Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stole a kiss and left it there. I'd pushed her enough that morning and knew she needed emotional catch up time, and I just held her against me for a bit longer. The intimacy of it was undeniable, even if her mouth was reticent, her body and eyes weren't shy about expressing her love for me, as I cradled her in my arms and held her against me. Soon enough though, we split apart, we had places to be that morning, and I still had to love on my witch and fit in a bath and breakfast, all before dawn

It was just past dawn when the five of us rode out of the city gates. My Faith was on point about twenty feet ahead of us, her sharp nose and eyes were perfect for detecting any dangers ahead.

Siora rode next to me as agreed, on my right side, and looked even more distractingly beautiful and exotic that morning, in tight breeches that hugged her long sexy legs, and a leather vest that looked like it might pop open any second under the weight of her vast breasts. It wasn't very revealing, but it was very tight, and conformed to her upper body in a mouthwatering fashion.

She sat with a straight back and looked naturally regal on her mount, moved gracefully with the horse, and the trot did amazing things to those aforementioned breasts, which bounced and swayed even under the tightly restricting leather.

Her double D breasts really were large, but what made them seem doubly so, was her lissome and willowy body. She was just an inch shorter than my lissome Lysa, and I had to focus to keep my mind on our conversation and the world around me. I hoped her distraction potential went down a bit after we'd shared pleasure, but in that moment my demon side and cock were extremely focused on what would happen at the other end of the ride.

But in truth, it was her amazingly vivid bright green eyes, her delicate upswept pointy ears, and the way her silvery liquid hair shone under the light of the sun that was truly distracting. Despite her alluring assets lower on her body, it wasn't hard at all to keep my eyes on the captivating and exotic beauty of her porcelain fair elfin face.

All my other ladies had tight leather riding gear on as well, as opposed to dresses which I admit would be a pain in the ass to ride in. My Irze, Lysa, and Cassia rode not far behind us, engrossed in their own conversation even as I chatted lightly with Siora. I was surrounded by my beauties, five of them all breathtaking, but I couldn't help a brief thought toward Tammy as we lost sight of the city and castle rising above it behind us. I'd see her again in five days, including that one.

"I'm curious, I know a sorcerer evokes magic from the elemental planes, but they don't use spells."

Siora nodded, "Visualization and will. We pull the magic into this world by force of will, it's like... holding onto a streak of lightning, the magic must be organized and forced into the shape we want it. A breeze is simple. The downside is the limitations without spoken language, it takes a lot of practice to multi-task and not lose concentration to random thoughts, but I've been doing it a long time. I'm truly no more powerful than many of the sorcerers in the tower in terms of channeling magic potential, my true strength is in focusing on multiple things at once.

"Most sorcerers can only handle one, maybe two spells at a time. Elves as we discussed yesterday, have very disciplined minds as we master our thoughts and drives, and present a polite visage to all and in all situations. In battle, we are blunt hammers, throwing around energies with focused thoughts, I do alright that way with being able to hold and maintain about four attacks at once, five in a pinch for a short time.

"Outside of battle things can be a little subtler. Healing, which requires a blending of earth and water, threaded together in different ways for different ailments and wounds. Fire and air, are the elements used when overwhelming another's will, elemental fire and air doesn't necessarily mean heat and wind, it can mean influence and passion. It is not a simple thing. Even without pulling power from the elemental planes we have affinity connections to the raw elements of this world, not control, but in reading them. Many sorcerers can read the truth of another's words in the very air."

I nodded, "You look stunning by the way, truly beguiling."

She smiled, "Thank you, I find you pleasing to the eyes as well. Your coterie is growing in power, and with your work at the castle, wealth. To what end?"

I replied, "Good question. A lot of things. Personal security and safety for my mates, the stronger we are both temporally, and in the political halls, the better. Our future family and children also come into that. Though we have no specific goals in that direction, we also plan to influence and promote justice, one way I suppose is the spell book we are building, for the other covens to purchase, without the evil stuff in it.

"Helping with the mine comes into that as well, though we're gaining from that as well through you joining the coterie, but that isn't the only reason we're doing it. We won't compromise our morals in order to gain more power, the means and end are equally important to us. What are your hopes in that direction?"

She smiled, "Many. Of course, I want your help and support if any violent waves are caused from our actions today, and in setting up a small community of elves within the city. I do that for my people and out of a sense of duty. I will also admit I'm looking forward to exploring what may personally grow between us, and in my own security with having staunch allies to watch my back in the city.

"I'm not sure yet where the future lies. I am not banished from my people, but I think given enough reasons personally and professionally to stay once the community is stable, I will stay."

That was good news to me, and about as straightforward as I could expect anyone to be. Our promise to be open because of cultural differences was obviously fully in play. I took it to mean nothing was written in stone, but she hoped for our professional and personal lives to join and prosper together. Despite the lack of physical tells, I didn't doubt the attraction and simmering lust I picked up with my demon side that morning, like I partially had the previous day.

As far as I was concerned, the sexual tension and chemical attraction between us was very much mutual.

"You have no one there, or family waiting for your return?"

She replied, "No one of romantic interest, though I do have friends and family back home. I will be able to stay in contact with them, and I am of the age where it's time to find my own life, destiny, and family, it is the nature of things for both elves and humans, is it not?"

I nodded slowly, "It is, but humans tend to keep those ties even after moving on, visit with parents especially on the solstice celebrations. Our parents also want to be involved in their grandchildren's lives."

She asked, "Are you trying to talk me out of it?"

I laughed, "Not at all, just trying to understand, I would not wish for any resentment between us, if you gave up your homeland."

She nodded, "That won't be an issue, if indeed we are as compatible as I hope we are. They can always visit if they wished to, and just based on your words I'd say the elves have a more definitive separation than humans do, once our children are of age. We value independence and if raised right the child will prosper without further assistance, and they'd reach their full potential without interference."

"That seems strange, but I'll take your word for it."

She smiled, "Look at yourself, and what you have done. Forgive me for my bluntness, but would you be where you are now, if you're mother had lived through the attack on your farm."

My initial reaction was anger, my mourning may have been done but I still missed her, but then I tried to calmly consider the truth of it. If she had lived, I'd have probably not spared Cassia, with no need to question her if I could ask my mother those questions, which was a horrifying thought. Cassia meant the world to me, all of my mates and lovers did, though things were still in the initial stages that way with Tammy and Siora.

I'd have no coterie, I wouldn't be in an upper-class mansion in the city, and my life would be completely different. I'd never have met my exotically submissive and sexy Faith, or the others. Most likely my life would be far less rich than it was now, though that thought pained me.

She nodded, "I think you see my point, if I'm reading you right, though I am sorry to bring you pain. Parents interfering in a child's adult life would stunt and limit their growth to their full potential, even if it was done with good intentions, perhaps especially then. The elves are wise enough to read that from the natural world around us, the strong survive, and the young are knocked out of the nests of their parents, and either learn to fly or fall to the ground. Life is risk, and to soar requires... freedom and risks to drive you to be your best."

It sounded cold, but at the same time it sounded like simple truth.

"That sounds lonely and cold."

She smiled, "But here we are. It is part of what drives us together, part of why you have surrounded yourself in a new family, as you strive together to stake your place on this world, which is exactly what I'm doing now. It is the nature of life, and it starts the circle anew as you become the parent."

"You sound pretty sure, I mean, what attracts you to me, when we hardly know each other."

She replied, "You are strong, and a man of honor who doesn't abuse his power or kill lightly. There is security in that, you also are extremely attractive to me. We will be stronger together, and you'll make a good ally. The way your other mates look at you, tells me you are a good choice, for so many reasons. All that is required is making sure we are compatible on a personal level."

That was rather blunt, but I couldn't find fault with it. She was attractive to me for much the same reasons, her power, her beauty and mind-blowing sex appeal, and the fact she'd make a good ally. Truly, all that was left was personal compatibility as she said, we certainly had the rest in spades, including raw chemical attraction. There were different reasons too, as men and women were different, she saw me as stable and confident, and saw how I took care of the others.

It was just a little surreal being so bluntly honest about it all. Though, I supposed it was no stranger than the rest of them, where we'd started out our relationships on mutual need for something, and fantastic sex. We just hadn't talked about it so bluntly.

"My hopes lie in that direction too," I said firmly and sincerely, then took her hand and kissed the back of it. Her porcelain skin was flawless, soft, warm, and felt good in my hand, and against my lips.

She asked, "What do you wish of me, should things go well."

Seduction by blunt honesty? All the subtle flirty things I did to seduce my mocha skinned goddess, and to get the others to fall for me would be lost on my exotic elf, the cultures were just too different.

"I would have you in my bed every night, and by my side during the days, so I could gaze upon your beautiful face every morning. I would have you as mine, my mate, and I'd cherish, protect, love, and adore you for the rest of our lives. I would take what you wish to offer, and in return shower you with affection and family, safety and security. I would have you be mine, I would have your loyalty, love, devotion, pleasure, and children, as we share in the common need and desire to make the world we live in a better place."

Even as I wondered if I'd gone a little too far with it, I felt a surge of lust and need from Siora so strong it took me off guard. Of course, in that moment they were mostly empty words, all we had were shallow desires, respect for each other and how we saw and interacted with the world, and mere hope that things would work out.

I didn't love or cherish her in the least at that point, and she knew that, on the personal side I was just insanely attracted to her and wanted to fuck her badly, the idea of exploring her lithe sexy body had my mouth watering. On the professional side we had things tied up already, we were both powerful and meant further security in each other and the larger family and coterie, and had similar moral views, that was the easy part, but the question had been what I'd want of her if it all worked out.

In short, I'd stated what were my goals and intentions, the endgame, not our actual feelings in that moment. It felt... horribly naïve, but I couldn't stress enough just how unable we were to truly read each other, and how impossible it would be to just play the usual subtle games.

She replied in that same polite and soothing voice.

"I asked what you want from me, not what you would offer."

I laughed, "Umm, sorry?" I said, not sorry in the least, then I frowned as I realized I'd broken my promise, "That was sarcasm, sorry. Really sorry that time."

She smiled, "No need to be, it was rather telling actually, in a good way. You aren't a selfish man. I wish for all of that as well, if things work out. I am a rather stubborn woman, but I'd like to be your stubborn woman. I would also give you my heart, and my love, I may be stubborn, but I am not selfish."

I wasn't entirely positive, but I took that to mean she wasn't submissive like Faith was, more give and take like Cassia. Cassia would do anything for me if I needed it, as she saw it. She loved me deliriously and was passionate in bed, loved to cook for us because she loved to cook, but she didn't take orders like my Faith. She did admit she was mine, but she very much shared her opinions.

Time would tell though, how that personal one on one dynamic between us truly worked out, I wasn't that fussed about it to be honest, a lot of the important things I already knew, at least if she was being honest about herself. We'd been rather blunt after all, but in the end, it was just words, our actions in the future would be what counted. Still, I suspected she'd been as bluntly honest as I had been.

We continued to chat and get to know each other throughout the morning. Her body language remained neutral, but our sexual tension as far as my demon magic reading it had steadily risen throughout the day's ride, which I took as a good sign. Surely, her desire for me wouldn't continue to rise if she found something objectional, and she never mentioned anything as we'd promised to do if there was confusion or accidental conflict.

It was after lunch when our conversation finally shifted away from each other, and the others started to join the conversation more and more. At that point I was fairly confident things would work out, unless she was a crazy bitch and nightmare to live with. Seriously, a lot of our goals, morals, and purposes lined up, perhaps it was naïve, but I was already hopeful, and I hadn't even kissed her yet. We seemed very well suited on every other level.

I also doubted that would be an issue, she was constantly polite, and her voice was alluringly soothing and calming. That didn't spell nightmare, at all.

Of course, it worked both ways, she might find my overly possessive and protective personality repulsive, so it wasn't quite a sure thing, but I was confident.

There was still a lot I wanted to learn about her, her likes and dislikes, besides hating rudeness, and about her past, but nothing that would really affect our day to day relationship. I already knew who she was as a person in that moment and what she believed in. All that was left was actually living and interacting with each other to see where it went, and I knew the insane chemistry between us would help smooth the way on that part too.

Chapter Twelve

"We should probably talk about the mine, make a basic plan with a few contingencies. What do you know about what we're facing? Outside of risking attracting the attention of dragons, I mean."

Siora smiled, "The ravine is craggy, and difficult to navigate, it's by the southeast edge of the mountains. The mine entrance itself is a third of the way down the ravine, they have a winch lift that lifts the silver out. On top with the winch and platform, they have three ballistae in case of dragon attack, but from what I was told the dragons haven't bothered, and I doubt the ballistae are the reason.

"Regardless, that's part of their security as well, the slave miners would have a very difficult time escaping through the ravine even if they escaped their handlers, and the winch platform stays raised so they can't get out very easily that way. The ravine cliff is forty feet high, so even if they did try to climb out, or climb down to maneuver through the ravine, the archers posted up top would have all the opportunity and time they needed to put them down.

"Food is brought in with the winch, when the silver is brought out. They send wagons out loaded with food and water, and exchange that for the silver, once a month. The inside of the mine holds carved out caves for crude barracks, and there's another for the infirmary where the witches stay. They'll clean out the lungs of the workers when they start coughing too much, and their work suffers.

"Beyond that is the mine itself, which is rather extensive on both of the two levels so far. As far as I know, there's fifty-two elves, eighteen half-shifters, and three witches, all being guarded by sixty mercenaries who run in three shifts of twenty. Three of them at the top of the ravine, and seventeen of them in the mine itself. Of course, if there's any trouble the other forty will respond quickly."

I frowned, "Sixty? And you think they'll execute the workers if we move too slowly, and they fear they're about to lose?"

She nodded, "Those are the standing orders. The nobles aren't exactly doing this with the permission of the royal family, or the knowledge of the other nobles for that matter. They're greedy men, who will cover their asses at all costs."

I blew out a breath, "Anything else?"

She said, "The barracks are rigged to collapse, it'd be easier to get them out at night, when they're all in one place, but the despicable safeguards make that the riskier plan in truth."

Faith asked, "The approach to the platform and winch?"

Siora said, "Open, for about a quarter mile in every direction. Even if we take them down before they can set off an alarm, those on the inside will hear the winch if its operated outside of normal circumstances, outside of a shift change, I mean, it'll cause an alarm anyway."

Cassia asked, "Can you keep the roof from caving in?"

Siora shook her head, "I can control earth, but not several tons of it."

Cassia said, "I was thinking more of jamming the mechanism that makes it collapse."

Siora tilted her head, "Maybe. I'd have to divine the stone to figure out how it was set up first. If I can't, they'll all die."

Yeah, it was a major risk, but at the same time it had the best chances of saving all of them, if we had to go into the tunnels and fight the overseer guards piecemeal, we'd lose some of the elves and shifters in the fight. Even if we all split up, the six of us couldn't be everywhere at once.

"I don't like all or nothing propositions either, but what would you want us to do, if we were them. Would you want our rescuers to sacrifice a handful of our fellow slaves to ensure your life, or would you prefer to risk your life on the chances that they could all make it out?"

Lysa said, "He's right, I hate the idea of risking complete failure, save shutting them down, but it's what I'd want if I was stuck in there."

Faith nodded, "The shifters will definitely feel that way, pack is all."

Irze said, "They'd be foolish if they did, but then I suppose so am I, I would wish to take the risk."

1...1213141516...18