Cam's Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

Cassia said, "We need a coven name. At least, something to put on the invitation."

"Any ideas? Either of you."

Cassia replied, "Not especially."

Faith giggled, "How about Healing Spirit Circle."

My hands froze on her neck for a second, then I started to laugh.

"That actually works, on multiple levels."

Faith shrugged under my hands, which made me start massaging her again.

Cassia said, "It does. A healing spirit to bring all the covens together and heal the rifts between all witches, but inside our coven it will have multiple meanings."

Right, because spirit is soul, which I feed on. Kind of a joke and wicked hint for the world that they'd never get.

"I like it."

I kissed the top of Faith's head, and I couldn't help but take a quick sniff of her silky bright red hair. My Faith was brilliant, and her natural feminine scent was enchanting.

Faith wiggled back against me.

"I'm trying to be good."

Faith sighed contentedly, and she leaned back against me, which had me massaging the front of her shoulders, neck, and down onto her upper-chest above her breasts. She really like that.

That's when the wards went off, in the back of Cassia's and my head.

"Company."

We all got up swiftly, and my hand rested on the pommel of my sword as we circled the house. My Faith looked just as ready to pull her dagger and transform, just in case whoever it was brought trouble.

I relaxed slightly, as I saw only two familiar figures, and they waited for us just inside the gate. Perhaps they'd felt the ward, and they'd decided to wait there rather than intrude farther into the property.

They both had light dirty-blonde hair, light brown eyes, and looked to be in their early twenties, maybe one or two years apart, sisters. They were both attractive around the face, but also rail thin and a little malnourished. I suspected they'd both be knock outs, once their bodies had filled out again and their hair regained its health. They looked lithe, but at the same time that looked wrong, as if they weren't supposed to be and should be full figured with hourglass curves, based on the bony appearance. If that made sense.

They were also the two female witches that we'd rescued from the silver mine.

Cassia said, "Lynn? Jade? Everything okay?"

The older one, Lynn, said, "Can we talk?"

Cassia glanced at me, and I gave her a subtle shrug.

Cassia nodded, "Come on in."

We headed back into the house, and Cassia led them to the living room, while Faith and I got the five of us something to drink. They were already chatting lightly as we arrived, and we handed out the drinks and joined Cassia on the couch.

Lynn smiled, "Thanks. The elves are polite, but we don't really belong there. Steven already found a coven to take him in, but Jade and I are having... difficulties."

Cassia frowned, "How so?"

Lynn sighed.

Jade said, "Our original coven, wasn't well thought of by the other covens, to put it mildly. We've tried a few, but when they find out where we were from, we get thrown out," the two of them exchanged glances, then she continued, "The Starlight coven."

Cassia frowned, and at my glance she said, "They had a bad reputation. What exactly did the matriarch get up to, and how involved were you two?"

Lynn looked uncomfortable, as she replied, "There were... experiments. She was obsessed in rediscovering some of the old knowledge, and she took to summoning demons to make deals for that knowledge. There were several sacrifices of indigent humans. The nobles caught wind of it somehow, and the entire circle was killed, including our mother. We were still apprentices, and not a part of it."

Jade shook her head, "We didn't even know what was going on, not really. We knew our matriarch's goals, but not the insanely heartless lengths she went to in order to reach them. Regardless, we were found innocent, and then kicked off our land, the nobles took everything. Just two days later we were taken off the streets, and then sent to the mine. We suspect one of the nobles in the investigation saw us as an opportunity for their illegal mine, and they must've waited the two days so that the others involved wouldn't notice."

Lynn bit her lip, "We suspect that might even be why we were found innocent. We were innocent and weren't a part of it, but that didn't stop them from killing several other apprentices. We don't even have the knowledge to raise demons, it was circle level knowledge only, and our coven's spell-books were burned. We wouldn't do that anyway, there's enough evil in the world."

Cassia prompted, "So, you..."

Jade blushed, "We want to join your coven. You're new, you actually helped us, and we've heard good things about you."

Cassia asked in disbelief, "From the other covens?"

Lynn shook her head, "From the elves. Nothing specific, no secrets, but they're all aware and convinced you're their ally. You were also kind to us, and your household is not, typical."

Lynn's eyes flickered to Faith, and back to Cassia.

"Point is, we need a home, and we'd like to be a part of your circle. We're... good people."

Cassia tilted her head in thought, and then stood up, "Excuse us for a moment."

Jade said hopefully, "Of course."

Cassia, Faith, and I left the room, and headed back to the office for some privacy.

I asked, "What are you thinking?"

Cassia bit her lip, "That I've been selfish. When we met, all I wanted to do was be safe because of the tragedy of my parents and my anger at being raped by their killer, and I worked for the Eternal Rose coven, against my morals, in the hopes of accomplishing that. I jumped at your offer because it was a better one, and I haven't looked back since, but even then, I just focused on my own safety, yours and the others in the coterie, and the future safety of our family.

"I was... happy, satisfied, when we accomplished our goals. I was ready to just stop there, keep our family safe, love you, and live our life. Then I felt guilty when you came up with the spell book idea, to not just protect me, but to protect all witches who wouldn't misuse the power. Even try to heal the rifts in our race, and between the covens. I felt guilty because I should've thought of that, why hadn't I?

"I never wanted to run a coven, or be a matriarch, but I think that's changing, because of you, Cam. I have a duty, and I've been selfish."

I nodded, "We'll have to get them to swear oaths, we're not exactly a typical coven living with a shifter, sorceress, and of course I'm what I am. Given how their coven was taken down, they might react pretty badly to finding out I'm a demon."

Cassia grinned, "My sexy half-demon."

I laughed, "I love you. Faith, any thoughts on this? I'm inclined to do it. It'll make the coterie stronger, Lysa has her kiss, and Cassia will have our circle, even if it just stays at four."

Cassia asked, "My circle?"

I nodded, "You'd be matriarch, and you're mine. I might be the head the family, and of our coterie, but you're the witch with all the knowledge and ability, it makes sense. I don't even really know what a circle does, not really."

Faith replied, "I'm fine with it, as long as they give oaths. If they betray you and their word, I'll tear their pretty throats out. I'd also like to point out the irony that a half-demon made Cassia want to be a better person."

Cassia snickered.

Right, I kissed Faith softly, then kissed Cassia.

Cassia said, "A circle does whatever they want. It'll allow us to work rituals that require more than one witch, all a ritual really is, is a spell that requires several keys at once, which is beyond the ability of one human mind to accomplish. It's also a safety in numbers thing. I don't know, primarily we'll protect ourselves and assist the coterie, perhaps our circle can sell wards, if that's something Lynn and Jade might be interested in, at the very least they could help me with the castle I think, after studying the spell."

I smirked, "We could also make them scribe the spell-books, and we can teach them those spells at the same time."

I already knew the spells, I just wouldn't have the understanding to make them truly effective for another few months, perhaps a year or more.

Cassia snickered, "Your poor hand."

I sighed, "Witch," and spanked her tight supple ass.

She glared, but the bright smile that escaped her control ruined it, and we headed back to the living room.

Cassia took a deep breath after we sat down.

"We tentatively agree to take you on, but our coven is far from typical. You already know faith lives here, but so does Saori, an elven sorceress. In the mornings, we're visited by a vampire, at nights you will see a drow at the dinner table. They are all our allies, and more than that. If you join our circle, you'll automatically become allies with several others, meaning risking your lives, as they would for you.

"More than that, we shortly plan to open a dialog with all those covens that turned you down, in an effort to bring our race if not in harmony, at least closer together for mutual protection. But, before I explain anything further, I'll need your oaths that it goes no further, even if you choose to walk away."

Lynn tilted her head, "You mean all the ones that rescued us, I have no objections to that at all, it seems to me there's as much protection involved as risk."

Cassia nodded, "Exactly, and that was done on behalf of Saori."

Jade looked determined, "I swear not to reveal anything discussed today, or speak of it outside this house."

Lynn gave a similar oath.

Cassia nodded, "The Eternal Rose coven. The secret of their power and longevity was in the summoning..." she went on to explain all about my incubus father, the deal in the coven, the life-stealing ritual, the books, and all that. Then she went over the coterie, what I was, and that I was the center of the coterie and our ally network, even if she'd be their matriarch.

About the only thing she left out was the nature of the ward on the castle, as we were constrained by our own oaths, they'd have to get an interview with Duke Andrew and give an oath to him before they could learn about that. Well, that and she left out our insane sex lives.

Lynn and Jade looked at me with fascination, a little fear, and a little disbelief. That last one was easy to take care of, as I grew horns and claws, and evoked a small ball of shadowy hellfire.

Jade asked, "Would we be required to... you know," she waved a hand at me and blushed furiously.

Cassia shook her head, "No. It's a little muddled because we'd all be in the same house, but think of it like the vampire kiss, and Lysa is his connection to it and our alliance with them. Yes, I'm the matriarch, and his connection to our circle and coven, even if he's in the coven himself. In short, no, he doesn't take unwilling lovers, he doesn't need to."

Lynn looked... relieved, and a little disappointed, at the same time.

I said, "I don't think I could handle more than one more in the coterie, and I'd prefer it bring in a new ally if it even happens at all."

That said, I couldn't rule it out either, once I got to know them and they got to know me, it might not be as easy as that, and just happen more... naturally. I was attractive to women, and when they lost that fear and uncertainty of me, and figured out that I wasn't evil, they'd be two beautiful women living under my roof, right down the hall. That would be... interesting, living with two beautiful women I wasn't fucking, I mean.

Jade nodded, and then exchanged a look with her older sister.

Lynn said, "We're thrilled to accept, and thank you."

"Welcome to the Healing Spirit coven."

Cassia smirked, "I'll get them up to speed on all our current projects, and they can start scribing tomorrow as they learn the spells. Don't you need to get ready for Niri?"

Lynn asked, "Spells?"

Cassia nodded firmly, "Ones to be used in self-defense only."

I nodded, and got up, Faith followed me up the stairs.

"What do you think?"

Faith said, "It's a good thing. Cassia... was hurt, even broken in some ways, when you met her. She's healing, and she'll make a hell of a matriarch. I also think Jade and Lynn are good ones, and I approve of their presence. Their scents tell all, they were very open and honest," she added on at the end.

"Bath?"

Faith grinned, "I thought you'd never ask," as she started to strip down.

Minx.

I really had been sated, mostly, but she still managed to seduce me into ordering her to relax me with her hot little mouth before my noble dinner with Niri and Baron Dietrich. More than that, she pulled off at the last moment, and jerked me off onto her tits, then lapped it all up with a seductive and very pleased smile on her face as she sunk back down into the bath.

My Faith, my sumptuous and petite sexpot, was far kinkier than I'd originally thought, because she'd been acting the way she thought I'd wanted. She'd been being what she believed I needed as her alpha, suppressing her own wicked perversions simply because I'd never asked. It was clear that once she knew I liked her acting dirty at times, she more freely expressed her less standard sexual desires. That'd been all her, and she seemed to get off on my hot cum on the silky fair skin of her bountiful breasts, which was hotter than I could express.

I also didn't leave her hanging, and I diddled her in both holes with slick fingers until she screamed my name, before we got out of the bath. She very much loved, the duality of soft and rough sensations, from my adoringly loving kisses, to my quite firm and insistent fingers.

I put on one of my nicer suits, and then we headed back downstairs. We found Cassia, Lynn, Jade, and my Irze cooking dinner together, in domestic bliss. Lynn and Jade looked... extremely excited, and I could only imagine they'd learned about all the spells they'd be learning, and that they'd become truly powerful and able to defend themselves.

I collected two kisses from my two lovers, Irze's was especially sweet and lingering, so much so that Lynn and Jade got a thoughtful looks on their faces. I wished I was staying home with them, but that was when Niri knocked on the front door.

That was okay, my Irze would be ready to kick my ass, and join us in bed when I got home. I was a bit nervous though, remembering Irze's teasing comment that it would give the ladies time to talk without me there. She'd been playing, right? It was hard to tell sometimes, with my lovely petite and lithe drow.

Niri looked amazing in a bright red dress, which had multiple diaphanous layers of fabric over the skin-tight opaque layer on the bottom which hugged every one of her sinful curves. The outer layers lent a sense of mystery however, partially concealing those mouthwatering curves.

She had lovely light blonde hair, light blue eyes similar to Lysa's, and an angelically beautiful face that was easily a match for any of the ladies in my coterie. She was petite and curvaceous, about five foot four with a perfect hourglass figure.

She grinned in a flirty way as I answered the door, and moved forward, put her hands on my chest, and went up on her tip toes to give me a soft and mostly chaste kiss, though she lingered for a moment or two long.

"You look... simply stunning."

She tossed her hair, "You look delicious yourself, better watch yourself without Lysa here to fend me off."

I laughed and held out my arm, she took it with a pleased smile and we started down the walk and out into the street.

She was charming, beautiful, flirty, and in a lot of ways completely mesmerizing with her vivacious smile and sensuous ways. Her kiss had made me stir below. Had I been any other man, I'd have been convinced she was interested in me, and I'd have been hoping to get lucky that night.

Except, despite all of it, I knew it was an act, she wasn't even a little bit turned on by me. She was excited, truly vivacious, but not sexually turned on in the least.

"So, you like women?"

She looked up at me in surprise, then grimaced, "Damned demon."

I laughed, "I don't mind, to each their own. Who's the lucky woman?"

She raised an eyebrow, "Lucky?"

I grinned, "Extremely, you're a hell of a woman."

Even if it was an act, which I left off.

She shook her head with that same grin on her face, "Thank you. Karen."

Karen was one of the other six in the vampire kiss.

"The tall leggy brunette? With the big..."

She slapped my chest, "Yes."

I said, "Great, I'm doubly glad I killed that asshole now."

She smirked, "I trust you'll be... discreet?"

I thought about that for a second, mostly to tease her.

I nodded, "I guess your flirty act would have less of an impact on the male nobles if they knew the truth of your... appetites."

She nodded, "Got it in one, you don't seem to mind?"

I shook my head, "I have six lovers, five in the coterie. I'm... good. It'll be nice to have a lovely woman friend without complications."

She tapped her nose, "One-way complications?"

Huh, she must've picked up my arousal at her kiss.

I shrugged, "It's my nature, I'm always turned on by my ladies. Besides, you could arouse a dead man in that dress. I'll survive a little... warm feelings toward you, and why would I possibly be offended if you don't lean my way?"

Honestly, it was a little bit of a relief, I worried what Lysa would have thought about me and her mistress burning up the sheets. Lysa wasn't jealous of any of the others, but it just seemed different, because it was her kiss's mistress. Maybe I was overthinking it, but it was nice not to worry about seducing her on accident.

She snorted, "A lot of men would want to convert me, usually with a good fucking with their real man's cock."

I snickered, "So what's tonight about?"

She said, "Baron Dietrich has some questions about the elves and what happened."

I grunted, "He might already have some of those answers, after I debriefed the seneschal this morning."

She nodded, and then squeezed my arm. I wondered if she even knew she'd done it, or if my vivacious date for the night had been flirting for so long that she'd actually become that person. Maybe it wasn't an act at all, even if not driven by true interest. Then I decided not to worry about, did it really matter? She was my ally, that much I was sure of. Women were a complicated mystery, outside of knowing they liked confidence in a man, stability, and safety, that left whole volumes of things I didn't understand quite yet, and probably never would.

"He's one of the good ones. Judges people on their actions, not their race or pedigree. He'll be a good ally in keeping them safe from other... overzealous nobles, if we can convince him they deserve it."

I replied, "Sounds good, I'll be guided by your wisdom."

She laughed, "Who's flirting now? His wife is Deidra, and his son Scott may or may not be there."

I mock sighed, "Karen's a lucky woman," I teasingly reiterated in sorrowful tones.

She giggled, "Thank you, Cam. Maybe we can be friends as well as allies, I'd like that. Most people don't deal well with that truth."

"Alright, as long as you stay away from my women," I eyed her faux sternly, like she was competition.

She giggled again, which turned into a straight out laugh.

"I think they're safe, Karen would kill me."

We continued to banter for the rest of the trip, and that night I made a true friend out of an ally of convenience and for safety. I even managed to convince her to join us for dinner one night, with her lover, Karen. I didn't think we'd have any problems keeping that secret inside the coterie.

Things went pretty well with the baron and his wife as well, they were a rare breed of noble, probably as rare as the truly evil assholes in the cabal, just in the opposite direction. Sure, power and influence were part of his thinking, as it was in mine, self-interest and protection was the right of all beings after all, but he worked in similar directions towards true fairness and justice, through decent means, even among the non-human races.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers