Camping Exposure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to admit, I'm a tit man and at that moment I was in heaven. I moved from nipple to nipple, teasing each one with my tongue, lips and even my teeth, drawing moans and gasps of pleasure from her, as I coaxed her excitement higher and higher. "This is fun; but, how about we give my pussy a little attention too?" She panted softly.

"I'd love to." I agreed, as she pulled her tits from my face.

"Then how about I get rid of a few things?" She said with a grin, as she stood in front of me. She pulled the rest of her top off, leaving her naked from the waist up. She unzipped her skirt and wiggled her hips, making her tits swing side to side as she did, working the skirt over her big round butt and hips. She let it fall to the floor and I realized that she had on stockings, but no panties at all. "What do you think? Sexy enough to fuck?" She asked huskily, as she stood letting me enjoy the view.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind taking a turn licking that sexy pussy." I said, staring at her completely shaved mound and full round lips.

"You do huh. You wanna bury your face in my pussy, like you did my tits?"

"I wouldn't complain." I answered, with a smile.

"Then why don't we get rid of these." She said, bending over and reaching for my shorts. She tugged the legs and I lifted my butt off the sofa to let her pull them down and off. "Holy shit! Honey, she didn't tell me you had a cock like that."

"It's nothing special," I shrugged.

"Yeah. I bet she says that too." She said shaking her head. "I've seen a lot of dicks, and honey, THIS is a DICK!"

I shook my head and lay down on the sofa. "Bring that pussy here."

"As long as you don't mind if I wrap my other lips around this for a while." She grinned, moving to crawl onto the sofa with her face over my crotch and her crotch over my face. I looked up at her bare pussy, while my hands stroked the slick, silky stockings covering her thighs. I pulled a pillow under my head, to lift my face up toward her and then reached to her big round butt, to pull it down toward me.

"Oh damn." I groaned softly, as her mouth enveloped my raging hardon. I was getting pretty turned on, playing with Sue, before Victoria showed up, and after watching the video I was no less turned on. The only question I had was how long I could take the incredible sucking, tongue teasing and stroking of her hand and mouth, before I started pumping gallons into her mouth?

I stuck my tongue out and licked along her fat, full lips, none of her inner labia showing between them. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and used my fingers to spread her lips, exposing the dark edges of her inner labia and then, spreading a little more, her pink soft inner depths. I licked along her slit and then began to search out her clit.

"Oh fuck." She groaned around my cock, as I flicked and teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her pussy was leaking her juices on my face, as I licked and teased her, trying my best to not lose the battle between my legs. Her legs trembled and she moaned around my dick, as I licked and teased her, trying to return the sensations she was imparting, with the incredibly sexy job, she was doing on my member. No matter how hard I tried, though, I was losing the battle to hold back, and finally was no longer able to do so.

"OH GOD DAMN!" I gasped, as she used one finger to stroke the sensitive spot between my balls and anus. My whole body bucked up at her, as she teased the tip of her finger into my butt, sending what felt like an electric shock the full length of my dick. I closed my eyes and gasped, as my body bucked under her, pumping shot after shot of cum into her sucking mouth. "Oh God damn," I groaned again, as I lay panting, her mouth and tongue still gently sucking and licking, my now softening dick. "I thought you wanted to fuck it."

"I will. But I love a good mouth full of cum too." She said, as she pulled her face off my dick. She pushed up and pulled her pussy from my face. "Besides. I always like to give an orgasm for an orgasm, and honey, that was a nice sweet gentle one you gave me."

"It was?"

She stood up and looked down at me, holding a hand out for me. "Oh yeah. Most guys, they just attack your clit and call it good, but you teased all around and inside. It was a very long, slow, gentle orgasm. But now I'm ready for that intense, fuck my brains out, kind of climax."

She lay down on the sofa, where I had been laying, hooking one leg over the back of the sofa, the other on the floor, spreading her legs wide apart for me. My dick wasn't completely soft, but it wasn't hard enough to fuck her either. I crawled between her legs and leaned my face down to her tits, letting her hold them, for me to play and tease, while I held my dick with one hand and held myself up with the other. I began to tease my head up and down her slit, spreading her juices around with my head and teasing her clit with it at the same time. Her hands rubbed up and down my back, stroking me, as she moaned softly and coaxed me to push it into her. It took a few minutes to get my dick hard enough, then I did. I settled it into the entrance to her depths and then pushed it into her.

"Oh God, I need to be fucked hard." She moaned, "fuck me hard. Fuck me honey!"

I stroked into her, slowly at first, afraid that I might slip out, but that gave way to long powerful strokes, as my dick hardened further. In and out I stroked, my white shaft disappearing between her dark black lips. She moaned loudly and encouraged me to fuck her hard, with my hard white cock. I could tell that my strokes were pushing her recent orgasm back to life, her hips rocking and pushing up at me with every stroke. I wasn't close to climaxing again, so I could concentrate on what I was doing, shifting my angle within her, driving us hard together, so my dick jammed hard into the end of her vaginal depths. In and out I worked, sweating enough to drip on her body, as I looked down at her massive tits rolling on her chest like two huge chocolate mounds of jello. God it was one hell of a sight, tempting me to lean down and capture one, so I did. I leaned my face to her right breast and sucked the huge black, rock hard nipple, into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned as I sucked and nibbled her hard nipple.

After more than thirty years of fucking one pussy, and having my mouth on one pussy and one set of tits, I'd suddenly, in the last few weeks, hit the mother load. I'd seen, touched, licked and fucked both young and middle aged women of a variety of ethnicities, but I had to admit, that fucking an African American woman seemed to be the most exciting so far. All three of them had been extremely hot looking, and extremely energetic partners. The one I was in now was bringing back very vivid memories of fucking my first black woman, standing on the back of a boat, in the rain. The thoughts were starting to cause my own climax to start building as Victoria humped her hips up at me and continued to verbally coax me to fuck and suck her hot body.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, jerking back, startled, releasing her hard nipple and almost pulling out of Victoria, at the unexpected hand on my butt. I pulled my face from Victoria's chest and twisted to look behind me. To my surprise, Julie was standing behind me, taking her clothes off. She held her finger to her lips to silence me and then continued stripping, until she was as naked as I was. She moved to the other end of the sofa and then gingerly climbed onto it, stepping across Victorias's head and then squatting down to push her pussy into Victoria's face.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes. White cock and a white pussy!" Victoria moaned enthusiastically, reaching up, to help pull Julie down to her face.

I pushed my dick back into her and started stroking again, my face, now inches, from where Victoria was eagerly licking her tongue between Julie's lips. What did I say about not being worried about my own climax? Within a very few minutes I was begging Victoria to come so I could come with her, the sight, inches from my face, more stimulation than I was prepared for.

My body bucked hard against Victoria and I felt my cock surge in her, pumping, what little cum was left after the last one, deep in her pussy. She jerked and trembled in time with my orgasm, her moans and gasps muffled by Julie's pussy. When my cock had softened, I pulled out of her, and flopped back onto the other end of the sofa, staring at my cum, oozing from Victoria's pussy, though not for long. Julie leaned down, pushed her face between Victoria's legs and began to lick and suck her pussy, cleaning up my leaking cum, occasionally looking up at me with a smile, so I could see her cum covered face.

I sat there, staring at the two of them lick and suck each other's pussies, until I had recovered and had another hardon building. I thought about joining the two of them and then decided I had someplace else that this hardon needed to go. "Julie, make sure you lock up when Victoria goes home. I'm going up to our room." I told them as I got off the sofa. I got a grunt in response before I headed up to see Sue, intending to jump into the shower before climbing into bed with her.

The light was out and I was hoping she wasn't asleep as I walked through the bedroom. I closed the door, turned on the water and stepped into the shower. I was just lathering myself up when I felt hands around my waist, one slipping down to grasp my dick, the other sliding up to my chest. I felt lips on the back of my neck. "Is this for me?" Sue whispered softly as she pressed her tits against my back.

"It is." I answered.

"So I can pick where I get it?"

"You can." I agreed.

"I can't offer you a roof top, but we have a back yard." She whispered.

I smiled as she pushed me toward the water to rinse me off. She reached her hand from my chest to turn off the water and then stepped back. I followed her out of the bathroom, my hand in hers, and down the steps and out the back. I hoped the bugs wouldn't be too bad, but then realized I didn't have to worry. She pulled me out into the middle of the back yard, and the mist that was wafting across the whole yard form the in ground sprinklers that were spraying the grass. She turned to warp her arms around me. "Make love to me." She whispered.

I pulled her tightly to me and the two of us kissed softly as the chilly mist wet our bodies. I was afraid it might be too cold, but it was still hot and it actually felt good as I let my hands wander on my wife's body, finally stopping at her firm round butt. I squeezed her cheeks and pulled her to me, trapping my dick between us. I lifted her up, breaking the kiss, making her giggle like a little girl, at least until I lowered her back down, my dick now pressed to her wet pussy. She moaned softly as I lowered her down more, my dick thankfully finding the right hole, and slipping inside.

"Nice trick." She whispered. "Practiced that one?"

"Actually, only done it a couple times. But this is by far the best." I whispered as we started to rock our hips, driving my dick in and out of her pussy, her tits rubbing up and down my chest as we moved. I enjoyed every moment of the intimate love making, the two of stopping when she had climaxed and the water had begun to feel a bit too cool. She led us back up to our bedroom where we dried each other off, and then she pushed me onto my back on the bed and climbed onto me. With the lights now off, she lay down on me, my hardon deep in her pussy and her tits pressed to my chest. She pulled the blanket over us and whispered for me to hold her. I held her tightly against me and we fell asleep together, clinging to each other and coupled in the most intimate way possible. Even with all the issues we faced, I was still confident we could get through this as long as we kept loving each other.