Cam's Coterie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight

The room was a decent size, with a bed more than large enough for three, and a couple of night tables, a dresser, a small table with two chairs, and a bath with both a fill and drain pipe. Cassia walked over to the table, and then sat in one of the chairs facing the bed, with both a self-conscious smirk and an uncertain blush on her face.

I walked over to Faith who looked up at me in indifference.

I said in a low firm tone, "You are mine now," as I simultaneously unlocked her collar, and tossed it contemptuously on the ground.

She froze, and looked up at me uncertainly, no doubt trying to figure out my game, and expecting it to be cruel.

I growled, "I'm going to claim you, make you mine, bind you to me, and you'll be mine for life. To fuck, to use, and to hold. You will be mine, you will obey my every order, and I will protect you as zealously as you will guard my honor and Cassia's life."

She shook her head in disgust, "Fucking humans and your sick fantasies of owning a shifter. You aren't shifter, you can't claim me."

I grinned, "Who said I was human?"

It would cost me some magic, but it'd be worth it from the amount I'd be able to harvest from her. I needed her to believe me. I couldn't claim her if she listlessly lied there and opened her legs in despair, and just let me fuck her. No, to claim her I'd have to beat her, prove myself stronger than her, which meant she had to fight back with all her abilities to make me earn it. Otherwise her fox would doubt it, always.

Regardless, I pushed out my horns, and as I pulled off my shirt my black leather wings exploded from my back. I only pushed the claws a little bit, instead of transforming my entirety of my fingers, just the nails grew longer and sharper, into claws. Then I stalked forward as I unbuttoned my pants.

She gaped, and then looked at Cassia who just winked at her.

She growled, and gave me a warning, "I'll kill you if I can. That's what happened to get me enslaved, dumb fucking human tried to claim me."

I grabbed her by the hair, and then twisted her head up as I claimed her lips.

She tried to knee me in the balls, as she bit my lip hard, and I just blocked with a raised knee and laughed at her as I spanked her ass hard. Okay, no kissing rule, until she was claimed and mine. She gasped and tried to back away, but I moved with her and raked my claw down her front, ripping her slutty whore dress in half. She'd never wear that again, I'd see her dressed as a lady, when she wasn't busy being a slut for me in the bedroom.

Not in a demeaning way, she didn't want that, she just wanted to be controlled and ruled by a strong man. She'd just be very responsive to my every order, in bed and out, that didn't mean I wouldn't do so with respect, and with the intention to protect and cherish. In short, she'd be safe in my firm hands, and I truly thought she'd be happy, if I could win and claim her that is.

It'd suck if I died.

Her breasts were as mouthwateringly proud and firm as I'd seen in the vision. Besides being a nubile eighteen-year-old woman, she was also a shifter, and generous C cups or not, the perfectly heart shaped tits defied gravity, and her very fair light skin was a stunning contrast to the lightest and sexiest pink nipples I'd ever seen. Of course, being only the second pair of nipples that I'd laid eyes on, wasn't saying much, but they were really... mouthwatering.

She got over the shock of that quickly, and the smirking arrogant look on my face really pissed her off. I wasn't an arrogant man, confident yes, but not arrogant. That face was just part of the game, I didn't want her thinking tactically.

Just to note, my dick was a little longer, and a tiny bit thinner, for Faith's perfect size. Eight inches long, and still quite thick and meaty, but not quite as thick as Cassia liked it.

She snap kicked at my jaw, almost straight up as her ripe petite body was also apparently, extremely supple and flexible. The kick was hard enough it probably would've snapped my neck, if I hadn't been fast enough to move my head back and trap her leg with my hand. She was stronger than I was as a shifter, but I was much faster, and while strength mattered, I was a master swordsman and well-trained hand to hand fighter, while she was just a scrapper.

I'd fix that, but in that moment, I was quite glad of it. She was stronger, but at the same time she didn't have the leverage to rip that leg out of my hand. I used it to push her back, and sent her flying onto the bed, and grinned wickedly at her lushly naked body as I climbed on the bed.

"You're mine, but don't worry, you'll really enjoy being my mate."

She kicked at my face, but I parried it with my arm and moved quickly forward between her legs. That part wasn't so simple, close range and on her back, she had plenty of leverage as we wrestled. She also had a feral smile on her face, and I truly believed she was enjoying herself for the first time in the gods knew how long. She looked confident she could win, but at the same time she looked breathless, and extremely turned on. Her pussy glistened in the light from the window, and those sexy light pink nipples were very tight and engorged, she was obviously turned on by it. It was how shifters worked.

And of course, there was my magic, I was touching her, and I could feel her lustful libido shooting through the roof as I tried to pin her down, and she tried to kill me.

Fuck, I decided that approach wasn't going to work as she made my head ring with a kick that almost connected squarely, if I kept it up she was bound to eventually get in a lucky kill shot. So, I grabbed her leg, twisted, and pulled as I slid off the bed. She gasped and squirmed as I pulled her to the end of the bed as she flipped over on her stomach. I dropped her legs, slapped the sexiest bubbled ass I'd ever laid eyes on, and then grabbed the majority of her bright red hair and pulled back.

She grunted and twisted, as her back arched involuntarily, but with my hand pinning her down on her ass, and my hand fisting her hair she couldn't roll, she also couldn't reach me with her arms at all.

I lined up with her tight soaked pussy, and then slammed myself home. Or I tried, I got about three inches into her sex, and we both gasped in pleasure as her hot sex tightened around me and convulsed. Shifters ran a little hotter than humans, elves, witches, or sorcerers, and her sex felt amazingly warm around me. She was also soaked.

I growled, "Mine," as I started to move in and out of her with a purpose, and slowly buried the last five inches of my cock into her heaven.

She let out gasping breaths of sweet pleasure, and she tightened around me like a vise as our bodies finally connected and I was fully buried in my fox. She moaned and wiggled, and she pushed back against me and ground in a way that made me moan in pleasure. Fuck, her pussy was so tight, and so good.

I wasn't sure if she'd given into her lust, or if she was still trying to escape and kill me. But either way her libido was off the charts high, or at least so my magic told me. Still, I didn't chance it, and started to rail into her mercilessly, which made her cry out in pleasure as she squirmed and started to tremble.

My cock twitched in her pussy hard, she was a wild sexpot, my wickedly sexy half-elf fox shifter, and if it wasn't for my magic, I'd have already exploded inside of her. The tight satiny liquid friction on my cock was mind-blowing, as I started to long-stroke her with a will, and her sexy bubbled ass shook and vibrated violently each time our bodies came together.

She was so close, but she was fighting her orgasm, I could feel it. She still fought, she didn't want anyone to claim her that couldn't master her, even as sexy and sultry sounds of pleasure fell from her lips, her voice was so seductive, as seductive as her hot little curvaceous body, and the exotically mischievous half-elven beauty of her face. She was so close, as was I, but I didn't let up as I slammed into her heaven over and over, the euphoria she engendered in my body felt unreal.

"Mine," I claimed in a hard voice, then ordered with as much authority as I could muster in my voice, "Cum for me now, my Faith," and I spanked her ass hard.

That didn't just send her over the edge, it sent her into orbit as she screamed my name, and she went over into rapturously blissful ecstasy. I quickly followed at her grasping and demandingly milking tight and hot pussy.

I grunted, "Faith!" and started to pulse my seed into her quivering and trembling body, even as my magic reached out and started to feed from her. The pleasure from the huge raw torrent of magic I harvested from her soul made my pleasure plateau even higher. It was a lot of magic, more than Cassia provided. Not by all that much, but it was noticeable, and I'd be able to take from Faith twice a day, so maybe I wouldn't need too many more in my coterie.

We'd see.

Then I reached out and bound her to be loyal, the magic leapt from my body, and into hers as it dove for her soul. It should have bound her to loyalty, and that's it, but I hadn't counted on her shifter magic interfering with the process. She gasped, and she trembled as her magic rose up and merged with mine.

I felt a shocked and boundless joy in her, as her soul bound mine, literally felt it, her wild and ecstatic emotions were in my head as we rode the cresting wave of blissful pleasure as one. I wasn't sure what had happened, my magic had bound her loyalty, but hers had changed it and also bound me to her.

She gasped in a breath, as we started to come down together.

I pulled out, crawled onto the bed, and pulled her head up to the pillows by her arms. She looked at me in awe, fascination, shock, and a joyful adoration and absolutely feverish devotion, I could feel it, in my head, and also see it in her light brown bright ochre eyes.

I slipped between her legs as I returned to human form, I'd blown enough magic and it was no longer necessary, as I slid back into her welcoming heat.

"Faith," I said with more than a little bit of awe, as I wondered if she could feel my feelings as well, and I suspected she could.

She smiled softly, and spread her legs further, and opened herself to me fully in a way that blew my mind. She was mine, fully, totally, and completely in every way in that moment, as I worked my cock in and out of her in a slow and gentle way, but also with full-strokes of my current eight inches.

I'd claimed her, taken her as mine, and she was mine.

She moaned softly in contentment, and I leaned down and claimed her soft silky lips. She sighed in pleasure into my mouth and kissed me back with a sweet submissiveness that blew my mind. I was truly in awe of her, as I took her sweet body again, slowly and languidly, built her up to a powerful finish, all while I caressed her face, her arms, her chest, and her stomach, my fingers tingling with magic the whole time as I traced those silver burns.

She came undone for me over and over, like an exotic goddess that had given herself to me in every way. It was intense, a little overwhelming, and I swore I'd be a man she'd be proud to submit to, not just someone that managed to conquer her and used her like a dick. She was... so beautiful, lovely, supple, and incredibly responsive to my every touch and movement.

I also realized she was being so loving and submissively sweet because she could feel my softer emotions and desire to spoil her, cherish her, and protect her. If my mood had been wilder, she'd have been my wild thing again, a wild slut for me and willing to do anything, dirty or sweet. In short, she was my submissive mate, and would be anything and everything I needed, when I needed it, and with joyful abandon.

It was a heady thing, and also a huge responsibility and commitment I'd die before I abused.

Finally, I let myself go the next her body trembled, and her pussy quivered around me and soaked me with her liquid satisfaction, and I filled my Faith for the second time that night. That second time we locked eyes at the finish, and we'd shared our pleasure and emotions both in our minds and bodies, and with our gazes. It was... intense.

When I pulled out and I pulled her against me firmly, she sighed in contentment and snuggled up, purred in my ear, and nuzzled my neck. She was kittenish, exactly how she'd been in her greatest fantasy. I felt the need to protect and cherish her rise up in my chest, she was mine, my responsibility, for the rest of our lives, good and bad, and that would never change.

I looked over at Cassia, and saw her face was flushed, and she bit her lip and smiled back at me with barely hooded desire. She also looked a little jealous, as well as turned on.

"Come join us, Cassia."

I turned to Faith and said, "You will not shift, unless your life is in imminent danger, or mine or Cassia's is. Or, if I command it. You'll go shopping with us tomorrow, Cassia will help you dress like a lady, you won't be wearing the clothes of a whore ever again. I will protect you, always, but if the situation is dire you must assist us. Do you have any questions, Faith?"

Faith shook her head, "No, I am content with all those orders. Although, I wonder at what I feel in you, my mate, my joy, my love. Cassia is yours as well?"

I nodded, and said, "She is mine," as I slipped my arm around her, and she joined us in the bed. She was naked too, and quite distracting. I hadn't forgotten I could feed from her again at that point, and that she was still one of the most beautiful women I'd ever met. With a sumptuous body that easily rivaled Faith's sexy lush curves, and the soft girl next door beauty of her face was a lovely contrast to Faith's more exotic half-elf appearance.

I went on to explain exactly what I was, what Cassia was, and what we were building. A coterie, to gain knowledge, power, and freedom from being hunted as well as revenge for my mother's death and their attempt to kill me. It took quite a while to go over it all.

Faith said, "This is not the shifter way, but you are not shifter. Yet, we are bonded, I feel your concern and joy for and in me, your protectiveness, just as I would from a shifter mate. I also feel your lust for us, for Cassia."

Cassia snickered, "That never changes, he'll be keeping both of us very satisfied."

Faith tilted her head, "I do not object to Cassia, as long as you are a proper mate to me nothing else matters."

I kissed her softly, "I'm glad to hear that, because you belong to me."

Faith shivered against me, and I felt her libido rise again.

I turned my head, and kissed Cassia, and then whispered, "So are you, mine."

Cassie smirked, "For now. That was... both hot and made me jealous."

I grinned, "Shall I soften that jealousy for you, and give you some attention, my sweet Cassia."

She blushed, and I took that for permission.

It was permission, and she was enthusiastically appreciative of my attention. She came for me quickly, and easily, even with Faith in the bed next to us staring at me like I was the center of the universe. Cassia fed me that first orgasm, but that didn't cool either of our ardor.

For Faith, I was the center of her universe, and her and Cassia were quickly becoming mine. It was weird how fast I grew attached to Faith, as I fucked both them for hours that night, wearing one out, and switching, then switching back when they'd recovered. It was... insane, and it felt right to me. It was also my weakness, I knew I could easily fuck them both until we died of thirst and hunger, it was when I felt right with the world, that's where I belonged, with my dick buried in my ladies.

Fortunately, I had more self-control than that, but it still bore watching, even as I took advantage of our night and the large bed. More would come tomorrow.

The speed of my growing feelings for Faith was also probably because of the feelings we could feel in each other. The absolute and total devotion she felt for me after the claiming blew my mind, it must've been part of the shifter magic, and as Faith felt my desires to protect and cherish her, that I truly valued and wanted her to flourish under my hand, that made her devotion even more intense. It was like a feedback loop, that just kept bringing us closer and closer emotionally as we fucked through the night, and she was like a wildly affectionate kitten, at least with me, I'm sure she'd show her ferocious side to our enemies.

I'd also been right, without the silver burns, she was an exotically stunning goddess, impishly beautiful, and her graceful movements and lush limber body was pure pleasure.

Faith didn't seem to mind the deep feelings I held for Cassia, and vice versa. Cassia very much got over her jealousy, and just found me fucking another woman right next to her hot as hell, once I'd settled her fear with lots of doting attention that salved of fear that I might forget her in the arms of another woman.

Cassia was convinced I was just as mesmerized by her and convinced that I'd never leave her for another by the end of that night. I supposed that was about a woman's need for security, adding Faith not only to my coterie, but as my mate, was a major adjustment for both of us, just twenty-four hours after the first time we'd had sex for the first time. I couldn't blame her for a moment of insecurity.

They were both precious, and easy to cherish. It seemed far too fast to me, but I was just going with it. Cassia was just as lost in me as I was in her. It was, an amazing night.

There was also no cross pollination so to speak, they both wanted me, and were even nice to each other, but they didn't pleasure each other at all. They were both mine.

Coterie or not, I was quickly falling for those two women, Faith had caught up fast that first night, but Cassie was exquisitely beautiful, a wonderful lover, and clearly falling for me as much as I was her over the last day.

In short, it was hell of a night, and I fell asleep truly sated, and with a lot of energy. Between Faith having more, and the fact Cassie was hardly weak as a witch and had a strong soul as well, I felt like I almost had as much energy harvested as after the failed attempt to sacrifice me. Like I'd finally recouped what I'd spent in that fight. I wasn't sure if that was true or not, the measuring of my internal harvested power was very subjective.

Regardless, tomorrow was another day. We needed to shop for the ladies' clothes, train my magic, train my ladies how to fight, and last but not least discuss our plans and strategies for dealing with the coven. Oh, and probably fuck a lot, because I couldn't seem to keep my hands off either of them, and as far as them, Faith's insatiableness was giving Cassia's a run for her money, which said a lot, because Cassia was always ready for some loving.

Chapter Nine

It was the next morning, and we were all snuggled up after I'd just gotten done with a hell of a morning reprise. It wasn't even from my lack of self-control that time, as Faith had roused me from sleep by riding me hard and fast with her tight wet pussy milking me with insane gripping tightness and subtle grinds, and when I looked up at her she'd looked down at me and had begged me to feed from her in the most seductive tone of voice I'd ever heard, as she started to cum hard around me.

Needless to say, I blasted off inside of her immediately, and fed from my shifter mate, then I'd felt the need to take care of Cassia as well even if I couldn't feed from her. The idea of keeping things even was probably an absurd one, but that was a pale reason next to how lovely, alluring, and sexy she'd looked after watching Faith fuck me awake. I'd had to take her, claim her, and remind her why she was mine.

It occurred to me then, as I traced soft circles on their backs with my hands, that I could probably expect that every morning, since I'd told Faith I could feed safely on her twice a day she probably saw it as her wanton duty to make sure I did so every morning and night. She'd also obviously taken a wicked delight in doing so, the devotion and wildness of her was more than alluring, and she'd cum for me, when I'd simply looked up into her eyes. That was... an insane pat on my ego's back, and I needed to be careful to balance my life, or one day soon I'd find myself doing nothing but seducing and fucking my ladies all day every day.

1...678910...16