Camping Exposure Ch. 10

Story Info
Sue and Allen deal with others Adam programed.
12.8k words
4.74
6.1k
9

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

Thursday morning felt normal. I was up and working in the kitchen, making lunches, still wearing my bed pants, as usual. This time it wasn't a surprise, to hear bare feet padding across the tile floor. I was starting to get used to hearing Julie come into the kitchen in the morning, wrap her arms around me and push her hands into my pants or push my pants down, so I just waited, working on making lunch. She stepped behind me, her hands on my hips and then she pushed my pants down.

I turned in her arms, planning on giving her a hug, a kiss on the forehead and sending her away so I could finish what I needed to. I looked at the big black tits, inches from my chest, and then up to Victoria's grinning face.

"She told me to just come push your pants down, that you wouldn't mind being naked, while you made me a quick breakfast."

"I, um. No. Um. You stayed the night?" I asked, in surprise.

"Well, we kinda got involved and neither of us wanted to call it quits, so, yeah, we just slept together." She said, reaching down to my hardening dick. "As much as I'd love to let you fuck my brains out for breakfast, all I have time for is a cup of coffee and toast. I gotta get home to change, before I go into work."

"Uh. Okay. Sure." I agreed. "Coffee is in the coffee maker and bread is in the cabinet over the toaster."

"Thanks sweetie." She said, stepping closer and pressing her tits and hard nipples to my chest. "I could get used to this." She whispered, as she rubbed my, now hard, dick around the upper most part of her pussy lips. "A nice hard cock first thing in the morning. Haven't had that in quite a few years. Maybe I do have time for a quickie."

"I don't think. I mean, I had permission last night. Not this morning."

"I could go ask her, if you want." She grinned, arching her back a little bit, to work my head between her lips. She rocked her hips a little, to grind her clit across my fat head. "Or not. Mmmmmmm. This is fun too." As much as I wanted to, I really couldn't help myself. Feeling her rubbing my head around her pussy lips was just too tempting. I reached around her and grabbed her huge cheeks and gently pulled her toward me. I felt her guide my head between her hot lips, as I pulled us together, my head sliding along her pussy, until her thighs pressed to mine, my cock between her thighs. I let my fingers reach under her full round cheeks and find my engorged head. I pushed it up with my fingers, working my hips slightly, to slide my shaft and head between her lips, my head teasing across the leaking entrance to her depths and her anal rosebud.

"Why don't I just turn around and let you get it really deep in there?" She asked softly. Not waiting for me to answer, she pulled herself back and turned around anyway. She bent over and reached behind her to find my cock and guide it to her sopping wet entrance. She rubbed my head up and down her slit, rubbing her juices into it, and then nestled it into the entrance of her depths. She pushed back, forcing me into her vagina, as she pushed her ass back toward me. "Now, why don't you give both of us a really good morning," she said huskily, "if I'm gonna be late for work, might as well be worth it, right?"

"Oh damn." I groaned, as I sunk slowly into her very wet, and very ready, pussy. I held her hips and began to thrust into her, working my shaft deeper and deeper, until I was pounding against her bare ass, her huge tits swinging wildly under her chest. In and out I slammed, jamming my cock hard, all the way into her, making her gasp and moan in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck yes. That's it, baby. Make me come. Make mama come on your cock!" She gasped, as I drove over and over into her. I felt her body start to shudder and tremble, so I reached around her thighs and between her legs, to work a finger between her lips. "FUCK YES!" She cried, as my finger found her clit, making her, already started climax, blast to a higher level in seconds. "OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" She cried, as her body suddenly bucked against me, her legs and arms trembling as I felt her juices running down my legs. "OH GOD YES!" she cried even louder, as my cock began to jerk and spurt inside her, my own climax pushed over the edge, by the sudden squeezing and spasming of her pussy.

I stood there, panting, my cock twitching inside her, as I gently stroked one finger between her lips. She straightened up and pulled my other hand around her body to her left breast, pressing my palm to it as my softening cock slipped from her.

"Oh yeah. Now that's the way start a day." She whispered, twisting her head and upper body around, enough to try and kiss me.

"I should say." Sue said, as she walked in, only partly dressed. "I wondered who was getting the good morning treatment, and it didn't sound like Julie." She walked to the table and the toothpicks from the shot glass. "So how many did you use last night?"

"Just one." I answered breathlessly.

She took two out of her hand and tossed them on the table, dropping the remaining five into the glass, with a bit of a glare at me. "Once these are used up, I don't know that I want to keep doing this."

"No?"

"Uh-uh. You're having too fucking much fun, fucking too many women."

I was a little shocked, to say the least. "Wasn't it you that started that, at the campground?"

"Don't keep throwing that at me. It was a mistake. We both know that. I did it, but it's over with. How about we just try and keep it between us and Debbie and Joe?"

"And me?" I heard Julie ask as she stepped into the room, "or not?"

"Okay. You too, until you move out. This is just getting way out of hand."

"I think she's jealous." Victoria said, as she stepped away from me.

I looked down, my bed pants were soaking wet, and there was a puddle on the floor. I looked back up at the scowl on my wife's face. "And you can clean that up too. You made the mess." She turned on her heel and walked out, clearly angry.

"Oops!" Victoria said, following it with a giggle. "She was jealous. You better go fuck her, before she gets even more pissed at you."

I stepped out of my bed pants and picked them up before walking out of the kitchen and heading to the bedroom. I heard the bedroom door close hard, not quite a slam, but hard. I walked to it and opened it slowly, finding her standing in front of her dresser, her hands on the top edge, her head hanging down, crying. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist loosely. She turned as she felt me, and laid her head on my shoulder and continued to cry. I gently stroked her back, trying hard not to rub in a way that would trigger her, in particular, not rubbing her shoulders and neck, or along her spine in the little dip just above her firm butt cheeks.

"I'm sorry." She gasped, between fading sobs. "I shouldn't have been angry. This is all my fault. If I hadn't gone over to June's, none of this would have happened."

"Hey. We promised not to try and place blame on that anywhere but Adam, right? It is what it is. We're working it out, aren't we? I mean, how about last night? Wasn't that good?"

"It was. But what happens when I get better? Are you still going to want to have sex with all those women?"

"Why would I? I mean, you were enough for over thirty years, why would that change now?"

"Was I? Was I really enough, or did you just limit what you wanted, because it was all I'd give you?" She sniffed.

"Is that what you're worried about?"

"Partly."

"And the other part?"

"That you're going to find having sex with some of the other women, is better than what you have with me."

I chuckled softly. "You know what Debbie said, after we had sex on the roof yesterday?"

"No, what?"

"She said that now that she'd had sex with me, and seen us have sex together, she realizes just how different it is. With her, and honestly with other women, it's just sex. But with you, it's a tender, emotional, loving exchange. It's different with us, in a way that it can never be with anyone else. I really hope that it's the same way with you. Sex with you is special. Sex with other women Is just, well, sex. Not all that much different, from the sex I had before I met you, or while I was gone to college. I mean, with you it was always something special. When I was gone, I tried to find that with someone else, and God knows, I tried enough times, but it was never the same. That's why I was glad we got back together after college. I mean, there was no one that touched me, like you did."

"You mean that?"

"I do. And I still believe it."

"Even after all the guys I've had sex with in the last few months?"

"I don't know how many, and I don't want to know. I just want you to be mine again, like we were when we just got back together. Do you remember that? How intense and emotional sex was for us?"

"I do," she nodded, with a sniff.

"If we can get back to that, with just you and me, I don't think there is anything that could ever pull us apart."

She nodded again and then pushed me away. "Well, until then, you better go take another shower. You smell like pussy, and it's not mine this time."

I nodded and headed back to the shower for a quick wash. By the time I was done and dried off, she was gone from the bedroom. I dressed and headed down to finish lunches, finding them already finished. She was at the stove, frying some scrambled eggs for our breakfast. I walked up behind her and kissed her, sliding my hands up under her scrub top, to cup her bra encased boobs, giving them a gentle squeeze. "Hey, you know what?"

"What?"

"Yours is still the body that turns me on the most."

"Really? Not even that student at work? You seemed pretty damn turned on yesterday. That's why you were swimming, wasn't it? Too much sex drive?"

"Maybe."

"Well, don't maybe yourself into trouble, okay?"

"Not a chance!" I answered with a kiss. She used her butt to push me back, then dished the eggs onto plates, with bacon and toast already on them. We ate and she headed off to work.

---o---

It was a quiet morning, once I got to work, at least until class time. I headed off to my ten o'clock lecture and walked into the large lecture hall. I took care of getting my lecture queued up on the computer, then looked up at the mostly full lecture hall. My eyes found Elain and Gina sitting next to each other, right in the middle, fifth row back. At first, I didn't notice anything unusual, but then it struck me. Elain had a button-down shirt on over some kind of top, and a very, and I do mean, VERY, short skirt. She was watching me and when she knew for sure my eyes were on her, she pushed her knees apart. From my vantage point, she was giving me a look up between her thighs, all the way to her, very clearly bare pussy. I was immediately concerned that someone might see what she was showing off, and then realized that there was little risk of that, with only five rows in front of her. No, where she was sitting put her pussy almost at the same level as my eyes, and was giving me a very clear view, up between her thighs.

I closed my eyes and shook my head slightly, hoping she'd get the message. When I opened my eyes and looked up at her again, instead of having done anything to cover herself, she simply grinned at me and slipped one hand into the front of her unbuttoned shirt. I stared at her as she slowly pushed the edge of the shirt to the side, until one of her completely bare nipples peeked out at me.

I tried hard to ignore it, and walked back to the podium, trying to get my mind off of what I had seen. I messed with my slides for a moment and then decided to start. As lectures go, it was the hardest one I've done, in many years. Not because the material was hard, but because it was almost impossible to keep my train of thought and NOT look at Elain, who left her pussy completely on display for me the entire period, and occasionally flashed her left nipple at me, any time she thought I was looking in her direction, which was frequent, since she was sitting in the middle of the room.

I was actually quite glad that class was over, when I let them go. The students filed out of the room, coming down to the stage and dropping off their homework before heading out of the auditorium. I wasn't surprised to see Gina and Elain bringing up the rear of the stream of students, clearly trying to be last, or nearly so. Both put their papers on the stack on the table, before Elain asked if I had time to answer a question or two.

"I always try to have time for my students." I answered, "what can I answer for you?"

"I think maybe back at your office. This might take a few minutes."

"Alright." I agreed, with some trepidation. I lowered my voice. "Just so long as we're not alone. I don't think that'd be appropriate."

She smiled. "Not to worry. Gina'll be there."

Somehow that didn't seem like it would really resolve the worry, but I agreed, and she followed me back to my office. I walked in and she followed, with Gina right behind. Gina pushed the door closed behind us and stood with her back to the door, leaning against it, effectively blocking the small window with her back.

"So, professor, I wanted to finish what we started yesterday." Elain said, with a grin. "There were just too many students around for me to do this." She reached for her hips and slid the short skirt down, letting it slide all the way to her ankles, leaving her completely naked, below the waist. Her long sleeve shirt went next, sliding down her arms, to flutter to the floor. She pushed the stretchy little tube top down her body, over her hips and let it to slide to the floor, around her ankles.

"Jesus." I swore quietly, as I stared at her, standing in nothing but a pair of running shoes.

"Your turn." She said with a grin.

"Huh?"

"Your turn. I mean, It's only fair, right?"

"Elain! Put your clothes back on!" I hissed quietly. "You know what would happen if someone saw you like this in my office?"

She smiled. "Oh yeah. I do."

"Then why are you trying to get me into trouble?"

"Who says I am?" She asked sweetly, as she stepped out of the skirt and top that were around her ankles. She stepped toward me, while I backed up as far as I could, running out of room to retreat. She stepped right to me and pressed herself against me, lifting herself on her tip toes, to press her lips to mine. She kissed me wetly, erotically, her slender, sexy body pressed to mine, as she fumbled with my belt between us. "Come on professor. You know you want to. Help me out here and I promise, you'll enjoy the hell out of it."

"Elain, why are you doing this?" I asked, as I tried to stop her from pulling the front of my pants apart.

"Cuz it's fun." She whispered, "I want you to fuck me. No grades, no strings attached. I just wanna see your hard dick sliding in and out of my pussy. Come on professor, please!?" She asked urgently.

I looked to Gina, who just stood there, smiling. "Don't expect me to help. I'm just here in case she can't convince you."

"And if she can't?"

"Then I take her clothes and leave. She can have them back when she gets back to the house."

"Wait! What? You'd leave her here, in my office, naked?"

"Why not? Besides, he told her to."

"Who? Who told her to do this?"

"I can't tell you. But he told her, she has to convince all of her professors to fuck her, in their offices. If she can't, she has to walk home naked.

"Wait a second. She's done this to other professors?"

"You're the third. She's got two more to go. Personally, I think she enjoyed Professor Wilson the best."

"Professor Wilson? Peggy?"

"Uh huh. God, she moaned like crazy, when Elain licked her pussy. So, you going to fuck her, or are you gonna make her walk out of here naked?"

"Who's making her do this?"

"Her ex-boyfriend."

"Her ex-boyfriend? Seriously? And you're going along with this, why?"

She looked down at the floor. "Cuz we're best friends and if she doesn't, then I have to walk into Delta Sigma naked and ask them all to fuck me."

I shook my head in surprise. "You have to do what?"

"I have to let all the guys in Delta Sigma fuck me."

"Why would you have to do that?"

"Because he said so."

"Who's he, and why would he say that? Why would you just obey him?"

"I have to. I can't tell you why, I just do, because he was mad at me for telling Elain to dump him. But he was cheating on her. He was always cheating on her, but she never saw it. She just kept fucking him and his friends and she wouldn't listen that it wasn't right. It wasn't! She shouldn't have had to do it. She didn't used to want to do that kind of thing. But once she started dating him, hell, she'd strip in front of anyone and fuck him, if he asked. And sometimes he let his friends fuck her, when he was done. It was disgusting. I told her to stop, to break up with him." She said, the words pouring out of her so fast, that she could barely take a breath. "But he got mad and...and...I don't know why, but I have to make her do this. I have to."

"What's his name?" I asked quietly, dreading the answer.

"I can't say. He told me I can't ever say his name again." She said, as Elain worked on trying to get my pants open while I was distracted with Gina.

"Gina. This is really important. Was his name Adam?"

Gina looked at me in surprise, her eyes wide. "Oh fuck." She grunted, as she suddenly started to undo the front of her pants. Without looking at me again, she pushed her shorts down and then her panties, pushing them all the way to her ankles. As soon as she had done that, she pulled her shirt and bra up, exposing her perky, C cup, tits to me. She closed her eyes and leaned against the door again, sliding one hand between her legs and reaching the other to her tits. As I watched, she began to finger her pussy, pushing first one finger and then a second into her completely shaved pussy, bending her legs and spreading her knees, to give her hand room. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." She grunted, as she pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Jesus. Gina. What the hell are you doing?" I gasped, stunned at what I was seeing. "Fuck." I grunted, as a hot, wet mouth closed around my dick. I looked down, Elain had gotten my dick out of my pants and was now sucking it eagerly, slurping and licking it. I looked back to Gina, who was completely ignoring us, intently working her fingers in and out of her pussy, her other fingers pulling and pinching her nipples.

"Come on Professor C. Fuck me!" She said, standing up and moving to sit on my desk. She pulled me by my dick toward her, aiming my head for her wet pussy. She reached with her legs and dug her heels into my ass, pulling me toward her.

"Elain, we can't!" I protested, trying to pull back from her, her heels digging harder into my ass, to keep me from doing so.

"You have to! I have to! He said I have to! I don't want to run naked. I don't. All you have to do is fuck me, just for a minute. Just put it in and fuck me and I can say we did!"

"Shit! This can get me fired!" I swore quietly, realizing that I was already in a horribly compromising position. Two naked girls in my office, with my pants around my ankles? No one and I mean no one, is going to believe that I didn't have something to do with this! I was fucked, literally. The only thing I could think to do, was to put it in her for a minute and then she could say she was fucked, and get dressed again.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She moaned loudly, as I let her pull me toward her, letting my fat dick force its way into her hot, wet pussy. "Oh God, you're sooo much bigger than Doctor J was. Ohhhhhh yeah. Fuck me Doctor C. Fuck me good!"

If this was Adam's work, if he wanted her to fuck all her profs on their desks, she'd just try another time, if I didn't do it now. I looked down at her sexy little body and started thrusting into her, trying hard to make it as short and sweet as possible. In and out I pushed, watching her little body shake and move with each impact of my body against her ass, her legs now held high in the air. In and out I pushed, watching her and then watching Gina fingering herself closer and closer to climax. I prayed no one would come while any of this was happening, except us of course. And that was going to happen damn soon after the teasing I'd gotten from her in class.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers