Captive Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" she asked, surprised as he threw the pillow on the floor and grabbed her coat off of the back of the chair to cover his chest and arms with.

"Going to bed, doc. Good night." He slid down on the pillow, hitting it with his fist before putting his head on it.

"Don't be ridiculous. We're adults." She desperately wanted to add that she would promise not to touch him if that was what he was worried about, but she didn't, hurt feelings keeping her quiet. "We can share a bed this huge."

Hunter stared up at Angel, enjoying the view he had of her at this angle. Her legs looked so long disappearing under that thin cotton shirt. "If you're sure..."

"Yes, I'm sure." She reached down to give him a hand up, her breasts pressing together creating a deep shadowed cleavage in the slice of flesh he could see in the shirt opening. He remembered what it felt like to bury his face there and almost declined her hand. But gave in despite his instincts.

She grabbed the pillow and tossed it on the far side of the bed, going to the other side and pulling back the sheets. "You get the lights?" She lay back on the bed, sliding her gloriously long legs under the satin sheets and pulling it up to her neck.

"Yeah," he said, forcing his eyes away from the contrast of satiny black sheet and silky red hair with difficulty. He hit the switch for the main light, coming over to the light she'd turned on beside his side of the bed. He looked at her for just a moment longer. "You're sure?" he asked again.

Angel laughed. "Yes, I'm sure, Hunter. Now turn off the light."

He did, then unzipped his jeans and pulled them off. Naked, because Clyde and Floyd hadn't offered underwear with the clothing they'd given him, he slid under the satin sheet.

It was cool and soft against his skin, the bed large enough for his tall frame, the pillows soft and comfortable under his head. After being held on that small cot for so damn long, this was as close to heaven as he'd been, except for the afternoon spent in an angel's arms.

"Feel good?" she asked, seeming so far away in the huge bed.

"Yeah, I forgot how good a bed can feel." He turned on his side, facing her, barely able to see her silhouette in the darkened room.

"It's amazing the things we take for granted until we don't have them," she sighed and he heard her yawn. "Goodnight, Hunter," she almost whispered, turning on her side away from him.

"Goodnight, Angel."

He listened to the sound of her breathing for a long time before he reached out slowly, lifting a lock of her hair and holding it in his hand. Playing with the ends, he finally fell asleep.

* * * *

A soft sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as the hands of the man in her dreams stole over her body with a slow thoroughness that was devastating. He took his time, stroking her like a kitten, making her arch against him, begging for more.

His hand was on her breast, squeezing the soft flesh, lifting the heaviness of it with his palm. He leaned down from where he knelt between her legs, his lips finding the rigid center, laving the plump tip with soft little licks of his tongue. It created a fiery delight that speared through her sending waves of convulsive need to her womb.

"Hunter," she moaned, her hands digging into thick, silky soft hair.

Hunter smiled, feeling her shudder beneath him. He'd known this would happen the instant they got into this bed last night, but he hadn't fought it, when he woke with her cuddled up next to him, her hand on his chest, her leg snuggled between his thighs. He'd rolled with her, not even waking her as her head rolled onto the pillow.

With a smile, he noted how the snaps had come loose on his shirt; the front of it pulled taut, exposing most of her right breast and half of the left.

He'd carefully pulled apart the rest of the snaps, lying open the two sides and enjoying the sight of her in the dimness of the room. She was beautiful, so warm and soft, so responsive to his least little caress. He took his time, stroking his fingers down over her skin, lightly so as not to wake her, seeing her response in the hardening of her nipples and the gooseflesh that spread over her skin with tiny little bumps.

Her breasts were firm in his hands, the flesh resilient beneath his stroking fingers. He lifted one, holding it for his lips and tongue, trailing soft kisses between the smooth mounds while she held his head to her skin, her fingers kneading into his scalp like the paws of a kitten. Her moans were sweet, her tiny cries and whimpers urged him on, knowing that in her dreams he was loving her just like this and wondering when she would wake up.

His lips trailed down the long slender line that ran between her ribs, his tongue dipped into the tiny well of her navel, before traveling further. The skin of her belly was soft and smooth, the muscle under it firm and taut. He kissed her hipbones, tiny little bumps, giving each a nibble before moving on. The crease of her leg beckoned him, and he ran his tongue gently down it, feeling her shiver and stir, smiling when he heard the sound of his name once more. This time she sounded groggy and unsure, staring down at him with sleepy green eyes that blinked in surprise at the sight that met her.

He pushed her lax thighs further apart, laying his body between the smooth columns, his hands still stroking the sleek warmth of her skin. "Hi doc," he said, grinning up at her.

"W...what are you doing?" she asked him and then flushed when his grin broadened. "I mean, I know what you are doing. Why...why are you doing it?"

He leaned down and kissed the soft hair of her mound, slipping his tongue in the top of her slit and sliding it downward. When she moaned, he raised his head. "Because it feels so good, doc, that's why."

Before she could say anything else, he gathered her legs into his arms, holding them splayed, his hands going to her hips to keep her from moving. His head dropped to the soft flesh of her sex, his mouth hot against her wetness, his tongue like a fiery brand flicking at her clit. He played with her, exploring the folds of her woman's flesh to his own delight, ignoring any entreaties or pleas that came from her lips.

He feasted on her sweetness, drowned himself in the scent of her, that musky tang that sent his passions rising. He felt like a wolf, fixed upon the scent of his mate, the thought startling him into lifting his head. She writhed under him, her body stretched taut, twisting as he watched her. Her hands reached for him, her eyes opened, fixing upon him with a green flame that coaxed him up her slender body and into her arms.

Her lips reached for him before he finished the trip, tasting herself upon his mouth, sucking the flavor off of his tongue as it thrust in between her lips. She was wild beneath him, her legs sliding up his thighs and over his hips, leaving her open for the first thrust of his rigid cock.

But he held back, not willing to end this wild hunger that burned inside of him yet, making him feel more alive than he had since way before he'd been kidnapped. He let her taste that hunger, his kisses rough and wild, driving her upward, feeling her nails dig into his back and then his hips as her hips arched, rubbing against him with her demand for his cock.

"Do you want me?" he growled.

Her eyes narrowed and she lifted her head, nipping at his chin. "What kind of question is that?" she asked, her voice a husky rasp.

"Well, if you'd rather we stop," he said, lifting his body up, laughing as she came with him, her arms and legs wrapped around him and holding tight.

"I didn't say that, dammit," she growled herself now. "I want you, you jerk, now fuck me."

"Such language, Doctor Carter," he laughed, ducking from the blow she aimed his way.

Angel groaned as he finally sank deep into her, his cock stretching her delicate flesh in ways too incredible to believe. She heard his groan as well, and wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing his body down to hers, her lips seeking his as he pulled from her only to thrust again, this time deeper.

She kissed him with everything she was feeling, the pain and the pleasure, the worry, the fear and the desire. She let him know with her lips that she was his, for as long as he wanted, she was his. Words she couldn't say out loud, she let him know with her mouth and with her body, taking him into her and welcoming him with a shudder of joy.

He tore his mouth from hers, his breath heaving in his chest. "I'm not going to be able to stop from doing this again, Angel," he growled against her ear, tickling it with his breath.

She ground her hips against his, feeling a thrill at his words. "Who said you had to?" she moaned, hearing his snort of laughter and then the nip of his teeth against her earlobe.

"Hold on to me," he told her, rolling over before she could think.

She sat astride him, staring down at him, her body sinking even further onto his hard cock. "Oh, wow," she breathed, tentatively rising up on her knees and then sliding back down on to him. "Oh...wow," she repeated, her head falling back, her hair streaming down her back and over his hands that were on her hips.

"Wow is good?" he chuckled, watching her as she rode him.

She nodded, her body moving faster, her teeth catching her bottom lip and biting on the soft morsel. "Wow is very good," she managed to pant, grinding her hips onto his, her clit being mashed with delicate precision between their bodies.

Watching her was like balancing on a double-edged sword. She rode him with an elegance and style that sent erotic past sensualism and into a world all of its own.

She was beautiful to see, mesmerizing with the way she moved over him, her body so fluid and lithe. He tried to hang onto his own rising pleasure, wanting to watch her, wanting to see her come as well as feel it around him.

He strained to hold it back, his fingers digging into her hips, sliding over her thighs, helping her move. She leaned backwards and he felt her hands fall to his knees, holding onto him for balance as her hips danced over his. She was fire, the flame of her hair matching her spirit and the heat of her body that surrounded him with such desperate sweetness.

Her cries grew more unrestrained and a dark smile crossed his face as the words

she used penetrated the fog of passion surrounding them. Then her body clamped down on his cock, convulsing around him, drawing him deeper inside.

She sat up then, leaning forward to find his mouth, her kiss bordering on madness.

Mindless waves of heat crashed through her and she felt him grab her hips in his hands, his body thrusting hard up into hers, taking her further. She heard his grunt and then his roar and felt spurts of heated wetness fill her as he came, clutching her to him, his body still grinding into hers.

When it was done, she was limp, almost lifeless except for the harsh sound of her breathing as she lay on top of him. His hands stroked over her back, feeling her skin damp from her exertions. He hugged her close, laughing as she moaned at the movement.

"Was that wow?" he asked her as he caught his own breath.

"That was way beyond wow," she whispered, snuggling against his chest, stretching her legs out alongside of him.

"Good," he sighed, closing his eyes and feeling her hair against his cheek. "We aim to please."

"In the morning," she sighed, making him chuckle again as she yawned.

He smoothed down her hair, reached up and moved the pillow under his head and then ran his hand down her back.

She was asleep before he lay back down.

12