Cam's Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time, and enjoyed her every sultry gasp, shudder, tremble, and sweet breathy sigh of pleasure that I drew out of my sexy drow. It was only when she started to squirm on the very edge of her height, that I slipped my hand further down, and between her legs. I cupped her mound firmly, slid a finger between those folds as I looked up into her eyes.

I bit down lightly on her nipple, as I ran my wet finger over her hardened clit.

"Cam!"

She bucked her body, arched her back, and screamed out as she came for me beautifully, those purple eyes looking down at me with loving awe, needy lust, and blissful ecstasy as she soaked my fingers, all while I continued to suckle her nipple gently, and teasingly stroke her velvety folds.

I took my place between her legs, and then drove into her tight supple body with an insistent stroke of my cock. We both gasped in pleasure, as her soft flesh fiercely hugged the tip of my cock, and I started to work my way into her nubile and lithe body, working myself a little deeper with each thrust as I looked deeply into her eyes.

She sighed in pleasure, wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me against her as tightly as she could, once I was full buried.

"This is what I wanted, what I needed. You feel so good in me, filling me perfectly, loving me."

I said softly, "You are mine, and I love you very much, Irze."

She melted under me, and ground up slowly and teasingly, as her pussy gripped me tightly. Her floor muscles weren't quite as powerful as Siora's, but they made her heaven mind-bogglingly tight and pleasurable, as her silken pussy massaged and rippled around my cock.

She agreed softly, "Yours. You are everything my soul hoped for, and so much more, my love. You are a gift to me, and I am yours."

I gasped, as she ground up against me again, and then I started to move in and out of her with slow, long, and inexorable strokes. I was curious what had gotten into her, she wasn't usually so vocal with her praise, but that could wait. I was completely mesmerized by this Irze, and her deep longing need for me as I pleasured with each and every stroke. I changed up the angle, length, and firmness of my stroke to exactly what her body needed to take her to soaring heights.

She ground up into me with each stroke, subtly adding a potent milking action that made my eyes widen as I gasped for her in pleasure. She was breathtaking, and mine. So precious, they were all precious to me, but in that moment, I was all Irze's, and it was all about her. She was mesmerizing, captivating, and so damned sexy and beautiful. Her body felt perfect under me, working me, loving me, as the slow intense friction of my measured thrusts blew my mind. Her hot silky passage was pure heavenly bliss on my cock.

Each movement of our bodies was an eternity of pleasure in its own.

Not just her body, but the ways she looked at me, and surrendered to the pleasure I engendered in her, even as she submitted all that she was under my care. That deep sensuously erotic emotional connection raised the carnal pleasure of our bodies to sublimely transcendent heights.

She started to cum for me, again and again, each time a little higher, a little harder, and more intensely. Her eyes widened, glazed over with pleasure, and her body began to sweat from the wracking bliss as she continually bathed my cock in her blissful nectar time and again. She was all that existed to me, as I lost track of the time, my other mates, the room, the bed, and just inexorably, firmly, yet lovingly stroked my cock into her body time after time.

Her scent, the pleasures of her body, the sweet sounds of pleasure from her lips, and her gorgeous violet eyes were my world in that moment.

When she started to shake and tremble even after she'd come down from one of those orgasms, I sped up slightly, and when she came for me again one last explosive time I gave her my pleasure. I let go of the tight hold on my will, and simultaneously was swept away by the explosive ecstasy that rolled over my body and mind, as a torrent of seed filled her body, even as a flood of energy left her body and inundated mine as I fed.

The pleasure was unreal in that moment, and seemed to last an eternity, until we both fell far too soon.

She was breathing in sharp gasps and shaking under me, a look of loving awe on her face.

"I love you, Cam."

"I love you too, my Irze."

I pulled out slowly, and her whole body tremored as an aftershock of pleasure violently rocked through her body. I rolled over and pulled her against me.

"That seemed different, I mean you seem different."

She smiled, "Ask me," she whispered, the joyful devotion and surety on her face clueing me in to the new answer to my old question.

My cock twitched, and the deep emotions that rose up in me were overwhelming, on top of the mind-addled bliss I felt as I snuggled with my Irze.

"Will you spend the night in my bed, our bed."

Irze bit her lip, and she looked so vulnerable as she answered, "Yes, my mate."

She rolled in my arms, and then wiggled back against me in the spooning position, and the emotions I felt then were insanely thunderous. I also must've gotten one of her hairs in my eyes. This was her greatest fantasy, to be loved, and to show her back in trust. I felt like I might explode from the tender loving awe that rose in my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, and rested my hand on her stomach, lightly touching the bottom of her breast with my thumb, as she wiggled back against me and trapped my cock between her bubbled ass cheeks.

It also meant all my lovers were home, well, all the ones in my coterie were anyway, all five of them would be with me morning and night, and sleep in my bed.

"I love you. What made you decide?"

She replied, "I was tired of holding onto my fear, I knew I could trust you from the start, but it was... difficult. You are my mate, I won't leave your side again, not for cowardice, I know I'm safe here, in your arms."

I nodded, four of the five were my mates as well, and I honestly didn't think Siora was far behind that way. Things might be tense and risky out there, with bad nobles, bigotry, corruption, and uncertain covens, not to mention Tammy who I loved and was a whole bag of trouble, but in my house, it seemed things were going very well. Well, except for maybe my dragon guest.

"You are mine, my mate, but we've never talked about that. What does that mean to the drow?"

She smiled as she turned her head around, "You haven't just knocked up three women, it's four now."

Oh, fuck. Faith, Cassia, Tammy, and Irze, were all pregnant with my children. Holy shit. One more to go apparently, Siora I mean, unfortunately my Lysa would never be a mother, vampires couldn't get pregnant. Mates and children had never been my intention with the coterie, but I'd be damned if I said I didn't like the idea.

I felt a surge of deep lust and affection, and wondered if I was crazy, even as my cock hardened between her ass cheeks.

She giggled, "I'll take that as you're excited?"

I kissed her softly, "Yes, I suppose I am."

She hissed in pleasure, as I lowered my body and lunged into her from behind, sinking my cock into the paradise of her hot sex. She arched her back, and ground back against me eagerly, wantonly, as I pushed and ground up into her. We'd never had sex in that position before, the spooning position, for obvious reasons.

She gasped, as I tweaked one of her nipples, and started to stroke my cock into her body.

"Very pleased, my love," I whispered.

She craned her neck again, this time with tears in her eyes, as I claimed a soft and loving but extremely heated kiss.

I promised, "Our child will be beautiful, and will never know the fear of mistrust, not for family anyway."

She sniffled, my sweet and sexy seductive drow was overwhelmed with emotions as I started to make love to her from behind, holding her tightly against my body while I stroked her stomach, sides, and teased her tits with my fingertips.

She really loved my fat ten-inch cock, as I filled her over and over again, and we both raced to another mind-blowing finish.

That wouldn't be the last time either, I'd take her one more time with her on top, before my other four ladies joined us, and I'd sate and feed from them all as well.

My family and coterie felt complete, I didn't need a sixth. At least, not for my personal power and life, meaning children, family and deep emotional connections with my mates. In that way, I was already rich beyond belief. I supposed I was still open to one more, that hard limit, but I wasn't looking. Only if it would be a huge benefit on the political and allied side, and if it fell into my lap, would it ever happen.

It was only a matter of time before I fully fell for my kinky elf, and I put her in the family way as well. I supposed it wasn't a sure thing, but I was sure if she had reservations or doubts, she'd have brought them up by then. That'd been our promise to each other. Siora and I just... clicked, easily, more so than any of my other ladies that I'd had to work much harder for.

Ironically, that was probably because of the culture gap, and us being so bluntly honest with each other.

My only real doubts in my personal life were how things would end up with Tammy, but the idea of not seeing her every week, of not loving her, of not seeing our child born and grow up, hurt. I'd figure it out.

Chapter Seven

It was the next morning, the first morning where I had a marathon of five ladies to sate. I was so spoiled, and I and my libido loved every minute of it. My ladies were truly insatiable, be it a mix of their own appetites, their attraction to me, and my demonic gifts that probably raised that all up to a new level. Regardless, it was a hell of a morning already, when we all filed out of the bedroom and headed for the kitchen.

That's when I ran into Mara, quite literally I mean, and grabbed her arm with my hand to steady us both.

I released her right away, but I also saw double.

The emotions, feelings, and needs were kind of familiar, which probably made sense when I considered that dragons were just another shifter race, if one on a completely different level and where human was their second, not primary form. They were smarter, more powerful, and had a lot more magic.

Point was, her fantasy was similar to Faith's, but more complicated as well. She like Faith, wanted to be claimed by a stronger male, put in her place, and fucked into submission. Literally, I mean her mate would have to fuck her until she was fully sated, and could barely think, which meant he better have a lot of stamina.

Of course, there was also a dragon hoard involved in her fantasy. She wanted to be mastered by a male dragon more powerful than her, and given a hoard of precious metals, jewels, all as he claimed her as his. Her needs were elemental, wild, and mildly terrifying.

Oh, and did I mention they were in dragon form while all that went on, obviously. Regardless, I wasn't about to throw my hat in the ring, and try to claim her human body, even if she was sexy as hell. Some things were better left alone, no matter how much of a coup it would be to get a dragon in my coterie. I was confident, sometimes I thought too confident, but I wasn't arrogant enough to think I could claim a dragoness.

"Good morning," I managed to get out, as the quick vision finished racing through my mind.

She sniffed, then smiled, "For someone it is."

I laughed, startled by her lascivious humor.

We headed down the stairs for breakfast. It wasn't long before we were all sitting at the table and digging in.

Cassia asked Irze, "Any plans?"

Irze shook her head, "You mean outside of being our mate's full-time cock slave, and mother to his children? Protecting our home and the people in it, and training to keep in shape?"

Jade choked on her drink and Lynn gave me a look, like it was my fault. Or maybe that was speculation in her gaze, but I was doing my best not to think about those two in that way. It would probably get harder, as they recovered, their bodies filled out, and they became braver and more formidable with the spells. When they became more relaxed around me. I was attracted to strong beautiful woman after all, and they'd be both very soon. They already were in a lot of ways, but they needed to recover.

Faith said, "Don't knock it until you've tried it, being his cock slave, I mean."

Lysa snickered, "Yes, besides that. We all have outside interests, for the coterie."

Faith shrugged, "I actually don't. Mate, mother, guardian, cock-slave, and assisting our allies, is more than enough for me."

Jade took a deep gasping breath, and turned beat red.

Cassia patted her back, "You'll get used to it. We're all somewhat obsessed. We're just joking... mostly."

Irze said, "I am still a cleric, but the people in this city would never stand still for a sermon from a drow priestess, out of fear and distrust. I will be satisfied, with the same list of roles and duties Faith went over."

I nodded, "The workout will have to wait, we're due at the palace after breakfast. Is anyone else coming with Cassia, Faith, and I, besides Jade and Lynn I mean?"

My face jumped from Lysa, to Irze, to Siora, just in case it wasn't already painfully clear.

We'd scheduled an interview for the rest of the coven with Andrew on our way out two days ago. So that they could give their oaths, he could measure the truth of those oaths, and he could reveal the truth of the royal family and the nature of the wards. We also needed to inform him of Mara's presence in the city, and her intention to extradite the four nobles in the cabal for punishment once proof is found.

Lysa shrugged, "I see no reason to be involved in that."

Irze nodded in agreement, "We can't help with that, and I imagine the royal family would be nervous about a drow knowing their secrets, whatever it is."

Siora said, "I already know the secret, and wouldn't be welcome."

That last was a surprise, so just the five of us.

Mara said, "Perhaps I should go as well, to state my intentions and mission, to avoid any misunderstandings. It would be unfortunate, if they failed to yield to my claim."

I blew out a breath, "Royals don't like to be surprised, or bullied. How about I tell them you'll visit next time and why. Perhaps they'll just send a messenger in response to yield that right."

Mara shook her head, "I will yield to your advice. Human society is far too complicated."

Faith nodded in agreement.

We finished up breakfast, and then got ready and headed for the castle. Hopefully the headsman wouldn't be waiting for me, but even more than that I worried about Tammy. Worried about what she was thinking, what she was going through. Did she regret our love, and what had happened? This couldn't have been easy for her at all, at least I had the unconditional support of my other five lovers, and it really bothered me that I couldn't be there for her, to protect, comfort, love, and cherish her.

Time would tell.

The seneschal's office looked the same, save the piles of paper looked moved around, shuffled, and there were new stacks. We piled in and then bowed low, as the page surreptitiously closed the door and got out of there.

Duke Andrew nodded curtly, and I could tell the man wasn't happy with me. Of course, he was Tammy's family, and while not her father, they were probably close. He took in the two new arrivals, and then raised an eyebrow.

"Are these the two witches you added to your coven?"

Cassia said in her usual dulcet and pleasant tones, "Yes, your grace. We also have another matter to discuss."

He asked, "What is it, quickly."

Cassia told him about Mara, and what she was doing in the city, and what she wanted.

Andrew looked surprised, "Very well, I'll discuss that with the king, and we'll let you know what we decide by messenger. They'll need to at the very least, be stripped of their titles when proof is found, before we can hand them over."

He looked at Lynn and Jade, then he gestured to two chairs in front of his desk, and they sat a little nervously. I couldn't blame them, I'd been a little nervous myself the first-time meeting royalty, even if I hadn't shown it. He took a few minutes to interview both, with similar questions as he'd asked us, to feel out their morality and beliefs. In hindsight, the questions were rather telling, since he could taste the truth in the air.

Then he extracted similar oaths, as the ones we'd given, afterward he turned to us.

"Go ahead and give them the history, and explain the wards, when you get them alone and are sure you can't be overheard. If you witches have a spell to ensure privacy, use it. I'll take you to the princess now."

Cassia said, "Of course, I do have a spell for that, and I'll take care of it."

He looked at me for the first time that day, and grimaced, "You, young man, will be speaking to the king, while the ladies see to Princess Tamriel."

Oh, shit. Well, it could've been worse, I supposed. Somehow.

I just nodded my head in agreement, and we all headed out the door, while Cassia, Faith, Lynn, and Jade gave me commiserating looks. I honestly wasn't too worried, if the king wanted me dead, I doubted he'd do it himself. I also had honorable intentions toward his daughter, though I wasn't sure he'd see it that way. Regardless, I'd deal with it.

We were led down the same hallways as usual, to the back of the castle and the royal wing. When we made that same turn toward the princess's suite of rooms, he nodded at her suite, and the three ladies broke off and knocked, while the two of us kept going to the large double doors at the end of the hallway.

Andrew stopped and lifted his hand to knock on the door.

The king's voice filtered through the door, "Come!"

We entered the room, or I should say I entered it, then Andrew pulled the door closed and waited outside. I looked at the expensive rugs on the floor as I bowed deeply, and I was pleased to see there was no plastic sheeting.

The room was an entry room, with a small table, a couch, and farther inside through an open doorway I could see a dining room. There were two other closed doors in the room. I imagined the royal apartments for the king and queen would be very large. The king made me wait for quite a bit, but of course I knew better than to talk.

The king cleared his throat, and he looked on the edge of anger, I couldn't blame him.

"Did you know before two days ago that she was my daughter?" he asked in a dangerous tone.

I should've expected it, and I kind of did, he was definitely feeling me out for my intentions. I just hadn't expected him to start out with that question.

"No, your majesty. She never said, and I believed her to be a gardener, perhaps a favored servant of the royal family at best."

He frowned, "So... you thought you'd play with one of my servants, while Cassia took care of the ward?"

I shook my head, "No. It wasn't a game for me, and I quickly fell in love with your daughter, your majesty."

He grunted, "You love her?"

I nodded, and said firmly, "Yes, your majesty, I do."

He shook his head, "I believe you, but this presents a problem, my daughter informs me you have multiple mates, some of which don't know the truth about the royal family."

"Two of them do not know, your majesty. Siora, the elven sorceress, does, and the rest of the household including the two witches in our coven have given oaths. Problem?"

He scowled, "if you were not mated already, I could force you to move in here, and mate with my daughter. But sending her out to you is equally as problematic, I assume they know you've... courted my daughter and taken her innocence, put her with child..." he ground his teeth together, but managed not to explode, "Which makes it problematic to send her with you."

1...678910...16