All Comments on 'Captive Angel Ch. 05'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Simply perfect.

Tess (uk)

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

great continuation , keep it going please .

rnebularrnebularabout 3 years ago

Loving this series, thank you for sharing. The developing relationship between these former captives is a nice distraction from reality. Easy 5* still :)

Thanks,

Rnebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm glad these two show some care and restraint (not fooling around in the car) until they think they're relatively safe. But they did steal someone's property, and have they never heard of Lo-Jack?

I am personally in flavor of naked women being erotic, and is the doc just checking Hunter to care for any concussion? What was he hunting for, and whom?

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

It's interesting to see how they seem to tiptoe around their growing love and caring for each other. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES