Cam's Coterie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to fingerfuck herself, in the same slow rhythm she used to take my cock all the way into her mouth, and then I popped into her tight throat as she swallowed and hummed in approval.

As patronizingly as I possibly could, I patted her head, and said, "Such a good slut."

Then I completely ignored her, and I started to eat my dinner. It was hard too, and I wasn't sure if I liked that part of the game, because I really wanted to look down in awe, into those blue eyes, as she made those vulgar sounds of enjoyment, as she moaned in approval, pleasure, and worshipped my cock with a wanton abandon, like there was nowhere else she wanted to be.

Like she'd truly been born for nothing else but to suck my dick. She came at it like it was the highest purpose in her life, and her talented mouth scrambled my brain.

She didn't rush either, she took her time, dragged it out, and brought me up higher and higher slowly, and as a result I knew when I came it was going to be a big one.

Cassia smirked at me, and asked, "So, what do you think about the castle idea?"

That wicked minx, not only wasn't Cassia judging me, but she was getting in on the shaming.

I felt Lysa's lustful enjoyment and embarrassment double, and her slutty moans drove me crazy, as Cassia and I calmly discussed our options like she didn't even exist. My shifter was amused as well, but as usual she was quiet and willing to go along with anything we decided. Of course, I wanted her opinion, so I'd have to ask for it, she was submissive to me as her alpha mate, but that didn't mean she wasn't at least as smart as I was, perhaps even more so.

"Well, we do need a business of some kind, my coin won't last forever, and that sounds lucrative, as well as giving us a certain standing in the city. We could afford a nice place for our future family, and with our cum slut's help to smooth the way and lessen the risks... it's a good idea. The only downside is it won't take a genius to figure out we have the advanced spell knowledge, but the other covens need to stay under the noble's radar, so I'm not quite sure if they would try for us or not."

Cassia nodded, "I think it's worth the risk. It'd be a lot of coin for not all that much work, and we'd be able to focus most of our energy on the coterie, allies, and family, gaining influence that way."

I nodded, "More time for fucking too, don't forget that. Faith?"

Cassia blushed, but I didn't see her disagreeing with my point either. I loved my insatiable mates.

Faith said, "We'd have to be vigilant, like the coven hired mercenaries, probably to protect from the other covens. That said, all those covens are weaker than the one we already defeated, and you and Cassia will only get stronger as you learn the secrets in the tomes. I think it's worth the risk, as long as we're vigilant, we'll be okay."

That was a startling thought, in a few years when I'd caught up, to be able to feel and understand the world around me, I'd be ready for the spells in those books like Cassia. Still, Faith was right, even then I was strong enough to face any coven, and we would only get stronger in the future. As long as we didn't stupidly let our guards down, we should be fine. We had Lysa to help now too, as an ally and lover, if not closer than that.

"Alright, that's what well do, for us, find a permanent home, and work with Lysa to get us in with the royal family somehow."

I groaned, and added, "Fuck, this slut is really good at sucking dick."

As I knew she would, she moaned deeply at the condescending compliment, and then she doubled her efforts, I was so close to the edge. I had been for most of the conversation, she was edging me perfectly, raising me up higher and higher. I could feel her doing it to herself too, as she stroked her clit and frigged her pussy with her fingers.

I felt her start to tremble against me, as she fucked her face on my cock, making lewd sucking and squelching noises, and I moaned despite myself as I felt my balls start to boil.

She moaned deeply in wanton approval, and I looked down to see the desperate need for my seed on her face, for me to explode into the back of her throat. That did it, was the final straw, and I gripped her head and pulled it down by her hair.

She moaned softly in approval at my actions, then her muffled gasp vibrated the tip of my cock, as I shot my first pulse of seed into the back of her throat.

She screamed in ecstasy around my cock, literally cumming right as my seed painted the back of her throat. Her muffled whimpers and keens of ecstasy were wild as she came like a tornado touching ground which sent waves of euphoria through both of our bodies.

My orgasm was further enhanced, as my power reached out and started to feed from and harvest her soul. It was a huge rush, and her power wasn't as strong as Faith's, but it beat out Cassia's. It wasn't that Cassia was weak, she was just young, and her power was about to grow as she studied the tomes of witch knowledge and advanced spells and wards.

I looked up to see a look of lust on Cassia's and Faith's faces, and the last of my worries about this new addition and her rather twisted kink fell off my shoulders.

Lysa continued to suckle me softly, as she gently worked my cock avoiding my sensitive tip, to get every last drop, before she licked my cock clean and put it back where she found it. She looked up at me shamelessly, with a look of post coital bliss and worship in her eyes.

She whispered, "Thank you for allowing me the honor of sucking you dry, sir."

Oh fuck, she was going to kill me. The blow job was one of the best I'd ever gotten in raw technique, but in truth, I preferred and enjoyed the intimacy and deep emotional connection I held for my mates, raw pleasure only went so far. Sure, there was a whole power trip to the whole thing that enhanced it, but that wasn't really my kink. I had total power over Faith after all, but power with mutual love and devotion that was far more satisfying to me.

Not to say it hadn't been mind-blowing and incredibly intense, or that I didn't love it, just putting it in perspective.

I said approvingly, "Good slut. You should be rewarded. Go stand against the wall next to the bed, and you can have the honor of watching me fuck my mates. You can touch yourself, but don't you dare cum. If you're a good slut for me, and do as your told, I'll fuck you like the nasty degenerate skank you are, and fill your other two cum deposits to make you my proper three-hole slut, but only after my mates have been suitably satisfied."

Her eyes widened in shock at my nasty words, as her face flooded with breathless longing and a lewdly debased craving that made my cock stir. She actually looked speechless for a second, then she bit her lip in barely repressed desire.

"Yes, sir, my ass and pussy are yours, sir," she whispered in a haze of dazed lust and need.

"Faith, bed."

Both of them jumped up and moved, and I circled the table and claimed a soft loving kiss from Cassia, and I whispered how much I loved her. It was Faith's turn to go first that night, and just based on the look in Cassia's eyes I gathered she'd figured out I was swapping back and forth on that.

I wouldn't be able to do that often, what I did to her that first night together I mean. Most of the time Lysa would just come by for a quickie feeding during the day. Oh, we'd get just as nasty in the future, but I wouldn't be able to drag things out quite so much and keep her overnight like I did that first night together.

And I did exactly what I said, only after I'd had my mates and filled them both at least twice, and after they were completely sated, did I fuck and fill Lysa in her other two holes. She was a complete mess by the time I got to her, sweaty, on the edge, and struggling not to cum. I rewarded her of course, and I told her she could cum as much as she wanted while I took my pleasure in her. She came fast, hard, and almost constantly as I took and filled her sex, and she came even harder for me when I took her in the ass.

I made sure she was completely sated as well, not even a tiny bit of desire was left in her mind that I could detect. She was completely pleasure-addled and blissfully spent as I held her gently, and I crooned to her about what a good and sexy slut she was and praised her on how much pleasure she'd provided me, while I caressed her back gently. And she had, she'd been an amazing fuck.

It was also the first time I kissed her, after all the wild nasty sex, I'd kissed her tenderly. Aftercare for that kind of twisted kink was important, even for just shaming, not that I had any practical experience, but the knowledge was instinctual, and I was pretty sure I was at the top of the list of her best fucks of her last two centuries of life.

I cheated after all, that's what sex-demons did.

It was wild, and a little crazy, and for the first and perhaps last time, Lysa spent the night sleeping at the foot of our bed, where a good slut belongs, while I snuggled with and held my mates on either side of me...

Chapter Fourteen

"Damn, you're addicted," Lysa's voice filtered into my slowly waking and pleasure-addled mind.

Cassia gasped out, "I... am, was, I wrong?" as she bounced on my cock to wake me up.

I guessed it was her turn, yesterday Faith had woken me that way.

She felt so good sliding up and down my cock, so tight, wet, and hot, as the silken friction and waves of euphoria took me from the depths of sleep.

Lysa snickered, "I'd thought you were exaggerating yesterday, but he was the best I'd ever had last night. Is it my imagination, or his cock bigger?"

Cassia tightened around me, "Bigger, definitely bigger, thick and perfect," then she cried out as she flooded my cock with her morning liquid pleasure. Her pussy tightened and convulsed around me, which drew a deep gasp of pleasure from my lips.

Faith explained, "He's our perfect size, adjusts for us, even in his sleep, and... I think we are a bit addicted."

Right as Cassia started to come down, I reached up and teased her tits firmly as I ground up and in a tight circle. Then I opened my eyes and she looked down at mine, hers went wide with pleasure as she was thrown right back over the edge even harder, as she rolled into a blissfully potent second orgasm.

The euphoria of her body convulsing around me, and the vulnerable look of loving and awed devotion in her eyes made my balls boil, and I grunted deeply as I exploded deeply inside of her. She wasn't the only one lost in the shared pleasure of our bodies, and intensely intimate emotional connection we shared through our eyes.

Lysa sighed breathily, "That's so hot."

When we came down, she leaned down and kissed me sweetly, lovingly, and I moaned softly into her mouth.

"Good morning, my sweet witch."

She grinned, "Yes, it is. Time to get up."

I turned my head, to see both Faith and Lysa dressed and watching us. The strangest part about that was it didn't feel strange at all. My ladies didn't share pleasure, they were all mine, but there was a shared intimacy of sorts through that voyeuristic connection. I looked over to the corner, and felt relief that Kimberly was gone. One less thing for me to deal with.

Faith said, "I kicked her out, when I got dressed."

Yeah, I wondered if she'd done that in self-defense of sorts, to remove herself from the temptation, usually she'd have been in the bed next to us watching and eager to take the second morning ride, especially for that double feeding if for no other reason, but I supposed we had work to do very early that morning.

Cassia and I got out of bed, and started to clean up in the bath, which was already full of hot soapy water, how long had they been up?

"So, what are we facing this morning, exactly. How tough is this new master?"

Cassia said, "I won't really be much help, I can shield Faith, so he can't screw with her mind, that's about it."

"Why?"

Lysa answered, "Witchcraft doesn't work on vampires directly. Our immortality is a curse, or perhaps just a permanent magic of some kind. Our bodies are no longer natural."

Cassia nodded, "Indirect magic would work, casting fire, earth, air, or water, but I don't know how yet, that stuff is in the tomes."

I nodded, "Right, so you can't protect Lysa with a shield either then," I turned to her, "Can he compel you?"

Lysa waved her hand and tilted it back and forth in a sort of gesture.

"Not a permanent compulsion, otherwise I'd be his slave and I'd never have escaped, and he could have screwed with my memories, but he could handle me during a fight with it, temporarily mesmerize me until I could fight it off. I just need to be careful not to look into his eyes."

I nodded, "I think I should be fine, I hardly even noticed you trying. Even if he's five times more powerful, is he?"

She bit her lip, "Strength and speed no, it doesn't ramp up that consistently with age, and grows very slowly after the initial change that makes us so much stronger and faster than humans. He's half again as strong and fast as I am, I think, which is more than enough for him to dominate me. His cloak and compel is about five times as stronger, but that won't help him in the fight. He's a master swordsman though, and his claws are longer and stronger as well."

Faith asked, "You think?"

She shrugged, "He could have been holding back when he taught me my lessons, as the bastard called it."

"Sounds to me like I should just use my shadow hellfire on him, I've certainly got enough harvested energy."

Not nearly as much as I'd had facing the witches, but I wouldn't have to save it to protect against spells, and just burning one person to ash didn't actually take all that much. I looked at the window, and there was no sunlight leaking through the shutters.

"We need to go, breakfast when we come back?"

Faith nodded, "And you're morning feeding from me, we need to be there before dawn."

Right, I should've known better than to think she planned to skip it this morning, even if we were busy. She just scheduled around it, and given it wasn't even dawn yet, it might be too early to feed from her again anyway. I just wasn't used to being up so early, breakfast probably wasn't cooked yet either.

How do assassins do it?

At least I was wide awake, thanks to my Cassia's wakeup call. My libido purred as well, despite that orgasm, which was an obvious magical and bodily response to my other two ladies being turned on and not having the time for a proper ride, no doubt.

I pulled a startled Lysa into my arms, and I gave her a lingering kiss that curled her cute vampire toes. I wouldn't have that chance again until next time she visited, I already knew she wouldn't accept displays of affection in public, naughty or nice, as she put on her haughty public persona of a lady of means. Which would be later today, or tomorrow? I wasn't sure, whatever. I kissed my mates as well, then we headed out.

"We never did discuss that schedule," I noted slyly, as we walked down the empty street.

Lysa laughed throatily, "No, but it will start tomorrow. I think mornings are best, and this morning will be too soon for you to feed from me again. My nights will be for other things, and our afternoons are too random, I don't want to show up only to find out you're not at home."

"That's a good point, save for this morning we don't usually get out of bed until... later."

Sometimes we didn't get out of bed until ten or so, if there's nothing to do that day besides training, but never before eight or nine. It was a little absurd, I scheduled my life around my insane half sex-demon libido, not to mention my insatiable mates and it being the source of my power, but it was who and what I was, and it wouldn't ever change.

I could imagine worse fates, and harder problems to manage.

Lysa took us to the upper-class district, the eight, soon to be seven-member vampire kiss, lived in an opulent mansion that very closely bordered the noble district, where the lines were perhaps partially blurred. They'd never be nobles, but they were respected enough and had enough influence that there was some true respect there.

I wasn't sure exactly what they did to earn that respect, and I supposed there was no real reason to ask, the important part was that they were connected, soon to be our allies, and could even help introduce us to the royal family to take over the warding. I supposed they'd even find and turn a worthy eighth, to replace the asshole, Lysa said they kept their number steady.

"Do you know what kind of wards?"

Lysa shook her head, "No. Just protective wards of some kind, but even my contacts in the nobility didn't know what they were for exactly. I'll work on getting you an introduction and meeting with the royal family's seneschal. He'll know, if he agrees to allow it, and no doubt you'll be sworn to secrecy, an oath you should keep. I have no need to know, even if I'm curious. Curiosity is good and all, but digging into royal secrets is a good way to get dead."

Cassia said, "Might need a couple of weeks. I'm fairly confident in my current grasp on the natural world even if we never really stop learning, but it may take time to learn the chants, words, and keys for the warding spells."

Lysa grinned, "That won't be a problem, the seneschal is a busy man, and it will take me at least that long to get you in. The nobility doesn't move quickly on anything, and royalty are even slower."

I laughed, "Good to know. You've said that word a lot, keys?"

Cassia smirked, "A secondary yet required focus, which will increase the effectiveness of the spell."

"Try again?"

Cassia giggled, "Alright. Our shields protect us from magic, all magic, by preserving the natural order of our bodies. Now imagine a shield of protection from your hellfire, it requires a second key focus, an intently focused thought outside of the primary one which is to keep your body's natural order protected, to make the shield more specific in protection, which also makes it much more powerful, or perhaps more effective is the better description."

"So, why key, instead of secondary intent or focused thought."

Cassia glared, and I winked.

"Because the key thought isn't always obvious or intuitive."

"I was just teasing, but I suppose that makes sense. Unlocking the mysteries of magic."

Cassie sighed, "Witches have lost a lot, those tomes were once common knowledge long ago, and the smallest part of a grand library. Now... most witches don't know much more than how to heal and protect. Which... was probably the point, when the humans removed us from ascendency."

Lysa said, "The sorcerers aren't much better off that way. They lost a lot of lore and knowledge during the great wars long ago."

"Clerics?"

Cassia shook her head, "They're different, they get their power from the gods so haven't lost anything. But... the gods don't like killing or overly interfering in the mortal plane, so most of their spells are healing and protective in nature."

"Most?"

Cassia gave me an apologetic look, "They do have a few weapon spells, that are particularly effective against the enemies of the gods. The gods aren't so reluctant to interfere with other planar creatures interfering with their mortal worshipers."

Oh, right. That'd be me, and other demons. I was pretty sure I wasn't evil though, evil things didn't love, and I refused to use my binding magic. Well, except for Faith, but that'd turned out better than I'd expected, and I'd only used the lightest binding of the three available, for loyalty, with good intentions.

Was I fooling myself? I was going off to assassinate a millennia old vampire after all. Still, we seemed pretty justified in doing that, and if anything, my witch and shifter mates seemed even more determined to see the bastard die than I was. Comparative morality was a murky subject, and I wasn't much for introspection, but in that moment, I truly wondered if the world wouldn't be better off without me in it. What had my aunt said, I don't belong on this plane, but then half of me did.