Captive Angel Ch. 05

Story Info
Angel and Hunter.
5.8k words
4.71
5.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel was one of those small ones found just off the interstate. It was about twenty rooms, all on one story with the main office attached. Across the parking lot was a Denny's restaurant with the large, bright Open Twenty-Four Hours sign over the door.

Angel hurried into the office, keeping her head ducked for a fine misty rain had started to fall. She stepped through the door, shaking off her hair before stepping over to the old desk that held a small bell. Tapping it gently, she cringed at its loud peal and then stepped back to wait.

She didn't wait long. An older woman, in her mid to late sixties, stepped through a door in the back of the office. She smiled when she saw Angel standing by the desk.

"Loud thing, isn't it?"

"Uh, what?" Angel asked, then looked down at the bell. "Oh yes, louder than I thought it would be."

"My Harold, he's a little deaf so when he's watching the desk, if it ain't loud, he ain't gonna hear it. Specially not over those damn sitcoms the man loves so much." She made her way to the desk, pulling out a form and a pen from under it. "One night?"

"Oh yeah, we'll be out of here in the morning, but we should have a package coming, overnighted from a friend."

"We?" the lady asked, staring out the rain fogged window.

"M...my husband and me," Angel said quickly. "He has a migraine so I came in to get the key." She finished signing all the papers, filling them out as Mrs. Lena Hunter.

"Oh, that's too bad." She turned and looked at the board where the keys were being held, her hand hovering over one for just a moment before dropping to another. Smiling, she held out the key which, instead of being on a plain key ring with the name and address of the motel, was on a heart shaped key ring. "This might help with his migraine, sweetie. It's our honeymoon suite, number twenty, around back. My name is Mabel and if you need anything, you just give us a call down here." She winked at Angel.

Angel took the key with a grin, liking the older lady. "Thanks, Mabel."

"No problem, sweetie. Been married a long time and I've never seen nothing that a man can't be cured of by a romp in bed with his ladylove. Now, the Denny's there is open twenty-four hours. I can recommend their food, my son is their head cook. Taught him everything he knows myself in my own kitchen." She almost thrust out her chest as she spoke, proud as a peacock over its brood.

"We'll be sure to give it a try before we leave. Thanks again, Mabel," Angel waved once she was outside the door, hurrying over to where Hunter waited in the SUV.

She got in and directed him around the building to the far room.

It was off on its own, separated from the room next door by a broom closet. Angel turned the key in the lock, pushing open the door and turning on the light.

Her jaw hung open in shock, her eyes wide and disbelieving as she gazed around the room. She stood in the doorway, blocking Hunter and leaving him out in the rain while she tried to take it all in.

"Uh, Angel," Hunter said from behind her, forcing her to step into the room and then leaving him to blink in surprise from the doorway. "What the fuck?"

Red satin lined the walls with tiny cutouts of white lace in the shape of hearts had been placed. A huge canopied bed, draped in white lace and red satin sat in the middle of the floor. The comforter was satin, black and wet looking and Angel just knew the sheets would be satin also. There was plush red shag carpeting on the floor, black velvet art on the walls and over in the corner sat a huge Jacuzzi tub.

"Wanna bet it's heart shaped?" Hunter whispered as he stepped into the room.

"Do I look like a sucker to you?" she snorted. "Holy shit, I thought places like this didn't exist but in the nightmares of some ad executives."

"It's missing the clear martini glass tub and the disco ball," he said, shutting the door behind him. He headed across the way, stepping into the bathroom and letting out a laugh. "There's a bidet in here."

"You're kidding me," she said, hurrying across the thick shag and standing next to him.

White ceramic tile interspersed with gray and black in a very pleasing and appealing pattern was on the floor and the walls. A huge shower stall in gray ceramic tile held two angled showerheads. There was a long counter with two gray sinks set into it and a whole host of shampoos and body wash sample bottles. On the floor in front of the shower was a quirky little yellow rubber duck bath mat that made Angel smile.

Off in the far corner was the toilet, setting next to it, the bidet.

"This is too much," Angel said, trying not to laugh.

"I think it's swanky," Hunter said from beside her.

She made the mistake of looking up at him and burst into a peal of laughter. His husky chuckle rang with hers until she leaned against him weakly.

"I needed that," she said, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Yeah, me too," he said, his arms coming around her. He dropped his head down, letting it rest against hers for just a moment.

Then it was almost as if he realized what he was doing. "Uh," he said, dropping his arms and backing away. "You must be hungry. How about I go and rustle up some burgers and fries from the Denny's and then I'll be right back."

"You might want me to do that," she said, putting her hand on his arm. "Blood," she said, running her finger over his cheek. "You might cause some of the diners to loose their appetites."

"Oh, yeah." He walked over to the mirror. "No wonder those kids were staring at me back at the party store. I look like a refugee from Dawn of the Dead."

"Why don't you get showered up and when I get back with dinner I'll put another bandage on your head and we can check your ribs too." She held her hand out.

"Ain't it just like a woman, always wanting to get into a man's wallet?" He laughed as she scowled at him.

"You don't have a wallet, just a couple of stolen money clips," she retorted, taking the money he handed her and the room key and heading for the door.

She was about out of it when she heard his voice calling to her. "Angel, be careful."

For some reason those three words made her feel all warm and gooey inside.

* * * *

She was back quickly, a bag full of steaming food and a cup holder with a couple of huge cups of coffee in it in her hands. She juggled them and got the door to the room opened, smirking a little as she caught sight of the little cutout hearts. She sat the food and the coffee down, put the key next to it and shrugged out of the coat, hanging it over a chair to dry.

"Hunter?" she called, going to the bathroom door, which was now closed. She knocked on the door but got no answer. Knocking again, louder this time, brought the same response and she began to get worried. Had he gotten dizzy and fallen? Had Sebastian found them again? Was the gunshot wound more serious than she thought and he was lying unconscious on the other side of the door?

With those thoughts in mind, she opened the door.

A very naked and very wet Hunter greeted her eyes. He stood in the shower, the water pouring down over him, and his back to the door. The clear glass shower door was barely steamed, showing every inch of his muscular back and ass, his strong thighs and long legs. He was braced against the wall, as if enjoying every ounce of hot water that streamed over his head.

She stared, she was a woman after all, and what woman could resist a man like this, even scarred and bruised up from his recent fights, he was still more spectacular than any man she'd ever met before. As she watched, he turned, his eyes meeting hers as if he'd known she was standing there all along.

Something hot and intense passed between them, as startled green eyes gazed into stormy gray, something erotic and sensual with enough heat to start the shag rug aflame. Angel gasped, her hand rising halfway to her mouth before she turned, closing the door behind her. She slid down the wood panel, her hands shaking, and her face bright red.

The man was every woman's wet dream come to life. Every inch, and there were a lot of them, was hard and chiseled. Even with his shaggy hair hanging in wet strands around his face, he was more man than any she'd met before. An image came to mind of them together, as they had been this afternoon, entangled limbs, grasping hands, hot, sweaty flesh meeting and parting, meeting and parting...

Whoa, Angelina, doll, get a hold of yourself. He's just a man. You've been around tons of men. He's no different. But he was. He was the only man of all that she'd known that knew what it felt like to be inside of her body.

That thought propelled her to her feet and she stumbled for a moment, before starting to pace. She flapped the front of the loose shirt at her face, trying to cool herself off. When she heard the sound of the shower turning off, she hurried to the table, laying out the food she'd gotten along with napkins and trying to calm herself down.

He came out of the bathroom, a towel around his shoulders, in jeans and nothing else, the jeans zipped but the button left undone. His hair was brushed, his face shaved completely for the first time since she'd met him. He looked incredibly edible, much better than the burgers and fries she'd gotten for them.

"I...I didn't know what you liked on your burger so I got everything," she blurted, needing to say something.

"Great, that's just how I like 'em." He smiled at her as he walked towards her. "I forgot how good a shower felt."

He brushed by her to get to the table, the scent of him, all that hot male flesh, his clean scent with just a hint of the soap and shampoo he'd used making her want to taste his skin. She watched as he unwrapped his burger, his long fingers easily encompassing the huge stack of bread and meat. When his teeth flashed as he bit into the burger, she had to turn away, to do something.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said quickly.

"But what about your food? It'll get cold," he asked, staring at her in confusion.

"I'm not all that hungry," she said, almost running for the bathroom door.

She thought she heard him chuckle before she was safely ensconced in the bathroom. She could still smell him in the air, the scent of his shower mixing with the hint of steam. It didn't help her screaming libido any. She went to the mirror, glaring at her reflection. Get a hold of yourself, girl. He thought we were going to die this afternoon, that's why he...why we...oh, fuck! She turned, unable to even look at herself.

Pulling on the shirt, the snaps opened with a sound like a tiny gun going off. She hung the shirt on the back of the door along with the rest of her clothes, throwing her socks on the sink. Then she turned the water on in the shower, stepping into the heat and letting it drench her skin.

Closing her eyes against the heated water, she reached for the soap that sat on a small shelf. She held it in her hands catching the scent and realizing that it was the same soap he'd used. The thought of him, rubbing that tiny bar of soap over all those hills and valleys of muscle and anything else he'd used it on had her knees going weak.

She rubbed the small bar back and forth between her hands, smelling the scent, feeling the soft bubbles before moving it to her skin. Her shoulders first and then downward, her hands cupping her breasts, feeling her nipples so hard and yearning for his touch that she shuddered under the hard pressure of the water. She could almost feel his mouth there, suckling and biting gently at the puckered buds, her fingers gently kneading the soft flesh.

Her hand slid lower, slipping between her slightly parted thighs, her fingers parting her swollen lips, dipping into her scalding heat. She found the hard bud of her clit and in her mind, it was his fingers touching her, stroking over that bud making her moan with need. Her hips jerked and she could almost hear his chuckle, enjoying what he did to her as much as she did.

His husky voice was in her ear, the scent of his body in her nose as his finger flicked over her clit driving her closer to her peak. Her head fell back, her body arched as she felt him thrust his finger inside of her only to retreat and swirl it around her clit before thrusting again.

"I'm g...going to come," she growled into the steamed heat of the shower. "God, Hunter!" The words squeaked past her lips as the rush of pleasure flowed over her, drenching her hand. It seemed to go on forever, shaking convulsions of pleasure that seared over her, leaving her feeling hotter than the water around her. When the orgasm loosened its talon-like claws, she slumped against the shower, amazed at finding herself alone.

She didn't hear the click of the door as it shut quietly, nor hear the shaky sigh of the man whose body was now a tight throb of need after watching her and hearing her cry out his name at the end. He'd barely restrained himself from throwing open the shower door and turning her around, plowing into her from behind and giving them both what they so desperately wanted.

He paced the floor, draining his coffee and wishing it were something stronger. Every time his eyes closed he could see her there, leaning against the back of the shower, her beautiful body outlined in the steam, her hand between her thighs, fingers thrusting as she pleasured herself. Her face had been hauntingly lovely, tight with need, her eyes closed, an expression of longing on her face that made him hurt inside.

He'd never seen anything as perfect as that. As her.

He sat on the bed, staring at the long expanse of black satin. It would be a hedonistic pleasure to sleep in it tonight. The only thing he could think of that he'd want more would be to lay her body on this bed, naked, her skin gleaming and pale against the black of the comforter and take her until neither had the strength to lift their heads.

Just the thought of losing himself in her had him hard and aching, his cock throbbing against the metal of his zipper. Instead of grabbing her, he grabbed the keys to the SUV and the towel he'd used, slipping on Clyde's shoes and ran outside in the rain. He moved the SUV to the far end of the lot where a stand of trees signified the beginning of state land. Using the towel, he wiped it out, picking up the bandages and the bag of stuff that they'd gotten from the party store.

When he was done, he came back into the room to see Angel sitting at the small table, picking listlessly at her burger, her face burning as she looked at him. "You shouldn't have gone out there without a coat."

"I washed the blood out of it, I didn't want to put it on wet," he said, shrugging.

His eyes roamed over her. Her hair was brushed out but still wet, hanging over the back of the shirt she wore. It fell to mid-thigh and was all that she wore besides her pair of socks. When she moved, he noted the free way her breasts swayed with her body and knew she'd left her bra off as well. The thought of those few snaps that were all that were keeping him from her had him biting back a moan. He thrust his hand through his rain-dampened hair, shoving it off his forehead.

"I could cut that for you," she said, nibbling on a pickle slice she'd pulled from the burger.

"What?" he said, his mind not focusing on her words.

"Your hair, I could cut it for you. I did some of that when I was putting myself through medical school. You'd be surprised how many med students want haircuts at midnight and are willing to pay to get it done." She licked off her finger, not knowing what that simple move did to his restraint.

That and the thought of her, standing between his legs, cutting his hair, brushing up against him, touching him, had him almost snarling a "maybe later," at her before heading for the bathroom.

She folded up the rest of her burger and threw it back into the bag along with the fries she hadn't touched. Taking a sip of the now cold coffee, she cleaned up the rest of dinner, finding the small garbage can and dropping the mess in there. With that done, she sat on the bed after pulling the satin spread and grimacing at the black satin sheets under it and stared at the bathroom door wondering what he was doing.

"God," Hunter said out loud, staring at his reflection in the big mirror, his eyes reflecting the disgust he was feeling for himself. "I'm like a stud after a bitch in heat."

He had to get control of his emotions or he was going to be a walking case of blue balls. His eyes roamed the bathroom as if looking for divine help to ease his way. Instead, they fell upon her plain white bra and panties, hanging to dry over the top of the shower.

Just the thought of her, naked under that shirt, had him sweating.

She was all over you earlier, a little voice in his head whispered. She probably wants you as much as you do her. Remember the shower?

As if he could forget. That image was scorched into his memory forever.

Taking a deep breath, he thought of every non-sexual thought he could, including hi great aunt Rosa who was in her nineties and drooled out one corner of her mouth.

After a few minutes, he could stand up again, a few minutes longer and he turned the handle on the door, opening it. He didn't see her at first, but when he did, he offered a small apologetic smile.

"I should have known that eating like that would be too much for you since you really haven't had much in the way of real food recently," Angel said. "I guess I should have stuck to the soup."

He stared at her a moment, then realized what she meant and felt a telltale blush creep up his rugged cheeks. She thought the food had made him sick, that he'd had...

"Oh, don't apologize," he said quietly, holding one strong hand over his muscled stomach. "I'm fine now."

"Good," she said, getting up and pulling the shirt down from where it wanted to stick against her legs. "Then sit, you need to get that scrape re-bandaged. If you want me to do your hair, I can tomorrow if we get some good scissors. The ones that came in this kit won't even cut the gauze they're in there to cut," she said, tossing the small Red Cross emergency kit onto the bed. She pushed on his chest so that he plopped down on his side of the bed.

Angel tipped his head to the side to be able to see the wound, which was really not much more than a scrape. Hunter had gotten lucky. She moved a little closer, wanting to make sure the wound was clean before she bandaged it.

Hunter felt as if he were stretched out over the rack. She was so close he could smell her skin, feel the heat of her body against his legs and his chest. When she moved, she brushed against his inner thigh, so close to his cock that his hands were shaking from the restraint he forced upon them. He wanted to do nothing more than flip her over onto the bed, rip open that shirt and...a low moan escaped his lips, as he thought about what she'd felt like stretched around his cock.

"I'm sorry," Angel said, moving her hands from where she was carefully sticking down the bandage. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," he hissed. "Just finish it." And hurry, was his silent plea.

She did before slowly moving away, picking up the rest of the gauze and the tube of antibacterial ointment she'd used on it and stowing them inside the small plastic case. She dropped it on the table, turning to see Hunter watching her with his stormy gray eyes.

"What are you thinking?" she blurted out before she could stop herself.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked her, his voice a husky growl that sent a shiver of fearful desire through her.

"I...I don't know," she answered truthfully.

He sighed, rubbing a hand across his face. "Listen, doc," he said finally. "It's late, we're both tired and emotionally drained. Maybe we should just go to bed and worry about everything in the morning." He picked up a pillow and got up off the bed.

12