Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassia just nodded in agreement, as we waited for Siora to answer. It was up to our sorceress, only Siora could do it so it was up to her.

She let out a breath, the greatest hint of emotion I'd seen from my elf.

"Very well, we will go in before dawn, and I'll try to divine and defeat the trap before we go down into the mine. Both of them, I'm sure the infirmary is rigged as well, where the witches stay."

Cassia said, "I can stealth myself, and take the guards unawares."

Irze said, "As can I, I will assist you."

I nodded, "Alright, so the rest of us move up when they're down, and we'll have plenty of time to disarm the traps before dawn, shift change, and presumably when they start mining."

After a moment, I said, "After that, I can fly three of us down with my wings to avoid creating an alarm with the winch. We need to get down there and by the large rooms and set up defensive positions to protect them as we kill the mercenaries."

Irze said, "I can get down quietly, on my own."

Siora said, "My sorcery could do it, but no more quietly than the winch."

"I could take two trips. I'll take down Cassia and Lysa, then go back for Siora and Faith. If there are guards at the entrance, Lysa and I can mesmerize them, and Cassia's freezing spell is pretty damned fast and quiet. Then we go as quietly as possible, until we have the barracks and infirmary protected."

Siora said, "I can handle that part, wall off the entrances with stone. It wouldn't hold long against a determined soldier, but long enough if the area is a killing field with all of us in it."

Irze interjected, "Then we kill the mercenaries."

I nodded, "They've earned it just by taking the job."

No one disagreed with that assessment.

"I suppose then I can fly back up to activate the winch, and we can move them all out."

Siora shook her head, "I have another way out, once we're done down there. Part of my preparations yesterday. Although, someone will have to retrieve the horses."

I raised an eyebrow.

She smiled, "I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise."

"So, you want to show off then?"

She nodded slowly, "You could say that I suppose, I told you I was stubborn."

Alright, it seemed we had a plan, I just hoped it would work, or if anything went wrong it wouldn't be the death of every slave, elf, shifter, and witch, inside the silver mine.

"So, you did."

We found a nice grove of trees and bushes, about five miles from the mine to sleep for the night. The last five miles would take about an hour, and it'd be done pre-dawn. It seemed wise to camp that far out, the fire wouldn't be seen by the lookouts, and it was far enough away from the Scarlet Highlands that even a curious dragon wouldn't bother investigating, unless they were purposefully looking for trouble.

The grove and bushes were also thick enough to give us the illusion of privacy, as we set up a cook fire, and my Cassia started to make us a hot dinner. To my surprise, both Irze and Siora stuck their hand in and helped Cassia, which she took in stride. My elf and Drow liked to cook too, who knew?

I took the time to stretch and walk off the ride, I was in very good shape, toned, ripped, and a fighter, but riding a horse took different muscles I obviously didn't use for fighting, and it wasn't something I did very often. In short, my ass was sore, and I very subtly cast a healing spell when I was out of earshot, even for my sneaky shifter.

When dinner was ready, Siora brought me my plate and sat a rather cozy distance away, with our legs and shoulders touching often as we ate. I was a little touched by the effort the rest of my ladies expended for us to have a little privacy, as they sat together all the way on the other side of the fire.

Her close proximity also felt like an invitation of sorts, and at my instigation we started to share brief touches and low intimate conversation. The lust I felt in her had spiked, and it burned as strongly as my own, and I greatly enjoyed the feel of her smooth porcelain skin under my fingertips. Halfway into the meal, as our intimacy deepened, we even started to feed each other off each other's plates.

The feeling of her soft lips against my fingertips, and the sweet suckling she did after taking the morsel, was beyond erotic for me, as my cock strained against its confinement. Based on what I felt below, she liked it as thick as Cassia did, very thick, but just a little shorter right at seven inches or so, instead of Cassia's seven and a half.

I slowly lost track of the world around me, as we finished our intimate meal, and she seductively sucked and licked my fingers clean of the food, while I cleaned up hers as well.

She changed slowly, losing her mask, proving my Cassia right, my exotically sexy elf wouldn't be hiding behind that polite veneer during our physical intimacy. The first sign of it was the sweet and seductive moan she let out, as she finished cleaning off my fingers.

It lit a fire inside of me, that sweet and seductive moan, and I pulled her to me and claimed her lips for the first time. She aggressively returned it and straddled my lap, and she sighed in pleasure into my mouth as she ground down into me, against my confined cock. She made the sexiest sounds of breathless passion, as I started to stroke her body, play with her silver hair, and teasingly brush by all the good spots.

Her hands weren't idle either, and I moaned softly into her mouth as she teased the back of my neck with her fingernails, and she stroked my throat, shoulders, and neck with her fingertips. She was a hell of a passionate kisser, and I was completely lost in the feeling of her warmth and the weight of her lithely curvy body in my lap.

She pulled my shirt off, while I undid her leather vest, and her breasts poured out. They were firmer than they had any right to be at that size, and they were even more mouthwateringly large and succulent than I'd have guessed. They were perfect, mostly rounded, and so very fair. Her nipples were delicately pink, even lighter than my Faith's, which I'd have said would be highly unlikely just a moment before. They were mouthwatering, and she sighed as I bent my head down and started to explore them with my lips.

She gasped, and pushed her breasts into my mouth, and into my hands, as I felt her reach down between us and undo my pants. Her tits were about medium in sensitivity, I wouldn't be able to maul them like Cassia's, but nor would I have to be so tentative with them like Lysa's. She was closer to being like Cassia's though, a little less sensitive than Irze and Tammy who were also in the middle.

Point was, I was being quite firm with them, teasing, biting, licking, and suckling, and my exotic elf was getting breathy, her wet nipples were long past strained and hard, and she gasped for me more and more as I worked up her body to an even higher pitch.

It was my turn to gasp, as her soft and silky fingertips reached in and fished out my cock.

"Cam," she said breathily, "Play later, worship me later, I need you in me, taking me."

I reached up and caressed her face as I looked into those impossibly vivid bright green eyes, and then caressed her ears softly, which made her tremble and shiver in delight. So sexy, so beautiful, and her silky skinned hand felt amazing wrapped around my cock.

Fuck, I needed to be inside her too.

I reached down and unbuttoned her leather breaches, and she reluctantly let me go to stand up and push them off, as I similarly rolled back to lift my ass and shuck my pants the rest of the way.

I motioned her back down, "The ground's rough, get on me."

She bit her lip, and I swear her green eyes started to glow brighter, as she straddled me and then ground my cock against my stomach, and she slid her wet ready sex along the bottom of my cock, which drew a gasp from both our lips. She did that for quite a while, the soft hot and wet folds of her mound felt like paradise against me, as we nipped, licked, and teased each other with passionate kisses.

I reached down and squeezed her tight supple ass for the first time, drawing a breathy needy sigh from her lips, and lifted her up. I needed to be in her.

She reached down without asking, gripped my cock firmly, and lined me up with her heaven. She gasped in pleasure and shock, as I lowered her body and stabbed up into her lithe sexy body for the first time. She was wet for me, but so impossibly tight at the same time, that I only got the first two inches buried in her pleasure. She tightened and convulsed around my tip, and I held her up through the ecstasy of it.

"So tight, so beautiful."

She smiled, and gasped as I dropped her another inch, "So big, so full," as her fingers curled and dug into my chest.

She truly was, incredibly beautiful, and as erotic as my Irze and Faith but in a completely different way, with her porcelain skin, bright green eyes, and even her aggressive stubborn nature. She was no retiring maiden waiting to be claimed, nor would she be fighting me, she was going to claim me right the fuck back. It wasn't a fight, or a contest, it was a give and take, a surrender and a claiming for both of us, at the same time, as she slowly sunk down on my cock, impaling herself with excruciating slowness with my support. A lot like my Cassia that way actually, which I'd suspected.

Her pussy was pure blissful friction, so tight, so hot, and so wet for me, as she sank down until my balls touched that tight supple ass of hers. She ground against me in a tight little circle, then a little more aggressively as she squeezed tightly around me, which both milked my cock and ground up inside of her in all the right places, drawing a sweet gasp of pleasure from both our lips.

"You feel so good, Siora. Better than I'd imagined."

She smiled wickedly, and ground even harder, as her pussy locked down on me like a vise. Holy shit, did she work out her inner muscles or something? She wasn't as naturally tight as my virgin was and had been, but it was close even there. But when she squeezed around me though, it was the tightest I'd ever felt.

"You imagined this?"

I smirked, "Almost constantly, since you left my house yesterday," I said honestly, as I returned the favor, and ground up into her at a perfect angle and the perfect force for her in that moment, using my magic outrageously to cheat, and it made her gasp beautifully for me.

Her huge breasts started to sway gently and hypnotically, to the sexy movements of her hips, arched back, and tight elven pussy on my cock. She felt incredible.

She leaned down, and kissed me passionately, while her hips started to twerk and shallowly fuck up and down my cock. Despite the speed, she didn't seem to have a problem squeezing me on every upstroke, nor on grinding down on me with subtle slight movements each time our bodies slammed together at breakneck speed.

She kissed down my jaw, and onto my neck. Her breathy gasps of sweet pleasure were overwhelmingly a huge turn on, right there against my ears.

She whispered wickedly, "So did I. Fucking down onto your cock, just like this, I've been wanting this all day."

My cock twitched powerfully inside of her pussy, which made her gasp, and stop going wild as she switched to slow and sensual again, and she just lightly grinded me in circles with powerful squeezes to milk and pleasure my cock. Intense as a description of the euphoric pleasure and deep passion of our joining just didn't even come close to doing it justice.

My sexy elf, my Siora, knew how to fuck, and knew how to lose herself in it too, so passionate, so pleasurable. She was aggressive, but the way she was taking me told me she was all about making it good for me, it was a giving aggression, not selfish in the least, even as my return grinds and thrusts were all about increasing her pleasure to mind-bending and dizzying heights.

My cock was in heaven, as she worked me as hard as she could, squeezing around me, milking me with hard and soft grinds, making it perfect for me.

My other mates did that too, but not during our first time together.

She continued in that sultry breathy voice, "I never imagined though, that your fat cock would be so perfect, and you'd be so good at delivering pleasure. You even took the bottom, to spare me discomfort, you drive me crazy."

Her breathiness was increasing, and she was getting close. As for me, I'd been on the edge for a while already, using my magic to keep me from going over. It was pure pleasure as she rode me sexily from above, like a goddess of pleasure.

I gripped her hair, and I pulled her a little lower as I turned my head, and then nibbled and kissed her neck, and up onto her earlobe.

She gasped, "Cam!"

She was right on the edge at that point, her pussy had already started to quiver around my cock in that moment. I reached down with my other hand, pinched her nipple and twisted, not as hard as I did with Cassia, but plenty firm enough, and the exact amount I knew she'd love. Enough to send an explosive signal of mixed pain and pleasure straight to her pussy like a bolt of lightning. Between that and the ear, which was extremely sensitive and erogenous for an elf, I sent her over the edge hard.

Her pussy gripped me hard as she arched her back and screamed in ecstasy, followed by breathless sweet sounding gasps and intense keens that flew explosively from her lips as she flooded my cock with her liquid satisfaction.

My hands moved to her waist as I arched my back and ground up into her, lifting her up a few inches, as I bent my knees enough to lay my feet flat on the ground. That was all the leverage I needed, and as she continued to bathe and convulse around my cock, I pulled out more than halfway while holding her up by her waist with firm squeezing hands, then I started to fuck up into her with everything I had.

She gasped, and continued to ride the heights of pleasure, as I drilled up into her, slamming up into her body, making her bounce uncontrollably up and down my full length. Her sinfully large breasts on her light lissome body started to shake, bounce, and vibrate violently as I fucked up into her, which was a hell of a view. Except, I only saw that lovely erotic sight peripherally, because my pleasure filled eyes were locked on bright green ones, wide ones filled with pleasure, shock, and an intense blissful euphoria that I did my best to make last.

I long stroked her hard, fast, and mercilessly, and her tight convulsing pussy felt so good milking and sliding around my cock, so hot, so snug, so euphoric, so nubile, so captivating, and so enthralling, I was lost in her and the deeply inexorable and blissful pleasure her body gave me as I continued to ride my own edge.

She started to gasp my name, "Cam! Fuck, Cam!" and she cursed in pleasure and screamed my name over and over, in a breathless and overwhelming pleasure as her green eyes stared down intensely into mine.

"I'm going to fill you, Siora."

She gasped breath after breath, as she rocketed towards an even more blissful finish, and my name kept dropping from her lips, sometimes in amazement, sometimes in exhortation, and always with passion, as I took her to her height. Right when she was on the edge, I slipped my right hand around her waist and pelvis, then slid it between us and brushed her clit.

She screamed, "Fuck! Oh goddess, CAM!"

Her green eyes went pleasure addled, and completely vulnerable as I finally released my own libido to take its natural course.

I grunted, "Mine!" and then breathed in awe, "My sexy Siora," as my balls boiled, and I exploded up into her, even as she gave my cock a second and even larger cum bath. The pleasure whipped through my addled my mind like a tornado ripping apart a barn, I was completely overwhelmed and lost in it, as I started to shoot pulse after pulse of my load deeply into my Siora's sexy lithe body.

When we both started to come down, I pulled her down to me for a passionate kiss, one laced with warmth, affection, and the sweet post bliss of our powerful completion.

She pulled back when the kiss ended, but not very far. Her intensely and passionately emotion filled bright green eyes were just inches from mine.

She whispered, "Did you mean that, or was it the passion talking?"

I said confidently, "I meant it. I want you with me, no afternoon visits only. I want you in my bed at night, and I want you home and by my side, when you don't need to be in the tower or working with the elven community. We can figure out if it will work by making it happen."

She bit her lip, and searched my eyes, "I'm okay with that, but I'll be gone a lot during the day. I'm stubborn, and I have my projects."

I countered firmly, "But you'll be in our bed at night, with Faith and Cassia. You'll share breakfast and dinner with us, and we'll be there to help you, with those projects, if you need help. I already know I want you, you're an amazing and passionate woman, with a warm giving heart. I imagine either we'll fall madly in love, or it will fail spectacularly, in short order."

She kissed me until we were both breathless, and then gasped into my mouth when she felt my flagging cock surge and grow, both filling her perfectly and stretching her out once more.

"Yes, I'll be yours, and gladly join your bed in the hopes we become mates, but I won't be controlled."

I snorted dismissively, "I can be possessive, and overly protective, but I'm not controlling. Time will tell and prove those words. You are mine, and mine to protect, cherish, and adore, but only as long as you consent to be mine. I'm not interested in controlling you or taking you against your will. That would be worse than binding you to me, which I'd never do."

She looked breathless, "I understand, and I consent gladly to be yours, in all ways," she pushed against my chest to sit up almost straight, with her back arched, as she started to lightly grind down on me with decadent breathy sighs of pleasure.

"All ways?"

She smiled, and said sultrily, "I won't be controlled, but I give you all of me, on my terms. Including in bed, you are an amazing lover, the best I've ever had, and I have... wicked appetites."

"Wicked appetites?"

She smirked, "Let's just say like Lysa and Faith, I have no restrictions on... where you take your pleasure. We can explore that in more detail, when we have a bed and bathtub handy."

That was interesting, and I wondered how she knew that about them. Seriously, how? Had they talked about it during the trip or something, and she overheard it with her elven hearing? The fact that both Lysa and Faith liked coital, anal, oral, and tit sex. My cock surged, at the idea of fucking her vast cleavage, and nutting in her exotically beautiful face, or taking her in that tight supple ass. The idea of her sweet bowed lips wrapped around my cock as I looked down into her bright green eyes kind of turned me on more than a little bit too.

It wasn't just that either, I wanted to get my tongue and lips on every part of her, every part. She wasn't the only one that had no limits as far as giving pleasure to a partner.

I twitched up inside her, again, quite hard, which made her blush and chuckle throatily. Turns out Cassia was right, it was the quiet ones, and my Siora was going to be a wild one in bed.

She was right though, Cassia loved to blow me, and fuck me, she even let me do her tits once which she said was fine, pleasurable even to a much lesser extent, but I got the feeling she mostly did it because she loved me, and I liked it. However, she wasn't so keen on giving me her ass, which was fine with me. Irze similarly was up for just about anything, except anal.

As for Tammy, that was a work in progress, she was still young and naïve in the ways of pleasure, I'd only taken her in one place, with both my mouth and cock, so I wasn't sure where her limits would end up being.