Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything else?"

Faith said, "I also admire her sense of justice, and how she sought out a solution that would be effective and peaceful at the same time. Only that Cabal she talked about will be responsible if there's any violence when they get back. That matches our morality and stance on violence being the last option, or if done in self-defense. She also seemed concerned about the shifters and witches in slavery as well, that wasn't just a way to manipulate us into wanting to help, although that was certainly a part of it as well."

I nodded, "Alright, Irze should be here later this evening, and we can fill her in on our trip for tomorrow, but we should probably send a message to Lysa, rather than ambush her with it at dawn when she shows up."

Cassia smirked, "Good plan, the Kiss?"

I frowned, "I'll leave it up to them. They're our political allies, they got us in with the king, and we were their lapdogs last night for their party. Lysa is ours, so she goes, but let her and Niri decide if their support covers martial assistance from the whole Kiss."

Faith said, "That works. Want me to go?"

I thought about that, for about a tenth of a second. It was stupid, but I hated the idea of her going alone.

"We'll all go."

Faith looked pleased and more than a little turned on by the steel in my voice, and no doubt the protective feelings she could feel rise in me. Fortunately, my insanely overprotective tendencies and possessiveness was something Cassia didn't mind either, she didn't even give me shit for it, and just changed the subject.

Cassia said, "We'll take the tomes with us, we'll likely be gone for over two days."

I nodded, day there, rest overnight, attack at dawn, ride most of the way back, then back the day after around mid-morning. If all went to plan that is. That would still give us a good two or three-day cushion for shit going wrong, before we'd be late to recast the castle wards, and for me to visit with my Tammy.

"Sounds good, even an idiot could find the hiding place if they had days to browse the estate."

Well, maybe not, but why take the risk.

The spell book would wait as well, we went ahead and went to the kiss, and let them know what was going on. Lysa would also be coming earlier the next day, an hour or so before dawn, to take care of our daily rendezvous...

Chapter Eleven

The morning came very early, with a very pleasant sensation on my cock. I reached down and wrapped my hand in bright red hair, without even looking I could tell it was my sexy shifter down there, devotedly sucking me off.

I could feel her through the magic too, her own desire, pleasure, and tension rose with mine, so she must've been twiddling herself off as she took me into her throat and swallowed, only to milk me hard with suction as she rose up until her silken lips locked around my ridge, and her hot tongue swirled around my cockhead.

I couldn't help the deep moan of pleasure that escaped my mouth, and when I thrust up into that hot wet mouth, I heard her sexy seductive moan of approval. I was so close to the edge, and I tried to hold off my imminent explosion without using magic to do so, which made it a fun challenge as I tried to extend the pleasure of her hot little mouth, but she caressed my balls, scratched my taint lightly, and started to throat fuck me.

I looked down into wickedly adoring and devotion filled eyes as I felt myself boil, it was so intense as she looked up at me with pleading eyes for my cock juice. My cock surged, my head flared, and I shot my seed into the back of her throat.

Her loving ochre eyes widened, and she started to shake in an orgasm of her own, she'd had herself right on that edge, and my cumming into her throat, and on her tongue was enough to set her off. My magic dove into her body for my morning feeding, and I harvested her soul even as she eagerly sucked and swallowed in a rigid rhythm as pleasure swam in her eyes.

Our sounds of ultimate pleasure mixed, mine deep and hers beyond seductive yet muffled by my cock, as we rode the heights of ecstasy together with our eyes locked.

She didn't often wake me and feed me that way, but it happened every once in a while, instead of her riding me. I think she just needed my cock in her mouth sometimes, the same way I deeply needed her hot and tight little pussy on my tongue at times. She loved it, and me, but I was sure the adoring worship in my eyes matched the intensity of hers.

She smirked, amused, and pointed toward the wall.

I turned my head, and I saw my Lysa naked standing against the wall next to the bed, which was her default starting point for her slut shaming, I'd given her the orders to do that if she got here while I was asleep.

She got off on the idea, of standing there naked and fingering herself to keep herself ready for me, just in case I woke up and noticed she was even there. Of course, she was also under orders not to cum while doing so. I couldn't even imagine how degrading that was, but it seemed the deeper the shame, the brighter she blushed, the harder she got off in the end. She was... insatiable.

It also made me wonder if that's why my Faith had gone the quick route to feed me, we were under a time crunch that morning, and had to be ready to go at dawn.

Lysa was also stunningly sexy and aristocratically beautiful. She had the kind of beauty and facial structure that was striking, with high and prominent cheekbones, full lips, and a face that wore a look of command and confidence well. Even a slight arrogance looked good on her. She had lovely long and golden blonde hair, that hung in ringlets down her naked body, and her light blue eyes were wide with desire.

Her lissomly flexible body at five foot eight was mouthwatering, with high and proud perfectly rounded B cups with dark pink nipples and areola, surrounded by deliciously light tanned skin. Her long-toned dancer's legs and tight ass were to die for.

She looked back at me with a shamed and begging lustful look on her face, that made my cock stir despite the fact I'd just come down.

"Are you a good slut?"

She replied breathily, "Yes, sir. Always a good slut for you."

I sighed insultingly, doubtfully, and questioned "What's a good slut's mouth for?"

Her neck and face flushed with embarrassment and a deep desire that took my breath away, as her light blue eyes widened. She licked her lips subconsciously, and she let out a breathy sigh.

"Giving you pleasure, the same thing my tight pussy and dirty little ass is for. All of me, for your pleasure, that's all a slut is good for, all I'm good for."

I nodded in agreement, "Then get over her and suck me off, if you do a good job, I might let you fuck yourself on my cock, until you cum."

Her whole body froze as her back arched, and her fingers froze in her pussy as her body started to shake, but I could see the determination in her eyes as she fought the need to cum. The idea that my degrading orders almost got her off was... hot. She sighed softly when the orgasm receded, and then moved toward the bed.

She knelt down next to me, and she pushed her golden blonde hair on one side of her, so her face was fully revealed in profile, and she lowered herself so those silky hairs tickled my thighs. With her lips right next to my cock she looked up at me beggingly, as she took it into her hot talented mouth slowly.

That's when everything changed, as I saw double as soon as her sweet lips touched my cock. Her greatest sexual fantasy had changed. Obviously, based on what just happened, she still got off on shaming, it just wasn't on the top of her list anymore. Her knew fantasy also verified my earlier thoughts, I wasn't the only one falling, because my Lysa meant more to me every day. Not so much the twisted sex life, but the soft and sweet cuddling and conversation that came after.

Regardless, as I saw her wantonly sucking me off with slutty abandon, I also saw her fantasy, superimposed and sharp, yet nebulous at the same time.

The first change was the man that'd been shaming her was no longer faceless, my face and body starred in her greatest sexual fantasy, and the second part of it was there was no shaming at all. Oh, it was still her kink, and I was sure it would still show up on occasion, just like my exotic fox shifter needed my cock in her mouth on occasion.

Regardless, in the vision I took her firmly, possessively, but also lovingly. There were sweet words spoken, on both of our parts, and at the end of it all I held her in my arms as the four of us fell asleep. That was in there two, my other mates joining us as I cradled her in my arms.

At first, I wasn't sure what to do, just because it was her fantasy didn't mean she was ready for it to happen, it was only one aspect of her full and complicated personality and desires. She'd obviously fallen for me, as I was... had? As I had for her. Despite her best efforts to keep things nasty and only cordial between us. She hadn't wanted a deep relationship, and she no doubt still wanted to stay with her Kiss, which I completely understood.

But... at that point she longed to be my mate, as the other two in my bed. Still, I wondered if that could be forced, women could be stubborn, and she was two hundred years old, it was entirely possible she'd resist me and her own deepest desires if I tried to make love to her.

Besides that little wrinkle, she was a goddess with her mouth, which made it impossible to think. After two hundred years she was a goddess at wild and wanton sex, with any of her holes. My cock was being slathered with euphoric sensations of bliss, and even as I tried to think about what I'd just seen, deep moans and gasps of pleasure were drawn from my lips as she gave me a mind-blowing amount of pleasure.

I could also see it then, in her eyes, not just the hungry shamed lust, but a deep need in her eyes for me. That, more than anything else, flipped the decision in my brain, like a switch, I wasn't some fucking coward that hid his feelings, and didn't claim his women. If shit blew up, so be it, but it was what we both wanted.

I reached down and pulled her mouth off my cock, and then slid her body up mine.

Hers widened in confusion, as I rolled us so I was on top, but her legs parted for me easily and eagerly as I pushed a knee between them, and then I passionately kissed her. That wasn't something we did, ever. Not kissing during sex was part of the shaming and separation, I only kissed her during aftercare, never during our naughty degrading sex.

She gasped into my mouth with a whimper and sigh of confused pleasure and need, as I lined myself up and pushed into her heaven. She must've been edging herself against the wall for a while, because her tight pussy stretched and took all seven inches in one smooth and firm stroke of my cock, assisted by how incredibly wet she was for me, then she started to convulse and tighten around me.

I worked her with teasing circle grinds, hitting all the right places deep inside of her heaven, and continued to kiss her deeply with passion.

She gasped, and she looked up at me when I broke the kiss. Her eyes begging, pleading, confused, and filled with a true devotion that was a close match for my Faith. Not that she'd ever be nearly that submissive, the idea was impossible, her deep change of feelings didn't change who she was, she was still independent, but her devoted love would show in other ways I was sure.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear firmly and confidently, "My Lysa, my love, we will figure it out, but you are mine."

No matter what her mind made of that, her body was clearly on board, because she gasped sharply and squeezed tightly around me, as she flushed my cock with her liquid satin. It was explosive, a huge emotional and physical release as her legs went around me and held me deeply inside of her, as her pussy convulsed and milked me.

I just kept firmly and gently stroking and grinding into her body, as she came undone for me, her eyes wide and vulnerable, and filled with shocked bliss. The sensations of her heaven on my cock were mind-bending, as she gasped and breathed in harsh pleasure filled gulps of air, but I'd just cum and I had my magic on my side, and I wasn't done with her yet, not nearly.

I leaned back down, as she started to come down and move her body in a perfect counterpoint to mine.

"So beautiful, when you cum for me, my naughty Lysa. You are mine, and I love you."

She bit her lip, a bit sweat soaked and wrung out from the potent orgasm. The love and devotion in her eyes were clear, but it was also pained, and she didn't say it back. Her body did though, the way her soft grinds started to match my own, complement them, and the way her back arched and the way she thrusted up against me wantonly as I pushed my cock back into her heaven. Soft, but very firm full strokes as I entered her soft, hot, and wet sex over and over again. The sweet friction of our bodies moving together was powerful, as for perhaps the first time we loved each other with a deep emotional connection, instead of a shallow if fun kink.

"Cam," she said breathily in loving denial, the conflict on her face could be worked out.

"Mine," I said simply, firmly, as I claimed her and made love to her, even as her body and heart made love back to me, despite her fears and conflicted mind.

Before she could reply, I kissed her demandingly, and increased the power and speed of my strokes. I wasn't exactly making love to her anymore, but neither were we fucking. I claimed her with a firmly inexorable stroke and grind that her body at first merely matched, but then completely surrendered to as her passion overwhelmed her.

The sweet breathy sighs and gasps from her lips, the way her slightly parted lips felt against mine when I kissed her often, as often as I stared deeply into those beautiful light blue eyes, with full confidence and the expectation that her heart and soul would open up for me as well, and she did, open up for me. She was as lost in the rhythm and pleasure of our bodies as I was, lost in my eyes as surely as I was lost in hers, as we slowly rose toward our heights, the second one for her, and the first for me.

Of course, I knew that was just the passion, pleasure, and heat of the moment, the true challenge would come in our conversation afterwards. For better or worse, I'd just changed our relationship forever. We could play with the kink, but we could never go back to it, not the way it had been anyway, not fully.

"Cam!" she cried out, "Don't stop."

"I'll never stop," I said firmly, but rather breathily as well, I was as close as she was.

Her eyes widened, and I could see she hadn't missed the not so subtle double meaning of my simple statement. I'd never stop loving her, or wanting her in my arms, in my bed, and in my life.

I brushed her lips one last time with mine, and then started to pound into her, and we both rushed head long towards ecstasy. Our gasps and moans of pleasure synchronized, to the fast movements and wild pleasure of our bodies, and I stared deeply into her eyes.

"Cum for me, love," I demanded in a loving voice.

She cried out, arched her back, and her head whipped to the side as her pussy convulsed around me powerfully, and I followed her over into the abyss of ecstasy even as I started to harvest her soul for magic and power.

I growled demandingly, "Look at me."

Her head snapped back reluctantly and locked onto my blue eyes, and there were tears of pleasure, longing, and love in her eyes, so naked before me. I'd shamed her, degraded her, used her body many times as a cum bucket, carelessly and callously, because it got her off.

Yet, I'd never seen her truly naked before that moment, and it squeezed my heart, evoked all of my protective instincts, and it was the most intimate moment we'd ever shared at that time. She was truly vulnerable for the first time, as she let me see the love and deeply rooted desire in her eyes.

"So beautiful, so precious," I gasped out in loving awe, even as my mind and body was overcome, and I emptied myself into her demanding and grasping sex, giving it what it wanted. The euphoria of our joined ecstasy rose and rode upon the wave of soul energy and magic that blasted into my body, so powerful, so strong, my sexy vampire.

She gasped my name, and keened in pleasure, the words I spoke tenderly clearly had an effect on her, but I'd see what the fallout was in a very short time. We came down together slowly, gently, and I kissed her softly, lovingly, and she sighed into my mouth as she returned it.

I pulled out, rolled to the side, and then gathered her up in my arms. Her body felt warm against mine, heated and sweaty, and she smelled wonderful, feminine. I loved the scent of her arousal, completion, sweat, all mixed in with her lovely natural scent.

"Cam, what..." she trailed off.

I said, "We both needed that, we were lying to ourselves, and to each other with your kink. We can still do that on occasion, but the truth is I love you, and I want you by my side. Tell me you don't love me."

She shook her head, "I can't. But... I also can't leave my kiss."

I nodded, "So?"

She frowned at me.

I shrugged, "If you can be my cum guzzling cock-slut once a day, then you can be my love once a day. You are mine, but I won't take more time from you than you want to give."

She bit her lip.

"So beautiful, my lady," I caressed her cheek.

She blushed for me, but perhaps for the first time since I met her, not in heated shame.

"I suppose we can figure it out," she said softly, "but I want both. It isn't about the time that I want to give you, that's all of it, it's the time that I can give you."

I laughed, "I get that."

She frowned, "How did you know?"

I said, "I could see it in you, the love you tried to deny. You still haven't admitted it, not out loud."

She smirked, and said in faux haughtier, "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I nodded shamelessly, "I really would."

I didn't want her to deny it later, or to talk herself out of it in her head once she'd left. Saying it out loud would make it more real for her.

She giggled, "Fine. I love you, and both the slut and the lady have been yours for... quite some time. I just didn't want to admit it to myself."

I took mercy, and I changed the subject. Although, I'd never asked her to open up about her past before, so my question might be as prickly or more so for all I knew. Point was, we still had a lot to work out, I didn't think she'd be spending her nights with me despite her fantasy, she was filled with loyalty and duty toward her kiss.

"Are you? I mean, I saw the nobility the other day, you have the blood?"

She bit her lip, and kissed me softly and sweetly, possibly to give herself time to think, but I didn't mind.

She replied, "My father was a baron who didn't claim me, I was born on the wrong side of the sheets, my mother was one of the servants. My life wasn't bad, but I was young and filled with resentment at the time. Then my old master, the good one, pursued me. He wasn't a noble either, but he moved in their circles, and he was magic. I'd had no idea he was a vampire of course, not until he offered to turn me. I never looked back after that."

She tilted her head, her eyes lost in the past for a moment, "I suppose I was a perfect target to turn, I looked like them, half their blood, was beautiful and understood the selfish give and take of the noble courts. I fit in the kiss well from the start, that's when my life truly started."

She smirked with a self-mocking edge, "There's a saga of emotional pain in those two paragraphs, maybe I'll tell you about it all sometime."

"Pain?"

She shrugged, "It was the very thing I resented, my blood and appearance, that gave me value to the kiss and to my old master. Well, more than that, he was very careful in feeling me out, even courted me for a while to make sure I wouldn't be a monster with the turn, but it wouldn't have gotten that far without the former."

1...1112131415...18