Canceled Flights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers

The covers wiggled and the bed shook as the Jenna scooted closer, ending up with her soft breasts pressing against my arm and the heat from her body seeping into mine everyplace she touched me.

"Michael, there's no way we can do this without accidently touching each other at least some." Jenna whispered, rightly believing I wasn't sleeping yet.

"Okay." I whispered back.

As she moved slightly closer I could feel the whole weight of her left breast resting on my arm and her right pressing against the side of it. Her left nipple, still hard from her recent activities brushed against my side with each breath she took. We lay like that for some seconds before she bent her leg and drew it up over mine, her thigh quickly resting on mine and her leg nuzzling my balls through my briefs.

"Oh damn." I breathed as her hand pressed against my stomach and then slid down, her fingers pressing against the elastic waistband of my briefs.

"It's not exactly fair." Jenna whispered.

"What's that?"

"I'm all naked but you're not."

"I...We..." I stammered quietly.

"You didn't think I was wearing clothes under the covers, did you?"

"I guess I hadn't thought about it, but I suppose not." I answered her quietly.

"It's okay, I'm sure I can solve it." She said as her fingers slipped under the waistband of my briefs and wormed in deeper to find my raging hardon. Her hand closed around it, bringing a slight moan from my lips, the image of her leaning back in the chair, her knees splayed apart and her naked body being teased by her own hands almost overwhelming. "Someone's awful hard." She whispered. "It must be hard to go to sleep like that."

"It is." I mumbled.

"I bet." She said, letting go of my cock to pull her hand from my briefs. If I thought she was done I had another thing coming. Her fingers hooked the elastic of my briefs and pulled the front down, her hand sliding from side to side to work the elastic down my hips until the material trapped between my ass and the bed prevented them from moving any farther. "You know, this works a lot better with cooperation."

"Uh huh." I grunted, using my back and feet to lift myself ever so slightly off the bed, the position far from comfortable or effective. It was, however, sufficient to allow her to wiggle the material of my briefs down over my ass and, moving her leg out of the way, push them down to my knees.

"Ohhh much better." She cooed softly as her leg returned and her hand wrapped around my hardon again. "That is better, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah." I said breathlessly as she stroked my cock with her hand.

"Mmmmm that story made me so fucking horny. Did you know I was playing with myself over there?"

"Uh huh." I admitted quietly.

"Mmmmm good. Did you know I came too? Could you hear me climax?"

"Uh huh." I groaned as she continued to stroke her hand up and down my shaft.

"Did you look?" She whispered in my ear, her breath hot on the side of my face. "You did, didn't you? You watched me play with my titties and put my finger in my hot wet cunt. Did you wanna put your cock in there? Did you wanna fill my hot little pussy with your big fat cock and fuck me?"

"ohhhhh." I groaned softly at the mental images flashing through my mind, aided by her dirty talk and stroking hand. I felt her weight shift, her body slowly rolling across mine, ending with one knee resting on either side of my thighs, her big round tits pressing to my chest. I could feel her grind her hips down against me, trapping my cock between my body and her wet pussy. She slid along my shaft, dragging her tits along my chest, her hard nipples bouncing across mine as her wet lips caressed up and down my shaft. I could feel her wetness envelope my head at the end of each long slow stroke she made, her chest lowering slightly as she pushed back, forcing her clit against the bottom of my shaft.

"You like that?" She whispered, sliding up along my shaft again.

"Uh huh." I groaned at the sensations flowing through my body.

"I bet you're gonna come soon, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah. Soon and big." I grunted.

"Well, I bet this makes you come even sooner." She said as she rocked her body down lower, pressing her tits tightly against my chest as she pushed back. I could feel my head nestled between her lips and push into her. Her hot wetness enveloped me inch by inch as she continued to push herself down my shaft.

"Ohhhh god." I groaned as she lifted herself higher, pushing herself up, from my chest until she was sitting astride my middle, my cock fully impaling her. She pushed the covers off her back and began to lift and lower herself on me, small moans and groans escaping her lips as her pace slowly increased. In the dim light filtering in around the curtains I could see her tits bouncing and swinging as she worked us both closer to climax. I reached up and captured her bouncing boobs, squeezing them in my hands and rubbing my thumbs across her nipples. "Shit. I'm gonna come." I groaned softly, curling my toes to hold back as long as I could.

"Yesssss. Do it. Come for me!" She moaned loudly. "Ohhhh god yessss!"

"Oh fuck." I groaned just before my body jerked, jamming my cock up into her and fountaining a gush of hot cum up into her pussy.

"YES!" she cried loudly, as my body jerked again, pumping another shot up into her trembling and clenching pussy. I could feel her body trembling in my hands as I continued to spasm and add to the copious load I had deposited into her.

She lay down on me, her head resting gently on my shoulder as I lay below her, my cock still twitching as it softened. Her body no longer shook but her chest was still heaving as the remnants of her orgasm washed away and she worked to catch her breath.

The bathroom door opened and the light flicked off. I looked over and saw her mother in the dim light walk from the bathroom completely nude and climb into the bed. She lay on her side, facing us, and pulled the covers up to her chest, her breasts still exposed as she tossed the covers over Jenna and myself. She lay her head on the pillow and closed her eyes, her breathing soft and regular long before Jenna rolled off of me and snuggled tightly to me.

My cell phone alarm pulled me from a deep sleep with its incessant pinging sound. I reached for the table and quickly turned it off before dropping the phone back on the table. I took a deep breath as my mind realized that there was a soft warm body pressed against me. I rolled away and climbed gently from the bed as my mind recalled all the events of the previous evening.

Padding though the dark I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door before turning the light on, the brightness temporarily blinding me. I turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and then switched it to the shower head before stepping under the spray of warm water. I stood, eyes closed, leaning against the wall, letting the hot water cascade over me, wondering just how much trouble I would be in if my wife ever got wind of this. It was a good thing she was out of town as well, but still no excuse of what I had done last night.

"Mind if I join you?" I heard Anna ask quietly, startling me. I looked over to see her face peeking around the side of the shower curtain, looking at me hopefully.

I opened my mouth to respond, wanting to say no, but failing to get any words out before she pushed the curtain back and stepped in with me. Her tits were slightly larger than her daughter's, each drooping somewhat with age, making her large pink nipples turn up slightly as they protruded from the center of two large round pink areola. She had what I could describe as a curvaceous body, like her daughter, full round butt and hips, modestly thin waist and sexy chest. Her legs were stout but not fat and most of her body looked well toned. "Lots of Yoga!" she said almost bashfully.

"Ah." I answered, as I looked her up and down again, my eyes settling on the light brown curls her hands were half hiding.

"Um, I don't know if it's too forward... but I was wondering. Would you like to...I mean would you mind if... Oh hell!" she said with a frown.

"You wanna shower with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorta."

I sighed. "What the hell, why not?" I said, her face instantly brightening. I held my hands out to her, which she took, allowing me to draw her toward me, the two of us turning around each other to manoeuvre her under the water. I let go of her hands and reached for the soap, rubbing it between my hands to build a lather and then reached out to her big breasts, cupping each one and rubbing my lathered hands around each one.

"Mmmmm that feels nice. Been a long time since a man, any man, had his hands there."

"So you're divorced then?" I asked as her own hands reached out and found my hard cock.

"Uh huh. You?"

"No, in fact, I'm rather sure my wife would be quite upset if she saw me right now."

"Not to mention last night?"

"Yeah, not to mention last night." I agreed.

"I'm kind of surprised. If she reads what you write she has to spend a lot of time turned on."

"Yeah, well, she doesn't."

"Spend time turned on? I don't see how?" she said as my hands worked lower, spurred on partly by her soft stroking of my cock.

"She doesn't read them. Doesn't know I write them either." I admitted after a few seconds.

"Too bad for her. You're really good at it."

"I like to think so."

"Oh trust me. You are. That story last night. It was sexy, it was romantic, it was...well...god it was hot. And in the end that sweet caring man was able to share what he had with that nice woman next door. It was a perfect ending."

"Glad you think so."

"I was kind of wondering."

"What about?"

"I know it wouldn't be a perfect ending, but it would sure be a nice way to start the day."

"You wanna have sex in the shower?"

"Uh huh." She said softly. "I watched you two last night and I spent half the night dreaming about your dick sliding in and out of me."

"Yeah, I had some pretty hot dreams about having sex with a mom and daughter too."

"Oh? Like what?"

"Oh nothing special."

"Come on. Tell me." She coaxed as my fingers slipped between her legs and began stroking her soft wet pussy lips.

"Just two of you on top of me."

"At the same time? How does that work?"

"One of you on my cock and the other on my face."

"Ohhhhh I see. Do you like doing that? Tasting a woman down there I mean."

"Actually, yeah, I do."

"Do you wanna taste me? My ex tried a few times but really wasn't into it all that much. I mean, that's not gross or something to ask that, is it?"

"No, it's not gross." I said as I pulled my hand from between her legs and reached for her hands. "Come here." I said, turning her around in the shower and gently pushing her back until her back was against the far wall. I knelt down and coaxed her to lift her leg until I could hook her foot on the soap dish, effectively spreading her legs wide. I looked up at her nervous face as I leaned in and gave her pussy a long wet lick, letting my tongue spread her protruding lips slightly. At the end of the lick I went back for a second, pressing my tongue deeper into her, spreading her lips farther apart and tasting more of her tangy juices.

"Ohhhh god that feels nice." She cooed softly as I stroked again and again, pushing my tongue into her until the tip of my tongue found her tunnel entrance on the start of the lick and her hard clit on the other.

"Glad you're enjoying it." I said as I pulled my face from between her legs and reached up with one finger and stroked her pussy. "Now try this." I said as I pushed my finger into her, driving it slowly up into her tunnel as I moved my face back to concentrate on her clit.

"Oh my god." She moaned loudly as I pushed my finger in and out of her wet pussy, my tongue circling and flicking her clit. "Ohhhhh my god that feels good." She moaned again.

"Mother?" I heard Jenna ask as the curtain was pulled back, exposing the two of us. "Ohhhhh. Sorry." She said as she stood there and stared at us.

"Oh sweetie. Oh god it feels so good." Anna moaned. "I didn't know it could feel so good!"

"Oh yeah. A good man can drive you crazy."

"Oh he's doing that. I want to feel his dick in me so badly right now."

"So why not?" Jenna asked.

"Oh it wouldn't be right."

"Less right than this?" Jenna asked, reaching for the water and turning it off. "Come on Michael. Let's get more comfortable."

"Oh Jenna, no!" Anna said as I pulled my finger from her pussy and stood up.

"Come on mother. We still have some time before we have to leave for the airport." Jenna said, reaching for her mother's hand and pulling her from the shower gently. She led her to the bed, with me following close behind, and bent her over the edge of the bed. "Okay Michael. Do it!"

"You sure?" I asked, not wanting to be accused of doing anything against her will.

"Yes." Jenna said as she crawled onto the bed.

"Okay." I answered, rubbing my head up and down between her wet pussy lips before pressing it between them. I pushed in a few inches and then stopped, pulling back and pushing back in again, a little deeper the second time. I did this several times, working my cock into her farther as the lubrication spread up my shaft. I held her hips like a handle as I plunged my cock in and out of her pussy, my thighs slapping her ass loudly with each stroke into her velvety soft pussy.

"ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod" she moaned over and over as I drove in and out of her, my head teasing her walls and banging into the end of her tunnel with each stroke. It wasn't long before her moans changed to gasps and her pussy walls practically vibrated around me as her legs and body trembled, her body dissolving into one long sustained orgasm. "Oh shit Jennnnnnaaaaaa!" Anna cried as she looked up at her daughter. "Ohhhhhh fuck yesssss!"

Jenna smiled at her mom and then looked up at me. "I hope you're saving some of that for me."

"I think I got a little left yet." I answered as Anna reached behind herself and pushed me back, her over stimulated pussy no longer able to handle my fat shaft.

"Good. Get it up here." She said, as she slid back on the bed to make room for me.

"Why not." I answered as I stepped around Anna, who sagged to the floor next to the bed. I crawled up and moved my face in front of Jenna, pressing my lips to hers. She reached up with her hands to hold my face and sucked my lip into her mouth, sucking it and then opening her mouth and flicking her tongue across my lips. I opened my mouth and she quickly pressed her tongue into it, teasing my tongue sensuously.

"You know, you kinda taste like pussy." She whispered.

"Uh huh. Your mom's." I answered with a grin. "I have to admit. I've never done a mom and a daughter. This is kinda fun."

"Oh yeah? Well, why don't you let me have some fun then." She said, pushing on my shoulder and rolling me over on the bed. She quickly rolled herself over and climbed across me, straddling my hips, her wet pussy pressing against my cock. "Ohhhh yeah, this is much better," she cooed as she reached her hands down to my shoulders and began to slide herself back and forth across my cock, my cock splitting her wet lips as they stroked along my shaft. "Ohhhh you are so hard. I can't believe I'm about to fuck a man that just fucked my own mother."

"I can't believe that I'm doing a mother and daughter." I answered.

"Not at the same time." I heard Anna say. "Didn't you say you were fantasizing about one of us on your face and the other on your dick? Well, I can make that come true...if you want."

"Oh I'm more than sure he wants." Jenna said with a giggle. "Just let me get this inside first." She said as she reached down and pulled my cock up against her with her fingers and pressed me deep between her lips. She continued to push me up until she could push pack and drive herself over my cock, my shaft penetrating deep into her. "Ohhhh god yes." She moaned as she began to slowly ride up and down my cock.

I barely had time to really start enjoying what Jenna was doing before Anna crawled up on the bed and carefully swung her leg over my head, my face looking up at her pussy only inches above me. "Now what will you do with this?" Anna asked softly.

In response I reached up to her and circled my arms around her thighs and pulled her lower, bringing her pussy lips to my lips. I sucked her clit and squeezed it gently with my lips, causing her to squeal in surprise.

"Ohhhh shit!" Anna squealed as I let go of her clit and pushed my tongue into the entrance to her tunnel. I licked along her wet lips and flicked across her clit, the sensations of Jenna riding me driving me up the slope toward climax.

I pulled my legs up as far as I could and started stroking up into Jenna as she bounced herself up and down my shaft. "OH SHIT YES!" I groaned into Anna's pussy as I continued to lick and flick her clit, her own hips trying to grind against my face. Up and down Jenna bounced on me, my strokes meeting hers, our bodies slapping together loudly and her moans growing to cries of pleasure with each passing moment.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jenna squealed as I felt her pussy start to spasm around my stoking cock. She continued to bounce up and down on me, crying over and over "oh my god, oh fuck yes" as her orgasm washed over her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck." I groaned into Anna again as Jenna's orgasm squeezed and massaged my cock. I felt my own climax approaching, the familiar tingle building deep in my groin and spreading quickly. I could tell that I was moments from unloading into Jenna when Anna cried out herself.

"GOD I'm COOOOMMMMMMMING!" Anna squealed over me, her pussy leaking copious amounts of her juices over my face, running down my neck as her legs and body trembled and shook.

"Oh fuck." I grunted as my body spasmed, jamming my cock deep up into Jenna and unleashing a huge gush of cum. Over and over my body jerked, pumping more cum into Jenna's pulsating pussy while Anna shook and trembled over me, her juices making it almost hard to breath as she ground her pussy against my mouth. I moved Anna off my face so I could breath, releasing her thighs as she rolled over and lay back next to me. She reached for one of my hands and pulled it up to her big soft tit, pressing it to her silky smooth skin and rock hard nipple.

"Oh my god Michael. That was...well, let's just say I've never done anything like that before."

"Neither have I," I admitted to both of them, Jenna still sitting astride my hips, her hands stroking up and down and around my chest as she gently wiggled her hips around, working my softening cock around inside her still trembling pussy. "You know, we better get cleaned up or we might miss the flight.

"Yeah. You think the shower is big enough for all three of us?"

"What, you wanna make a Michael sandwich?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Uh huh." Anna said. "A very tasty sandwich."

"Come on," Jenna said softly, climbing off my cock. "I'm not all that sure my pussy can take another round anyway."

"I know mine can't" Anna said with a giggle. "I haven't been this well fucked, in well, I don't know how long."

"I think I'm pretty done myself." I agreed as Anna crawled over me, her tits hanging down in my face as she moved toward the edge of the bed. She reached out for my hand when she was standing and helped me up, not that I needed the help. As I slid off the bed she stepped against me, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling my body against hers.

"You know, I'm not used to making love to a strange man, but I'm glad I made the exception. Now I'm just disappointed that we don't have time to do some more snuggling."

"Yeah, I have to admit, you feel pretty good against me." I answered her.

"Come on you two." Jenna called from the bathroom. "Water's nice and hot."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers