All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 10'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguy7 months ago

Interesting I can see your way out I think. Hoping for a long happy ending

oldsage_1oldsage_17 months ago

Oh you devil! The plot just keeps expanding. Hot! Keep it cuming. I'm in till the end!

Cheers

SAGE

mybikecruisesmybikecruises7 months ago

When do June and Adam go to court; do the plan on calling some of the women that have been identified as witnesses? Could Adam break any deprograming and take them back over with a look or a smile?

(Charlie Manson's girls)

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

Wonderful chapter that continues to entertain and arouse us. It was mentioned in earlier chapters that Adam could call up one of his victims and use the tigger word to add or change a programmed impulse, so why can playing back the video work? Thank You and watching for more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She's fucked hundreds of guys, and has the temerity to get jealous? Bad enough she put limits on him. Getting jealous? Not leaving after that is just another nail in the coffin holding his manhood and dignity. So pathetic.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

The story is getting frustrating. This guy is basically limitless and magical with his conditioning, and nothing can help but Sue getting fucked over and over by various people, and then she gets mad at Allen for wanting to deal with someone fucking her at work? And now he can reinforce this shit just via the phone? What is fun about this scenario where the MMC just gets shit on over and over and over again? Where is the win?

IveBignuttsIveBignutts7 months ago

A GREAT STORY indeed ! I hope it goes up to chapter 35. I hope Allen will be able to keep up with all his females. I'm enjoying this story ... one of the best here on Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES