Canceled Flights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on." I said, giving her a squeeze.

"In a sec." She whispered, lifting herself on her toes to make her lips reach mine. She pressed her lips softly to mine, giving me a long slow sensuous kiss. "Thank you. Both for gallantly offering to share your room and also for sharing yourself with us."

"Well, thank you for sharing. It wasn't what I expected, but it was most definitely pleasant." I answered her.

She smiled at me and released me, taking me by the hand and leading me to the bathroom and into the shower.

It only took about ten minutes to wash each other, our hands rubbing all over each other, leaving me surprisingly hard again by the time we were done. We dressed in the clothes we wore the previous day, ate a quick breakfast at the hotel restaurant before taking the shuttle to the airport. It was another three hours before we were all sitting on plane next to each other again.

"You know, with the storm we completely forgot to call the Hyatt in Boston to make sure they held our rooms." Jenna said quietly. "I'd hate to think we'd be without rooms again."

"The Hyatt? Seriously?" I asked as the plane bumped and started moving backwards.

"Yeah, why?"

I chuckled. "What do you suppose the chances are that we'd be in the same hotel again?"

"I'd say one in about a couple dozen. There can't be that many hotels in Boston." Anna said with a smile. "Maybe we can get adjoining rooms?"

"Maybe." I answered, looking out the window at snow and wondering just how much trouble I'd eventually be in.

The end...for now.