Camping Exposure Ch. 11

Story Info
A getaway at the lake doesn't end how Allen plans.
16.2k words
4.8
6.4k
10

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers

I was hoping for a quiet Friday. The week had already been tumultuous enough. Between Victoria and Elain, I wasn't sure what to expect, anymore. Life, as a whole, had spiraled out of control and I often felt like I was in a bad episode of the twilight zone. Part of me just wanted to run away for the weekend, just to get some quiet time with Sue. The idea was so appealing, that I called and suggested just that to Sue. She seemed a little distracted when I talked to her, but she agreed, maybe some time alone would be good for us. I wasn't sure I wanted to haul the camper and boat both, so I started making my list of things that I needed to pack for just a short tent camping weekend. Tent spots at the campground were easily obtainable, as compared to electric trailer spots, which were notoriously hard to get on short notice. Other than Debbie coming in, to ask if I wanted to go off and fuck, in just those words, and having three classes to teach, the day was surprisingly quiet. Even my class with Elain and Gina was as normal as it could be, both girls missing from class. I hoped nothing had happened to them, but at the same time, I hoped nothing was going to happen to me.

I got off work and headed home to start gathering gear, so we could leave first thing in the morning. It had been a while since I'd done any tent camping, but I had all the stuff, including the nice ten-inch thick air mattress, that pretty much filled the whole dome tent I was packing. By the time Sue got home from work, I had the bulk of the gear out of the shed and packed into the truck. Much to my surprise, she wanted to go this evening to get as much time together as we could. We each packed our duffel bags. I loaded a cooler with enough food to get us through the weekend and hooked the truck up to the boat. Dinner would be some kind of fast food on the road, but I didn't care. Sue had changed into a pair of micro shorts, I didn't even know she owned, and a snug fitting, and very thin, tank top, sans bra. She saw me checking her out and playfully wiggled her chest side to side, to make her tits wiggle for me. I had a hunch this was going to be an enjoyable weekend, if things kept going the way they were starting.

We arrived at the campground, picked an open tent site and went to work setting up. Sue had suggested we pick one of the more wooded ones along the water, which would give us a little more privacy. I readily agreed, hoping that meant she wanted to be playful, and we went to work setting up the tent and kitchen stuff. I hadn't been tent camping in a while, and I'd gotten a bit spoiled, with things like beds and air conditioning. It was getting hot and I was soon stripped down to just my shorts and shoes, as I climbed into the tent and started inflating the ten inch thick, queen sized, air mattress.

"Hey sexy." Sue whispered, as she crawled into the tent with me, pushing me over onto the partly inflated air mattress that practically filled the small tent.

"Hey yourself." I answered, as she crawled over me and lay on top of me.

"Make love to me." She whispered.

"Now? I thought you'd want to go fishing."

"There's plenty of time for that." She answered, moving her hands between us to start undoing my shorts. I grinned and allowed her to get my shorts undone and pushed down, along with my briefs. Laying naked on the still inflating air mattress, I watched as she stood up in the tent and began stripping. The zippered windows and door were all hanging open, but she didn't seem to care as she took off her shirt and then shorts, revealing that that was all she had on. She knelt down again, this time over me, reaching for my already hard dick and aiming it for her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she forced herself down over my engorged mushroom head. I held her hips as she began to lift and lower herself, her strokes short and choppy as she lubricated my shaft with her juices and worked herself further down my appendage. "Oh yes," she sighed, as she wiggled herself on my now fully engulfed dick. She looked down at me and smiled, leaning down until she could press her lips to mine.

We shared a long, hot kiss that seemed to excite her even more, her hips soon moving up and down while we kissed, stroking her pussy on and off of my cock. She broke the kiss and lifted herself, just high enough for her tits to swing between us, her nipples brushing my chest, with each rock she made. "Oh damn," I groaned in pleasure, as she worked us both closer and closer to climax.

We were suddenly interrupted by the air pump, which had now fully inflated the mattress, popped out of the inlet and began flopping around on the tent floor as the air inside the mattress started rushing out the open hole. She tried to reach for the inlet to cap it, and ended up rolling off of me and onto the tent floor. We both laughed, as we reinserted the pump to top off the mattress again, and then seal the inlet plug in place, "Now, where were we?" She whispered, as we sat on the floor at the end of the air mattress.

"Tell you what, you climb back up there and I'll show you."

She grinned and climbed onto the mattress, laying on her back, spread eagle. "Like this?"

"I think that's just about perfect." I answered, as I crawled up between her legs. She lay watching my face as I moved over her and then guided my dick into her. She closed her eyes and moaned as my fat shaft pushed back into her hot, wet depths.

"Oh yes. I love how you feel in me."

"And I love how it feels to be in you." I whispered back, as I started stroking slowly in and out of her. She wrapped her arms loosely, around my back and lifted her legs, so she could rest her heels on my butt, allowing me to stroke even deeper into her. In and out I pushed, my pace quickening as her breathing became more ragged, as the sensation of urgency built within me. I drove into her harder, making her breasts move and roll on her chest, a sight I loved, and which always turned me on even more. "Come for me lover, let me feel you come for me."

"Uh huh." She panted, "almost." I continued to stroke in and out, trying to hold my own climax back. Each thrust seemed to send tingles through my body, demanding that I let it have its way, but I continued to hold back, waiting for her climax to overtake her. She groaned loudly, as my cock felt her pussy start to clench around me. I smiled to myself and drove harder into her, knowing that she loved feeling it slam deep into her as she climaxed, and also knowing that it would be the final push, to my own climax. In and out I thrust, her moans growing louder, as my own climax pushed itself forward.

With a grunt, my body spasmed, jamming hard into her, the first pump of cum lancing deep into her body. Time and again, I felt my cock gush more into her, each accompanied by another strong spasm. Slowly they faded, leaving me laying on my wife, panting for air, the two of us enjoying the post orgasmic bliss. "I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I'm glad. I love you too. I never really thought about how special you were until all this happened. Not many husbands would have stood by me."

"I know. Most men are kinda funny that way. They don't mind being promiscuous, but they don't want their wives to be."

"And you know this how?"

"I talked to Sylvia today."

"You did? I know we were going to, but I didn't know you were going to do it alone."

"I wasn't. She called me. Apparently, Dick is being a dick. He thought she was cheating on him, so he set up a camera in their house."

"Uh oh."

"Uh huh. He got more than he was expecting."

"How bad?"

"Three different guys in a week's time."

"And?"

"Until she saw the video, she didn't exactly remember any of them. But afterward, well, she sorta remembers them, but kinda like me and Dr Kim, more like a dream."

"Does she know what's going on?"

"No. she just knows that each of them came to the door with a single red rose."

I chuckled. "Now that's a novel trigger."

"I want to tell her what's going on. But Dick, well, he's already moved out. I don't think he's going to listen."

"I'm sorry. You know I'll do what I can, to help any of your friends."

"I know. That's why I told her to come up tomorrow."

"Wait? What? I thought we were going to have a quiet weekend?"

"We will. She's just going to come for a few hours. Just so we can explain it to her." She whispered to me.

I frowned, but knew that there wasn't much I could do at this point. "Alright."

"I know what'll cheer you up."

"What's that?"

"Let's go put the boat in the water."

"We should, before it gets dark."

"Good. Think I should dress first?" She asked as she rolled me off of her and then sat up on the air mattress.

I chuckled, knowing she wasn't serious, but somehow feeling that it might be interesting if she was. "Yeah, might be a good idea."

She smiled back and climbed off the air mattress to pull on her shorts and shirt. I pulled my shorts back on, working the legs over my shoes, and then pulling them up, still buttoning them up as I followed her out of the still open tent door. I stopped to zip the tent closed to keep the bugs out and then headed to the truck. "You're not upset with me, are you?" she asked when I climbed into the truck.

"Well, I was hoping for a nice quiet weekend with just you."

"And you think if she comes, it won't be just me?"

I looked at her. "Honey. When has it been, since all this started?"

"Are you wishing it was back like it was a year ago?"

I was silent for a moment, trying to figure out how to answer that. "What I really wish, is that it was back the way it was that first year. after we got married. I think that was the best of times for us."

She laughed as I started the engine. "Oh honey. I know you have pills, for mister happy there, but you think you could actually keep up with that pace? I mean, how many days did we not have sex multiple times that year?"

I shrugged with a grin. "I don't remember, but I'd sure as hell like to try."

"Alright honey. We'll see."

I dropped it in drive and we drove around to the landing. The process of launching the monster sized pontoon boat is pretty easy, but it does take two. Once I was off the trailer, she took off, to pull the trailer back to the campsite, while I motored the boat around the point to the little cove near our site. She beat me back by a little bit, and I saw her coming down the hill through the woods as I was approaching the shoreline. She was dressed, sort of. Her shorts and shirt were gone and she had on some kind of net type beach wrap, which I assumed had a bikini on under it. She was carrying the plastic tote in her arms, that contained our collection of citronella candles. While the plastic tote pressed to her chest didn't let me see her breasts, the mesh beach wrap exposed enough in the twilight, that I could tell she didn't have anything on below her waist.

She stepped to the boat as it touched the shore, and held the tub of candles up to me, which I took. I was wrong, she didn't have a bikini on under the wrap. In fact, she didn't have ANYTHING on under the wrap! "I think we should go for a boat ride." She said with a grin, as she stepped onto the front of the boat.

"Sure, why not?" I agreed, stepping back to the driver's seat and pushing the throttle into reverse and backing the boat away from the shore. I turned us around and eased us out of the cove and into the main portion of the lake. I cranked some throttle into the one fifty horse engine, to get us up and going and then took a moment to enjoy the view of my wife sitting on the bench seat right across from me. She had her legs spread enough for me to see her bare pussy, and the wrap allowed me to watch her boobs bounce enticingly, as the boat bumped over the waves being kicked up by the wind. "I'm surprised!" I called to her, over the wind.

"About what?"

"Your attire."

She grinned. "Good, that was the idea."

"Anything you want to tell me?"

"Maybe later." We rode along for a while, the sun dipped fully below the horizon now, leaving the few clouds being painted a deep orange by the sinking orb. She looked around, presumably to see who else was out running around, and then stood up. She pulled the beach wrap off and tossed it onto the bench seat and sat down again, this time completely naked. "This is what you wanted, wasn't it? To be more like we were back then?"

"Actually, yeah."

"Over there!" She said, pointing toward the far shoreline.

I shrugged and turned the boat, cutting a long graceful arc in the water, heading toward the far shoreline. "Uh-uh! The buoy!" she called over the wind as she realized I was aiming for the narrow passage of deep water between the point and the underwater ridge. The lake was a reservoir, and the land that was flooded consisted of two fairly deep valleys, that had contained good sized streams. There was also one stretch where, right in the middle of the lake, another ridge had stuck up. The water there got as shallow as only a few feet, but once you slipped through the cut, the back side of the ridge fell off to almost fifty feet deep again, with an almost sheer drop to seventy feet deep in the main channel side of it. The ridge was a navigational hazard, and over the years I'd seen more than one boat ignore the buoys and hit the ridge. She apparently wanted me to head right to one of those. I shrugged and backed off the throttle, slowing the boat as we got closer. "I want to anchor right there."

"On the ridge?"

"Uh huh." She said, with a little grin.

I cut the throttle and let the boat float into the two-foot deep water, the top of the rocky ridge only a few inches below the pontoons. I dropped an anchor on the front of the boat and let the momentum carry us over the shallower top as I tied off the anchor. "Okay, what now?"

She moved to where I set down the tub of candles and began pulling out a number of them. She set them around the boat and lit them as the light faded. When she was done with those, she moved to the driver's console and switched on the anchor lights. "Okay. Get naked for me. I want you to make love to me in the middle of the lake."

It only took me a few moments to pull off my shorts, leaving the both of us naked, except for our water shoes. She moved to the rear boarding ladder and then climbed down onto the rocky ridgetop, the water only coming up to her knees. I followed her into the water. She took my hand and pulled me along the ridge line, careful to keep away from the almost sheer drop-off. When we were a good hundred feet or so from the boat she turned and put her arms around me. "Is this the kind of thing you miss about the way we were? Being naughty like this?"

"Yeah, actually, it is." I grinned, as I pulled her against me, her hard nipples pressed to my chest. We pressed our lips to each other's and stood in the middle of the lake, kissing for long minutes before she reached down and moved, my now rock-hard, dick between her legs.

"When you called, I was busy." She whispered, as she broke the kiss.

"Yeah?" I asked, as she began to work my head along her very wet pussy lips. "Mmmmmm. That's nice." I whispered, as she stepped her legs apart far enough to get my engorged head pressed between her soft sexy lips.

"I was. But I didn't know it." She whispered, as she worked my head to the entrance to her depths. "Hold my leg up." I reached my arm under her right leg, as she lifted it, holding it up to my hip. She reached her hand around her leg, to my dick and used her fingers to press me up against her. "Push it in." She coaxed, as if she really needed to. I pushed my hips up at her and felt my fat head slide into her opening, and then into the hot, wet depths of her vagina. "Mmmmmmmmm. Yes. God, I love having you inside me."

"I love being there. I always have." I mumbled, as I started to rock my hips. She moved against me, the two of us working my dick slowly in and out, not rushed at all, but slow and gentle. Not having sex, like I had with too many women lately, but making love the way she and I used to do it, when we were first married and so in love with each other. In and out I slipped, my fat head caressing her depths with each stroke we made in unison.

"Even after all of this? You still want me this way?"

"It wasn't your fault. You wouldn't have ever cheated on me, if he hadn't done what he did."

"But I still did it."

"Yeah, you did. And then I did. At least you have a good excuse. You couldn't help it. I wasn't being forced."

"No, but you were doing what I expected you to do. I shouldn't have done it, but I did."

"It's water under the bridge."

"What if I told you that I don't know everything that I've been doing? That maybe there's more I don't know about?"

"We'll deal with it, if something happens." I grunted, as I pushed the two of us closer to a mutual orgasm. I could feel her body stiffening as her climax approached, her pussy squeezing slightly, but not quite fully there yet.

"What if it's something, well, different."

"How different?" I asked, trying not to lose the climax that was, oh so close.

"What if I've also been having sex with women?"

I slowed my strokes a little, looking at her face in the dim light. "Well. Have you?"

"When you called, I was."

"Wait. You were having sex with another woman, when I called you today?"

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. Keep going. I want to feel you come in me." I started to stroke again, pushing in and out, drawing a pleasured moan from her lips. "Your phone call, it broke the spell."

"And you were having sex, but not with Dr Kim?"

"No. I was having sex with his wife. She was naked on the exam table and I was giving her oral sex. I was naked too and I could tell I'd already come. Oh shit. Here it comes honey. Come with me, please, come with me!?"

I started to thrust harder, picturing an Asian woman, laying naked on the exam table, her feet up in the stirrups, Sue's face between her legs, her big tits hanging down below her chest.

"AHHHHHH FUCK YES!" She cried, as her pussy clenched hard, around my thrusting cock. Her whole body trembled and I felt her leaking her juices around my stroking shaft.

"Uh. Fuck." I grunted, as my body hit its peak as well, the two of us climaxing together as we both flowed out at each other. I felt my cock surging into her, emptying what I had left, after the climax in the tent, pumping what it could, into her spasming pussy. We stood that way for only a minute or so before she moved my hand from her leg and stood again.

"Better," she whispered, pulling us together, as my dick slipped out of her. "I guess I should explain more."

"I think."

"You remember I told you about Dr Kim?"

"Yeah. You were going to take care of things."

"Well, I thought I was being so smart. I set up a camera and let him catch me alone in the exam room this morning, half undressed. I was pretending to change my scrub pants that had gotten messed up. Well, he did what he always does. He came in me through the speculum. Only this time, this time I was aware. I knew what he was doing. I could see it the whole time, only I pretended I was still out of it. After he was done and left, I sent the video to his wife. I figured she'd be seriously pissed. When she showed up at the clinic, I didn't want a scene, so I took her into the exam room."

"And you ended up naked how?"

"Actually, I don't know. But I think she did the same thing he did. She knows my trigger. He had to have told her. I'm beginning to think she was part of it, somehow. I sorta remember some weird dreams, where I was licking a woman, while someone was screwing me from behind. Some more, some that don't make sense. I remember watching you fucking women, sliding in and out of them right in front of my face. I'd watch you fuck them until they came, while they were licking me, trying to make me come. And then, then I'd let you pull out and lick your cum from them. I know, it sounds gross, but I remember it. I remember how it tasted, your cum mixed with theirs. Somehow I know I like it, the taste. Not watching you come, but licking them after and feeling them lick me and then tasting your cum. Sometimes I think I'd even suck on your dick until you got hard again and then put it back in so you could fuck them more if I hadn't come yet. I know, it's not at all like me, at least not for the last few dozen years, but now, now I think they weren't dreams. When I was licking her, I was enjoying it. I had my fingers inmy pussy and I was playing with myself and enjoying licking her."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers