Camping Exposure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you don't think there's anything wrong with Adam hooking you up with a bunch of guys? Just for sex? What does he get out of it?"

"He's just being nice. Helping me indulge in what I love. Fucking white cocks!"

"Oh boy." I said, shaking my head. "Victoria, I think we need to have a serious conversation."

"We do? Why?"

"Because I think you've been used. I think he's been sending you on dates to fuck guys, but he's been getting paid for it." Sue said to her, bluntly,

"Adam? No way. He wouldn't do that. He's too nice a boy."

"You think so?"

"I know so!" She said, with a determined look on her face.

I looked at Sue. "Well?"

"We have to show her."

I went and got my laptop and came back. I sat down and got things powered up and then connected to the portable hard drive. "You remember when that was, that you walked in on them having sex?"

"Oh gosh. Maybe the middle of May? No. earlier than that. It was one of the first nice hot weekends of April."

I opened the directory that contained all the files by the pool. There were two cameras that were separate feeds, but looking down the list there weren't too many in April that had any length to them, the month had been pretty chilly, except for a few days. There was one file though, that was big enough to cover a couple hours at least. I opened it and saw June and Sylvia, walking on the patio around the pool. They walked to the hot tub and flipped the top back and turned on the circulation pump. I paused the video and got up. It only took a few moments to pull the HDMI cable I keep attached to the TV as far as the coffee table. I set the laptop on it and plugged it in while Sue turned the TV back on and flipped to the correct input.

We usually only used this to play special stuff, but this seemed like the right thing to do. I started the video again.

"Hey. That's June's back patio, by the pool! How did you get this?"

"Adam has the whole house wired with cameras." I said, as we watched June and Sylvia start to get undressed. I've known Sylvia for years, not really close, but friendly level. I'd seen her over at our house in swim suits a number of times, usually in one-piece suits, though one time I saw her in a tankini. She had tits that are big, and I do mean big, though I'd never seen them, like I was at that moment, completely bare, as she stripped her bra off and tossed it onto the table she was standing near.

"Jesus. This is all recorded?" Victoria asked, in surprise.

"Uh huh," I answered her, feeling my cock grow in my shorts, as I watched the two of them stripping. Once they were naked and slipped into the hot tub, I decided to flip forward some. It took a few clicks before I got someplace interesting. Adam was there with two other guys, all three of them were already naked and the girls had climbed from the tub. The boys had pulled the padded top of the tub, down onto the patio, and two of them were busy fucking Sylvia, one of them laying on the ground, with her riding his cock, while the other stood over his head, his cock stuffed in her mouth. Adam had June bent over the side of the tub and was busy fucking his mom. I glanced at Victoria, who was watching intently, her nipples poking her bra and shirt out dramatically, as she became more and more turned on.

I flicked forward a few times, letting it play for a few moments each time. The three were taking turns with the two women, fucking every hole available, the women seeming to love their attentions. The fifth time I flicked forward, I saw Victoria. As soon as I saw her, I flicked back, advancing in smaller steps until we saw her walk into the frame.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Victoria cried at June, as June knelt on her hands and knees, with Adam fucking her ass from behind her.

"Victoria!" June gasped out. "Come join us!"

"What are you doing? Fucking your son? Are you crazy!?"

"Oh, come join us already. We're just having some fun."

I saw the movement that she didn't see. The two boys that were fucking Sylvia over on the hot tub cover had slipped behind Victoria. If I had any doubt that they were in on his fun and games, well, it was gone now. The two grabbed Victoria's arms from behind her and pushed her roughly down onto her face on the smooth concrete. "FUCK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she screamed at them, as the two pressed her down onto the cement.

"That's it bitch, struggle! I love it, when they struggle." One of them said, with a rather nasty grin on his face. Victoria tried to struggle, but the two of them holding her down, were too much for her. It didn't take long for Adam to come back with a piece of rope and tied her hands. The two boys pulled her to her feet. "What are you gonna do now bitch? Fuck, I love black sluts! What do think Brad?"

"I think we're gonna have some fun." He said, as he stepped around in front of Victoria. She was wearing a button down, short sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts. He grabbed hold of the shirt and ripped the front open, exposing the huge, industrial strength bra, that contained her huge tits. Rather than untie her hands, the boys grabbed a knife and began to cut her shirt off, and then went to work cutting the shoulder straps of the bra, freeing her big tits. One of them held her from behind, by her bound hands, while the other began to undo her shorts. She tried to kick him, but he seemed to just enjoy it even more. He pulled her shorts down to her ankles, trapping them, so she couldn't move her legs, and then pulled her panties slowly down, exposing her full, round, shaved pussy. "Fuuuuuuck. Now that's one sexy ass black pussy!" he said, as he pulled her panties down to her ankles. He stood back up in front of her and began to maul her big tits, grabbing and squeezing the massive black mounds and her nipples, making them grow hard despite her constant stream of curses and epitaphs. Her curses faded to moans as he stuffed a hand between her legs and began to play with her pussy, his fingers stroking between her lips.

"That's it, slut. You wanna get fucked now? You ever had white dick before? Come on. Answer me. You ever had white dick before?"

"NO!" She shouted back, angrily, "and I don't want it now!"

"Too bad slut, because you're gonna get it!" The two of them pushed her to the little table, with Sylvia's clothes on it. I was surprised that Sylvia and June were both watching, Sylvia from where she lay on the hot tub pad, and June from the lounge chair, she had been kneeling on. Both seemed content to just watch and play with themselves, while the boys busied themselves with Victoria. They bent her over the table and the one that pulled down her pants, stepped behind her. "Here comes, slut!" He grunted, as he jammed his cock deep into her, in one thrust. "Oh fuck. What a slut. She's wetter'n a rain storm. Jesus, this bitch is fucking turned on as hell!" He grunted, as he began to thrust into her with abandon, slamming his hips to her big round ass. Before long she was moaning in pleasure, as his cock stroked in and out of her, pushing her unwillingly, toward climax.

"That's it, slut. Take my white boy cock. Bet you're gonna come, aren't you? Come for me you slutty bitch. Let me see you come on my cock!"

"NO!" She gasped, trying to wiggle from between him and the table. He grabbed her hips and held her in place, pounding his cock into her, over and over again.

"Might as well, you fucking black bitch. I'm gonna fuck you until you come anyway."

"Noooooo," she groaned.

"Come on bitch, let it happen. You know you want to. You know you wanna come for me. Let it happen you little slut!"

"You might as well." The other guy said, the one still loosely holding her hands. "If not, when it's my turn, I'm gonna fuck you up your ass."

"NO! OH GOD NOOOO!" she cried out.

"Oh? This black slut doesn't like it in the ass. Maybe we should do it, just to teach her how it feels. You know she'll like it anyway. They all do!"

"Ohhhhhh shit, noooooo." She practically cried, as Adam walked up to her, with something in his hand. He showed it to her and then handed it to the guy fucking her. I recognized it as one of those large, ball type vibrators. The guy behind her turned it on and pushed it under her. "OH FUCK!" She gasped, as he kept pumping his cock in and out of her. "No no no no no," She panted, as her legs started to tremble.

"There she comes. God, I love it when a slut comes around my cock. And a black one at that. Come for me bitch. Here I come. Gonna fill your pussy with my white boy cum! What do you think of that? Ohhhhh shit yes!" He grunted, as his body began to jerk.

"Oh fuck no." Victoria moaned, as he unloaded into her pussy.

He had no sooner finished and the guy holding her hands let go and stepped behind her, jamming his cock deep into her. He began to jam his cock in and out of her, stroking into her cum filled pussy for several moments. He pulled out of her pussy, his cock clearly slimed up with her cum and his friends cum. He grasped his cock and rubbed it around, then pushed forward again.

"OHMYGOD NO!" She screamed. "NOT THERE!"

"Told you I was gonna give it to you in the ass!" He grunted, as he held her hips and started to thrust in and out of her. She broke down in tears, as he pumped in and out of her for several minutes, before finally coming himself, pumping his load into her ass.

"You boys had your fun?"

"Yeah man." The guy with his dick in her ass grunted. "She's not gonna remember it anyway."

Adam stepped to her and I knew what was coming next. He carefully injected her with something, after which she sagged and nearly fell off the table. The three of them moved her to one of the lounge chairs and settled her in it. Adam went and got the goggles and earphones and put them on her. I clicked forward in little jumps until he moved close to her again. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but he spent several minutes talking softly to her, with her responding, while she wore the goggles. He took them off, gave her another shot, and she seemed to slowly start to become cognizant of her surroundings again.

"Oh, fuck yes. I agree. Let's get in the hot tub. Come on June!" She said, as she got out of the chair. She was a little wobbly, but pretty soon she was at, then in the tub. June followed, as did Sylvia. The boys climbed in and paired off with the women and proceeded to have sex again, for almost another hour, before they left, leaving the three women lounging, sleepily, in the tub.

"God, I can't believe how good those white dicks felt." She announced, to whoever wanted to listen, her head tilted back and her hands clearly playing with her body under the water. "Adam said he could hook me up with more."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. He's such a sweetheart. You're so lucky to have him for a son." She cooed softly. "God, I need another white cock. You suppose the neighbor wants to fuck?"

"He's married," June answered.

"So? I bet he'd like to fuck a black pussy just the same. I mean, come on. What white guy wouldn't?" She climbed from the tub and walked to the privacy fence gate and out of it A few moments later I heard the lawnmower stop. I could hear talking, but couldn't make it out. The lawnmower started back up and Victoria came back into the picture. "Oh well. Was worth an ask."

"He said no?" Sylvia asked, as Victoria climbed back into the tub.

"He said maybe later."

"Maybe we both need to go ask him." Sylvia said with a grin. "Come on."

The two climbed from the tub and walked out of the frame. I heard the lawn mower stop again. The feed showed June in the hot tub, just resting when it cut out, the motion timer having expired without the lawn mower starting back up again.

"Jesus Christ." Victoria whispered, tear streaks down her face. "They raped me. They fucking raped me and then made me, somehow, think it was my idea. That I joined in. But they fucking raped me! Did you know? Did you know they did this to me?"

"Tonight was the first time I saw this. No, I didn't know."

"So help me God, if I ever see him again, I'll cut his balls off!" She swore. "He did this to other women?"

"We have no idea how many, but yeah. Similar things." I agreed, turning off the computer and closing it.

"He did this to me? Making me want white boy cocks? Why would he do that?"

"I think it was spur of the moment. But once he did it, he figured he had another call girl. There's a lot of guys that would love to have a black pussy. And since he doesn't pay you for it, hell, he doesn't have to charge them a lot and he can still make a pile of money. I know of at least two of you now, that he was using as call girls. I presume there's more. I assumed most of the women he programmed, were in the videos of the living room, but now, hell, maybe I need to look at a lot more."

"More?"

"Every room in the house has at least one camera. Bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, outside, even the basement."

"So, what do I do now? Fuck Allen, I want your cock. I know what I just saw, what they did to me, but fuck, I can't help it. Just sitting here I WANT your cock. I want a white cock. I want it so bad my pussy is tingling. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I want it, just because I'm sitting here with you. Just like that guy mowing the lawn. I didn't even know him. I just knew I wanted another white cock."

"Did you have sex with him?" Sue asked.

"Oh, fuck yes! We both did. The three of us must have fucked for at least an hour. And then, hell, I don't even remember what I wore home. I just remember getting to my apartment and wanting more. I started fucking my neighbor downstairs and we fucked almost every night for a few weeks before Adam started calling me and setting me up."

"Shit. I'm sorry Victoria. I really am." Sue whispered, moving over to where she was sitting. She knelt down in front of her chair and reached out to rub her arms. "I wish I knew what to tell you. We're struggling ourselves. He programmed me to want young guys. I keep wanting to fuck college age guys. Not just one, but sometimes groups of them. We're pretty sure he was selling me for gangbangs."

"Oh God, I didn't know." She whispered, "what can we do?"

"We're seeing a therapist. She can't undo the programming he did, but she's trying to redirect it. It's kinda hard, because he programmed a trigger, as she calls it, if a guy rubs my shoulders or back, I'll want to have sex with him, no matter who it is or where we are."

"Oh God!"

"We found out that a relative of a friend of ours, got programmed to do a strip tease for any guy that's alone and looks at her, like he wants to see her naked. Then she invites him to fuck her. Adam was apparently using her as a call girl too. The problem is, she blocks out the memory of even doing it most of the time. She has no idea how many guys have had her that way."

"I remember them. I mean, there's been dozens. I just get a text that a friend of his doesn't have a date and if I want, I could stop by. Hell, I always do. I can't hardly stand not having a white dick in my pussy for more than a couple days. What am I going to do?"

"We can give you the name of our therapist, and we'll also give you the name of the detective that's trying to identify all the victims. At least with this video he and his friends can get charged with first degree rape."

She nodded and wiped her cheeks. "I don't know what to do. I know that I shouldn't want to, but God, I need a white cock. I think I'll go to Malone's. I can usually pick something up pretty easy there and Malone keeps an eye out for us girls."

"You girls?" I asked. "There's more of you?"

"Well. Um. I guess there's half a dozen of us."

"All black girls, looking for white guys?" I asked curiously.

"Now that you mention it. No. Tina is white and she likes black guys. She's really young, only turned twenty-one a few months ago. A couple are Asian and a couple more are Hispanic."

"And they're not hookers?"

"Oh hell no. None of them do it for money. They just like certain kinds of guys and, well, Malone is really good at finding nice guys. She knows her clients, ya know what I mean?"

"I think so." I answered.

"So, you're going to go there, to try and hook up, just because you need a white dick?" Sue asked, clearly concerned for her friend.

"Gotta do something, I mean, I can't help myself! I need it, almost as bad as a druggie needs a fix. I need a white dick in my pussy."

"Even after watching that, and seeing what they did to you?"

She shook her head and smiled slightly, "I need a white cock, just as bad as you probably need a young guy."

"Well, not tonight," Sue said standing up and reaching her hands to Victoria's hands. She pulled her up from the chair.

"I'm not sure I understand."

"Well, I don't want it to become a habit, but I sorta owe Allen a few good fucks." She turned to me and bent over and kissed my cheek. "If you have anything left over, when she gets done with you, I'd still like to get fucked by you tonight." She turned and left, leaving Victoria standing in front of me a little confused.

"Was she just suggesting..."

"She was." I agreed.

"She owes you?"

"We have an arrangement at the moment. If she can't keep from fucking a young guy, I get equal time, with a pussy that isn't hers. We have a couple we're doing it with, but, well, today she was a little messed up and ended up fucking another friend's husband, as well as the guy we're working with. So, she feels like she owes me a couple."

"And I get to be some of that?"

"That's what she was saying."

"Haven't ever been given permission to fuck another woman's man before, but hell, why not? How do we start?"

"Why don't you pretend we just met and do what you'd normally do."

She grinned at me. "You sure about this?"

"Why not?"

She moved closer to me, with a very naughty grin on her face. Victoria wasn't a thin woman. She was broad hipped, big butted and big titted. I didn't know how big they actually were, but if I had to guess, I'd say an H, or larger. Other than the video we had just watched of her, I'd never seen her naked. She'd been over swimming once, where she wore a one-piece suit that struggled to contain her massive boobs. Tonight, she was wearing a top that was partly halter top in design, eliminating the need for a bra, and a mini-skirt. As she stepped closer to me, her tits wiggled enticingly, in the loose top. She stepped right to the sofa, stepping her legs outside mine, and then moved onto the sofa over my lap on her knees. She settled her full round butt on my thighs and grinned down at me. "Wanna see my tits? I know you do. When I was over, that one time swimming, you just couldn't stop looking at 'em in that suit I had on. God, you got such a big hardon watching me. I was so tempted to just do this." She said, reaching behind her neck. She pulled the tie that held the top in place behind her neck and then pulled the two ends out, still holding the top up over her tits. "What do you think? Should I let go of them?"

"Oh yeah." I whispered, thinking about just how good her tits looked, in that video, and how much better they were going to look, inches from my face. She slowly lowered the ends, letting her massive tits push the material down until they were completely unsupported. She dropped the ends and reached for my hands, drawing them to her, now exposed chest.

"Feel free to touch, kiss, lick and suck anything you want."

Massive, was almost an understatement. I'd played with some big tits in the last several weeks, but these, were by far the biggest. Each huge black mound, was big enough to more than overflow both hands. I cupped under each one and hefted the surprisingly heavy orbs, bringing her erect, dark black nipples to face level. She leaned toward me, letting me guide one of her fat, hard, nipples to my mouth. "Ohhhhh fuck yes, baby." She cooed softly, as I stroked and teased her nipple with my tongue, as I suctioned it and a portion of her large, dark areola into my mouth.