip it out and fuck you, just like that."

She grinned. "Almost as good as in your office, if you do." I nodded, as I undid the front of my pants, and walked the last few steps to her. She slid herself to the edge of the AC unit, her butt right on the edge, and then lifted and spread her legs. I let my pants fall to my ankles and then pushed my briefs down, exposing my rock-hard dick. "That's it, sweetie, give me that fat dick of yours."

I rubbed my head up and down her slit, then started to push it between her lips and into her depths. "Mmmmmmm. That's it," I groaned, as I slid slowly into her wet, ready pussy. I felt my shaft grab at her lips and pulled back, slipping almost all the way out, before starting to push in again, spreading more of her lubrication on my shaft. It took three slow strokes like that, before I felt her pussy lips press against my pubic hair. I reached up to her chest, as she lay flat on the unit, gripping her firm breasts, as I started stroking in and out of her.

"Oh yeah. That's what I needed. Ohhhhh fuck yes, I love your cock in me. Fuck me honey. Fuck my hot little cunt!"

"Uh huh," I grunted, as I slammed myself into her over and over, her whole body shaking with each impact. I had to admit, it was more than a little exhilarating, to be fucking her in broad daylight, right in the middle of campus. True, no one could really see us, but still, there were students walking all over campus, sitting in class right below us, people working in offices that were just out of sight of us. Yeah, that lake trip had definitely awakened something in me, that had long been dormant. Sue and I had already enjoyed a few encounters, and I had a hunch we'd be enjoying more semi-public fucks, in the weeks to come.

"OH shit! I'm coming, I'm coming!" She gasped, as her pussy started to spasm around my thrusting cock. In and out I drove, even harder, feeling her tighten around me, pushing my, almost there, orgasm right to the edge.

"Oh fuck." I grunted, as my body jerked and jammed deep in her. I felt my cock surge, my hot cum, into her. I don't know how much cum my body actually had, but it made a valiant attempt to pump it all into her, in strong powerful surges. "Oh damn," I panted, as I stood between her legs, my cock twitching inside her and my body, still occasionally, giving a little, spasmodic jerk. She rested her legs on my shoulders, as we both panted for breath.

"God damn that was hot." She breathed, after a few moments. "You sure do enjoy being naughty, don't you?"

"Why do you say that?"

"You always fuck that hard? Or is it just when you're fucking someone, that isn't your wife?"

"Well, uh. I don't know exactly."

She giggled softly. "Allen, I've watched you fuck Sue; and then I felt you fuck me. There's a difference. When you fuck her, it's gentle and caring. When you fuck me, it's, well, almost animalistic. It's hard and deep and urgent. It's one hell of a fuck to be honest. But it's not what you do with Sue. I'd be willing to bet, that if you fucked her like you just fucked me, she wouldn't be looking for young guys. She'd have everything she needs, right with you. Some naughtiness, spontaneity, passion, love and lust. That's what makes good sex good."

"Maybe." I panted.

"I know." She said, as she shifted her legs, then used her feet on my chest, to gently push me away from her. She sat up and climbed off the unit, as I pulled my pants back up. She dug into the little bag that was on the roof, and pulled out a cloth and a squeeze bottle. I watched curiously as she stuffed the squeeze bottle into her pussy. "What? Never seen a woman do this before?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"Actually, no."

"I can't walk around all day, leaking your cum, now can i? Down side of no underwear.'

"Guess that's true."

She closed her eyes and I saw her squeeze, as the liquid she had squirted into her pussy, ran back out, almost like going pee, but not quite the same. She stayed squatted down for several long seconds, before using the cloth to wipe her pussy. Only then did she stand up and pull her dress from the bag she'd stuffed it in. She dressed, used the rag one more time to wipe herself, and then stuffed the blanket back into the bag. I watched her walk to another AC unit, a much bigger one, open the side door and then put the bag into it. "Hiding place." She said with a grin, as she walked back toward me. "Ready? I need to get back downstairs before I get missed."

"Sure." I answered, following her across the roof to the access hatch. She held it open, until I went through and then used the key to lock it. We walked out of the equipment room and to the elevator. We had to wait for it to come, and then we both stepped in. She pressed 1 and then, as soon as the door closed, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me urgently.

"One of these days, we're gonna have to figure out how to fuck in here."

"In the elevator?"

"Uh huh. That'd be so fucking hot, wouldn't it? Oh yeah. Now you owe me that story about camping. That was the deal, right? I find some really naughty exciting way to have sex and then you tell me all about the camping trip."

"I guess I did say that, didn't I?" I answered as she slipped her arms from around me and turned to stand next to me, facing the doors as the elevator slowed.

"See you later." She said, walking out and turning left. I stepped out and turned right, heading toward my office, trying not to look guilty, as I passed a number of students. I made it to my office and found several students waiting to see me.

"What can I help you with?" I asked the first student, a young lady that usually sat about half way back, in one of my classes dominated by male students almost five to one.

"We need some help on the homework due tomorrow." She said, as she stepped into my office, the other young lady standing with her following her in.

"Sure, have a seat." I answered, motioning to the seat I kept next to my desk for students. She pulled the chair around the desk a bit further, so she could sit just to the right of me, and show me her notebook, the other girl moving to stand behind her right shoulder. Summer classes are hard for the students. Instead of only three days a week, it's a grueling five days per week, and it's easy for students to get behind. I do what I can, to keep them up to speed, but the sad truth is, only those that come to my office, get individual help. The young lady now sitting next to me, opened her notebook, and laying it on her legs, began to explain what her problem was, the other young lady looking over her friend's shoulder.

Let me just admit, right up front, that I'm a dirty old man. I like looking at girls, and women, and well, the less they have on or the more they are removing, the better I enjoy it. One of the hardest things I had to adjust to, after being prescribed the heart medicine, was trying to train myself NOT to think about sex, especially when I was with a female student, or worse, in front of the class. I was completely embarrassed, right after I started taking it, because I couldn't seem to help, but get a hardon, while I was teaching. I'd always looked at the girls in my classrooms, sometimes even being able to see up under their skirts, in the auditorium. Some of them wear such scant clothing to start with, and then, being able to see bare legs all the way up under their skirts, well, with the meds on top of that... well, you can imagine what happened. It only took me two lectures in that auditorium to decide that boxers were no longer going to work. I switched to boxer briefs, that held my junk in a position that would be less obvious in case I grew, and pants that had enough flex and bagginess, that it wouldn't be so noticeable. Over a number of weeks, I trained myself not to look at the girls long enough to register what they were wearing, so I could keep my mind on what I was doing, and not on other things.

Over the intervening years, I tried to just ignore, for the most part, what the girls were wearing. That is, until they did something, like the girl in my office was doing at that moment. She had on shorts, that were damn short, and tight enough to actually pull the shorts slightly between her pussy lips in what the kids call a camel toe. She also had on and a thin tank top, with absolutely no bra under it, that left the outline of her little nipples poking the front out slightly. If that weren't enough, she kept absentmindedly stroking her left nipple with the end of her pen, making it grow even more rigid, as she talked, explaining to me what her problem was and what she didn't understand. She didn't have large breasts, maybe only a B cup or slightly more, but the fact that she kept stroking her nipple, which was obviously poking her shirt out, was making something else grow.

I was doing my best to ignore what I was seeing her doing, which seemed to be an unconscious, maybe nervous action. I couldn't believe she was doing it on purpose, as flattering as the thought might be. Unfortunately, I couldn't completely ignore the sight, as she bent part way over her notebook, putting the profile of her small perky breast and now rigid nipple, right in my line of sight to her notebook page. Usually, before I went to class, I did what I call a quick prep stroke. With my office door closed, I'd dig one hand quickly into my pants and make sure my dick was positioned, in a rather unobtrusive position, just in case it decided to have an untimely growth. Having just had sex with Debbie, I'd not paid much attention to where mister happy ended up when I pulled my pants up on the roof, and I hadn't had a chance to readjust anything when I reached my office, because of the students waiting for me. So the sight in front of me, was starting to cause a significantly obvious, and somewhat uncomfortable bulge, that I had no hope at all of hiding, with her sitting next to me.

Not only did I notice it, but I could tell, from the little pauses in her words, and the little shift of her head to glance at my crotch, while she talked, that she noticed it was well. Embarrassed, that was what I felt. And the harder I tried to not think about what was making it hard, the more I seemed to harden. I tried to not think about it, as I started explaining the process she needed to follow on the homework, but I could tell she was as distracted by my crotch, as I was by her pen stroking her nipple.

"I'm sorry. Elaine, isn't it?" I asked, stopping my explanation.

"Yes Professor."

"Elaine, I want to apologize. It's rather embarrassing, but if you don't mind me taking a moment to use the men's room, I'd appreciate it."

She leaned back and looked at my face, opened her mouth to say something, and then closed it again, probably deciding against whatever she was going to say. I stood up to be able to get around my desk and out of my office, which was definitely a mistake, in hindsight. Not only was my hardon now more pronounced, but when I stood up it was essentially right in her face. I saw her stare at me, but not move her chair back to let me by.

"Um. Uh. Really, it's alright." She stammered, her eyes glued to the bulge in the front of my pants. "I mean. I don't mind. I'm not offended or anything."

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I mean. I don't want you to think I'm some kind of letch or something. It's the reaction to a medication I'm on for my heart. I'm not trying to perve on you or anything. Honest." I said, still hoping to move past her.

"Uh, no. I don't think that, it's alright."

It was pretty clear she wasn't going to move aside, which suddenly made me suspicious that her stroking of her nipple, wasn't as innocent as I had assumed. I looked up at the face of Gina, the other girl with her, and realized she was trying hard to conceal a smile, that was really trying mightily to slip out, and hadn't said a single word one way or the other, despite her staring right at my crotch. "Alright." I said, turning my back to the two girls. I quickly stuck my hand down the front of my pants, and into my briefs, moving my dick to lay up along my body, instead of being bent awkwardly, trying to poke down the leg hole of my briefs. I tucked the front of my shirt back down into my pants and then turned and sat back down. "Now, where were we?" I asked, trying to get my head back into what I was explaining.

It took another ten minutes with her, to get her to understand the process to finish the homework properly, the entire time spent with her teasing her nipple with her pen. She finally declared she understood, and she and her friend Gina, left, to allow the next student in. It wasn't lost on me, that Gina had objected to nothing she'd seen either myself or Elaine do, or to what I did to try and resolve the problem. And I was also quite sure, by how hard her nipples clearly were in her t-shirt, that she could tell what her friend was doing.

Half an hour later, I'd finished with all the students that were waiting, and was able to close my door and sit back and sigh. As flattering as it might be, to think that someone that young, really had some kind of attraction to me, it was a problem I really didn't need. The younger women at the campground had been plenty, and now I had Debbie wanting me to have sex with her, on the roof of all places. I felt like my life was spiraling out of control. Two hours later, after I'd eaten lunch, I felt even more out of control as I stood before a classroom, lecturing, unable to NOT think about each of the young ladies in the room, wondering which, if any, harbored secret fantasies toward this particular professor.

When it was time to go home, I was thankful. I needed to get back to reality, and a good swim was what I needed. The pool wasn't anything like a regulation size swimming pool, but it was long enough that I could get at least half a dozen good strokes in, before I had to flip and go the other direction. I put my suit on, or should I say my NEW suit, and started swimming laps. It was a bit tough making the flip on the shallow end; but, I had lots of experience keeping my curl tight enough, I didn't hit the bottom, and was working on lap thirty five when I heard and felt someone else dive in. I paused at the shallow end and stood up to see who had joined me. To my surprise, I saw Trish standing in the shallow water, not far from me, her body completely bare.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers