Captured Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slender brunette cooed and fucked, plunging her heat to encase her fellow captive's cock again and again as Ashley, Jake, and Miranda stayed glued to the monitor - the first two with lustful satisfaction, and Miranda in fascinated horror.

"NNN!! STP!" Miranda shouted through her gag. "LTTTMMMGO!"

"Sorry, sweetie. We can't hear you," Ashley said. She nodded at Jake, who sent the four-tailed whip slamming into the girl's supple tits for a fourth strike. The girl's breasts jiggled nicely as she writhed, receiving the pain. Now Ashley put on her favorite strap-on dildo and walked forward.

"You see, sweetie? Your boyfriend is WELL taken care of. Caela has instructions to fuck that boy all morning until every last drop of cum is wrung from his pathetic excuse for a prick. Then we'll have the real fun when I get to shove this black strap-on cock into your boyfriend's tight ass...and all while you get to watch." Miranda paled at the sadistic woman's promise, shaking her head frantically as Ashley ripped off the girl's gag and tossed it away.

"Do you want to say anything before I fuck your tight pussy?" Miranda gave her female captor another defiant look.

"Get away from me, you sick freaks! Let us go! Stop it!" Miranda's protests died though as Ashley positioned her strap-on between the girl's sex lips, thrusting her hips forward as she plunged inside the captured girl's still-aroused heat, right into Miranda's depths. Miranda stiffened, her nipples hardening as Ashley's shaft began driving into her core.

"OOOoohh fuck. You're wet, you little slut. You're horny from me feasting on your pussy. Admit it." The surprised girl moaned as Jake snuck some fingers in to rub furiously at the girl's clit, helping his wife bring her toward ecstasy. Meanwhile Ashley took the opportunity which Miranda's moan offered, leaning forward to give the girl a sloppy kiss, stifling the sound coming between her lips. The shocked girl had no time to respond at first. Her moan only deepened as Jake's probing fingers toyed with her joy nub, pummeling and rubbing with devastating precision.

"Please...oohhh...oohHHHH god. No...you're going to..." Miranda wailed, her body betraying her in the worst way possible. Her slickening sex coated Ashley's strap-on shaft with her juices, so fragrant in the air. Meanwhile Jake cupped the girl's hair at the nape of her neck and turned her lost face so that he could look into her eyes.

"CUM on my wife's strap-on, little cunt. I want to see the look in your eyes as you CUM." He rubbed furiously on the girl's clit, rolling the hardened bud between his fingers as Ashley's ten-inch dildo slid free of the girl's soft folds. Then, before Ashley could plunge the ribbed cock back into Miranda's exposed slit, Jake pinched the girl's swollen clit just so, assaulting her with ricochets of pleasure which soon burst into full-out orgasm.

Miranda moaned, her pussy convulsing on Ashley's invading shaft. The Mistress may not have been able to feel the girl's convulsions like a man with a real cock inside a woman's warmth, but the Mistress noted the way juices ran down her shiny black phallus when she finally withdrew it from Miranda's gaping love-hole.

The young brunette looked down in shocked dismay at the evidence of her body's betrayal. The strap-on dildo glistened in the dim light and starlight like an accusation. She shook her head. "No...this is wrong. You, you have to let us go..."

The redhead frowned, unbuckling the strap-on cock. "Now why would we do that, sweetie, when clearly we're all having so much fun? See, your lessons have already begun, and I do believe that I like the way you COME." Jake grinned, nodding his agreement.

Miranda was suddenly aware of the tall man's cock saluting her, a rigid, vein-pulsating pole of flesh. He approached and moved Ashley out of the way. "My turn, love?" Ashley nodded.

"No. Wait!" Miranda struggled as she watched Jake push between her legs. Simultaneously Miranda could hear the plaintive groan of Derek's unwilling orgasm. Miranda could imagine all that sticky, viscous seed shooting up into Caela's pussy as Derek's loins surrendered to the humiliation, a humiliation which dovetailed with lust and depravity.

In the background Miranda even heard Caela's croons. "Oohh yes, naughty boy! You gushed your first load of cum in my slick little pussy! Mmm! It feels so nice and warm."

The pale, big-breasted captive moaned as she realized that these sadistic people had just forced her boyfriend to come against his will. But she had more pressing problems - including a long, hard, rod of flesh which intimidated her almost like a spear of folded steel. She squirmed and groaned as Jake's cock-head grazed her labia, heading for her welcoming, wet depths. He growled a primal sound of satisfaction as he felt his shaft slide home into her love-hole. The adjustable chair reclined a little as he covered Miranda with his body, pumping fiercely and fast.

Yet even as he fucked Miranda furiously, he spoke to his wife. "Aaahhh...she's still so tight, love. Such a good fit for my cock, even after you fucked her with your strap-on. Ooohh, I love stretching her pussy," he groaned. Ashley stood behind the chair, massaging Miranda's shoulders as the girl begged.

"Please, take your cock out of me. Please Sir! Let me and Derek go. We won't tell anyone. Oh god...!"

Ashley licked the side of the girl's face, murmuring in her ear.

"You're not going anywhere, slut. Now take that pounding cock in your horny snatch until he GUSHES in you, fills that pussy and maybe, just maybe, gets you pregnant."

Miranda's babbled pleas joined the sound of brutal fucking as Jake's testicles flopped back and forth with the constant lunges of his hardened shaft ramming so swiftly between the girl's legs.

"No...please." Panic set in. Miranda had planned for Derek to use protection. She wasn't on the pill. The slender, gorgeous brunette cried out for mercy even as her warming pussy sucked in Jake's cock, milking him toward a furious finish. Jake pumped with cruelly thorough penetrations, his hands gripping tightly around Miranda's arms as he looked down and watched his length vanish inside her intimate folds, one powerful fuck after another. "Aahhh...look at it, bitch, look at my cock bury balls-deep in your sweet pussy. Tell me how much you love my cock parting those sexy cunt lips unless you want this in your ass next!"

Miranda looked down, momentarily mesmerized by the sight of the shaft stuffing her hard, that friction and fullness making her pussy moist with arousal.

"I...I love your cock tearing through my pussy, Sir. UUUHHH!" Soon enough, the squelchy-wet sounds of fucking culminated in a masculine yell. Jake's body tensed, his testicles stiffening as his seed spurted, powerful jets of cum coating the inside of Miranda's helpless cunt.

She groaned, her head sagging back. "Oh god. You came inside me." Deep down her instincts felt the satisfaction of being a well-fucked female...but she had yet to be broken. The young woman sighed, confused and terrified, her journey into sexual slavery only just beginning...awakening things she couldn't reconcile and didn't understand. She looked down as Jake withdrew, his cock covered with a sheen of their combined juices, proof of her degradation and the forbidden pleasure she'd just shared with her captor.

*****

"Let me clean her nasty fluids off your cock, my love." Jake sighed as his busty wife knelt before him and began slurping on his cock, vacuuming up his shaft right into her throat.

"Mmmm!! UUHMMMM!!" she groaned, swallowing that cock with gusto and licking the underside of the shaft before planting a wet kiss on the bulbous head. "OOoooh, her pussy juices and your cum make such a good pairing, my love," Ashley purred. "What shall we do with her next? Should we let her rest, do you think?"

Jake eyed the exhausted girl still tied helpless to the chair. The naked brunette looked away, trying to forget the cum seeping from her pulverized pussy and the latent ache of arousal in her breasts. "Please...let us go...you've already had your way with us. Please, please, no more," Miranda begged.

Jake looked down at his cock, rock-hard and pulsating again. He shared a devilish grin with Ashley.

"You've got an idea. I know that look," Ashley said, pouting. "Are you going to let me in on the secret?"

Jake's rugged face betrayed nothing now, except for the gleam in his eyes. "Oh, believe me...we are going to take this to a new level of fun. It's time to begin the next part of the training. I wonder if these two will survive longer than the last couple." Jake's dark reference had Miranda's veins filling with ice.

'Oh god,' she thought. 'What is the maniac talking about?' Jake chuckled and beckoned to his wife. "Come on, love. Let's go find our girl a nice playmate."

The two left the cell walking hand-in-hand, leaving the teenage captive to wonder how long she would be left alone, and what she could possibly do to escape. The gorgeous naked girl struggled to free her wrists from the chair's armrests, but Ashley had bound them too securely. Miranda knew it was useless to tug or pull with her ankles. They were cuffed soundly to the iron ringlets anchored in solid cement. Despair and anxiety spiked and dovetailed, feeding off of one another. Each minute seemed an hour, and her heartrate sped up as she wondered what they were doing to her poor boyfriend.

She looked in disbelief at the monitor, hearing through the speakers as the door to Derek's cell creaked open. There was a momentary rush of hope. Was it possible someone was going to free her boyfriend? Two seconds later and the hope got snuffed out. Caela shifted off of the bed as Mistress Ashley and Master Jake strode in.

"You will stay here, Caela. We need to borrow this man slut for a few hours. Don't worry, we'll let you drain his balls dry later...if there is a later."

The young brunette named Caela, slightly lither than Miranda if lacking the same impressive set of tits, knelt meekly and said "Yes Master. Yes Mistress."

'What are they doing? Where are they taking Derek?' Pressing questions rushed through Miranda's mind until she heard her own cell door swinging open. The presentiment of fear left her mouth drier than the Gobi Desert. The inward swing of the door had this heavier sound, something more solid than the rusty creak of Derek's cell. Wherever they were keeping them, it seemed to be far out in the middle of nowhere. Miranda strained to hear the sounds of animals in the early morning hours and try as she might, she could see nothing but treetops through the thin slits of the window's bars.

Movement brought her attention away from the window and to an awful scene which had her heart nearly breaking. "What are you freaks doing? Derek? Derek!" Miranda said. She watched as Jake manhandled Derek to his knees. The young man was breathing hard, his wiry young physique no match for the rippling muscles of Jake's. The male captor had Derek's hands cuffed behind his back. He shoved the younger man onto his stomach and barked at him to stay there.

Ashley had a gun in one hand and a long three-tailed whip in the other. She flounced her way over to Miranda and gently pressed the barrel of the gun to Miranda's pubic muff.

"Better behave, slugger, or this gets a little more violent. You wouldn't want your hot girlfriend becoming a hot mess, now would you?" Mistress Ashley laughed, Jake joining in to appreciate her sadistic joke.

"Oh god. What do you want with us?" Miranda said, her terror ramping up several levels. "Please don't point that gun at me."

Ashley gave Miranda a pouting frown. "Poor raped slut doesn't like a gun pointed at her? Okay." She swung the gun away, aiming it directly at Derek, who had finally gotten back to his knees. "Fine, then listen up. You two are going to give us an amazing show this morning. We're going to unstrap your girlfriend from the chair, slugger. Then we're going to throw her the keys to your cuffs. THEN we're going to watch you two lovebirds have some really hot sex right in front of us, and for the cameras of course! Oh, and if you try anything, and I do mean ANYTHING..." Ashley waved her gun in one hand while twirling the handle of the whip in her other fist.

"Can I spell it out for you any more obviously? Say 'Yes Mistress' if you understand, boy toy."

Derek slowly met her gaze, grinding his teeth as he replied. "Yes Mistress. We'll do what you want. Please just don't hurt Miranda."

"Miranda?" Ashley quipped. "Oh, so the cute slut has a name. I almost forgot." Ashley waved the gun as Jake walked over to the backpack in the corner and went through several unzipped pouches, finally fishing out a pair of handcuff keys and another key for Miranda's ankle bracelets. Jake walked over and freed Miranda's ankles first, then her arms, stepping back carefully as he tossed her the handcuff key.

"Go ahead now. Free your boyfriend."

Miranda wobbled on her feet, barely steady for a few seconds. Then she lurched over to Derek.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered.

"This isn't your fault!" he said, cringing as his wrists, still the worse for wear thanks to the 'gentler' form of barbed wired restraints from earlier, felt the graze of Miranda's arm. Miranda took off the cuffs and then gave Derek a hug.

"I love you, Der."

"I love you too, Miranda. We'll get through this, baby." He was hugging her back now, his comparatively stronger arms squeezing tight and never wanting to let go. The moment was there...and then it was gone when a jeering voice intruded.

"How touching," Jake shouted. "Now get busy, lovebirds. I want to see some seriously horny coupling RIGHT NOW. And guess what? Mistress Ashley and I are going to be directing the show. You do what we tell you to...", and now he took the whip from Ashley's hand, and left her with the gun... "or else."

The big-breasted brunette gave Derek a kiss, her tongue sliding into his mouth as she groaned, just happy to be reunited with Derek even under these hellish circumstances. Derek growled with a sort of relief that she was still okay, that they hadn't hurt her any worse. He was aware of her slight shudder as he embraced her, rubbing up against her breasts, which were still sensitive from being whipped. He tried to be gentle.

The girl and her boyfriend kept kissing passionately for over a minute, their bodies responding to each other. Derek's cock grew, expanding into a tall, phallic masterpiece. Meanwhile Miranda had to admit, her pussy was getting wet...thinking about Derek inside her, even with these sick freaks watching them. How wrong was that?

Their lips were still pressing against one another, Miranda's hands cupping Derek's face as they kissed while his hands reached down to cup her shapely ass.

"Okay, kiddies. Enough of the kissy softcore crap. Let's see some real action," Jake growled. The whip snaked out, smacking soundly across Miranda's buttocks.

"OW!" the girl yelped. "Okay, okay. Please don't do that!" Miranda grasped the base of Derek's cock, giving him a smoldering look. "Let me suck you, baby."

The sexy teenage girl knelt and licked from the base of Derek's penis to the tip, swirling her tongue around the glans with tantalizing strokes while she gently massaged his pubic hair and testicles. Derek looked down at his beautiful girlfriend, feeling for just a second like the luckiest man alive despite the horror which surrounded them and almost certainly lay ahead.

He gently gathered the hair away from Miranda's pretty face as she impaled her mouth around his lengthening shaft, pumping her face as she pressed her lips in a tightly sealed 'o' shape to worship his manhood. Derek groaned as she slurped with dedicated zeal, her mouth taking him in nearly balls-deep. She relaxed her throat more, preventing herself from gagging as the cock went deeper down her throat, then deeper still. Soon her gurgling, jaw-rippling display had progressed even further. Her nose was now pressed against Derek's pubic hair just above his swinging testicles, and he was gently pushing his cock forward into her face.

"Oooohhh god, baby. You have one hell of a mouth," he sighed. "Please, you have to stop...you'll make me come too soon!" he begged.

Suddenly the whip came out of nowhere again, lashing Derek across the back. The young man cried out in surprise, and Jake shouted back.

"You don't get to come yet, idiot. You and your girlfriend are nowhere near done giving us a good show."

Ashley nodded. "You know what to do next, stud. Give your girlfriend a nice, rough fucking. That's what she needs, isn't that right Miranda?"

Miranda looked down at Derek's excited penis, a long slab of flesh ready to plunge deep inside her. She licked her lips and grasped his cock with one hand, pumping her fingers up and down its silky-smooth, vein-lined surface. "She's right...I...I want you inside me," Miranda said.

"That's right!" Jake called, chuckling. "You better fuck her good and CUM inside your bitch, and do it quickly! I came in her not long ago...and I might even have gotten her pregnant. You give her a sound fucking and gush a load of your nasty cum in her, maybe one of your tadpoles gets to her first, boy."

That awful reminder made Miranda cringe, but their male captor had a point, in his own sordid, sadistic way.

"Lie down, man-slut. She gets to mount that cock of yours. After all, she put forth all the effort to make it so nice and hard again!" Ashley ordered.

Derek did as he was told, pulling the lithesome brunette down on top of him. Miranda lined up his eager penis between her creamy thighs, slowly positioning him until his cock-head lanced between her delicate labia. Then she eased herself down him, relishing the feel of his girth as he settled deep between her legs. The sense of fullness sent her horniness into overdrive, and Miranda found herself fondling her own tits as she began to grind atop Derek's penis.

"OOoohh baby. This cock is so fun to ride," she purred. "I love you, Derek." She would remind him of that throughout this ordeal if she had to. She would do it as long as she could, until these sick freaks who'd kidnapped them took that away too. Derek responded, his body writhing underneath her as he thrust his crotch upward to deepen the penetrations. His hands reached up to pinch her nipples just so, how he knew she liked it, not too hard, and she threw her head back, moaning as their bodies joined again and again each time she slammed her cunt down to experience the glorious friction of his fleshy spear.

"I love you too, Miranda. UuuhhH!!" Derek's hands slid around to her ass, cupping her bouncing buttocks as she began to lunge harder onto his cock, her moans rising.

"Yes, fuck my pussy. Impale my wet pussy. I love how you feel inside me," she purred, encouraging him, slurping up his shaft between her wet folds. Her pussy was dripping now. Her cunt was so aroused, she couldn't believe it - and somehow the knowledge that this might be their last fuck, their very last coupling, created a desperation that made her feel truly alive. She fucked him like a sex-crazed female, letting her instincts take control. Her nipples puckered up as he cupped her tits again, his breath coming in rasps as her pussy made a squelchy-wet echo each time she bottomed out on his penis.

"Uhh!! UHH! You need to come inside me, baby. I want all your cum in my pussy. Every last drop, Derek. Please!" Derek looked up into his girlfriend's desperate eyes. He knew he wanted to get her pregnant before their monstrous male captor could. That was what drove him as he thrust his cock upward, ramming toward Miranda's cervix as he clenched his hands around both her ass cheeks and stiffened, crying out like a dying man.