All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 11'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ArediaAredia7 months ago

This story is one of my current favourites. I'd thought, back around Chapter 6, that it was about to end, but you keep finding new and convincing ways to keep it going. I love it! :) Can't wait for the next chapter!

GabbyDHGabbyDH7 months ago

You are one of my favorite authors. However, this "story" has gone on long enough. Wait until you finished then post as novel length. Or, give a synopsis to start, as wasted time going back to figure out who is doing what et al. Yes, once I figure out what is going on, I enjoy the story as I did the previous never ending chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! This got interesting!! I've said a couple of times that Adam and friends needed some concrete shoes and a ride aboard the SS Karma's a Bitch. But, the way in which Adam and company were dispatched was truly something, I'm impressed and a little scared! Curious to see how this plays out.

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

WOW!!! All of the developments happening on this chapter was incredible. Sue’s revelations, Sylvia’s discovery and Sue’s sudden need to lick cum from a pussy. The mysterious call from Officer Julie then the description of the torture and punishment that Adam and the two others got was true sadistic payback for what they did to various female victims. Then the surprise that Allen was also drugged & programed. The final shock being the seduction of Officer Julia which might not be over. Thank You and you sure have kept this story exciting and interesting.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

The ending of Adam is a fitting one, if it's true. There's always the chance that Julia thinks this because of Adam's imprinting. And now he's away and free because he's supposedly dead. I'd want to see the body.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises7 months ago

The next surprises could come in the following actions:

1. Adam's mother is going get caught with Adam's list of friends that were always at the house to help him abuse the women and get them programed to love his perversion of them. She is also a client list of frequently called men and women (to include Dr Kim), he sold these women or their videos to. On these lists is red pen marking who has been killed and yellow marks of who is next.

2. Dr Kim is caught instead of June killing as above, to cover his training of Adam, June and friends before they can cut deals to reveal the training films of Dr Kim and his wife training them on the process and the money they can make, as well as what his cut of take is.

BiggamusBoyRexBiggamusBoyRex7 months ago

I'm loving this series of stories. Very well conceived and executed.

And I can tell that there's still a lot that can be told. Looking forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LOTS of surprises in this chapter, it was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's getting even more wierd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES