Canceled Flights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly his body bucked under her, driving his cock up into her so hard he lifted her momentarily off the bed. She squealed in delight at the feeling of his cock gushing a huge stream of cum up into her, filling her tight pussy even fuller. Over and over his body jerked, adding to the load inside her, her own orgasm pushed back to life at the sensations of him filling her. Her legs and arms trembled and threatened to give out on her as she held herself over him, their combined orgasm washing them both with perspiration and euphoria.

"Oh my god that's hot." Jenna whispered as I typed the end of the sentence.

"Huh?" I said suddenly realizing she was reading what I was writing instead of reading her book.

She leaned closer, keeping her voice to a barely audible whisper. "I said that was soooo fucking hot. God my pussy is tingling. I had no idea you were that kind of writer."

"Just in my spare time." I said uncomfortably, folding down the Surface to its keyboard.

"Yeah, but obviously very good at it. I could almost feel his tongue licking my pussy. Damn all of a sudden I'm so god damn horny! Maybe we should join the mile high club?"

"Seriously? You do realize we're not off the ground yet, right?"

"Yeah, but a girl can wish, can't she?"

"Oh lord." I answered, shaking my head slowly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry to say this, but our flight has been officially cancelled. I'd let you deplane now, but they tell me it'll be almost an hour before they can get us back to a jetway to deplane. Sorry folks, sounds like the storm hitting Boston is getting a lot worse than predicted." The captain said over the PA.

"Oh damn!" Jenna swore quietly while I looked down at my watch.

"Geez. It'll be nearly five by the time we get off." I muttered.

"Well, I'm going to get a hotel room. I have no intention of spending the whole night in the airport!"

"Yeah, good luck with that." I said as she pulled out her cell phone.

"Why's that?" She asked as she started searching hotel sites like most of the other passengers.

"With this weather, everything's gonna be booked up tight."

"How do you know that?"

"Because the Holiday Inn was almost sold out when I made a reservation hours ago." I answered with a shrug. I opened my tablet back up and went back to typing on my story while Jenna started making calls to get a hotel room.

As their bodies began to still, Tanya lowered herself back down, gently pressing her lips to his, her tongue teasing his lips until he opened his mouth. Her hot breath flooded his mouth as her tongue darted into his mouth, teasing his tongue. His tongue followed hers back into her mouth before retreating again as she sucked on it. She let it slip from her mouth and pulled her lips apart from his.

"Mmmmmm god you feel good, both in me and against me." She whispered.

"I'll second that, well, for the second part anyway." Andrew answered her, his hands sliding slowly around her ass and back.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time, you know."

"With me? Why?"

"Well, let's see. You're kinda cute, you have a nice butt, a good sense of humor, smart, oh yeah, a GREAT cock!" she said with a giggle.

"How do you know about my cock?"

"Well, it was just a guess, based on the bulge you got when I showed you some cleavage. You do like my cleavage don't you?" She asked, lifting herself up and arching her back in to push her tits toward his face.

"They are pretty spectacular tits." Andrew answered, sliding his hands up her sides and cupping both large boobs, rubbing his thumbs back and forth across her nipples.

"Mmmm and they like being played with too." She cooed softly, sliding her body up his a little farther, his softening cock slipping from her pussy as she lifted her breasts into range of his mouth. "And they like being sucked on even more."

"Ahhh. That's good." Andrew mumbled to her as he reached his lips for her right breast, closing around her entire areola and nipple before sucking to draw it into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss." She hissed softly as his tongue circled her nipple and flicked across it while still suctioned deep into his mouth. "That's it baby. Suck that sensitive nipple. You keep doing that and I'm gonna have to fuck your brains out some more."

"Sounds like a deal to me." Andrew answered with a chuckle as he was switching from one breast to the other. "I wish I knew you wanted me this much a long time ago."

"Hell, if I knew you sucked and licked like this I probably would have tried to get you naked a long time ago myself." She moaned as he drew her nipple into his mouth again.

"Awwww shit." Jenna swore softly. "Sorry mom. No dice. Looks like anything with a shuttle is booked solid. I guess we're sleeping on airport bench seats tonight."

"Well, I guess it could be worse." Her mother answered with a sigh.

"So why did you book a room if you were going out of town?" Jenna asked, turning toward me as the engines on the airplane spooled up to a higher pitch and the aircraft started to move slightly.

"I saw the snow, knew it was snowing in Boston and did the math. One plus one equals no flight." I answered her as I looked out the window. "I'm willing to bet they don't give our luggage back either."

"Oh damn. That'll be fun." She said with a frown as the plane started to bounce its way around a taxiway.

Ten minutes or so later we pulled in to a jetway and they allowed us to deplane. I waited as the crowded line down the aisle started to thin, Jenna and her mom still sitting as well.

"Well, at least we get to eat some dinner. I'm starved." I said as Jenna and her mom climbed from their seats and reached up to get their stuff out of the bin. I couldn't help but notice how high Jenna's short skirt pulled as she reached for her bag. Bringing her comment about her pussy being wet back to the front of my mind.

"What?" She asked, looking down at me after pulling her bag from the overhead.

"Nothing. Just trying to decide where to eat." I lied.

"Well, if you know a good place, I'm all in. I'm starved and I have no idea where anything is in this airport."

"So I never did ask, where are you from?"

"A little place called Pecos, New Mexico."

"Never heard of it."

"It's a bit west of Vegas. Everyone knows where that is!" she said as she made room for me to get out of the row of seats and stand up in the aisle.

"Yep, heard of that one." I said as I dug my briefcase out of the overhead and stuffed my tablet into it.

"So, dinner?"

"Well, you can eat here if you want. But I'm going to eat at the hotel. The prices here in the airport are a total rip-off." I said as I followed her down the aisle.

"I don't know if we should leave the airport. I mean, it's not like we have any place to sleep or anything."

"Oh hell. I know I'm going to end up regretting this, but if you wanna come hang out at the hotel it might be more comfortable than here." I said as I followed her down the jetway.

"Seriously?" She asked, turning half way around to see me as she walked.

"Sure, why not." I said with a shrug.

"Hey mom. Did you hear that?"

"What's that sweetie?" Anna asked from ahead of us.

"Michael just invited us to share his hotel room."

"Really? That's awful sweet of him." She answered.

"Wait a second." I said almost at the same time. "I didn't..."

"I'd say so. Sure will be a lot nicer than sleeping on the benches in here." Jenna answered her mother, ignoring my protest.

"Well the least we can do is pay for part of the room." Her mother said as we crossed out of the jetway into the concourse.

"But I didn't..." I started to protest again.

"Really! I Insist!" Anna said, turning to smile at me. "It's truly the least we can do. I really wasn't looking forward to sleeping in the concourse."

I opened my mouth to protest again and then closed it, realizing that I had lost the argument. Somehow I had invited them to stay the night. Good thing I did book a double queen room!

"So how about you let us buy you dinner then?" Anna asked sweetly. "You pick the restaurant."

"I think he was planning on eating at the hotel. Which sounds fine with me."

"Sure. The Jet Set will do just fine." I said with a sigh. At least I'd have pleasant dinner company.

We made our way out of the concourse and down to the shuttle bus stops. It was nearly half an hour before the holiday inn shuttle made the trip back, a round trip that usually only took about ten minutes. Once we reached the hotel we went straight to the restaurant to eat.

During dinner I learned a bit more about them, as well as getting a bit more feeling for their personalities. Jenna was clearly a more outgoing bubbly person than her mother. Anna was more reserved, but clearly fun loving based on some of her...exploits, over the years. Both were divorced and worked together in their own vet clinic. They were travelling to visit family in the Boston area. True to her word, Anna also picked up the check for my dinner.

"Checking in please. Reservation for Henson." I said to the young woman behind the counter.

"Yes Mister Henson. Welcome." She said as she pulled the reservation and printed the appropriate papers for me. "If you could sign here please, and initial here." She said sliding the paper over the counter. "You want to keep it billed to the same card we have on file?"

"Yes please." I said as I scanned down the sheet. "Um, this says a single king suite. I thought I had double queens."

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. We were running short on double bed rooms and because you were a single we upgraded you to the king suite, no extra charge." She said with a smile. "That will be okay, wont it?"

I turned to look at Jenna and Anna, waiting patiently behind me and wondered if it would actually be okay or not. "I guess I don't have much choice, do I?"

"Well, to be honest, no. We're totally booked. I can look and see if there's a cancelation, but I really doubt it." The young woman answered with a pained look on her face.

"It'll be fine." I said with a nod, not wanting to make her feel bad for doing what she thought was a favor.

"You're sure?" she asked again with concern.

"Yeah, It'll be fine." I nodded.

"Room four-seventeen." She said handing over a package with a single keycard.

"Thanks." I said as I turned and headed to the elevator, Jenna and Anna following close behind. "I don't know that this is going to work so well." I said as we got off the elevator and walked the short distance to my room.

"Why is that?" Jenna asked as I pushed the keycard in the door lock.

"Because they upgraded me to a king suite." I said as I pushed the door open and flipped on the light switch. "So if you want to change your mind, I completely understand." I added as I walked in with the two ladies following behind me.

"Ohhhhh this isn't good. No, no, no." Anna said quietly looking at the suite, which contained a nice desk, sitting chair loveseat and single king sized bed.

"Oh Geez mom. What else are we going to do, go back and sleep in the airport? I'd rather sleep on the floor here than trying to sleep in an airport concourse." Jenna said as she walked deeper into the room looking around. "Besides we have TV here and our own bathroom. That's gotta be worth something."

"I'm still not sure I like this." Anna said quietly.

"For what it's worth, it wasn't my idea. They upgraded me because I was a single. They didn't have one for us to change back to, so as far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to hang out here, sleep on the floor or love seat, whatever suits you. If you'd rather not, that's fine too. I'm not going to push you to do anything one way or the other." I said as I headed to the bathroom.

I could hear them talking quietly to each other before I closed the door. When I came out they were standing in the middle of the room waiting for me.

"We do want to thank you for letting us stay. I know it might be a bit uncomfortable, especially sharing the bed, but it's still a whole lot better than the alternatives." Jenna said.

"And just so you know, we both know you didn't plan this. I'm just not used to sharing a bed with a strange man." Anna said with a little laugh. "For that matter I'm not used to sharing the bed with any man."

"Well, I'm sure we can make it all work out then." I said with a curt nod. "I'm not quite ready to hit the sack, but if you want to, feel free."

"Actually, I think a shower." Jenna said as I walked past toward the love seat and the tv.

Anna came over and sat down next to me on the love seat as I flipped through the channels.

"I know it doesn't seem like it, but I am appreciative." She said quietly.

I looked over at her and smiled. "Just between you and me, I wasn't planning on spending the night with two gorgeous women either. I'm not in the habit of sleeping with strange women any more than you are with strange men."

"Well, thank you for the compliment." She said with a smile. "So Jenna was telling me you're a writer, in your spare time anyway."

"Yeah, somewhat." I answered.

"Does it make you nervous to talk about...well...that kind of writing?"

"Yeah, a bit. I've been told by my readers that I'm pretty good at it, but yeah, I still do find it a bit embarrassing to talk about."

"Would you mind if I read something you wrote?"

"You really want to?"

"Well, out of curiosity at least. I mean I read romance novels, how much more explicit could it be?"

"A bit." I answered.

"Really?" she asked, clearly curious.

I got up and walked to the desk where I dropped my briefcase and pulled out my tablet. By the time I got back to the sofa, the system was up and running and I was scrolling through some of my rough drafts looking for a good example. "Perfect." I said as I pulled up the file and handed the tablet to Anna.

I found a movie and tried to pay attention to it as Anna started reading the story I'd opened for her. It didn't take too long before I noticed the fingers of her free hand gently stroking her bare thigh below the hem of her sweater dress, her index finger teasing up just ever so slightly up under the hem. As she read further I saw her cheeks and neck flush light pink and her breathing become slightly deeper as she let the story wrap around and draw her in.

The story I had given her to read was about a man and younger woman finding love after he was widowed and she was divorced. It was probably one of the most emotional stories I'd written recently, and she was clearly feeling that emotion as well as the hot sex scenes.

"Oh lord." She whispered, one hand suddenly pulling from her leg to her chest, her hand grasping her breast, squeezing her nipple, through the dress, between her palm and fingers. It wasn't hard to figure out that she was reading about - him sucking and playing with her tits while he fingered her toward climax. "ohhhhhh." She breathed softly as her hand slid down her body, finally resting on the dress where she could press it slightly between her legs and put pressure on her mound. Her hips seemed to be moving ever so slightly as she read on, probably reading the part where he laid her on the kitchen table and entered her, slowly stroking his big cock in and out of her sopping pussy, his mouth still working from tit to tit. Suddenly she put the tablet down, her face flushed and her breathing raged. "Okay, that's most certainly more explicit than my romance novels."

"Uh huh." I said. "Did you enjoy it?"

"The story? Yes... well mostly."

"Just mostly?"

She blushed brightly. "More than maybe I should have." She whispered.

"Really? I'd always wondered if women really got that turned on by my stories. I mean I've had some write back that they came reading my stuff, but I just figured they had a little help. I didn't know they could come without, you know." I said as I looked at her.

She blushed again and looked away, holding the tablet back out to me.

"So what are you two up too?" Jenna asked as she walked around the love seat and dropped into the lounge chair wearing only a towel, or at least I thought that's all she was wearing.

"Oh. Your mom was just reading one of my stories." I answered her.

"Oh really? You mom? I didn't know you got into that kind of thing."

"I just really wanted to compare what he writes to my romance novels. I wasn't prepared for just how engrossing and, well, sexual, it was." She said quietly. "God it was hot."

"Well Michael, it sounds like you did a good job on that story. Mind if I read it?" Jenna asked as her mother got up from the chair and headed toward the bathroom.

"If you want," I said, flipping the tablet back on and handing it to her. I leaned back and went back to watching the movie, watching Jenna out of the corner of my eye as she started reading the story. The farther she got into the story the less she paid attention to her posture, her legs slowly moving open and one hand periodically reaching to the front of her towel and squeezing one breast through the fluffy material.

"Ohhhhh damn." She said softly, wiggling in her seat slightly, the motion pushing the towel apart slightly so that I could see her creamy thighs nearly to her pussy. I lost complete track of the movie and was staring at her as she spread her legs and reached between them, her fingers finding her own pussy and stroking it slowly. I could see the towel spread slightly farther, her finger pressing between her now exposed pussy lips.

"Jenna!" her mother said quietly as she came back into the room, wrapped in a white towel identical to Jenna's.

In response Jenna looked up at her mother and then back to me, seeing me staring at her, her finger buried in her own pussy, my cock bulging my pants obviously. "Sorry." She said abruptly, blushing as she pulled her hand away from her pussy and pulling the towel back closed over herself. "I guess i got a bit more involved in the story that I expected."

"He is good, isn't he?" Anna said.

"Most definitely. A few more paragraphs and I probably would have been creaming myself just like the lady in the story was."

"Like I said. It was a very erotic story." Anna agreed. "If you two don't mind, I think it's time for me to take a shower." She said as she turned and headed for the bathroom again.

"My normal routine is a shower in the morning." I said as I flipped off the TV and got up. "I suppose if we're going to have to be back at the airport at seven we better hit the sack."

"I suppose so. If you don't mind, I'd like to finish that story before I turn in." Jenna said, looking back down to my tablet.

I got up and headed toward the bed. I turned out the lights, except for the one over where Jenna was sitting and quickly stripped down to my briefs, slipping quickly under the covers before Jenna could realize I was undressing. I lay in bed on my back trying to fall asleep, but completely unable to, between the moans I could hear over the running water in the shower and the higher pitched moans coming from the sitting area where Jenna was reading the rest of my story.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" I heard Jenna squeak, drawing my attention. I opened my eyes and looked over to where she had been sitting and reading, her head thrown back, the towel no longer closed around her front. She had one hand squeezing a breast and the other between her legs. I barely heard the water in the bathroom shut off I was so intent on Jenna's naked body as she sat in the dim light, pumping one finger slowly in and out of her pussy as she lay reclined in the chair. Slowly she roused herself and pulled the towel back across herself before looking toward me, my eyes already closed pretending to sleep.

I heard feet on the carpet and then the bed moved, the king sized bed sinking on my left as Jenna climbed under the covers. My already rock hard cock seemed to grow even harder at the mental image of her naked body sliding across the bed toward me.