Cam's Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

By the end of the night, we had the baron's promise that he'd have his people keep an eye on things, and make sure the other nobles didn't step out of bounds. He'd also been horrified to hear about the mine and illegal slavery. Slavery was a punishment for breaking the law, and usually lasted less than a year, true slavery was an abomination, at least to my way of thinking, and the Baron's as well.

Chapter Four

Lysa spoke breathily, as she blushed with heated embarrassment and wicked shame, "A good slut is always wet, and always ready to be a vessel of pleasure, sir."

Fuck, Lysa was so gorgeous against the wall, being a nasty and submissive slut for me. It was the next morning, and Faith had just gotten done fucking me awake and feeding me. Lysa was completely naked, and her limber lissome body was mouthwatering. Her gorgeous B cup breasts were firm, high, and proud, with dark pink nipples that visibly strained on the top of her supple and creamy flesh.

Her legs were long, toned, and spread enough to show me the pink folds of her mound, and how they glistened in the morning sunlight. She was soaked for me. The aristocratic beauty of her face was twisted into a heated and shamed lust that made my cock pulse and wake up. Her lovely golden blonde ringlets caressed her soft curves, and her light blue eyes begged me with a perverse devoted need and stark trusting love that took my breath away.

I loved Lysa, and she loved me, but that hadn't stopped us from playing our dirty and perverse games, nor had our love stopped her from enjoying being shamed in the mornings. It just... usually led to us making love fiercely afterwards.

"Beg me to fill your ass, you want that, don't you?"

She trembled, and said with slutty devotion, "Yes sir, my tight naughty ass is yours, always. Please fuck my naughty ass, I need it. I need you to fill it with your fat cock, and stretch it out."

I smirked insultingly, "Good girl, get it ready for me, but don't you dare cum, while I take care of my mate."

Cassia gave me a lusty amused look, as I took my place between her legs and impaled her with my cock for our morning love session. She was of course, already wet for me, and my cock being soaked with Faith's satisfaction helped as well, as I got balls deep in three firm strokes. She cried out in shocked pleasure, and then let out a breathy little gasp as her legs wrapped around me tightly.

Lysa meanwhile, was busy getting her ass lubed up, and fingering and stretching herself out for me, and I could feel with my magic how close to orgasm she truly was. Just with my magic though, while I was fucking Cassia my eyes and attention were all on her, and I pleasured her with wild thrusts and grinds, just the way she wanted it. It was so easy with the magic, reading their current desires and fulfilling them, and they pleasured me in return in mind-blowing ways.

My and my Cassia's moans were joined by Lysa's, as she fingered her pussy and ass and got herself ready for me. I knew she was edging herself and getting off on being totally ignored, while I loved my sweet witch. It was maybe fifteen minutes later, after Cassia had cum for me hard twice, that I finally let myself go and filled her during her third explosive orgasm.

I pulled out, rolled off, and pulled her to me. We shared an intimate moment, and soft sweet kisses.

I imagined it was pure torturous pleasure, as Lysa had to endure another twenty minutes or so of waiting, while I took care of my elven goddess. Siora was tight, had incredibly strong floor muscles, and was a wild wanton fuck. Half-way through she rolled us over, and she fucked me from above, her incredibly large breasts bouncing alluringly and wildly above me, as I started into her lust-filled and impossibly bright green eyes.

She hadn't been overly kinky despite her teasing promise of it, that is if fucking her exotically beautiful face, tight little ass, and humongous silky tits wasn't kinky, but she was enjoying dragging it out. I was looking forward to the first time she made a dirty request of me, but my Siora obviously liked to milk the mystery, and it'd only been a few days since she'd joined our bed full time.

It was also... incredibly effective, as it stoked my lust and wicked imagination, all without her doing anything but offering me the four typical places, in her words, to pleasure my cock.

When she flooded my cock, I filled her as well, three mates sated, one to go. It was hardly a chore, in truth I lived for the mornings and nights, the pleasures, the love, the wildness of it. It was the two times a day I could give in to my demonically enhanced libido without guilt or reservation.

After a short cuddle, and a long lingering kiss, she moved off of me to join the rest of my mates, and then she watched with the others as I turned to Lysa.

I ordered off-handedly, "Slut, come clean the combined cum of your betters off my cock and balls. Some of it got in my ass crack as well."

Lysa froze, blushed in shame, trembled on the edge of orgasm, and then bit her lip in naughty desire all at the same time. She really was something, my cock twitched, hard.

She took a step forward, but then froze when I held my hand up.

"Crawl, slut," I ordered firmly, in a tone indicating she was dumb ass for not doing it right on her own.

She flushed with embarrassed and heightened desire, then said breathily, "Yes sir," as she dropped to her knees without hesitation, and crawled across the floor, and up into the bed, with a seductive swish of her hips, and a shamed look of breathless desire and dirty need on face. Her light blue eyes sparkled for me as she looked up into my eyes, and she started to slather my cock, balls, and sweaty cum soaked taint with her tongue.

It was dirty, and degrading, and she absolutely got off on it. It also felt amazing, her hot wet tongue bathing me, licking off the hot silken combined juices of Faith's, Cassia's and Siora's liquid bliss. I shuddered, and my cock twitched, as her tongue went lower, and cleaned out my ass crack and rimmed me. It was also the first time she broke eye contact, but she gazed up into my eyes with hungry eyes as she came back up high enough.

"Good girl," I said condescendingly.

She flushed with pleasure and shame.

I added, "Now fuck your ass on my cock, and I want to see your eyes. You can also cum as much as you want."

She got up and straddled my hips with her feet, then lowered herself down slowly. Her hands went behind her and rested on my upper thighs, for leverage. Or at least one of them did, the other reached for my cock, and lined me up with her gaping and shiny dark star, which was dark brown and well lubed for me. She stroked me a few times, to lube me up with the leftover oil on her hand, then hissed as she lowered herself down, taking me in her tight sexy ass.

"Your cock burns so good, sir.

Her light blue eyes stared into mine, filled with dirty pleasure, delicious pain, and a look of wicked devotion and wanton submission that blew me away. She looked, complete, as if all she'd ever wanted out of life was my cock in her tight ass.

She hissed in pleasure as her ass cheeks hit my pelvis, and said softly, breathily, "I love how full I feel with your perfect cock in my ass, where it belongs."

I twitched hard, her ass was tight around, and so hot. I groaned as her impossibly tight sphincter milked my cock hard as she rose up to the tip, and then impaled herself once again with a hiss of pleasure.

"Good slut," I praised, as I reached down and just lightly grazed her clit.

She trembled, gasped, then cried out as her eyes widened, and I felt her liquid satisfaction spray onto my stomach, and then it ran in dirty rivulets over her folds, down to her ass, and onto my cock. The look of pleasure on her face was enthralling as she was transported into blissful pleasure. Her ass was so tight around my cock, I feared if she moved, she'd tear it off, as she contracted and rippled around me. It felt amazing, and I just rode it out.

When she came down, I slipped two fingers into her soaked and ready pussy, and a moment later added a third.

Her eyes widened, "Cam! Fuck, that feels so good, so full!" as she started to rise and fall on my cock, fucking me with her ass, while I fingered her in perfect synchronicity.

She really liked it, it wasn't just the shaming kink, or the way she got off on it because it was the ultimate submission. She along with Faith and Siora, all got off with just ass stimulation, so me double penetrating her was sending her to the moons.

She established a fairly quick rhythm as well, and the look in her eyes as she stared down into mine slowly changed, as her eyes filled up with true loving devotion, and we created a deep emotional connection through that gaze, as she submitted to me and gave me her ass. Somewhere along the line, it stopped being about the shame of it, and just became about her being mine and just giving herself to me. In that ultimate submission of offering her most private place, for my pleasure, and for hers.

She came for me easily after that first time, and after the third time she looked so dizzy with pleasure and was getting a bit wobbly.

I pulled her off, impaled her in her pussy, and grabbed her ass firmly as I started to fuck myself up into her wildly. She bounced on my cock, and the hot silky feeling of her sex, and the wet friction it had on my cock, had me moaning in pleasure. I looked up into her eyes with adoration and needy lust.

Her eyes were similarly pleasure-addled, as we raced towards one more completion for both of us. When she exploded around me, flooded my cock, and started to milk and convulse around me, I started to lose it as well. She just felt far too good, and looked far too sexy, as she came for me.

I grunted, "Lysa," and released my will over my body, and my power, as my balls boiled and my power dove into her body to feed at the same time. The rush of feeding off of her soul, as I started to pulse up inside her, felt like a rolling explosion of splintering euphoric bliss throughout my body and mind.

The look of deep vulnerability and ecstasy in her eyes was exactly how I felt, as I filled my precious and loving vampire with my seed. When the pulses ended, and we fell back to earth, I pulled her down for a long kiss. The taste of my three other ladies on her lips and tongue didn't bother me in the least.

"I love you, slut."

She giggled, "I love you too, sir."

She blushed at the look of sincere loving adoration and awe in my eyes.

Lysa caressed my face lovingly, and then trembled and shook and squeezed herself around my sex as a blissful aftershock ripped through her body.

"Mine," I stated possessively.

She grinned, "Always," she winked and blushed, "My heart too, not just my ass. I have a surprise this morning."

"A surprise?"

She bit her lip, then kissed me lingeringly, sweetly, and in a way that woke me up down below. She ground down on me as she let out a pleasure-filled sigh.

Then she turned to the others, and back down at me, to include them in the conversation.

"I'm yours, and I'll be with you always now, in your bed at night, and by your side all day unless the kiss needs me. I'll still have to do my kiss duties, and have to feed, which means parties several nights a week, but otherwise..." she trailed off.

I twitched up inside of her, hard, which made her grin widely, grind down, and gasp in pleasure. It was welcome news, I missed my Lysa when she left us every morning, but it was also news I never thought I'd get. I reached up and tweaked her nipples lightly, her tits were very sensitive, and that was more than enough to get her convulse and tighten around me like a vice of soft fleshy bliss.

Cassia breathed, "That's great, but what changed?"

I nodded, "What she said."

Lysa blushed, "Niri kicked me out last night."

Siora asked, "Kicked you out?"

Lysa nodded, "She said she was tired of seeing me pouting all the time, and that I'd still be part of the kiss, but I needed to go where my heart and soul were. She was right, I wasn't happy being away from you all the time."

Wow, so that was three around me all day, four in my bed to pleasure day and night, plus Irze at night too. Now if I could just figure out how to get Irze to trust us with her sleeping helplessly next to us and vulnerable, I'd have them all with me in bed. Well, except Tammy, but I didn't think that would every happen, and she wasn't really a part of the coterie anyway.

Siora said softly, "Welcome home, Lysa."

Lysa got tears in her eyes at that, and I thought it was the perfect sentiment.

My vampire was home, and at my side, where she belonged. Where I could cherish and protect her.

We weren't done yet either, and my lissome blue-eyed goddess made love to me from above...

Lynn and Jade took one look at me as we entered the kitchen, and then blushed furiously. It occurred to me then, that my Cassia and Siora were screamers, and my Faith and Lysa were hardly quiet.

I looked at Siora and raised an eyebrow, my elf wasn't slow on the uptake, and was extremely intelligent. All my mates were, come to that, which now numbered three with my vampire. Four soon enough, since I couldn't imagine not making Siora my mate, our trial was going very well, at least from my side of it.

Siora said, "I can make a one-way soundproof enchantment, so we can still hear the rest of the house, but sound won't leave our room."

I nodded, "Good idea."

Lynn and Jade blushed even more deeply, the red creeping down their necks and to their ears.

I shrugged, "Sorry?"

Lynn waved it away, "No need, we were..." she trailed off.

Horrified? Impressed at my stamina and ability to get four women off so hard? Wondering if I could get them off like that because none of their men had been up to the job? Only Lynn knew how that sentence might've ended, because I let it drop and changed the subject. However, whatever it was, I knew they were both... more turned on than usual, especially Jade.

"Breakfast smells delicious. Thanks."

Jade said, "Coven duties, but you're welcome."

"Coven duties?"

Cassia said, "I'll still make dinner, I love to cook, but it's nice to spread around the work and not have to worry about breakfast."

That made sense.

We sat down to eat, and the awkward moment passed. It would take time to adjust to having a coven, a true coven, even if there was still only four witches in it, including myself.

Shadowy hellfire devoured life, but nothing else. If I set something alive on fire, it would become ash in a rather short time. Lately, with the feeding and practicing the last couple of days, I learned I could with enough focus and determination, control it from a distance. I could also stop it, where normally even a small bit of fire would keep eating the target until it was gone, slowly and torturously which is why I didn't do that to enemies, but that's how it worked with a tiny amount.

Of course, I was experimenting on flora, not animals or people.

The first couple of days I just practiced on blades of grass. Controlling it and stopping it from devouring the whole thing. The hellfire almost felt like a wild dog that heeded commands only reluctantly. It wasn't alive of course, but it did have a nature, a demonic one.

That day I worked on bushes, sending out small amounts of fire to burn away the overgrowth, but not the part I didn't want to burn. It worked, but it was also extremely difficult, and I wasn't sure how reliable it would be in a fight with my heart pounding. I couldn't afford to ignore my surroundings and focus so hard, but I hoped time and practice would make it easier.

The advantages were obvious. For one, if I ever got into a similar situation like the old master of the kiss, I could have burned him without worrying about the fire taking out Niri as well. That would've made that whole confrontation easier and less risky. Secondly, I could conserve power, if I merely burned out an enemy's heart, then strangled off the magic it was drawing, so it wouldn't need to use all the energy it took to turn an entire body into ash. Just a small hole in the chest, and the heart.

With Lysa joining us at home that day, I took some time for hand to hand sparring with her, after I was done burning things. I could only do it for so long, before the energy I'd harvested was back to the powerful level that didn't overly influence my mind or libido.

Once I was done there, I did the focused meditation for about an hour, trying to get my mind and thoughts accustomed to the bombardment of information the natural world gave me. Last but not least, I gave my witch and fox a knife fighting lesson, and gained two more students in the bargain, as Lynn and Jade joined us.

It was a typical morning training and workout, with the exception of adding in the new ladies. They'd be able to defend themselves with spells too, but they were just as interested in an alternate form of protection as my mates.

After lunch, the four of us witches started to scribe copies of the book, with four of us we'd only have to make a few each, and we'd have more than enough to sell to all the covens that wanted one, and another handful of independent witches that didn't have or want a coven. We could always make more after that if they were needed.

We'd have to be careful of course, making the witches able to defend themselves against murderous bigots and fools was important to me, to us, but it also added the risk of a witch abusing that power and murdering or harming humans in some way. I wasn't sure how we'd address that yet, but it was important to me that we tried.

I was almost done with the first one, I imagined I could have three done in two afternoons, when we felt someone walk onto the property through the wards.

I jumped up and headed that way, with Faith, Lysa, Cassia, Lynn and Jade on my tail. I felt a little relief, sort of, it wasn't an attack, but it was a page from the castle, dressed in a red uniform with gold accents.

"You have a message?"

The young man nodded, "You're needed at the castle, for healing."

"Who's sick?"

The young page shrugged, "The seneschal didn't tell me that. The royal family is... large."

I nodded, the king and queen had three children, two men and a younger daughter, though I'd never met them. Really, outside of the seneschal, we hadn't even met the king or queen yet. Then there were all the cousins, uncles, aunts, and all others not in the direct line of succession. There were too many to speculate, and in the end it didn't matter, we were under contract to heal the royal family when needed.

Cassia said, "Faith and Cam only. We'll find out what we have to do to get Lysa, Lynn, and Jade added to the list when we're there, if Duke Andrew has time to chat. Likely we'll have to set up an interview for you, otherwise there's just too many secrets involved in our royal connection."

Lysa said, "No problem, I don't even need to be involved, only Lynn and Jade can help with the healing and wards anyway," and the others indicated agreement, and then the three of us and the page left and headed for the castle. Part of our deal and part of earning that thirty gold a month was to be on call for healing, it wasn't just for the wards.

We arrived about fifteen minutes later, and we were taken by the familiar route through the richly decorated halls to the seneschal's office.

Duke Andrew was pacing behind his desk as we walked in, and then bowed.

"Good, you're here."

Cassia asked, "Is it an emergency?"

The duke frowned, "We aren't sure, some suspect poison. Princess Tamriel, the king's youngest daughter, passed out this morning in the gardens, has been throwing up for hours, looks a little pale, and is miserable."

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers
1...34567...16