Cam's Coterie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The city only has one kiss, has ever only had one, and we keep our numbers small. There are only eight of us in the city, and we feed and prey on the upper class and nobles, even as we dazzle and seduce them, move among them."

She waved her hand as if to encompass the room, and perhaps Fishtown.

"This is as far as I could get from them."

I asked, "What did you do?"

I noted Cassia had returned, and she held three large tomes in her arms. They weren't that thick actually, but they were longer and wider than any books I'd ever seen before, making them awkward. She also had a shit eating grin on her face, as she was putting them in a sack so we could carry them without everyone in the city seeing what they were.

Lysa sneered at my question, but I sensed it wasn't for me.

"The new master of the kiss is... abusive, and cruel. The old one wasn't, he treated me the way I wished to be treated, and always with respect before the others, and after living under him for two centuries I was accustomed to how things were. But he was thousands of years old, and he chose to end his life. They say vampires are eternal, and I suppose we could be, but humans weren't meant to live forever. I'm old, and powerful, over two centuries and was third in the kiss, but I'm no match for the new master who is over a thousand years old."

"You could leave the city, instead of hiding down here in the detritus."

She looked at me like I was an idiot, "I have to eat. All the food is in the city."

Oh, right. Blood.

She sighed, "I could feed on a family of farmers, but when a vampire feeds on one person too often there are unfortunate side effects. We need the large numbers of a city, and no one in my kiss would be caught dead in Fishtown."

"And the second?"

She shrugged, "Niri's not so bad, but also no match for our new master. I wished the old bastard would've put him down, but it wasn't to be."

I moved forward, and heard Cassia's sigh, and almost felt her eyeroll as she no doubt knew what I was up to. In truth, I wasn't sure, but I wanted to see her greatest sexual fantasy. She was in need, sexy, and perhaps would be open to making a deal of some kind. I also bet she was powerful, at least as strong as my Cassia, and her soul would feed me a lot of energy.

She had just almost gotten my mate killed, but that had been out of greed and her guild master's orders. I could almost admire the loyalty she'd held, a little bit anyway, for the thieves' guild giving her a place to hide and even prosper. The thief part tickled my morality a bit, but I wasn't naïve either.

She raised an eyebrow, when I closed and held out my hand.

I said, "We might be able to come to an accommodation of some kind, get you into better surroundings? Take my hand," I said the last three words firmly, and I could tell she was both a little attracted to me and quite a bit intimidated by me.

She placed her hand daintily into mine, and I saw double.

The vision was a little shocking actually, as well as a turn on in a twisted way. My Cassia wanted an equal, though she let me take the lead as the man in the relationship, she would make herself heard. That extended to the bedroom as well, she loved to be taken and cherished, but was just as happy taking me hard and fast from above.

My seductive fox shifter was almost the entire opposite, she put every decision in my hands, from the way she dressed to the way we fucked, what we had for lunch, and where she sat down. She was completely submissive, but my fox shifter would never accept or enjoy being shamed. In short, she was submissive in all things, but never a toy, and always to be treasured.

Lysa was unique as well. She had an aristocratic bearing, and clearly wanted to be treated like a lady in public, and even showed arrogance toward us despite her fear of us. In private however, in the bedroom, it was a completely different story.

She did want to be shamed, behind closed doors. I saw her fantasy, in the doubled vision, and I was in it. Her fantasies were very situational, since love wasn't involved, I starred in it merely because I was attractive and in front of her.

She was kneeling before me, and the stuff coming out of my mouth actually shocked me, and it seemed like the nastier I talked to her, the hotter and more breathlessly compliant she got. I don't mean just orders like Faith liked, this vampire lady with the bearing of a noble, wanted to be shamed, called names, and ordered to do filthy things. Crudely put, her greatest sexual fantasy was to be used as a three hole cum bucket, a vessel of pleasure, without any regard for her at all. She got off on it, the shame fed her libido, and led to the wildest and most powerful of orgasms in her vision.

It was a step past the submissiveness of Faith, she truly wanted to be used, but at the same time it was far more limited of a submission, since it only applied in the bedroom. I imagined if I called her a cum slut in that moment, she'd have tried to kill me in outrage. It was a fantasy bedroom game, where she got to give up all her authority, stress, worries, and just let go and put everything in a man's hands.

I also suspected that's what she'd meant, by her old master treating her how she wanted to be treated, and that he always treated her like a lady in front of the others. I also suspected that the unnamed cruelty of the new master vampire was he abused her verbally, and perhaps even physically, in front of the others, instead of just using her in private, where she could feed on and enjoy the shame, yet preserve her dignity in public. More than that, shamed and embarrassed got her off, but pain definitely did not, she wasn't a masochist, at least not physically, just emotionally.

Honestly, I wasn't even sure what to do with all that. There was a part of me that knew, as a half sex-demon, I could be that for her. Treat her as a nasty slut in the bedroom, then as a lady outside of it, without judgement. It'd even be fun, I suspected, the thought of us sharing that nasty secret, as we showed the world a lady of breeding and station. Beyond that, it was a sexual kink, which meant my power would prompt me, and I'd know the perfect amount to push it, not a step less or a step too far.

But another part of me wondered at what Cassia and Faith would think of it, would they look at me differently if I treated Lysa that way in front of them? Not to mention the idea of convincing Lysa that in front of Cassia and Faith was still in private, because I wouldn't be sending my mates away for our time together, even if she went for the deal.

My cock was still voting to try, and I was an eighteen-year-old man and sex demon, so the vote counted heavily. On the other hand, I was also in control, I still didn't know enough yet.

All that happened very quickly as I raised her hand to my lips, and I kissed it. I smirked, when I saw her quiver, and definitely in a good way.

There was one more thing I'd learned in that vision, she didn't have jet black hair at all, which made sense. Her lightly tanned skin was too light for that hair color, and her blue eyes were too light as well.

"You look far more fetching as a golden blonde."

Her eyes widened slightly in alarm, "What are you?"

She pulled off her wig when I didn't answer, and shook her hair out, it looked good. Long, down to her lower back, and it fell in golden ringlets.

"It's a disguise of sorts."

I nodded, "We should talk, I know what you want, what you like in a man?"

It was a slight risk, but I told her what I was, what we were, and about the coterie. That we could offer her a place, be powerful allies, and she would in turn feed me and sexually get what she needed and wanted. I didn't give up any personal secrets, but I didn't hold back all that much either.

She frowned, "So, you are suggesting we become allies, I assist you when your coterie needs it, you assist me with my little problem, and in addition to that, I feed you energy during sex? The first two parts sound like an equal exchange. That last part seems rather one sided, what do I get out of it?"

Cassie laughed which drew Lysa's gaze, and then she said, "The best sex you've ever had, and the most intense orgasms of your life. Trust me, it's far from one sided, and about as far from an onerous duty you can get."

Well, that was handy, and it put a smirk on my face. I thought of myself as confident and not arrogant, but I had to admit I was toeing that line closely when it came to my prowess at sexually pleasing my ladies. It was also a good sign that Cassie would give the woman a real chance, if she was arguing for the vampire to join us.

I leaned forward, and whispered, "Just imagine how hot and shamed you'll get, when I blow my load in your face, while they watch. And I'll always treat you like a lady in public, but I hold no secrets from my mates, so consider that as well. They are private."

She blushed, and her body flushed with desire, I could see it in her light blue eyes. She was both horrifyingly embarrassed by the idea and as equally heated up by it.

She licked her lips, perhaps subconsciously, "If you helped my current kiss master to... have an accident, and free me and the others from his cruel and callous treatment, I'd want to return to them. They're my family."

I nodded, for two hundred years was a hell of a lot of history and loyalty, and I wouldn't trust her if she just tossed it away.

"What would you suggest?"

She said, "I can see your group is a power to be reckoned with, and that will only grow as your witch learns the knowledge in those tomes. The other part of things appeals to me as well. But I could never be your mate, I'm too set in my ways, and independent... outside the bedroom."

She bushed at that last, and then looked over at Cassia and Faith. She shook her head, and I couldn't blame her for being embarrassed, we hardly knew each other yet and were talking extremely frankly.

"Point is, does your coterie need to stay with you at all times? I would be willing to be an ally at a distance, and even come by your place once a day for that feeding you mentioned, but otherwise I'd be with my family and among those we feed from. My kiss and your coterie would be allies of sorts, through our lasting connection, and for the singular and great service you provided to all of us. That is what we're talking about right, killing the fucking bastard, excuse my language."

I nodded slowly, "That would be more than sufficient, I don't need you to live with us, just be our ally and feed me, and we'll be yours. As to that last... what are his crimes exactly? As you might have picked up earlier, I don't kill lightly, even when trespassed against. The witches earned their deaths last night, by murdering one of mine, and attempting to kill me."

She verified my suspicions with her next words.

"Personally, he treats me like a slut in front of the others, in inappropriate places and in front of company. He also hit me, got off on seeing me in pain, which is something I don't like in any part of my life, and is the main reason I left.

"He's cruel, to the others as well, treats everyone as a disposable resource, leads through fear, and is pushing us to gain a more solidified hold on the nobility to influence things instead of just playing and staying mostly in the shadows. Not a great crime perhaps, the nobility could use a kick in the ass, but it endangers the kiss and could lead to exposure, which wouldn't be good for anyone.

"Lastly, I suspect he's hunting off our chosen reservation, not like I am now in hiding, but so that he can express his cruelty in full measure on those he feeds from. He can't exactly beat the nobles, or rape them during feeding, it would cause too many waves and questions if a noble were to show up with black and blues, or broken bones, that they couldn't remember getting. The best I could say of him, is he isn't a murderer, he's too cruel for that, you can't enjoy causing pain if your victim is dead, after all."

Faith said, "An alpha like that would be put down by the entire pack. He should be protecting and nurturing his kiss, not abusing them for his own amusement."

Cassia said, "Sounds like the world would be a better place without him. You said earlier our influence would rise with the knowledge in the book?"

Lysa raised her eyebrow in true surprise, "You don't know? The secrets of warding and permanent spells are in those tomes, an art lost to all but the coven you destroyed, at least in Cyrene. That was their inroad with the nobility. They maintained the wards on the castle, which earned them a modicum of the king's favor. The other nobles wouldn't go near them, they were untouchable in that way and beyond the law. None of them would dare investigate the coven for fear of the king's disapproval. If you play it right, you could replace them in that task, if you wished it."

Cassia looked thoughtful, "I wanted these for spells to use in defense, both harmful and protective, but I'll think on that."

Lysa nodded, "Let me know when you decide. I know the circles, and could ease the way. It could be my first contribution to our partnership on the ally side of things."

We'd have to think about it and discuss it, because doing that would also put us in the spotlight, and it'd tell all the other witch covens in the city we had the tomes. The risk might be worth it, I wasn't sure yet, the king's favor would might hold back the greed of the other covens, but it might not.

"So, no objections to putting down the abusive vampire?" I asked, trying to get the conversation back on track, though warding for the king did sound useful, and quite possibly lucrative.

There were no objections.

I nodded, "You have a deal on those terms. When is the best time to confront him?"

Lysa tilted her head, "The morning. At night he could be at any number of noble dinner parties, and during the day he'll be surrounded by the others in the kiss."

I nodded, "So, why don't you come back with us, spend the night, and we'll see to that in the morning. We can also discuss the timing of your daily visit, if things meet with your approval."

Lysa tossed her hair arrogantly, but I could tell her whole body was flushed in anticipation as she looked into my eyes.

"That will be acceptable," she said haughtily.

Cassie snickered.

Faith looked equally amused, I supposed she could scent the vampire's arousal as easily as I could sense it.

They seemed on board, I just hoped they weren't too shocked, when I started to dominate and shame the sexily lissome, and extremely flexible vampire. My libido was certainly pleased with what I hoped became the third addition to the coterie, and this new type of addition would be interesting. Allies and daily booty calls, but otherwise she wouldn't be around much, and we wouldn't be falling in love.

Or at least, that was the plan.

Chapter Thirteen

It was late, but dinner was still going on when we got back. I slipped a couple of bronze into a serving wench's hands, and I told her to bring enough food for four up to our room, as we passed through the common room.

I'd completely forgotten about the whore, and the temptation just to send her off warred with doing anything that would stand out. Finally, I just ordered her to remember having the best sex of her life, and had Cassia put her to sleep with magic. We propped her up in the corner on a pillow and blanket, and I put her out of my mind. We'd kick her out at sunrise, and pretend she wasn't there. She wouldn't see or hear a thing for the rest of the night, or even remember anything important.

When the servant came up with dinner, I took it at the door that time, with Faith to help me with two of the plates, and I closed the door. She didn't need to see my new vampire, or Kimberly sleeping in the corner on the floor. The bitch would be hungry in the morning, but missing one meal wouldn't kill her, and she deserved far worse for what she'd done for us. Or maybe her bigotry just really pissed me off.

I wanted the vampire bad, my mates even more, but my stomach demanded sustenance as well, which led to my first order to Lysa, since vampires subsisted on blood, she didn't need to eat food.

"Strip now, slut," I said coldly.

Lysa froze for a second, and then pulled off her dress, shoes, and undergarments, while the three of us sat at the table and started to eat. I totally ignored her for about thirty seconds, and just let the embarrassment at standing there naked for me without being acknowledged rise.

When I turned my head, I looked her over with a bored expression. Well, that's the look I tried for, I might not have pulled it off. She really was stunningly sexy, lissome, and her skin was flawless. Her B cups were perfectly rounded, and she had large dark pink tightened nipples, and even larger areola a slightly darker pink. Her nipples were strained, and when I looked down, I saw her pussy glistening wetly. She looked breathless, and her eyes begged me to use her.

I snorted derisively, "What a nasty slut, she's already soaked for me."

I'll be honest, I felt a huge amount of relief at the easy way Faith and Cassia seemed to be taking it, they obviously wanted nothing to do with that kind of thing, but just as clearly, they wouldn't be judging Lysa, or me, for Lysa's kink. It was a thing, a small percentage of women got off on that sort of thing, and it wasn't even really wrong, or at least, not in my half-sex-demon head.

At the insult, her breathing picked up, I could tell by the way her breasts started to move.

I ordered, "Get under the table, and suck my dick while I enjoy my dinner."

She started to move, but then stopped when I held up my hand.

"You do want that don't you? It's what your good for, what you were made for, sucking dick."

She flushed with heated desire and shame, "Yes, sir."

My cock twitched, "Beg," I demanded.

Her eyes widened, and she blushed furiously as her eyes flickered to my mates.

"I said beg, slut. Beg for the privilege of sucking out my seed. Beg to worship my cock, on your slut knees where you belong."

Yeah, I felt like I was reserving my place in hell, but at the same time I was enjoying it, enjoying the flush of desire on her flawless cheeks, and the stark lust in her eyes that the shame only seemed to enhance and raise higher. I honestly didn't get the appeal from her side, but I didn't have to understand it, I had to give her what she wanted, what she needed, to let go and experience a strong pleasurable experience.

She begged in a seductive voice, "Please, sir, grant me the privilege of getting on my knees and sucking your cock until you fill my slutty mouth."

Fuck, I twitched hard.

I said grudgingly, "You may suck my cock, like a good slut. You can also play with yourself if you want, but don't you dare cum before me. You may cum when you feel my seed hit the back of your throat and not a second before," I added that last magnanimously, as if I was doing her a favor.

Her legs trembled slightly, and she was even wetter down below. She licked then bit her lip in desire, as her eyes burned with heat.

"Thank you, sir."

She got on her knees, and she crawled under the table. Not so incidentally, when she fished my cock out with a hungry look on her face, it was just seven inches long, and thin. The pleasure felt incredible in her soft dexterous hand, but I was almost shocked at the still large but in comparison to the sizes Faith and Cassia liked, it looked almost wrong.

She looked up into my eyes with an eager breathlessness that took my breath away, as she slowly took me into her soft, hot, and wet mouth. Her tongue bathed my cock with a mind-blowing nimble experience born of two hundred years as a slutty cocksucker, and I felt her do things I wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, but it took an act of will not to explode between those lips. She really was beautiful, her face I mean, strikingly so, and her lissome body and sweet tits were alluring.