Cam's Coterie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

She frowned, "My ass is perter, and firmer. And while I've always had supple and generous curves, I did have a little bit more cushion on my hips and waist than I do now. You... changed my body, I can feel it with my magic. My curves are a little tighter, my skin is practically glowing.

Oh, shit.

"That wasn't on the list of powers," I said in a half assed accusation and plaintive excuse.

She frowned at me, and then laughed, "Well, it's not a bad thing, I suppose. I guess I didn't look sexy enough for you before?"

I shook my head in abject denial, "No, you were and are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on."

Damn, I hadn't meant to admit that, were we in an argument? I also noticed the change, it was very subtle. I hadn't changed her much, just tightened her up a little more, she'd already been in shape, sinfully curvaceous and deliciously supple. I also recalled thinking while I ate her out that her body had felt firmer the longer that I'd caressed her curves, and that I'd felt her body with my magic. Turns out, that'd been more than my imagination.

She smirked, and sighed, "I like it, I really do, I'm just a little freaked out, you can shape flesh. That's not a power an incubus has, or at least, they can only shape their own flesh, like when you change cock size. On the other hand, I imagine if I stick with you these huge tits won't start to sag in ten years."

I laughed, "I'm sorry, I wouldn't have done it without permission, if I'd known I was doing it."

She nodded with a soft smile on her face and in her eyes. Apparently, I was forgiven for it already.

"I do look sexier, do you think you can do something about this scar on my shoulder, I got it when I was a kid."

I smirked, and then moved over to her. I lightly brushed her shoulder where the barely visible white scar slightly marred her otherwise rich and silky lightly tanned skin. The kind of perfect skin only a late-teen adult could possess. Nothing happened at first, but I focused on it, as I caressed it, and I heard her sigh of pleasure at my lightest touch. My fingers tingled with that same light touch of magic I'd thought earlier was my reading magic but had been wrong, and the scar faded.

Holy crap. I'd also learned emotions were a part of that magic. It hadn't worked until a protective and almost adoring feeling rose up in me, the same one I'd had when I was worshipping her sex with my mouth, and her body with my hands. An empathy of feelings, perhaps that's why incubi couldn't flesh shape others, the wicked sex demons would have no such feelings for another.

"Perfect, not that you weren't before."

She kissed me spontaneously, a kiss of soft and sweet breathless passion, and it felt to me like she'd put her heart into it. It reminded me of her updated fantasy, which got me hard. That was something I'd have to get used to, with my Cambion powers released I got hard for her at the drop of a hat, although I suspected a large part of that was the desire for me that my magic sensed in Cassia, that evoked my desire so easily.

My first lady in the coterie was insatiable, which was a good shot to my ego. A lot about Cassie, and how she was starting to see me over that first day together, was a bolster to my ego. It was almost impossible to believe it was less than a day since we were deadly enemies, and I had her pinned to that tree under threat of death. I wanted to ravish her again, sink my cock into her soft flesh, and hear the lovely cries of her ecstasy, but we needed to get moving.

She blushed when she broke it, perhaps a little self-conscious at the depth of her passion for me which kiss had revealed, and then she pulled on her dress which she'd cleaned last night. It was all she had, and my mother's clothes wouldn't fit her more sumptuous body type, so we'd have to pick up more when we got to the city. We certainly couldn't drop by the coven to let her raid her closet there.

She said breathily, with her hand on my chest as if to ward me off, "Food."

I smirked, as I followed her out of the bedroom, and into the kitchen.

I felt a little conflicted, as we mounted the two best horses I'd had in my barn, and we headed east toward the city down the main road. Twenty miles was a little more than a half day's ride, and it was only mid-morning. Reah's father had bargained fairly with me, though he knew he had me over a barrel. I had a small sack of silver and gold in my boot, and a sack of bronze with a few seeded silver coins hanging on my side, just in case we were robbed by overwhelming numbers.

Another lesson, to keep most of the coin hidden, and just have enough to convince a thief it's my real coin in a pouch that I'm willing to lose on my side. I didn't think it'd really be a problem, I'd never been ambushed on the road to the city before, but then I'd been positive yesterday morning that nothing ever happened in Rolling Hills Farms.

She asked, "How much do you know about Mythfall?"

I shrugged, "We usually sold at the market by the front gate, so I've never been deeper in the city. I know the city is vast, just Fishtown in the poor section is a few miles across, by the docks and sea. Then there's the temple district, the castle, sorcerer's spire, and many different classes of neighborhoods and even markets."

She nodded, "We shouldn't need to go near Baerston Castle, it's better to avoid the whole noble district. Humans get nervous when witches show up there for some reason. The sorcerer's tower, the Spire of Abyxis, is close to the noble section, and it should be avoided too. Sorcerers and witches don't get along for the most part. Worse, they'll be able to feel that you're a half demon. We should stick to the middle-class section, where the more successful peasants and lower class of merchants live.

"There's a decent inn there for a decent price, that I stayed in while hunting for a coven to take me in and teach me. The Lady Unicorn. It's an inn and tavern. If things get too hot for us there, and we really need to disappear, we can head to shantytown. It isn't quite as poor as Fishtown, but it's where most of the non-human races live in the city.

"Of course, there are exceptions to everything. The Eternal Rose coven is highly respected, even by the human nobles. Politics makes strange bedfellows, and the coven makes themselves useful to the aristocracy. The coven is in a large mansion, Shadow Lace mansion, it has its own name and its own walls, much like a keep would. It's also in the upper-class area of the city, right outside the temple district.

"The circle wouldn't be caught dead at the Lady Unicorn, but they'll have eyes and ears in the city, and they've no doubt circulated your description to their informants, so we'll have to be cautious. Mythfall can be a dangerous place, and we'll have to lie low as much as possible while we work out a plan, train your magic, and we'll find you some more ladies to add to your coterie."

"Our coterie," I said absently.

She'd also said that last pretty calmly, as if the idea of me fucking another woman didn't bother her at all, and I hoped that was reality and not just her suppressing things. Otherwise things would get tense later on. Our relationship was new, and fragile, after all.

She smirked, "So, I can fuck them too?" she asked in a challenging tone, that quite clearly said that would never happen, even if we lived a million years.

I laughed, "Okay, my coterie then. But we are equal partners, and they'll be supporting your ambitions as you and I support theirs. That part of it, makes it ours."

She smirked, "Okay, I can see that, but you will lead, and decide where and who gets what next. So... it's yours."

I nodded, "Perhaps, but I'll always value and consider your advice when balancing our actions. You'll also obviously come first, as we take care of our needs and ambitions, not to mention to get ourselves out from underneath a threat that actively hunts us."

She bit her lip in thought, but she didn't respond past that.

"You're still monitoring your body, with your witch magic?"

I nodded, "Every moment since you set me on the task, except when you came undone for me, I had to suppress the feeding power."

She blushed, "Good to know. How do you think you're doing?"

I shrugged, "I'm used to it, it was a little disturbing at first to be honest. I've been relaxed in my focus, trying to learn the processes rather than anything specific. I've a general feel of what my body is doing, and even why."

She nodded, "What about that deep cut in your arm, that I wrapped for you. How does that feel."

I replied, "I can feel it healing, the process I mean, it's extremely slow, but fast at the same time, since it's working on a very small level."

She said, "Cellular level. Good, that's what you should be doing, specifics are meaningless without feeling the subtle and obvious shifts of your body, that's where true understanding and wisdom comes from. I want you to focus on that process, your whole body, but especially your arm as it slowly heals, and I'll teach you a healing spell when we stop for lunch. It's why I didn't just heal you last night, it isn't a danger to your health, and it's a good place to start on for your first practical cast. I'll also teach you the shielding spell I know, against magic only, but it may not be very effective for you yet."

I nodded, "Better than nothing, and my Cambion shield will pick up the slack."

She smirked, "True. Do I really come first?"

I nodded slowly, she obviously had the whole coterie thing on her mind.

"Seems fair that way, to prioritize tasks by order as they come in. Unless something is a vital emergency that won't change."

"Oh," she sounded almost disappointed.

I noted, "That's business though, the reason we partnered up. It's best to deal with those tasks dispassionately and fairly, and without favoritism no matter how I feel about you. The personal side of things will be different."

She asked in a slightly breathless and hopeful tone, "How so?"

Fuck if I knew, it wasn't like I'd done this before. Relationships, sex, all of it.

"You're mine, and you'll always be wanted in my bed, in that way you'll be first. You're also my adviser and teacher, which won't be true of any others, at least not the latter one."

She smirked, "You sound so sure."

"I know what I want, and I want you," I stated confidently, even as that freaked me out a little bit. I'd just met her, and I wondered if the flirting, fucking, and her lovely face and sinful body was making me stupid. Yes, I knew some about her, and admired her morality and even her ambitions. Especially the driving force behind them. But did I really know her?

It also turned me on big time, that she got turned on by my confident commands and followed them, just more shallow reasons. Only time would settle this, at the moment my feelings were mostly shallow and all bluster.

She bit her lip and finally spilled her true worry, "But you'll feel that for all of us, won't you? You don't have it in you to treat us like morsels and energy treats."

I nodded, deciding to just stick my hand in the boiling oil. There was no point beating around the bush, or for apologizing for who and what I was.

"Probably, it's who and what I am, what I need to be in order to reach my potential. I won't neglect you, take you for granted, or treat you any differently once that happens. Us is us, and if some bitch tries to fuck with that, they'll be out on their ass. We have time to figure it out. You're mine, for now, and if you can't deal with it, then we can part ways amicably once you get the knowledge you require, and my enemies are dead. I'll hate it, if you choose that path, but I will understand."

She shook her head, and replied softly, "I came into this with open eyes, knowing what you were, but I didn't expect to come to admire and care for you so fast, or at all. I didn't know all you were. Plus, the sex is... insanely good. That's shallow, but it was really the way you took me to bed last night, and then held me so gently in your strong arms as we slept, that changed my... perceptions."

"So, where does that leave us?" I asked, she'd said a lot, but none of it with certainty or decisiveness.

She smirked, "What you said, we have time to figure it out. I don't know how I'll react, when you're making another woman scream for you. Or have one sleeping on the other side of you as I snuggle against you. For now, I'm yours, and I'll see it through as far as I've promised, no matter what. Even if I hate sharing you, that's a ton better than the shit the coven gets up to. You were right you know, I hated what they made me do, and how callously they treated my life. You... went out of your way last night, to keep me safe, that's who you are, in addition to the crazy coterie thing."

I nodded to show I'd heard and understood, but I didn't say anything else. The conversation had come full circle, and I wouldn't beat it to death. The only thing that would settle the questions of our future was time.

Still, it wasn't even a day later, I hadn't expected things to get complicated quite so fast. Then again, I'm the one that demanded she was mine and to get into my bed. Now I'd have to deal with what I'd done, what'd felt right, and something I didn't regret at all.

Chapter Seven

The meadow just off the road was bright in the noon sunlight, and rather warm. Or maybe that warmth was all about Cassia. We'd stopped at the halfway point, about ten miles to go. We weren't in any hurry, even if we spent two hours in the meadow we'd be to the city before darkness fell, or even dinner was served at the inn.

Her lips were right by my ear, as she knelt behind me with her arms around my body as I sat in a meditation pose. I wasn't quite convinced this closeness was necessary, and was half convinced she was seducing me, but I wasn't going to argue.

She said softly, "Reach out to the grass, and only to a small patch of it, right in front of us. I don't want you confused by anything else in the world around us. Grass is simple by comparison, but subtly complex all the same. Feel it, and what it's doing. Grass grows, constantly outside of winter, feel it growing? That's what makes it perfect to use for healing cuts and wounds, witches shift that growth potential of the grass to the healing growth in your body, as your skin and flesh knits back together."

I'd seen my mother do it often enough, after one of our bouts. I also learned, just by learning about my body, that healing was complicated. What healed a cut, or a large wound, wouldn't purge a disease for instance. She'd be teaching me many healing spells, and although she only had one shielding spell, I assumed there were also many kinds of witch shields as well, or perhaps many different layers to one shield, and she only knew one of them.

I was also as hard as a rock, since her firm and bountiful breasts felt wonderful pressed into my back, and the soft sweet sound of her dulcet tones as she spoke softly against my ear were... more than alluring to me. It was a hell of a distraction, which I supposed made it a good lesson, I might have to heal a wound one day, while in the middle of a fight.

"I can feel it, it's different of course, but the growth part is extremely similar."

She sighed breathily, the woman was going to kill me, "Good. Now, I want you to picture that growth from all those blades of grass shifting to accelerate your healing, and while you're doing that, say these words."

She whispered a handful of foreign words into my ears, as well as their meanings, and I took a deep breath, focused, and spoke them aloud with conviction.

My stomach dropped in disappointment, when nothing happened.

"What did I do wrong?"

She whispered, "Nothing. It takes focus, understanding, and practice, but also belief. It's you're first spell, relax and try again."

I relaxed my body, all except for my cock which was harder than steel and twitching at her every hot breath on my neck and ear.

She drove me crazy, and clearly enjoyed doing it. Her accelerated heartbeat and breathiness at my obvious reaction to her was a clear testament to that fact. Plus, if that wasn't enough proof of her intentions, my power made it clear her libido was steadily rising at our close and intimate contact.

With a massive act of will, I cleared my mind of thoughts of ravishing her sexy body, and I took a deep steadying breath. Clearly, as a half sex-demon that nature of mine was my both my greatest strength and my greatest weakness. Then as I let the deep breath out, I imagined shifting nature, temporarily stealing the growth and health of the grass to heal my minor wound, speed up its healing, and I breathed out the words of the spell slowly and with my deep focus on the inflexion and intent.

With authority and confidence, but also with respect and focus.

I could feel the natural order shifting, as the magic left my body and collected that energy only to imbue it into my cut, and my arm started to tingle and itch severely for just a moment, as the wound closed at an accelerated rate. I didn't need to take the bandage off to know it was healed, since I was monitoring my body in that moment, and knew it was whole and unbroken, the healing had also stopped.

The grass looked a little withered, but I knew it would recover in few days.

Cassia kissed the side of my neck, lingeringly and teasingly, before whispering, "Well done, student."

She giggled naughtily in triumphant smugness, as I spun around and claimed her lips with a barely restrained passion that left us both breathless and on the edge of control. Oh yeah, she'd wanted me to lose control and ravish her, she was my witchy minx.

I was pleased not to disappoint her wicked expectations, as the little seductress drove me wild. Though I did manage to retain enough clarity of thought to carry her into the woods a little bit to avoid passing travelers seeing us, as I ravished her mercilessly and repeatedly until we were both beyond sated. Of course, I wasn't the only one that lost myself to lust that afternoon, as she met my every thrust and grind with a lustful wanton abandon of her own. We got lost in each other, and the pleasure we engendered in one another.

I was also already looking forward to later that night, even as we remounted our horses over an hour later, because I'd be able to feed from her again. I suspected it was more than that as well, feeding wasn't exactly addicting, but it was quite pleasurable and something I needed to power my Cambion abilities. I wasn't sure how much harvested energy I could hold at once that way, or if there were even limits, but I'd find out eventually.

As we got on the road, I eventually got around to taking the bandage off, and the skin was perfect as I'd known it would be. That's also when she got around to teaching me a shield spell, we just hadn't been able to find time for that earlier during lunch.

She was a wonder.

We'd passed a few full wagons heading to and from the city during the day, we'd also seen a few travelers. It was maybe an hour later, a little over five miles from the city, when two riders in armor approached from the other direction in a canter. What drew my eyes to them was the armor, they looked like mercenaries, and most likely given their markings, they were from the same company as the men we'd met last night.

Perhaps they were reinforcements, or messengers with updated orders, or even scouts going there to collect a report. I wasn't sure, and I was equally as sure I'd never find out, as they both pulled up on the reigns and one drew his sword when they saw the two of us.

They moved forward warily, the one with the sword in the lead, while the other grabbed their bow. I motioned with my hand, and I felt a small amount of relief as Cassia obeyed and stopped her horse as I kept moving forward to meet them.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers
1...45678...16