Cam's Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

Damn, didn't they know how hard I fought against my libido, not to be fucking them all the time. Well, Faith did know I supposed, given she was in my head. Still, a man had limits, especially with my heart pounding, my relief at all of us still being alive, and my lingering worry for the other four. It all had my libido enhanced and on the edge.

Tammy grinned salaciously, when I fisted her long and lovely midnight hair, and pushed on the top of her head. The look in my Tammy's eyes as she sunk to her knees, was one of dirty devotion, wicked pleasure, and one of breathless desire to suck me off, to have my cock in her mouth. It blew my mind, just how sexy all my ladies were, and wildly insatiable.

She pulled me out lovingly, and then kissed the tip with a sweet sexy moan of pleasure, the look of transcendent contentment and burning desire in her eyes, convinced me my princess didn't want to be anywhere else, except on her knees with my cock in her sweet little mouth. She felt so incredibly good, and I moaned as her tongue circled my tip, and then her silky lips tightened around me as she sucked, slathered, and slid me deeply into her mouth while she moaned in utter contentment at having me slide through her silken lips.

Fuck, then she came back up, and with her spit, tongue, and suction created a whirlpool of intense sensations around my cockhead, she'd definitely been getting advice. Then she surprised me again as she took me in slowly, with her midnight blue eyes looking up at me adoringly, and she started to hum in contentment as I hit the back of her throat.

Then, for the first time, she swallowed, and took me into her tight wet through. So incredibly tight around my head, and the vibrations, heat, and convulsions of her swallowing throat felt like paradise, as she took me in further, until her nose buried into my body.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I said breathily, then gasped as she pulled her head back up, sucking even harder as she milked my cock and slathered the sensitive bottom, until once again she swirled the head.

She pulled her head off and gasped in a breath, but she hadn't stopped stimulating me, nor had she looked away from my eyes. Her soft dexterous hands were blowing my mind, while she stroked me with her right, and rolled my balls and scratched my taint teasingly with her left.

She said breathily, "You know that's just like the cock-slave thing, right? She calls you our lord and master in a joking tone, but in truth that's exactly how she sees you, that's exactly what you are to us. We're your cock-slaves, and you're our lord and master. It's so wrong, so very dirty and scandalous, but I never feel more alive as when I'm on my knees sucking your cock, or when you fill me somewhere else. Like my body was made for nothing more than to pleasure your fat cock."

I twitched hard in her hand, which made her sigh in pleasure as she teasingly licked the tip.

She licked my precum off, and she moaned softly in approval at my taste. She nuzzled my cock then, with her cheek, with a transcendent adoration and worship in her eyes, it was fucking wild.

"I love you, Cam, and it's so much more than that, our love is beautiful and deep, but in the end my greatest joy is bringing you pleasure. With my mouth, my pussy, my huge tits, and I really think I should give you my ass, don't you?"

She was still stroking me and teasing my balls and taint, non-stop, and the adoration in her eyes and sincerity in the dirty words blew my mind.

"Don't look so surprised, it's no more than the adoration and joy you take in giving us pleasure, in loving us and showing us more pleasure than any of us have ever known. You'd like that wouldn't you, to push your big fat cock in my innocent and tight little ass?"

She bit her lip sexily, as she started to stroke me harder, faster, and more insistently, but at the same time her other hand got a lighter touch, and she teased my balls and taint with touches so light that the dual sensations blew my mind.

She begged, "Cum for me love, I need to taste you, to feel your sticky seed slide down my throat, and coat my naughty tongue."

I grunted, as she took me back into her mouth, and worked me with a wicked devotion. She didn't have her rhythm quite perfect, but I recognized Faith's wild technique as she bobbed on the first three and a half inches, and stroked my base tightly, milking my bottom four. Each time she raised her head and swirled the tip with a whirlpool of saliva and her hot tongue, she also reached the apex of her milking stroke and added in a little twist. It was very intense, and she'd obviously gotten lessons after she'd seen Faith get me off quickly with it, it was one of the most intense techniques I'd ever felt.

Still, she'd get better with the timing with practice, and honestly it was already so fucking good there was no way I was going to last much longer.

"That's so good, my princess feels so good sucking my cock."

Her eyes flashed with heat, and she moaned deeply at the dirty praise. She wantonly doubled her efforts, as if her greatest desire was to be the best cock sucking princess she could possibly be for me, which in the end is what threw me over the edge, even more than the incredibly erotic and euphoric sensations.

I grunted, "Tammy!" in both exhortation and warning.

She must have felt my balls tighten, because she backed off so her lips were locked around my ridge, and she stroked the rest of my cock hard and fast, then I was surprised again. She must've been talking to Siora too, because suddenly I had a wet finger in my ass, and she was massaging my prostate.

I exploded as I roared, as the blissful pleasure felt like a tornado touching ground, and my mind splintered as I looked down with deep awe, mind-addled pleasure, and more than a little adoration into her dark blue eyes.

She moaned deeply in satisfaction, and sucked harder, while she continued to jerk me hard with her hand to extend and intensify my pleasure, as I started to paint her tongue and the back of her throat with my seed. She also continued to milk my prostrate in firm circles, which extended it even further, and I throbbed and sent a seemingly endless amount of pulses of seed into her hot mouth as she milked my balls dry.

The look of victorious pleasure and joy in her eyes, at making me cum so hard and for so long, absolutely blew my mind. The wanton moans as she sucked, swallowed, and continued to work me, on her angelically beautiful and sweet face was just... wicked, and did I mention mind-blowing.

Then when I finally came down, she licked me clean with loving strokes of her tongue, making happily seductive sounds the whole time, and then packed me away.

She giggled, "Thank you, lord and master, for allowing me the honor to pleasure you."

I snorted, "Wicked woman."

She winked, and blushed a little, and it was then that I was completely sure, she'd meant every single word she'd said, "Also soaked, I'm so wet right now, for you, Cam. Always for you."

I reached down, and pulled her to her feet, then kissed her breathless, a kiss that promised her I was very much looking forward to returning the oral favor when we got home.

Probably right before I took her up on her offer, and I made claim to her sexy and juicy bubbled ass.

It wasn't long after that, when my four ladies returned with the ex-barons tied up and in tow. We took them to the middle of the field, and we pushed them onto the ground and tightened their leg ropes, so they wouldn't be able to get up very easily.

"Enjoy your punishment, assholes. Hope the silver and slavery was worth it."

We walked away, and Mara dove down, scooped them up in her claws, and roared a goodbye of sorts as she went back up into the sky and flew west toward home. I wondered if I'd ever see her again.

Regardless, we collected the horses, and the female servants who were also victims.

Siora opened up one of her portals, and we went home.

I wasn't sure what would come next, but I knew whatever it was I had my coterie, my lovers, my mates, and soon a family. Life was good...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers